𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

By glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Seventy One

13.4K 830 1.1K
By glitterbabezz

Y'all so heartless telling me to skip kacey birthday party😤!

Omniscient pov:

Dior, Mya, Mariah, and Jaylen walked into kacey party as she had Chris and Jeremy carry the car that was filled with presents inside.

"Oh my gosh y'all made it." Destiny said as she and Dior hugged.

"I wouldn't miss it, I brought some gifts the lego stuff and army men are from me and the car is from his daddy and we threw in some extra clothes." Dior said.

"Thank you so much Dior." She said as they seen Monique walk in with kanari and some
Man and walk up to Dior and destiny.

"Hey." Monique said smiling at both girls as she put kanari down who went and hugged her brother.

"Hey." Dior and Destiny said in unison.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm being rude This is my man Mario and Mario this is Destiny my daughter brother mom and this is Dior my baby daddy girlfriend." Monique said.

"Nice to meet y'all. Is there a bathroom near?" He asked.

"In the house to the left." Destiny said and he nodded his head walking off.

"Okay that dude got to be making you happy if you being nice to me." Dior said and Monique playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yes he is in over my baby daddy so I like you now and wish y'all the best." Monique said.

"How you meet him?" Destiny asked.

"I was at the club with Tasha an he brought me a drink." She said.

"Perfect love story." Dior said sarcastically and Monique nodded her head.

"I know right, I'll be right back I'm going to make sure he found the bathroom." She said walking off.

"She seems happy." Destiny shrugged.

"I'm happy for her hopefully he can help her mature." Dior said.

"Let's pray for that." Destiny said and they laughed seeing somebody walk over with gifts.

"Hey I'm Keisha, im a officer at the jail kd wanted me to drop these off to kacey." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." Destiny said and the lady smiled leaving as Dior frowned.

"That was weird." Destiny said and Dior nodded her head in agreement as they walked over to the kids enjoying the rest of the party.

______________________________
4 months later:

"Man they better release him right away I don't got time to be waiting." Jeremy said.

They pulled up on the side of the prison where he suppose to come out from and got out the car.

It was Chris, Mya, Jaylen, and Jeremy and they seen another car pull up seeing Bam hop out with one of kd cousins.

"We seven minutes early." Chris said as Dior stayed quiet.

"They should be releasing him in four minutes." Jeremy said as Dior folded her arms pushing her curled hair out of her face.

"Shit he must be bringing niggas with him he taking all this time." Kd cousin said making them laugh.

"There he go." Jaylen said and Dior looked seeing him walk out in the outfit he got arrested in as he put on his chains.

He looked up seeing his family then making eye contact with Dior and smiling as she ran hopping on him and he picked her up.

"That boy fresh out the pin." Jeremy said as he kissed Dior ignoring what they was saying.

"Nuh uh make babies later right now we need to get to your grandma house for that bbq if we late she said she gone kill us." Mya said as he put Dior down.

"Damn I need a haircut and to change first." He said as Dior just stared at him.

"Just drop us off at his house, I'll take you to get a hair cut." Dior told him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Ight." Jeremy said as they all got in the van.

Dior sat on kd lap as Jaylen took her seat and she stared at him.

"Why you staring at me?"He asked her making her smile.

"Boy ain't nobody staring at you."she said blushing.

"You missed daddy?" He whispered to her and she laughed.

"You wish." She said and he shook his head.

"Yo sentence flew by fast." Mya told him as he scratched his head.

"Man hell yeah I'm glad I'm out too." He said shaking his head as Dior played in his hair.

They pulled up in front of his house getting out the van and going inside.

"Man I missed my house." He said stretching and looking around.

"I missed you." Dior said and he looked down at her as she stood on her tip toes and kissed him.

"Let's Go upstairs I got a suprise for you." She said grabbing his hand pulling him up to his room.

"Here." She said pulling him onto the bed and handing him a box.

He looked at her and then opened it seeing two chains.

One with Kanaris name and one with kaceys. He took them out the box and examined them then put them back in.

"Damn I love these thank you." He told her.

"It's no problem I had them made last week sometime." She said.

"Man I missed you so much." He said pulling her into a hug.

"I missed you too." She said as he let her go. She took the box off the bed and sat it on the dresser and then walked back over to him kissing him.

"We got a whole hour to waste doing whatever you want." She smirked at him and he felt a rush of guilt come over him.

"Nah I want to get to my grandmas house early so I'm gone take a shower and then get a haircut." He said.

"A quicky won't hurt." She said to him with a light chuckle.

"Nah not right now I got to get ready." He said gently moving her from his lap and going into the bathroom seeing Dior stuff occupying his sink.

Dior stood up from the bed grabbing her phone and sighing.

She wasn't gone stress kd turning her down since she could understand why but she was sexually frustrated.

She fell back on the bed as she waited for kd to get out the shower and scrolled through her Instagram.

"Damn my closet full of yo shit." Kd said walking into the room looking at Dior.

"I haven't been to my apartment in so long." She shook her head looking up at him as he put his shoes on.

She stood up grabbing her keys and her purse and sighing.

"You ready to go?" She asked him and he nodded his head.

They went outside getting in the car and she stared at the wheel before pulling off.

She drove to the barbershop parking the car and watching as kd left out the car.

She felt her phone vibrating and looked seeing a incoming facetime from Mya.

She answered the phone propping it up on her windshield and waited for it to connect.

"Girl where is y'all at his grandmother about to have a fit." She said.

"We on the way we had to stop to get him a haircut." Dior said.

"Well hurry she throwing a fit cause her macaroni getting cold." Mya said hanging up.

Dior waited a few more minutes seeing kd coming up to the car and getting in.

"Ooooo." Dior hyped him and he laughed.

"So you getting your waves back." she asked him.

"Hell yeah I'm not kd without them." He said and she laughed.

"Boy whatever." She chuckled starting her car making her way to his grandma house.

She pulled up in front of her house and they both got out.

Kd threw his arm around Dior shoulder as they walked to the back seeing his family bbq and kids on water slides and bouncy houses.

"My baby is home." Kd grandma yelled running to him pulling him into a hug kissing all on his face.

"Grandma dang you embarrassing me." He said.

"Boy don't act like you don't love my kisses, hey Dior." She said pulling Dior into a hug kissing her cheek.

"Hey Ms. Carter." Dior chuckled.

"Oh my god is that my Kayden bear?" Kayden moms grandma Grace said walking over.

"Hey grandma." He said giving her a hug.

"Hey." Dior greeted her with a smile and she just looked her up and down.

"Kayden I thought we talked about you getting back with Monique." She said side eyeing Dior.

"Grandma we talked about this already I don't want Monique I'm with Dior." He said.

"I can't blame you your mom had bad taste in men too that's how she ended up with your daddy." She said.

"Grace why are you bothering Kayden and his girlfriend?" His great grandfather Gerald walked over asking.

"Gerald I'm just saying I like Monique her heads well put together and she's very mature." Grace shrugged.

"If he's happy with Dior then he's happy stop trying to change his mind." He said and they started arguing and Kayden walked away with a pissed Dior.

"Kayden wassup man." Kd mom Father came up to him and spoke.

"Hey grandpa." He said and they finished they conversation up.

"What's wrong with you?" Kd asked looking at her as they went and sat with the gang and kd dad at the table.

"Nothing, are you hungry want me fix you a plate?" She asked him.

"Please." He said and she stood up from the table.

"Mya and Jaylen accompany me please." Dior begged and they got up following her.

"That boy got him some good good when he got home." Chris laughed as him Jeremy and bam played uno.

"Hell nah." Kd said.

"I fucked up." He said and they looked at him confused.

"What you mean?" Chris asked throwing down a card.

"When I was locked up I ended up cheating." He said and Jeremy stood up quickly.

"Nigga you what?" Jeremy said and they mugged him.

"Nigga sit yo ass down." Chris told him.

"Nigga you was getting fucked in the booty? 11 months and you gay now what the fuck you got going on?" Jeremy asked.

"Man hell nah I ain't gay don't play with me but it was a female officer." He shook his head.

"Why though? I thought you said you love. Dior." Bam asked confused.

"I do but she was threatening to add more time to my sentence and she was having niggas jumping me if I I ain't finger her and shit."

"I ain't fuck her though." Kd shook his head.

"You should tell her before she find out herself and think you did that shit willingly." Jeremy said.

"I know but y'all know how Dior is she don't listen for shit." He shook his head.

"Well honestly what that shit sound like? It sound like you telling me she raped you." Chris said.

"I mean that's technically what it is she forcing him to do shit, you need to press charges." Jeremy said.

"I ain't got no proof and niggas in jail ain't gone back me up." Kd said.

"Better tell her the truth." Chris said.

"Tell who the truth?" Dior asked sitting kd plate in front of him with a soda.

"About My cousin stealing my grandma twenty dollars." Kd lied.

"Oh." Dior said as she frowned watching him eat and everybody else have a conversation.

"Mr Carter." They heard and looked up seeing Keisha.

Kd looked up feeing his heart beat and swallowed his spit.

What the fuck?

Author pov:

•What y'all think about kd grandma opinion on Monique compared to Dior?💀

•What y'all think about Keisha showing up to kacey birthday party and kd family event?

What y'all think about Monique and her new boo?

•What y'all think about kd refusing to have sex with Dior?

•Yall think he gone tell her or she gone find out from smb else?

•Opinions?

•200+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 13.9K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
540K 28.7K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
3.5K 242 11
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
344K 29.1K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?