| ONEWE | Imagine #1 - Ju Harin |

Month Edition: July - 2021

Summary: Returning home after a while and reuniting again with your long-time crush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost a year and a half have passed away, and your days at university couldn't feel any better. You are glad that your parents supported you to travel to another city, within South Korea, only for your studies and chosen career. Currently, you live in Busan, but you were born in Seoul and grew up there with your parents and grandparents. Therefore, when you decided to leave due to your studies, you left your friends behind. It felt like dropping everything that surrounded you during your childhood.

Fortunately, the exams' week finished a few days ago, and now, you can enjoy your vacation season. Your university friends wanted to invite everyone to a trip, but you had other plans in mind, so you had to decline their suggestion. For a year and a half, you've been communicating with your childhood best friend and the only crush called Ju Harin. Currently, he's an artist alongside some of your mutual friends, and so far, he's living happily. It's fun to talk with him from time to time, call each other in the middle of the night, and sing together as you used to do back at home. However, you honestly miss those times, and you are hoping to see him again now that you are back to greet your parents.

Seoul, South Korea.

You arrived at your hometown two days ago. And so far, you met with your parents and grandparents, and seeing them again made you feel at home. It's a different warmth that you missed; after all, a busy city can also be homey and nostalgic when you don't come here often.

Yesterday, your mother cooked a splendid dinner, and it was one of the best moments since you arrived. You also found some of your friends and had a fun time together. Therefore, you've been walking around the city while staying home at night. So, on your third day, you plan to stay close to your family; listen to their time without you. After all, your family is often known for sharing so many stories about everything and everybody.

You were inside your house a couple of minutes ago, but you decided to take a stroll. It's always pleasant to look around the residential while thinking about anything that came into your head. But you eventually spaced out while listening to some music, causing you to stop noticing your surroundings.

-You haven't changed a bit. – You heard someone say, making you stop walking. Then, you looked in front of you, finding Ju Harin looking at you with a smile.

-Harin? – You asked while looking at him, surprised. He merely nodded while laughing at your reaction.

-We don't frequently do video calls, but I'm pretty sure that you've seen me before. – Harin pointed out while still looking at you, and then he opened his arms. -Come on, I know you want it! – Harin smiled while rolling his eyes. Shortly, you ran to his place and jumped into his arms while chuckling.