Chapter 51

Yu Pin Yan was not in a hurry to leave after carrying his younger sister to the room. He went outside to wring a wet handkerchief to wipe off the heavy makeup on her face.

A thorny rose instantly transformed into a piece of sweet honey that melted under the basking sunlight. This softness and sweetness would only bloomed in front of him, making Yu Pin Yan's heart quiver that a burst of lingering numbness flowed into his limbs through his heart which was more intoxicating than consuming several large jars of strong wine.

He stroked his younger sister's delicate cheek while gazing at her for half a day before noticing a little bright red rouge still remaining on her lips. Using his finger, he gently rubbed it off before putting it into his mouth to savor it carefully. It was indeed cloyingly sweet.

Yu Xiang opened the pair of sharply contrast black and white feline-like eyes and simply asked, "Is it sweet? I put in a lot of beeswax and also a great deal of rose petals."

"Sweet, but it could be a little sweeter." Yu Pin Yan passed the handkerchief to the somewhat dumbfounded Liu Lu before taking off his boots and got up onto the divan, then pulled his younger sister into his arms. He took out a miscellany book from behind the pillow and leisurely browsed it with no intention of leaving.

Heart seized, Liu Lu carried the water basin and strode away with heavy steps. No matter how one looked, the behavior of Marquis just now was rather strange. Aren't they brother and sister, but why do they look like a young newlywed couple instead?

Yu Xiang didn't feel the least bit worried at all. She chuckled happily and jabbed her elder brother's solid chest as she annoyingly uttered, "How much more beeswax should I use to make it a little sweeter? I am making lip rouge, not candy. Since when does Elder Brother like candy so much?"

Since being with you. However, Yu Pin Yan didn't dare unload these words now. He pinched her fair fingers and pointed out with referential meaning, "Different ways to eat would naturally taste different."

"Are there different ways to eat lip rouge?" Yu Xiang covered her mouth as she laughed lightly when a sudden bright light crossed her mind. While she was thinking about it, Tao Hong spoke as she drew the curtain and said, "Young Miss, Jin Momo is here!"

That bright light faded away in a flash and never to be found again.

Jin Momo was Lin Shi's personal maidservant, and in Yu Xiang's memory, she had never stepped into her small courtyard except for the time when she sent over the warding evil amulets. Perhaps she had something to ask for this time.

"Let her in." She bore into the crook of Yu Pin Yan's arms and raised her head to read the miscellany book with him.

Jin Momo was shaken by the sight before her. Seeing the two siblings, one was peerlessly handsome while the other incomparably beautiful, snuggling up to each other. They were half leaning on the divan reading a book together. Their heads were very close that the tips of the noses almost pressed together, not mentioning the breath that had already blended with each other was inseparable.

This posture seemed excessively intimate between blood related siblings, let alone a pair of sham siblings? Moreover, the Marquis would occasionally sweep his eyes over at Yu Xiang with glances filled with nothing but gentleness and deep tender affections.

Sensing a sudden thump in her heart, Jin Momo felt she had glimpsed into some secrets when the Marquis' eyes casually glanced over without a shred of those tenderness but filled with piercing coldness.

She almost didn't get splintered to pieces by the dark look which contained countless blades, as she panickedly cleared her mind of all distractions one by one and knelt down to pay her respects, "Nubi pays respect to Marquis and Third Young Miss."