Chapter 108

After Lin Shi was sent away, Yu Xiang managed the household together with Yu Si Yu and the Marquis manor finally regained its former tranquility. The four training Momo after all came out from the palace and they were afraid of being forgotten by the Empress since they had stayed away for too long. So seeing that Yu Miao Qi behaved herself, they hastened to take their leave and left with the five hundreds copies of women's precepts, all of which were transcribed by Yu Miao Qi every day.

Since then, Yu Miao Qi often left the manor, saying she was visiting Lin Shi. She seems to have recovered from the series of blows as not only her complexion is rosy but even her eyes are radiating sparkles, especially after she has visited Lin Shi of which she is able to greet others with a smiling face for several days.

Yu Xiang had sent someone to tail her but seeing that she did not come out after entering the Lin residence, the surveillance gradually slackened.

Today is a rare sunny day. The golden-bright sun dispelled the biting cold wind and the fragrance of blooming plum blossoms filled the air. Yu Pin Yan, who was on respite, was now standing behind the desk and painting a picture of 'plum blossoms standing proudly in the snow' while Yu Xiang was lying on the soft couch opposite him, holding a novel of supernatural tales and reading it with great interest.

After painting the few specks of plum blossoms, Yu Pin Yan lost his interest and set aside the painting paper. He then took out a new piece of paper and glanced at his younger sister.

Noticing his focused gazes, Yu Xiang put the book down and asked, "Are you painting me?"

"En, don't move around." Yu Pin Yan carefully mixes the inks.

Yu Xiang blinked then seemingly thought of something, the pearl hairpin on her head was swiftly removed and unbound her hair bun, letting the ankle-length silky black hair down before overlapping her legs and lay gracefully on her side. The white socks had long been removed, revealing her small delicate fair feet. One hand naturally hung on her waist while her chin rested on the other and said with a brimming smile, "Paint me like this." As the words faltered, she felt that it was still not perfect enough. So, she slipped the side of her blouse down to her elbow after a brief thought, exposing her white glossy rounded shoulder.

The delicate and cute girl instantly transformed into an unrivalled beautiful minx. The hand holding the brush unconsciously tightened and merely a snap resounded as the shaft of the painting brush broke into two. Helplessly holding his forehead, Yu Pin Yan threw the broken brush out the window and strode over quickly. His low voice revealed an intense desire, "Xiang'er, how can you make me paint with you looking like this? I just want to kiss you now." As he spoke, his lips moved closer and closer.

"Then let's paint after we kiss. Paint my red lips swollen which are as beautiful as the peaches and plums." Yu Xiang giggled and licked her elder brother's elegantly thin lips with the tip of her tongue.

He never knew his younger sister could actually be so fiery passionate once she opened up her feelings that even a saint could not resist. Yu Pin Yan groaned softly then tenaciously nipped the little minx's lips into his mouth ...

Yu Xiang hummed a smile and wrapped her arms around his neck. The two of them instantly rolled onto the soft couch and got passionately entangled.

It was already warm inside the room with the underground heating and now the temperature rose even higher, almost to the point where several small sparks would be ignited. Standing guard outside the door, Tao Hong and Liu Lu could hear the frequent tongues entangling sound from inside, their expression had long changed from bashfulness to numbness.

More stupor than them were the guards guarding the study where they stood upright not far away without even a twitch on the tips of their eyebrows. Just at this moment, a guard rushed in hurriedly from outside the courtyard and half-kneeling in front of the door to salute, "Marquis, Great Master Ku Hui has been found! He is now being escorted back by our people and will arrive in the Capital tomorrow."