Chapter 91

To begin with, Yu Xiang's temper is not good and Chang Ya Fu's plotting against Yu Pin Yan had already touched her sore spot yet she was so despicably shameless to even use her as a stepping stone to whitewash herself by blackening her.

It has never been Yu Xiang's character to stifle her indignation after being plotted against. Her principle has been that 'those who regard me a foot, I will honor them ten feet but I will trample those who steps a foot on me to death'. She shouted at the distant backs of the group of people, "Chang Ya Fu, the matter of us would have been considered over if you had honestly withdrawn the marriage but now you insist making things difficult for me, so don't blame me for being merciless and ruthless!"

Shakily, Chang Ya Fu almost fell down but the person next to her fortunately supported her. One of them turned around angrily and yelled in a low voice, "That's enough, Yu Xiang! Leave a leeway for future retreat, so do not push others to desperation!"

"You guys really have a good relationship and as expected, birds of a feather flock together. I'll be kind enough to give you a piece of heartfelt advice. Stay away from her else, beware of ruining your reputation." After shouting that out, Yu Xiang pointed at Yu Miao Qi who was hiding under the porch, "You too. Knowing perfectly well what kind of person she is yet you still went forward to comfort her, what do you mean? Could it be that you thought her behavior deserved emulation? Where has your moral practice gone after cultivating for 14 years in Shui Yue Nunnery? You actually don't even know the slightest bit of shamelessness."

Chang Ya Fu had already run towards the side hall and shiveringly hid behind Madam Jingguo when she found her. Yu Miao Qi lowered her head and said nothing as her heart felt anything but reassuring.

Fan Jiao Jiao looks simple and honest but she is actually not stupid at all and asked curiously, "Ruin what reputation or shamelessness? Is it possible there's still some inside story? Wasn't Chang Ya Fu's withdrawal of the marriage due to your scolding?"

Yu Xiang held her index finger against her delicate plum-blossom-like lips, "Shh, don't ask anymore now, you will know soon."

Yu Miao Qi was horrified and hurriedly stepped forward to whisper, "Yu Xiang, you can't do this! Isn't it enough that Sister Fu'er took the initiative to withdraw from the marriage? She is already in her early twenties this year. If she does not find a good ground to get over this, how will she get married in future. Can't you show some understanding and sympathy for her?"

With one eyebrow raised, Yu Xiang sneered, "Could you show your understanding and sympathy if it is your reputation that is ruined? Seeing that I do not have a good reputation, is it alright to blacken my name as much as possible? You guys think I'm a living Bodhisattva who even let you shit on my head? You will need to be prepared to get smacked in the face by me when you tried to chalk up to her today. Move aside, I don't want to talk to you!"

Although both of them had lowered their voices, Fan Jiao Jiao, who has been practicing martial arts for many years, heard them and immediately pushed Yu Miao Qi away as she snorted coldly, "Get lost. You are another bitch with bad intentions. Xiang'er, let's go play by ourselves. There is no need to pay them any attention."

"Let us go play pitch-pot. One hundred taels for an arrow, do you want to do it?" Yu Xiang rubbed her hands together.

Fan Jiao Jiao brushed away both Tao Hong and Liu Lu, who were trying to push the wheelchair as she replied urgently, "Yes, why not! Wait a moment, I'll call all my younger brothers and younger sisters over. Let's join hands to win their purses." Saying that, she pressingly pushed her away.

Having no choice, Tao Hong and Liu Lu followed closely behind.

Standing stiffly for a moment, Yu Miao Qi turned around and sprinted towards the side hall. She wanted to warn the mother and daughter of the Chang family to quickly find a way to stop Yu Xiang but to her surprise, they both had long been frightened away.