Chapter 133

Zhuo Shi sprang to her feet in shock. She ran towards the door in a few steps, grabbed the maidservant who informed them and asked hastily, "What did you say? Say it again!"

"Marquis Yongle manor has been unsealed, and the Old Madam has returned to the manor. It was a group of soldiers who escorted her back. They went up and tore up the seal."

"How could that be?! Shouldn't the marquis manor be conferred to our Old Master? No, Old Madam is Old Master's dimother. If she is able to return to the manor, it means that our Old Master is returning as well. Quickly, quickly, quickly, go and inform the Old Master that the royal decree for the title of dukedom has arrived and let him go to the Marquis manor to have a look!" Zhuo Shi was appalled at first then overjoyed. She sent the servants into running around like headless chickens.

The Duchess of Jingguo could barely suppress her anger, stepped forward to smile and said, "Congratulations to Younger Sister! Your hard times are over, and the good times are just beginning!"

Zhuo Shi no longer remained in hiding. She lifted her skirt and rushed out. She intended to experience for herself just how rich and honourable the legendary Marquis Yongle manor. It was to the point of causing her parents-in-laws and her husband to be unable to forget it after so many years, even crying out for the title in their dreams.

Yu Jun Wei and his son were drinking with Duke Jingguo when they heard the news and immediately went out to check. They saw the gate to Marquis Yongle manor opened, the seal on the door had been turned into scraps of paper blown by the north wind. Many servants and soldiers were going in and out, carrying things and appearing to be very busy.

The Old Madam held Yu Si Yu's left hand and Yu Xiang's right hand. She was standing in front of the door and looking at the gold-stamped imperial plaque hanging in the courtyard's door. She said loudly, "Set up a ladder later and wipe the dust off the plaque."

"Yes!" A steward immediately complied and sent someone to get a ladder.

Yu Jun Wei approached them and inquired, "Mother, why did you rip the seal? Is it because the Emperor's decree has arrived?"

"That's right. The imperial decree had already arrived a long time ago." The Old Madam pulled out a roll of bright yellow brocade from her sleeve pocket.

A flash of sparkle could be seen within Yu Jun Wei's eyes. His breathing became labored and he could barely maintain a composed voice as he asked, "I can inherit the title now? I've been reinstated? Hong'er's title has also been restored?"

"In your dreams! What kind of title do you have now that Yan'er is still alive?" The Old Madam

Without waiting for Yu Jun Wei to speak, Yu Miao Qi, who brought Lin Shi to watch the commotion, hastily asked another question, "What do you mean by that?"

Yu Si Yu laughed coldly and said, "Are you deaf? If my elder brother is not dead, how can anyone else become Marquis Yongle?"

"Not only is he not dead, but he has also vanquished the imperial court of the Western Barbarians and achieved unparalleled feats. Elder Brother has gone to the palace to have an imperial audience. He will be returning home in the evening. Today, the family is hosting a family banquet to celebrate Elder Brother's victory. Please do not hesitate to visit us." Yu Xiang said with a smile.

The few people talked amongst themselves, making Yu Jun Wei, Yu Miao Qi and the others be out of their mind and feel the cold seep from their bones into their souls. If Yu Pin Yan was not dead, then the criminal charge of conspiring with foreign enemies and premeditated conspiracy against the throne would be discredited in the light of facts. The title was no longer of any concern to anyone else. This was not all, when he was free, all those who had framed him will be subjected to his cruelest and most merciless revenge, just as it was in previous years.