๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜

By glitterbabezz

๐•€๐•— ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•€ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ, ๐•š๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ž... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Sixty seven

14.9K 907 1.5K
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

"Time for you to get married." Dior heard her mom say.

"Mom im not marrying neil." Dior snapped.

"Yes you are you will see sooner or later you need him and me." Dior mom said.

"No the fuck I don't your sick in the head." Dior yelled.

"Diamond were leaving since your sister is being a bitch." Her mom said leaving with her sister behind her and Dior frowned then looked at justin.

"Where's your friend group right now?" She asked him.

"They all went to New York until Friday with the money they made off your stuff." He said.

"We'll see them Friday then."

Wed. Trial day:

"Okay remember everything we discussed when you get up on that stand the judge want you to show sympathy to the victim family, don't fold don't stutter." Kd lawyer said as they sat outside the court room.

He shook his head as he seen his dad, Dior, Chris, his baby mommas, Jeremy, Mya, Jaylen, and his grandma walk in the room.

"Kd." Dior said running over to him as he stood up hugging her.

"I want you to know I love you and whatever they decide today I got you." She whispered to him as he squeezed her tight since this might be their last hug.

"I love you too." He sighed letting her go and then seeing his grandma walk over to him.

"Whatever goes down in that court room you hold your head high and stand like the man we raised you to be remember god is on your side." She said rubbing his cheek then hugging him.

"I love y'all." He said hugging his kids and give them kisses all over their faces.

"You know you my bro for life no question so whatever happen I got you." Jeremy said dapping kd up.

"Same for me you been my bro since pre k ain't no changing up." Chris said.

"Good luck." Jaylen said and he nodded his head.

"It's no secret I ain't fuck with you like that but nobody deserves that shit so you better beat this case or me and my bestie gone beat yo ass." Mya said making them laugh.

"Preciate it." He said looking at his dad.

"This shit my fault I should've never let you get involved in this shit." His dad sighed.

"Nah it's not I made the decision to do what I did, you did yo best raising me I appreciate you." He said giving his pops a bro hug as a police officer walked over.

"We ready." He said and kd looked at Dior and gave her a quick kiss before being pulled into the court room.

Kd and his lawyer walked to the front of the court room sitting down discussing over some stuff as Dior started to pray.

"All rise." The bailiff said waiting for everybody to stand as the judge walked to sit in her seat and looked out at her audience.

"Department one of the superior court is now in session, Judge Buruss presiding. Please be seated." He said and everybody sat down as the judge looked over papers.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen I am judge Cynthia Buruss, I will be calling the case of The city of Chicago versus Kayden Carter. Are both sides ready?" She asked looking up at both sides.

"Yes your honor were ready for the city of Chicago." Kd judge said standing up.

"Ready for the defense your honor." Trey's judge said and kd looked over seeing his family staring at him.

"We will have our jury who promised to be fair to both parties choose a verdict." The judge said.

"We will start with the victims family first." The judge said and kd lawyer sat down.

"Your honor this is a case of hate, this is a case of maliciousness, this is a case of cruelty." Treys lawyer David bookman said.

"Revenge is what this case is about." He said and kd lawyer stood up.

"I object." She said.

"Overruled sit down Ms. Brown." The judge said and his lawyer sat down.

"We have Digital evidence, Direct evidence, and Character evidence of this hate crime." Mr bookman said taking a file up to the judge.

"In this file you will find the photos of the incident at Lè rosà night club, the victim who was wounded Symera Greer statement, Trey girlfriend statement, and Mr.Carter record of violence which include felony domestic and physical." He said and kd frowned.

He didn't have any record of domestic violence it was a thrown out misdemeanor of him and Monique fighting.

"Your honor I object Mr. Carter past record has nothing to do with this current situation and your client was the one who shot Ms. Greer." Kd lawyer said standing up.

"Sustained, Mr. Bookman I would like to hear more of what Ms. brown is saying." Judge Buruss said as kd judge stood up pulling her skirt down and grabbing her file taking it to the judge.

"My client Kayden Carter was not the one who Shot Symera Greer the camera footage proof shows the defense actually pulling his gun seconds before my client pulled his and I have the cd to prove it." Kd judge said.

"That's a lie." Trey judge said.

"Dont cut me off David because this case will go far into depth and I'll shake this court room upside down." Denise said making him hush.

Kd turned around looking at Dior who stared back at him and turned back around.

"If you don't mind Judge buruss May I put the cd in?" Ms brown asked.

"Yes." She said as she slipped the cd in grabbing the remote as the tape played.

She paused it seconds before kd reached for his gun and pointed at the screen.

"In this tape you can see trey hand on his pistol about to pull it and Kayden hand not even near his weapon until four seconds later when he seen him grab his gun." She said.

"My client was simply using a act of self defense in this case, his gun is licensed and registered in the city of Chicago and In that file your honor it shows trey gun was actually reported stolen July 18, 2019 out of a car parked in a Walmart parking lot which happened to belong to my good friend who's in the front row Amber Morton car." Ms brown said.

"I object your honor That's not proving anything." David said.

"Overruled continue ms. Brown." The judge said.

"Thank you." Denise said smirking at David.

"I figured David would try to pull my client record since he did it in previous cases so I pulled some strings myself and had Trey Mcmullan record pull from his 10th grade year up until he died, it should be the second sheet in the file your honor." She said waiting for the judge to pull it out.

"Proceed." The judge said as Denise picked up her copy.

"Mr. McMullan has a history of Rape allegations against four minors at his daughters birthday party and spent two years in the penitentiary, he has five assault charges against him from his ex wife who I also have in the stands, he has attempted murder to his previous wife who is in the audience on his side for some odd reason, and he has grand theft auto, this man is the real monster in this case your honor." Kd judge said sitting back in her seat.

"David you may proceed." The judge said and david stood up.

"Your honor her evidence is ridiculous, Mr Carter spit towards my client, my client defended himself with his gun." David said.

"Nobody told your client girlfriend to be in my clients face, and matter fact why does your client have a girlfriend if he's married." Denise said.

"Order in the court, Ms brown it's David turn you had yours." The judge said and Denise stopped talking.

"Trey was somebody child, he has a mother who depended on him which I doubt Mr Carter wouldn't understand since his mother is dead." He said making the crowd gasp and Kayden clutch his fist.

"Can he say that?" Dior mumbled.

"Their attorneys they get away with everything." Mya whispered.

"Hey Mr Bookman your taking it to far now." The judge said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stating the obvious, he doesn't care about Trey mother suffering or his family, he barely has family himself he doesn't even take care of his kids." He said and kd lawyer stood up.

"Your honor I object and I will like to call Monique Williams and Destiny Scott to the stand." Denise said.

"On what grounds?" The judge asked Denise.

"He's stating that Kayden does not take care of his kids and both his baby mothers and kids are here so I will like to call them to the stand." Denise said.

"Okay well ladies come up here." The judge said and destiny passed Dior kacey while kd grandma got kanari.

"First I will like to call Destiny Scott to the stand." Denise said as the bailiff went and stood in front of destiny.

" "Do you Destiny Scott right hand to god solemnly swear that the testimony you are about to give at this hearing shall be the truth, and nothing but the truth, under penalty of perjury?" The bailiff asked.

"I do." She said nodding her head.

"You may continue." The bailiff said moving out the way.

"Destiny I'm going to ask you some things about Kayden parenting and I want you to be completely honest." Denise said and Destiny nodded her head.

"Has kayden ever out you guys child in harms way?" Denise asked.

"No he would never do a such thing." Destiny frowned.

"I object." David said.

"Overruled sit down." The judge said listening to Denise.

"Have you ever had a problem with his parenting?" She asked and Destiny thought.

"When I first had kacey, Monique was pregnant so he was in between helping me and her but it got better so no." Destiny said.

"Has Kayden ever abused Kacey to the point where Kacey was scared to go around?" Denise asked.

"No Kacey loves going to his father house, he cries when it times to come home." Destiny said.

"That's all I needed to know thank you Destiny, now Monique can you come up?" Denise asked and Monique came up looking at kd rolling her eyes.

"Do you solemnly Monique Williams right hand to god swear that the testimony you are about to give at this hearingshall be the truth, and nothing but the truth, under penalty of perjury?" Bailiff asked her.

"I shol do." Monique said and the judge frowned.

"Your honor this baby mother is clearly illiterate and probably listens to the city girls and know yung Miami lyrics word for word we can't ask her any questions." David said and Jeremy laughed.

"Order, one more out burst from the audience and your out, and for you david I advise you to hush." The judge said as Monique mugged David.

"Monique there's no secret that you and your baby father don't get along correct?" Denise asked.

"Correct." Monique said.

"Is there a reason why?" Denise asked.

"Honestly it was just me being jealous, me and him dated for two years on and off and when we were off he'll always have another female and I hated that so when I got pregnant I used it over his head." She shrugged.

"Is their any reason why his child support is so high?" Denise asked.

"Because I have no education I dropped out of school in 10th grade so it's hard for me to get a job so child support covers my bills, car note, my expenses and my child expenses."Monique said.

"How much is it?" The judge asked.

"10 thousand a month." She said and the judge eyes widen as she looked at kd.

"You must get money money." She said and he shrugged.

"Have kayden ever abused your child I. Anyway?" Denise asked.

"Same answers as Destiny, kd can be a bitch sometimes but he a great father my daughter loves him." Monique said.

"Thank you you may go back and sit." Denise said.

"Your honor and jury as mothers and fathers we should feel for Kayden, if we put him behind bars all that time his kids will lose income, a great father, and will probably turn out like David kids and be losers." She said.

"I'm not seeing your point and my kids aren't losers." David said.

"Your honor May I call one more person to the stand Denise said looking at the judge who nodded her head.

"Dior Taylor to the stand." She said and kd turned around looking at her and she slowly stood up.

She walked to the stand seeing everybody staring at her and took a deep breath.

"Do you Dior Taylor right hand to god solemnly swear that the testimony you are about to give at this hearing shall be the truth, and nothing but the truth, under penalty of perjury?"

"I do." Dior sighed as she looked at kd who folded his lips.

"Dior how long have you known kayden?"Denise asked.

"For about a year and three months now." Dior said.

"Is it true that y'all live together?" Denise asked.

"We lived together but not now." Dior said.

"How come?" Denise asked and Dior quickly came up with a lie.

"It was a temporary stay." She said.

"Why where you staying with him?" She asked.

"My cousin died and I was behind on rent and got put out so kd offered me to stay with him." She said.

"How did you meet him?" Denise asked.

"Him and my cousin was friends and he came around sometime." Dior shrugged.

"So you thought it was a bright idea to move in with him?" David scoffed and Judge buruss hit her gavel.

"This your last warning David." She said.

"When did you and kd start dating?" She asked Dior.

"4 months ago." Dior said tapping her fingers against the stand.

"In this time of knowing eachother have you ever been around his kids?" Denise asked.

"Yes." Dior nodded.

"How does he treat them? How are the kids around him?" She asked.

"Objection your honor she asked two questions." David said.

"Overruled."

"He treats them Like their the only thing that matters, he plays with them make them laugh, spoil them, he makes them happy." She finished.

"Would you consider having a child With Mr Carter yourself?" She asked and Dior looked at kd who still stared at her.

"Not now in life but yea." She said scratching her head.

"Objection she's scratching her head." David said.

"Overruled continue."

"That's all." Denise said and Dior stepped down walking back to her seat.

"I'm done your honor my case is proven my client is innocent nothing from his past can dictate this, the case is self defense and I leave it up to the jury." Denise sat down.

"David any words?" The judge asked.

"I want to ask the jury to think of the victim family that's all." He said.

"I'm calling a 30 minute recess for the decision to be decided." She said dismissing everybody from the court room.

"How do you think it's going to go?" Kd asked his lawyer.

"You might be looking at a couple years still if his words about the family touched their heart." Denise said as David walked over.

"It did touch their hearts and I'm sure you can be expecting life." David said walking pass laughing.

"I regret letting him hit till this day."Denise shook her head and Dior laughed.

"The truth comes in 30 minutes." Kd told her.

"You know I got you." Dior said hugging him then sitting down talking for the remainder of the time

________________________________

"All rise." The bailiff said waiting for everybody to stand as the judge walked to sit in her seat and looked out at her audience.

"Department one of the superior court is now in session, Judge Buruss presiding. Please be seated." He said and everybody sat down as the judge looked at the jury.

"Us the jury have found Kayden Carter guilty of second degree murder and sentence him 11 months in Illinois penitentiary and 2 years of probation." She said and Kayden family thanked god while Trey family yelled in complaints.

"If you are to get into any trouble we will add two months to your sentence each time." The jury said and david slammed his brief case down angrily.

"Now you know I don't lose cases david." Denise blew him a kiss.

"Escort Mr Carter where he needs to be and his sentence starts at 12am." The judge said ending the court.

"I love y'all." He said looking at his family.

"We love you too."

Author pov:

•Y'all didn't reach last chapter goal but
This took some time to write so here.

•The research I did for this is crazy😂.

•Y'all think he deserves more time?

•what y'all think of the lawyers and evidence they brought?

•How y'all think prison finna go for him?

•Opinion on the boys who robbed Dior/ and Dior mom?

•Opinions?

•200+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 123 6
" ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๏ฟฝ...
520K 12.7K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
148K 5.2K 19
completedโค๏ธ
345K 29.1K 100
๐•€๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•š ๐•’๐•ž, ๐••๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•–?