𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

By glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Thirty Two

26.1K 1.2K 1.6K
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

Dior opened her eyes and stretched sitting up. She looked around the room noticing she was still in kd bed but he wasn't in there with her.

"He probably somewhere mad I slept in here." Dior shook her head getting out his bed.

She made his bed up then went to her room brushing her teeth and washing her face.

She changed clothes and then walked downstairs seeing kd sit on the couch talking to some lady with a brief case.

"If you get the mother to sign this giving you full custody you won't have to go to court." The lady said then they looked up at me.

"May I ask who is she?" The lady asked.

"Do it matter? We need to be talking about my daughter." He said and the lady nodded her head handing some papers.

"Just get here to sign those." The lady said getting up walking out the front door.

"Who was that?" Dior asked going to sit next to kd.

"Child protection services I'm trying to get full custody of kanari." He told her and she nodded her head.

"You feeling better?" He asked her and she just nodded her head.

It was still bothering her so she just didn't want to talk about it.

"Thank you for comforting me though it means a lot." She told him and he nodded his head.

"So did you like Semaj?" Kd asked her.

She thought about it for a second then answered him.

She didnt like Semaj or have feelings for him but she did feel like she could've.

"Nah but it was cool being able to go outside and have fun and stuff." She shrugged.

Kd looked at her and nodded his head.

"Go out with me." He said and she looked at him.

"You want to go out with me?" She asked suprised.

"I mean yea I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to." He said.

"Okay when we going and where?" She asked him.

"Umm shit We can go somewhere tomorrow night I just don't know where yet." He said as he scratched his neck nervously.

He didn't think she was going to say yea.

"Well how am I suppose to know how to dress?" She asked him and he thought about where he was going to take her then it popped into his mind.

"Where something warm." He told her and she nodded her head.

"Well alrighty then." She said standing up walking out the room to go to the kitchen.

Kd looked around the corner then jumped up doing his Lightskin faces rubbing his hands together.

"I'm really that nigga." He said to himself as he smiled.

Dior walked back in the room and he quickly sat down and she frowned.

"Don't let me kill your vibe." She joked sitting down pulling out her phone and eating some grapes.

She went to her Instagram going to Kevin baby mother Instagram to dm her.

She wanted to lay her cousin to rest in the next two weeks and she wanted to talk to Bianca about it.

She reached out to her but she was to hurt to bring up Kevin but now she was ready.

Kd stared at Dior as he watched her type away on her phone.

Her hair fell down her back and she wore a black strap tshirt and some denim shorts.

She had her nose ring in and some lipgloss on.

Kd felt his phone ring and picked it up looking at the caller Id.

He seen Jeremy caller Id and then frowned answering the phone.

"Ayo nigga." Jeremy said.

"Nigga what do you want?" Kd asked him.

"Aye since Semaj not around and shit let me take Dior out." Jeremy said smirking on the other line.

He didn't really want to take Dior out he just called to get on kd nerves.

Everybody with eyes can see they felt some type of way about eachother.

"Hell no." Kd said and Jeremy smacked his lips.

"Niggas love cockblocking and hating but it's okay I know she feeling the kid." Jeremy said.

"If anything you would be the last nigga she fucks with Jeremy." Kd said and dior looked up at him then back at her phone.

She was wondering who he was talking about.

"Awe whatever nigga frito Cheeto potato dorito that's not why I called yo ass anyways." Jeremy said.

"Then why you called me?" Kd asked him.

"Let me hold 20 dollars until Friday I'm trying go in this gas station and buy some now laters." He said and kd smacked his lips hanging up.

Kd felt his phone vibrate and seen a text from Jeremy.

J3rm3y✊🏼

A nigga just wanted some candy bro😔.

"Jeremy such a fool." Kd said out loud as he laughed.

"Yea he's funny." Dior said as she explained what she wanted to do for Kevin funeral to Bianca who was down with the idea.

"Who you texting?" Kd asked her getting jealous.

"Kevin's baby mother we making funeral preparations." Dior said.

"He had insurance or something to pay for his funeral?" Kd asked Dior who shook her head.

"When Kevin was alive he had a emergency stash of money that I now have and I'm going to use it to pay for his funeral and make everything look nice." Dior explained.

"Let me know if you need any more money I can help you out." Bam told her and she nodded her head.

"I don't think ill need help but thank you." Dior said giving kd a smile.

Kd felt his phone ring and seen a unknown number.

He answered putting it on speaker phone and frowned his face.

"You have a collect call from "Monique Williams" at Cook county jail if you wish to accept this call it will be 18 cents per minute." The operator said and kd looked over at Dior who looked shocked.

Kd went through the process of accepting the charges and then the called connected.

"Kd." Monique cried in the phone in a whisper.

"Monique what is you doing in jail?" Kd sighed as she cried.

"I went to go confront Monica and she was talking crazy so I tried to hit her with my car." Monique said.

"They called the cops on me and now they holding me on bond but kd I can't stay in here you gotta come get me." She told him.

"I ain't gotta do shit." He told her.

Monique looked around the jail seeing inmates mugging her and she cried harder in the phone.

"Kd please they gone kill me in here." Monique said getting the hiccups.

He hated how Monique acted but that still was his daughter mother.

"How much your bond ?" He asked her.

"100 thousand or I have to sit for 6 months to get a court date." She said.

"Her ass need them 6 months." Dior thought laughing to herself.

"You in cook county?" He asked her standing up grabbing her keys.

"Yeah." She said.

"I'm on my way." He told her.

"You have one minute remaining." The operator said.

"Thank you kd." Monique said.

"Ight." He said hanging up.

"You finna go get her?" Dior asked and he nodded his head.

"Monique aggravating as fuck but that's my child mother I'm not finna have her sitting in no jail cell."he said and Dior nodded her head.

"I'll be back." He said leaving out of the house getting in his car.

He made his way to the bank going to the atm to get cash to bond her out then made his way to the jail.

He arrived at the jail getting out and going to the door seeing a lady cop.

"How May I help you?" She asked him lowkey checking him out.

"I'm here to do a bail for Monique Williams." He said.

"Her bail is set at 100 thousand dollars and it's a two hour process." The cop told him as she curled her hair with her finger and bit her bottom lip.

Kd raised his eyebrow at her then looked her up and down.

She was bad to him but he ain't fuck with police at all.

"Alright I can wait." He said and the officer nodded her head starting the process.

Kd sat down as the women did all the paperwork and Monique was soon released.

"Thank you." She said running to kd giving him a hug.

Kd patted her back as he stumbled a little from her hugging him.

The woman stared at kd and caught a attitude.

"I should've known he had a girl." She thought as they walked out of the station.

"Thank you for real kd." Monique said getting in the passenger seat.

"It ain't no problem but where Monica at?" Kd asked her.

"I don't know but what I do know is ima beat that bitch ass." Monique frowned.

She really did care about her daughter, she was still young so she was slacking at being a mom but she wanted to fix herself.

"Kd im ready to be a mom." She said and he ain't say nothing.

"I want to be better for kanari and if that means you keep her while I fix myself up I understand." She said.

"Monique if we do joint custody I want you to stay outta the club." He said and she nodded her head.

"It's okay to go every other week or month but you there every night and I don't want nobody watching my child if it ain't yo mom." He told her.

"I understand." She said.

"And I want to take you off of child support." She told him and he looked at her shocked.

"Who the fuck done got in your head?" He asked her as he swerved the car.

"Sitting in that cell had me thinking and you really do care about your daughter I did that shit outta spite." She said and kd nodded his head pulling into her neighborhood.

He hit his foot on the brake as his eyes went big.

They both looked at Monique house and seen it was caught on fire.

"What the fuck." She said hopping out the car running to her house but the fire fighter stopped her.

"Ma'am is this your house?" He asked her.

"Yes how the fuck did this start?" She asked seeing her house still burning.

"It was this lighter." He said showing her a lighter.

"Somebody set her house on fire?" Kd asked.

"Yea they did." The firefighter said.

"What the fuck." Monique yelled.

"Where am I gone go?" she looked at kd who let out a breath of air.

He knew her and Dior had beef but he couldn't let her be on the street.

"Come on." He said and they got back in his car.

He drove back to his house and parked in the drive way.

"Monique when we get in here don't start no shit with Dior y'all not finna be fighting in my crib and same go for her." He said but she ain't say nothing she was to busy crying.

They walked up to the door and he opened it seeing Dior in the same spot he left her.

She looked up at him then at Dior with a blank face.

"What she doing here?" Dior asked.

"Look she finna be staying here I ain't gotta explain why because this my house but why she is here I don't need y'all fighting or arguing especially when my daughter over here." Kd told them as they stared at eachother.

"Monique we gone figure out all this stuff about yo house later." He told her.

"Where's kanari?" Monique asked.

"With my grandma." He told Monique who nodded her head.

"You can stay in her room until she gets back then we'll figure something out." He told her.

Dior rolled her eyes getting up leaving out the room.

Kd peeped out her attitude and followed her into her room closing the door behind him.

"Why you mad Dior it's just temporary?" He asked her and she through her phone in the bed looking at him.

"Because I don't like her." She shrugged.

"Look she'll be gone in a few weeks." He told her and she folded her arms.

"Why she can't just stay at her house?" Dior asked.

"Because her house caught on fire." He told her and she felt bad.

"Just keep her in check I wouldn't want to beat her ass again." Dior shrugged bumping pass kd going to the bathroom.

He shook his head leaving out her room going downstairs to talk to Monique.

He was just hoping they wouldn't bump heads.

Author pov:

Oh cause I thought a reader said they'll see me tuesday🧏🏾‍♀️.

•Y'all think Monique and Dior gone have some problems?👀

•Dior and kd going on a date😚.

•How y'all feel about Monique?

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
519K 12.7K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
171K 4.3K 34
-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥
1.3K 123 6
" 𝖨'𝗆 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉�...