𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

By glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Sixty nine

13.3K 822 1.1K
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

Kd laid in the infirmary bed staring at the ceiling as he felt his heart beat through his stitched up side.

"Mr Carter are you awake?" The nurse came in and asked.

"Yeah bruh give me a phone or something so I can call my lawyer." He said.

"Your family has already been made aware but Mr Carter I advise you not to talk to your lawyer about this." She said and he looked up at her.

"I nearly lost my fucking life and you telling me that shit?" He asked.

"It's better if you just go to solitary confinement, I don't know who you made mad enough to stab you but if you talk to your lawyer it's basically snitching and next time they might try to kill you." She said cleaning his wound off.

"Man fuck that take me back to my cell." He said and she sighed.

"Here this is some pain medicine and a ointment, your cut wasn't that deep but you still need to take care of it." She said as he sat up holding his side and snatching the bag.

"I came to take mr Carter to showers ." The lady officer Ms. Powers said walking in and kd stood up following her out the room.

"How you feeling?" She asked him.

"I just want to shower and go back to my cell." He said and she just stared at him as he walked inside the showering area.

Ms Powers looked out making sure nobody was coming then closer the shower doors locking it.

She removed her clothes seeing kd beginning his shower then slowly walked behind him.

"I can make your next 10 months a whole lot easier kayden." She said and he frowned turning around then stepping back from her .

"These guards don't like you, we all know what you do for a living and people like you make our job harder."

"So let me make your stay easier and you make my job easier." She said in a seductive tone.

"I got a girl I'm not on none of that shit." He said and she stepped closer to him to where her chest was touching his.

"Your going to be in here for 10 months what your girl Dior don't know won't hurt her." She said grabbing his hand but he snatched it back.

"Hell nah take me back to my fucking cell." He said cutting the water off but she turned it back on.

"I know who jumped you and I know the officers who sent them and I handled the situation." She said getting closer to him.

"Now handle my situation." She said and kd shook his head.

"This ain't right I got a girl." He said.

"What she don't know won't hurt her." She said kissing his chest then getting on her knees in front of him.

He let her finish up what she was doing and she finally opened the door letting him leave out and he seen inmates sitting watching tv, some playing board games, and some on the way to the cafeteria.

He walked passed all the officers who stared at him and went into his cell collapsing on to his bed.

"Carter lunch time." He heard but ignored the voice as he stared at the ceiling.

He watched as his cell door closed and he unbutton his jumpsuit slipping his arms out of it.

"I just fucked up."

_______________________________

Three weeks later:

"Dior how kd doing?" Jaylen asked as they helped Mya hang Halloween decorations up for Mariah Halloween party.

"He hasn't called me in three weeks so I don't know." Dior shrugged as she carved eyes into pumpkins.

"Maybe he's in solitary confinement or something." Mya said trying to cheer Dior up.

"Nah you can't use your money on your books when your in solitary, he's been using it lately it alerts me." She shrugged.

"Has destiny or Monique talked to him?" Jaylen asked.

"I asked destiny last week and she said he been calling her but instead of everyday he calls twice a week." Dior said.

"Damn, Dior you need to move on you don't deserve that shit you been nothing but good to him." Jaylen said and Dior didn't say anything.

"You making it seem like he cheating on her or something, he's in jail." Mya rolled her eyes.

"I think you should just go visit him and see if everything okay." Mya said.

"That's smart I'm gone do that." Dior said.

"I forgot to tell yall but Rio texted me saying we needed to talk." She shrugged.

"He told me about that I told him to leave you alone." Mya said.

"I lowkey want to hear what he has to say." Dior said.

"Don't cheat on kd now sis that's still your man." Jaylen said.

"You was just telling her to drop him." Mya said with a frown.

"I say a lot of things." Jaylen said laughing and they joined in.

"If you want to talk to him then do it but just remember you have a boyfriend." Mya said sternly.

"I'll never cheat on kd, he hasn't gave me a reason not to trust him so I'm not going to give him a reason to not trust me." Dior said.

"Speaking of kd are you going to go visit him or not?" Jaylen asked.

"Yea I'll do it tomorrow." Dior said picking up a new pumpkin to carve as her mind wandered about kd.

She couldn't understand why he wasn't calling her.

_______________________________
Next day:

"Who are you here to see again maam?" The guard asked Dior.

"Kayden Carter." She said as she watched the guard search her purse.

"Here's your visitor pass have a great visit." He said buzzing Dior in.

She walked over to the table sitting down as she seen Kayden get escorted out as he stared at her.

He walked to the table and sat in front of her staring at her.

"Hey." She said smiling at him and he held the same nonchalant expression.

"You had me worried something happened to you cause you wasn't calling." She said as his hands rested on the table.

She took her hand putting it on top of his and he moved his hands.

"Dior why are you here?" He asked as he seen officer powers who real name was keisha staring at them.

"Because you haven't been calling me, but you been calling your baby mothers." She said.

"Because I don't want you seeing me like this." He lied.

"So you'll rather your kids see you locked up then me? And it wasn't about me seeing you like this it was just a phone call." She said.

"So why haven't you been calling me?" She asked.

"I just told you why, Dior you need to leave." He said.

"Why are pushing me away?" She asked as her eyes swelled up with tears.

"You made me promise I would wait on you and it seems like you don't even want that anymore." She said.

"You know I love you but I got other shit I'm dealing with." He said.

"So what is this you breaking up with me?" She asked confused.

"Nah I'm not breaking up with you I'm just telling you I got other shit going on I can't call you everyday." He said.

"You haven't called me in three weeks." She said.

"I been busy." He said as Keisha winked at him.

"Doing what? What is there for you to be busy doing in jail?" She asked.

"Nothing Dior, I'll call you but don't come up and visit no more love you." He said dismissing her and standing up leaving her at the table.

She stood up grabbing her purse seeing keisha staring at her with a smirk and frowned.

"Fuck is you looking at?" She mumbled to herself leaving the jail and making her way back to kd house.

She pulled in his driveway seeing a car already sitting there and frowned getting out her car.

She walked up to the car seeing the window down and seen who it was.

"Rio?"

Author pov:

This chapter short asf💀 but y'all ain't reach last chapter goal anyways.

•What yall think about kd cheating on our good sis?

•Yall think he should tell her? How y'all think she would react?

•What y'all think about him dissing Dior at the prison?

•What yall think about Rio coming over there?

•Opinions?

•200+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 28.7K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
519K 12.7K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
3.5K 242 11
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
766K 26.8K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?