𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

By glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Sixty four

17.4K 933 2K
By glitterbabezz

Rip to kaydens face claim bizzle 💔.

Omniscient pov:

"What you finna get tatted?" Jeremy asked Chris as they waited to be serviced.

"I'm finna get a glock with wings on it." Chris said rubbing his hands together.

"Gone look dumb as fuck." Jeremy shook his head making Chris shrug his shoulders.

"You getting tatted?" Chris asked looking at kd who was texting his baby mommas checking on his kids.

"Yeah." Kd said not telling them exactly what he was getting tatted.

"Well nigga what you getting?" Jeremy asked rolling his eyes.

"I'm getting Dior name tatted." He hesitantly mumbled.

"Nigga we can't hear you whispering." Chris smacked his lips.

"I'm getting Dior name on my chest." He said and they looked at him like he was stupid.

"Nigga that shit permanent you sure you want to do that?" Chris asked.

"Hell yeah she not going no where." Kd said looking at the cursive design he wanted on his phone.

"I was thinking getting Mariah name on my forearm but that shit might hurt." Jeremy complained.

"Mariah not even your child you sure you want to do that?" Chris asked.

"That technically is his child she call him dad." Kd said.

"Exactly so nigga you worry about Jaylen." Jeremy told him.

"Nigga you worry about Mya and kd you worry about Dior." Chris said.

"Man don't even get me started on that, Dior been on my ass lately about dates and shit." He shook his head.

"Then take her on a date nigga." Jeremy shrugged.

"I told her to choose a restaurant and her ass caught a attitude." He said.

"She probably wanted you to choose." Chris shrugged.

"Why? So she can say that's not where she wanted to go?" Kd asked.

"Man I don't know, me and Jaylen go on dates like twice a month and it's usually just like the movies or some shit." Chris said.

"Me and Mya be going on like family dates with Mariah so I guess that counts." Jeremy shrugged.

"Yea but we all got different life's I be busy I got kids and shit to do at the trap I don't have time to be going on dates all the time." Kd said.

"Shit my life busy too but I still make time." Jeremy shrugged.

Jeremy was a drug dealer, worked at the trap, and owned a car dealership.

He was the richest out of the group and the most busiest but he still made time so kd excuses was bull to him.

"I get that but I got baby momma problems, I got to work for extra child support cause monique decided to put me back on it and higher it to 10 thousand, and I got to see both my kids and pay my grandma bills, I love that girl but she got to understand I'm not gone always have time for her."

"Well maybe y'all don't need to be together." Chris shrugged making kd think.

______________________________

"Dior what are you getting to drink?" Jaylen asked as they sat at the table at a pizza restaurant.

"I just want ice." Dior said looking at the menu and Mya looked at Jaylen.

"We should get a pineapple pizza." She said and Mya frowned.

"That's nasty." Mya said.

"I know but that's what I want." Dior said looking over the menu still.

"Or I can just get a salad and have them put pineapples in it." She mumbled.

"You do that but I want pepperoni slices." Mya said.

"I'm going to get the meat lovers." Jaylen said as the waitress walked over.

"Hello can I start you off with drinks?" The waitress said.

"Yes can I have a sprite." Jaylen said.

"I want a water with lemon." Mya said giving the waitress a small smile.

"I want a large cup of ice." Dior said biting on her nails.

"Would you like to order now or do you still need time?" She asked.

"We can order now." Mya said.

"I have to pee but y'all know what I want." Dior said standing up leaving the table.

"We want a extra large pizza with three slices pineapple 4 pepperoni and 4 meat lovers and a salad with added pineapples." Mya said as the waitress wrote it down.

"That's all?" She asked them.

"Yes."

"Coming right up." The waitress said leaving the table and Mya looked at Jaylen.

"I bet you fourty dollars Dior's pregnant." Mya said.

"I'm not betting you because I think she is too." Jaylen said.

"But the only thing is she took a pregnancy test so if it came back negative she's probably not." Jaylen shrugged.

"It probably was to early to know, but I know for a fact she's pregnant her mood swings and cravings say it all." Mya said as they watched dior waltz back to the table.

"What we talking about?" She asked as her cup of ice was set in front of her and she smiled like a kid in the play store.

"You sure are happy." Jaylen said as Dior ate her ice.

"Because I've been wanting ice since this morning." Dior shrugged as she danced in her seat.

"Anyways Jeremy said they made it to the tattoo place." Mya said as Dior put her head down.

"Dior you still getting your piercing?" Jaylen asked.

"Yeah." She said with her head down still. Mya and Jaylen continued to talk until the pizza was sat down at they table and they smiled.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" She asked and Dior looked at the pizza.

"We're okay thank you." Mya said putting her pizza on her plate and praying then her and Jaylen started to eat as Dior just stared at the pizza.

"You not gone eat?" Jaylen asked.

"No I got a headache and I'm like really dizzy." Dior said.

"I'll take it to go." She said rubbing her temples and putting her head down.

"If your not feeling good we can go back to the Airbnb." Jaylen said.

"Nah it's okay I just need to rest my eyes." She said eating some of her ice.

"Just let us know we can go back if you want." Mya said and Dior nodded her head.

They continued to eat their food then boxed up the rest to go and left the restaurant.

"We should've got a personal driver because lord knows I hate walking." Jaylen said.

"Facts." Mya said looking at Dior who skin looked pale.

"Baby you okay?" Mya asked making Jaylen stop walking and they walked up to her feeling her face and neck.

"Your burning up we need to get back to the house." Jaylen said and Dior didn't say anything.

Mya pulled out her phone ordering a uber and sighed.

"The uber gone be here in 10 minutes." She said as Dior sat down on the bench in front of them.

"I feel so Terrible." She said breathing heavily.

"How do you feel?" Jaylen asked her.

"I just have a major headache." Dior said rubbing her head.

"Pregnancy symptoms." Jaylen whispered and Mya hit her softly.

If Dior was pregnant she wanted her to find out herself without their help.

"We can go home and if your not feeling better by time dinner comes around we can stay home." Mya said.

They waited to the uber got there and then went back to the house.

______________________________

"Y'all on the way to the restaurant?" Jeremy asked Mya as she poured Dior some sprite in a cup.

"Yeah Dior wasn't feeling good so we came back here for a few hours so she can rest up." Mya said looking at Jeremy who face was all up in the camera.

"Yo face gone break the camera back up." She said and he smacked his Lips.

"Ight text me when y'all on the way." He said.

"Will do." She said hanging up the phone going upstairs knocking on dior door then opening it.

"Dior." She said and Dior looked up at her.

"Here I got you a ibuprofen for your headache and we ain't have ginger ale but sprite should do." Mya said handing it to her.

"Thank you." Dior said taking it from her.

"So what you think wrong?" Mya asked curiously.

"I'm on my period, I always get like this when im on it's either vomiting, nausea, or headaches." She said and Mya slowly nodded her head.

"Me and Jaylen thought you were pregnant." Mya said and Dior shook her head.

"I told y'all that pregnancy test was negative I haven't did anything since." She said putting the cup of sprite on the dresser.

"Well if your feeling better we need to get going to the restaurant." Mya said.

"Okay I'll be ready let me just change and fix my hair." Dior said and Mya left out going to her and Jeremy room.

Dior switched her outfit from her jeans and hoodie to a dress with a jean jacket and put her hair in a slick ponytail.

"Okay I'm ready to go." She said seeing Mya and Jaylen walk in the hallway.

"Good because the uber outside." Jaylen said as they walked down the steps.

They got in the uber making their way to the restaurant as they sat in silence.

______________________________

"This restaurant is beautiful." Dior said looking at the big chandelier that hung from the ceiling.

"I feel under dressed." Jaylen said as they walked to the desk.

"May I help you?" The nice Italian lady asked.

"Yes reservations for Mya and Jeremy party of six." Mya said and she nodded her head.

"Right this way." She said leading them to the table and they seen the boys already there.

"I will be back in a few to take you guys order, I hope you all enjoy." She said walking away as they all sat at the circle table.

"You feeling better?" Kd asked Dior and she nodded her head.

"I'm so hungry." Jaylen said looking over the menu.

"How did getting yall tattoos go?" Dior asked seeing Jeremy still had the paper on top of his arm.

"I was waiting for Mya to get here so I can let her take it off." Jeremy said.

"Want me to do it now?" Mya asked confused.

"Yes but use this wipe after you take it off so it can be clean and shiny." He said handing her some wipes and she nodded her head.

She pulled the paper back and then took a wipe wiping the tattoo down seeing Mariah name and looked at Jeremy.

"You got her name tatted?" She asked in shock staring at him.

"Yeah." He said as she looked down at the tattoo.

"Jeremy she's going to love it." She said smiling at him.

"Aweeee." Dior and Jaylen cooed.

"What the rest of y'all get tatted?" Jaylen asked curiously.

"I got this." Chris said showing them his glock tattoo.

"What about you?" Dior asked kd and he looked at her.

"I'll show you later." He said and she nodded her head.

"are you guys ready to order?" The waitress came over and asked.

"I'll take the chicken pasta and steak well done." Mya said.

"I want that too." Jeremy and kd said in unison.

"I want a steak and the mash potatoes." Dior said.

"Same." Jaylen said.

"Let me have the chicken and loaded baked potato with bacon on top and make sure the potato cut evenly and add some ranch drizzle on top and some cheese sprinkles." Chris said and everybody smacked they lips.

"Bruh you always got to be extra and go into detail about your order." Jeremy told him.

"Nigga if I'm eating I'm gone eat good fuck what y'all talking about." Chris said.

"I'll have that right up for you guys." She said walking away.

"Aye I want to talk to you later." Kd whispered in Dior ear and she nodded her head.

"So what all y'all do today?" Chris asked Jaylen.

"Just went around the city then to eat then back to the crib." Jaylen shrugged.

Dior felt her phone vibrate and seen a incoming call from her mother and rolled her eyes answering the phone.

"Tammy." Dior said hearing shuffling on the other end.

"Where is your sister? You should be embarrassed of such ghettoness your attending hiding her from me." Her mom said.

"Mom I'm not even in town and I don't know where she is and even if I did I wouldn't tell you." Dior rolled her eyes as the table got quiet.

"How dare you talk to me in such tone? Your starting to act like that group you hang around as a lady you should carry yourself in class and respect." Her mom said and she laughed.

"Is that what you call what you do?" Dior asked and the line stayed quiet.

"Look if you hear from your sister tell her Neil little brother would like to take her on a date and it's important because his mom is offering me a bargain of money." Her mom said.

"Yea yea whatever bye." Dior said hanging up and sighing.

"That was your mom?" Mya asked and she nodded her head.

"What she wanted?" Kd asked.

"She's looking for Diamond." Dior said shaking her head texting her sister to aware her.

Her mom was so money hungry it didn't make sense.

The table started conversations amongst eachother until their food was brung to the table and sat in front of them.

"Is there anything else I can assist you with?" The waitress asked and they shook their heads digging into their food.

Dior looked at her plate and then looked at kd as he started eating and pouted.

"What?" He asked eating his pasta looking at her.

"I wish I would've got that." She said insinuating he give her some.

"Reorder." He told her and she made a sad face.

"But it will take to long so can I just have yours?" She asked.

"You want me to give you not some of my food but the whole meal?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

He pulled his fork from his plate and switched their plates and she just stared at him.

"Now I feel bad." She told him.

"It's good." He said and she smiled kissing his cheek eating his food.

"What the fuck." Mya said pulling something out of her mouth and looked seeing it was a ring.

"Oh hell nah we Finna sue these niggas." She said looking at it.

"What is it?" Jaylen asked.

"Somebody big ass ring in my food." She said looking for a waitress.

"Excuse me can you come here?" She yelled as a waitress walked over to them and the whole restaurant got quiet looking at them.

"How May I help you?" She asked.

"Yea I was eating and this happened to be in my food."She said and Jeremy took it from her using a napkin cleaning it off.

"I want to file a complaint." Mya said as she seen Jeremy stand up and get down on one knee.

"Jeremy what are you doing we need to report this we don't got time for jokes that is unsanitary." She said and Jeremy shushed her.

"Mya I had them put it in your food." He said and she frowned.

"Why? I could've died if I swallowed that Jeremy." She said.

"You wouldve shitted it right out but that's besides the point." He said making everybody laugh.

"I wanted to find a special way to ask you this but couldn't think of one so I just had them put it in your food."

"Mya I love you and you should know why but I'm going to tell you why anyways."

"I love your smile, especially when you smile for no reason you have the most beautiful smile I ever seen."

"I love your eyes and how when you talk about Mariah or something that makes you happy they light up."

"I love Mariah and how your the meanest boldest person ever but you refuse to let her follow your foot steps."

"I'm not mean." She said and he laughed.

"I love your personality and how we can talk for hours without getting bored, I love how you stick up for the ones you love."

"I love how you look in the morning time, all the time really."

"I love you Mya and I'll do anything for you and I mean that and I even love you enough that I want to ask you will you marry me?" He asked and the biggest smile went on her face as tears fell down her face.

"Yes I'll marry you." She said and he stood up pulling her into a hug as everybody in the restaurant started to clap.

"I love you so much Jeremy." She said as he slipped the ring on her finger and she looked down at it.

"Omg I'm going to cry I'm so happy for y'all." Dior said standing up hugging Mya.

"That ring is huge girl." Jaylen said making them laugh.

"Congratulations bro." Kd said dapping up Jeremy.

"For real you a man now." Chris dapped him up.

"When's the wedding?" Dior said making Mya laugh.

"Whenever you want it to be Mya you plan it I'll cover all expenses." He said and she cooed then kissed him.

"I love you so much." She said looking at her ring.

"Sis that's only the engagement ring imagine how big the wedding ring gone be." Jaylen said.

"Okayyyyy." Mya dragged out laughing.

They continued their dinner talking over how Jeremy planned it and the wedding and then headed back to the Airbnb.

_____________________________

Dior sat down on the bed watching kd walk into the bathroom and she kicked her shoes off.

"I'm so happy for Mya and Jeremy they deserve that for real." Dior said smiling at the thought of being Mya's maid of honor.

"Yeah." Kd said walking into the room from the connected bathroom.

"So what we needed to talk about?" She asked him and he sat down next to him.

"I just want to apologize for being inconsistent in our relationship I just want you to know I love you Dior but I do got other responsibilities I got kids and you know what I do for a living but I hear you and I see you." He said.

"I understand I'm sorry if I'm making it hard on you, it's just sometimes I wish I can live inside you cause being with you not enough." She whined.

"I understand, and if you feel some type of way just say that and communicate because I can't read minds I'm not gone know how you feel unless you say something." He said and she nodded her head.

"I'm sowwy." She said in a baby voice kissing him.

"Nah don't be kissing me you was sick earlier I'm not trying get that." He said and she laughed.

"Boy bye." She chuckled.

"You feeling better now?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"It was just my period." She said and he nodded his head.

"Damn so I'm most definitely not getting none now huh?" He asked her.

"Not unless you not scared to run red lights." She joked and he laughed.

"I gotta show you something." He said standing up in front of her pulling his shirt off.

She looked at the top of his chest seeing her name and her eyes went wide.

"You got my name tatted?" She asked shocked.

"Hell yeah." He said as she stood up touching his chest and he sissed at the pain.

"It hurts?" She asked.

"Yeah but I'll be good." He said.

"I can't believe you did this." She said looking at her name.

"I love you Dior." He said making her smile at him.

"I love you too."

Author pov:

•Rip bizzle❤️!

•I don't like this chapter, today was an emotional day for me.

•Ha yall thought she was pregnant 💀

•What y'all think of the proposal?

what y'all think of Jeremy getting Mariah name tatted?

•What y'all think of kd getting Dior name tatted?

•What y'all think about Chris and Jaylen? 👀

•Opinions?

•200+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 29.1K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
766K 26.8K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
3.5K 242 11
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
159K 6K 18
❝ My li baby g. ❞ ❥ ®𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙣