𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

By glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Seventy four

15.1K 849 1K
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

"Daddy I'm bored." Mariah whined watching Jeremy play the game.

"Where yo momma at?" He asked as Mariah pressed his buttons making him mess up.

"She upstairs on the phone with uncle Rio." Mariah said pressing his controller buttons.

"I want to play Barbie." She said hitting the controller.

"Let me finish the game first." He said and she folded her arms stomping her feet.

"Nowwwww." She whined and he ignored her.

"I said nowwwww." She yelled as she started stomping louder.

Jeremy sighed and paused the game getting up and Mariah grabbed his hand pulling him to her room.

"My Barbie pregnant she got to have the baby." Mariah said sticking clothes by the barbie Stomach and jeremy frowned.

"She named after my tete Dior." Mariah said rubbing her hair.

"What's this one name?" Jeremy asked frowning at the doll who was bald and had smudged makeup.

"That's mommy friend Jaylen it look just like her." Mariah said and Jeremy covered his mouth and laughed.

"This you and mommy and that's kd and Rio, they in timeout for fighting over tete Dior." Mariah said and Jeremy shook his head.

"You know too much." He told her as Mya walked in the room.

"What y'all doing?" She asked standing at the threshold and they looked up at her.

"I'm teaching daddy how to play barbies."Mariah said sitting her barbies down.

"It's almost time for bed Mariah so go get in the tub your water waiting for you." Mya said and she smacked her lips.

"But mommy we just started." She whined.

"I don't care you heard me, take your dolls with you to the tub." Mya said and Mariah picked up her toys going to the bathroom.

"You so mean." Jeremy told her standing up and they left out of Mariah room going to theirs.

"No I'm not." She shook her head as she put her scarf on then her bonnet as Jeremy took his shoes off.

"What you think about all that shit with Dior and kd?" She asked.

"That ain't none of our business, they gone be straight though." Jeremy said.

"What would you do if that happen to us?" Mya asked him.

"Ill be out doing what kd doing and looking for Keisha, she bogus for that shit you don't do no shit like that." He said.

"Yea she was, Dior pissed about that shit." Mya sighed getting on the bed and laying down.

Jeremy waited until she closed her eyes and smirked snatching her bonnet and scarf off running out the room.

"Boy stop playing." Mya said getting up and running behind him and he stopped as he laughed.

"You play to much I'm trying to sleep." She said snatching the bonnet and scarf and walking upstairs to the bathroom seeing
Mariah washing up then closing the door.

"I don't want you to sleep I'm gone be bored." Jeremy said as they walked back into they room and she put her scarf and bonnet back on.

"Then go to sleep or go play the game ." She said.

"Hell nah I'm not tired and I'm not trying play the game." He said.

"We should take mariah out tomorrow." He said as Mya sat on the bed.

"Where?" She asked looking in the mirror as Jeremy stared at her.

"Why you staring at me nigga?" She asked mugging him.

"Damn I was about to call you beautiful but now I got to reevaluate cause you acting like a shemale again." He shook his head and she smacked her lips as Mariah walked in with her spongebob pajamas and her bonnet on.

"can I sleep with y'all?" She asked sitting in her mom lap.

"Mariah where you want to go tomorrow?" Jeremy asked her.

"To the moon." She said laughing.

"Be for real." Mya says as she smelt her making sure she really washed up.

"I want to go to Walmart so I can get new toys." She said.

"How many toys do you need you got a room full." Mya said and Mariah looked up at her.

"How many toys do you need mommy?" Mariah asked.

"I don't have toys what are you talking about?" Mya asked confused.

"Yes you do me and uncle Rio found a box and they all vibrated." She said and Jeremy bussed out laughing.

"Those are not toys Mariah they for my hair they used to curl them." She said.

"They used for cats Mariah." Jeremy said laughing on the floor.

"Jeremy stop." She said throwing a pillow at him as he meowed.

"We don't got a cat." Mariah said confused.

"Wait daddy can we go get a dog tomorrow." Mariah asked.

"Yeah we can if it's okay with yo momma but you got to walk it and do all that shit I'm not doing that." Jeremy said.

"Mommy can we get a doggy?" Mariah begged.

"You gone take care of it?" Mya asked her as she fixed mariah sock.

"Yes I will I promise please momma." She begged.

"Okay if you clean your room and sleep in your own bed tonight I'll think about it." Mya said.

"Okay good night." Mariah said running out the room.

"See if you would've got with the kid a long time ago you wouldn't had to be using dildos." Jeremy laughed.

"Fuck you jeremy." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"We can as soon as Mariah fall asleep."

______________________________

Dior sat on kd bed as he walked in the room looking at her.

"You gone tell me why Rio was at my house now?" He asked as he took some clothes out of his dresser.

Dior put her fingers in her mouth biting her nails and looking at him.

"If you watch the full video I made him leave." She said.

"I watched the full video but I want to know why he was here and how he get in my gate?" He asked.

"I don't know how he got in but he told me that he wanted to talk and he apologized then asked to hangout." She shrugged.

"Did you hangout with him?" Kd asked.

"No I told him you wouldn't want me to do that." She shrugged.

"So nothing happen between y'all correct?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"What did Denise say about the case?" Dior asked changing the subject.

"She said Keisha looking at two million dollars in fines and revenge porn could do up to five years in prison." He said.

"That's not enough for me, our video is on the internet for life so she needs more then fucking 5 years." Dior said getting upset.

"Denise said Pornhub reached out with a contract, I turned it down but they suppose to pay us for putting us on they website." He said.

"I can't believe we actually got exposed like that." Dior shook her head.

"Yea I got all the hoes texting me." He said and Dior squinted her eyes at him.

"Don't look at me like that you got niggas all on you." He said.

"So but I'm not paying attention to them I haven't even been on Instagram." She said.

"If you really think about it it's kinda funny how this all happened." Kd said and she looked at him.

"How is it funny?" She asked him frowning her face up.

"We was having sex and she was really watching and recording that's funny as fuck cause it's like who does that that's some weird shit." He said laughing.

Dior sat and thought about it and looked at kd and shook her head with a smirk.

"It's kinda funny." She said.

"You trying make a part two." He asked her with a smirk.

"Boy you is so nasty." She said laughing at him.

"But not right now I want to wait until this situations blows over cause she can have a hidden camera around here somewhere." She said and he nodded his head.

"Shit you trying go to a hotel?" He asked her and she smacked her lips.

"You can't wait for about a week?" She asked him.

"Hell nah I just did 11 months in jail my shit be hard whenever I'm around you." He said and she shook her head.

"I just went 11 months without sex if I can wait then you can." Dior said.

"Bruh my shit gone fall off." He shook his head walking to the bathroom.

"Make sure you use lotion." Dior yelled and he smacked his lips making her laugh.

_______________________________

Three days later:

"Okay this is not a court case more like you go up to the judge tell your side and she tell her side and the judge makes a decision on the spot." Denise explained to Dior and kd.

"By her being a officer she has a advantage of winning this case so when you go in there be pissed." Denise said.

"She has David representing her so 9 times out of 10 this case is ours." She said.

"Denise were ready for you." A officer said and they stood up walking into the court room seeing Keisha and david standing in front of the judge.

They walked over and Dior mugged keisha as her and kd held hands.

"Okay I need this to be a quick case because I have another case in 27 minutes." She said.

"Your honor we would like to press chargers against Keisha powers for bluntly as shown in these pictures recording my clients having sexual intercourse and also forcing my client to perform sexual intercourse onto her." Denise said.

"Your homie I love Object I feel that he forced my client to do these things and also it's just sex they need to get over it it's a lot of people especially couples who sex videos are online." David said and the judge frowned.

"Can I say something?" Dior said and everybody looked at her.

"I'm a very nice kind hearted person and I know a lot of people post videos of themself online doing sexual stuff but that's not me my life is private."

"What i do in the bedroom with my boyfriend or do with him period had nothing to do with anybody, that was an invasion of our privacy, trespassing, and out of hate."

"My boyfriend has kids and one day they are going to grow up and we have to hope they don't see that." Dior finished.

"What was going through your mind to even doing something like that? The judge asked Keisha who just cried.

"This bitch really crying I should be the one crying." Dior thought.

"Well I'm going to make my decision now because I have a trial to start. Keisha has been released from her job."

"I have decided to make her pay yall a total of 3 million dollars for trauma, trespassing, revenge porn, hate crime, and sexual assault and she'll be serving 3 years in state prison." She said and Keisha started to cry louder.

"This isn't fair." She yelled.

"I was starting to love you." She said to kd as the police pulled her away and he frowned.

"It's the dick." Dior thought shaking her head at Keisha.

"I hope y'all are able to move on with yall life, case dismissed." She said standing up and leaving.

"That's not enough time for me." Dior sighed.

"At least she got time, and we just became millionaires." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck the money." Dior said.

"David at this point do you even try with your cases?" Denise asked him.

"I do and I really wish you would stop going to my defense side and trying to go up against me, if you miss me just say that." He said.

"You wish." She said.

"You know we don't have to finalize the divorce you can just come home." He told her and Dior frowned.

"Y'all were married?" Dior asked them and they looked at her.

"Yes we were married but David here is an idiot." Denise said.

"Wait but you called his kids losers aren't there yours too?" Kd asked.

"No those are his kids and they are losers." Denise Said.

"My son has a good paying job at McDonald's he is not a loser and my daughter chose to become a lunch lady we didn't force her." David said and Denise looked at Dior.

"You see what I mean." She said making them laugh and her and David started arguing back and forth.

"So what do we do now?" Dior asked kd as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I guess just wait for the money." He said.

"Nah I meant what do we do now relationship wise." She said looking up at him.

"What we been doing minus the non-communication." He said.

"I'm with it." She said and he grabbed her hand leaving out of the court house getting in the car.

"David and Denise are a very cute interacial couple she be reading him his fifth." Dior said and they laughed.

"Just toxic."

Author pov:

•What y'all think about the judge decision?

•Y'all think the drama over for them?

•Y'all want to see more Mya and Jeremy?

•Y'all want to see more Chris and Jaylen?

•What y'all want to see happen now?
(If it make sense I MIGHT use it and if I do I'll give you credit🥰!)

•Opinions?

•200+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6K 35
-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥
123K 3.7K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
554K 28.9K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
501K 14.3K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.