𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

By glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Seventy five

14.7K 868 832
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

A month later....

"Is Dior not coming over?" Jaylen asked as her and Mya sat in Mya and Jeremy kitchen cooking.

"Nah she staying home they doing something for the kids." Mya said as she poured herself a cup of wine.

"So where mariah?" Jaylen asked as she stared at Jeremy who washed dishes.

  "She's with my mom for the weekend they going to some place called LEGO land." Mya said looking at mariah puppy that laid in the cage.

  "Speaking of her I'll be right back I need to make sure she took her inhaler with her." Mya said leaving out the room going upstairs.

"Where Chris?" Jeremy asked as Jaylen stood up.

  "He's in the bathroom." She said biting her lip and he looked at her weirdly and awkwardly nodded his head as he turned the sink off.

  Jaylen walked over next to Jeremy grabbing his hand and he snatched it back and frowned

  "Fuck is you doing?" He asked.

  "I was trying to help you out your hand is red." She said.

  "From scrubbing pots to hard, you need to step the fuck back because if my girl come In here and see you near me she gone beat yo as and then send me underground." Jeremy said and Jaylen laughed grabbing his face and kissing him.

"What the fuck?" Chris said and she stopped as Mya seen it and charged towards Jaylen pulling her back by her hair.

  "YOU DUMB BITCH I INVITE YOU IN MY HOUSE AND THIS WHAT YO DOGGY TEETH ASS DO?" Mya asked as she and Jaylen went at it like two niggas.

  Mya swung hitting Jaylen in the face as Jaylen sent hits to her side.

  Jeremy pulled Mya back from Jaylen as Chris held Jaylen back.

"YOU SNAKE ASS BITCH I KNEW IT I KNEW I AINT LIKE YO GOOFY ASS I TOLD DIOR YOU WAS A FUCKING SNAKE I KNEW IT." Mya said as she tried to wiggle out of Jeremy grip.

  "I'm not no snake It was in the moment." Jaylen said as Mya grabbed a knife throwing it at her.

  "Bitch get the fuck out my house for I shoot yo ass." Mya said trying get out Jeremy grip.

"Hoe ass bitch we should've let her just beat yo ass some more how the fuck you gone kiss my fucking blood brother bitch ." Chris said pushing Jaylen and she hit him back making him and her go at it.

  Jeremy let go of Mya and pulled his brother back from Jaylen as Mya got a knife running up to stab the girl who ran.

Mya begin chasing her until Jeremy snatched her up and slowly snatched the knife from her hand.

  "Bitch get out you causing all this bullshit." Jeremy yelled getting mad which was something he rarely do.

Chris pushed Jaylen out the door and followed her outside as Jeremy put Mya down who turned around smacking him hard.

  "The fuck was that for? I ain't kiss that bitch she kissed me." He said.

  "I don't give a single fuck."

_______________________________

  Dior sat in the bathroom on the closed toilet reading over the clear blue pregnancy test as she bit her bottom lip.

  "Okay so this isn't that different from the other one." She told herself as she opened the box hearing knocking on the door.

  "Dior I'm going to the store to get kacey and kanari some snacks you need anything from there?" Kd asked.

  "Nah I'm okay thank you though." She said and he left the door.

  She stood up opening the test and opening the toilet and sitting back down and taking the cap off the pregnancy test peeing on it.

  "Now I got to wait 10 minutes." She told nobody in particular as she cleaned herself up.

  She left out the bathroom going outside throwing the box away then going back in the house waiting for the test to load up.

  She bit her nails nervously as her leg shook violently at the thought of being a mom.

  "God please be on my side." She said as she started to play in her head.

   She picked up her phone scrolling through Instagram to waste time and then turned it off once ten minutes was up.

She picked up the test looking at it seeing the two lines and sighed.

  "Damn." Was all she said as she sat back putting the test down.

  She was pregnant and expecting her first child.

  She tucked the test in her back pocket leaving the bathroom going to her and kd room tucking the test in her purse.

  She left the room going downstairs seeing kd, kacey, and kanari in the living room watching 'The Lorax' as they laid down on their sleeping bags.

  "Come watch the movie with us." Kd said looking at Dior making the kids look up too.

  "Okay." Was all Dior said as she sat down next to kd on his sleeping bag.

    "You good?" He asked her and she nodded her head as she took his cup from his hand and drinking some of it then spitting it back in the cup noticing it was some type of alcohol.

  "Bruh why?" He said smacking his lips.

  "I'm sorry I'll go get you some more what is it?" She asked him standing up.

  "It's a wine cooler." He said and she nodded her head leaving the kitchen going to get him a new drink.

  As she poured him a wine cooler in a new cup they heard beating at the front door and she frowned walking over seeing kd looking in the peep hole then opening the door and Mya and Jeremy stormed in.

  "What's going on?" Dior asked handing kd his cup.

  "I just beat the fuck out of Jaylen." Mya said and Dior frowned.

"What happen?" Kd asked seeing Jeremy had a slap mark across his face.

  "That bitch kissed Jeremy." Mya said angrily.

  "Oh my god does Chris know?" Dior asked curiously.

  "Yea me and him seen the shit at the same time, I knew something was up with that sneaky bitch I can't stand her." Mya said.

   "Well who smacked you?" Kd asked Jeremy and Jeremy smacked his lips mugging Mya.

"I did because you should've stopped the kiss in 1 second instead you stopped it at 5 like the fuck is wrong with men?" Mya said looking at Dior.

"Maybe this could be talked out." Dior said.

  "You always trying be nice Fuck a talk something out if that bitch come around I'm gone kill her." Mya said.

  "But Mya-." Dior started but was cut off by Mya.

  "Ain't no butts fuck that bitch." Mya said as they Dior opened and Chris and Jaylen walked in.

  "Bitch the fuck you doing here?" Mya asked trying to run up on her but Dior pulled her back.

  "Why the fuck are you here?" Jaylen said to Mya.

  "Bitch fuck that Dior let me go I'm finna kill this bitch." Mya said.

  "Kd take the kids to their rooms they don't need to see this." Dior said and he did as told.

  "Dior how you on that bitch side?" Jaylen said.

  "I'm not on anybody side but you are wrong for kissing her boyfriend." Dior said as Jeremy snatched Mya up dragging her to the kitchen.

"It was in the moment." She said.

  "That doesn't give you the right to do some shit like that and that's my brother bitch you need to leave I don't even know why you keep following me."

  "I loved yo ass and you got the nerve to do me this." Chris said.

"Dior pick a side me or her." Jaylen said ignoring Chris.

  "Don't do that, do not try to get me involved in this I've been problem free that's between y'all." She said.

  "Okay then don't talk to me if you gone be friends with her." Jaylen said.

  "That's immature and unfair, why would you kiss her boyfriend and cause all these problems and then try to be selfish and get me involved."

"You were wrong jaylen and maybe we don't need to be friends if that's how you think because I don't need the stress." She said and Jaylen bumped pass Chris leaving the house.

  Dior walked in the kitchen seeing a pissed off mya and sat down.

  "Where that bitch at?" Mya asked.

  "She left." Dior said as she stood next to kd who put his arm around her waist.

    "That bitch needs to die." Mya said as she stared at the counter.

  "Damn so why everybody come over here?" Kd asked.

  "Because I was trying get away from Jeremy and he followed me here." Mya said.

  "Well we were having a movie night with the kids." Dior dragged out waiting for them to leave but they ain't move.

  "Basically what she saying is yall ass ain't got to go home but you gotta get the hell from up out of here." Kd said and they smacked they lips.

"Bet nigga." Jeremy and Chris said as they all left.

  "I'm glad we don't be having problems no more." Dior sighed.

  "Don't jinx us." Kd said kissing her and then going upstairs getting the kids so they could continue their movie night.

  "So your birthday Saturday you gone be 23." Dior smiled at kd who played the movie back.

  "I know." He said looking at her.

  "What you doing for your birthday?" Dior asked him.

  "I don't celebrate my birthday like that so nothing." He shrugged and Dior nodded her head.

Not on her watch.

Author pov:

•Dior is with child❤️🎉!

•Yall team Girl or Boy?

•How y'all think kd gone take the news about the baby?

•What y'all think about Jaylen kissing Jeremy?

•Yall think Dior wrong for not wanting to pick a side?

Opinions on Jaylen?

•Kiss idea from @reader_7638

•Somebody said my chapters been shorter, I thought y'all liked them like this I apologize I'll start back making them longer.

•Opinions?

•200+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 80.1K 41
Read too finddd outtttuhhh.🥰
171K 4.3K 34
-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥
344K 29.1K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
1M 48.6K 41
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘢, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳." 𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖫 𝟤𝟢𝟤�...