๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜

By glitterbabezz

๐•€๐•— ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•€ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ, ๐•š๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ž... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Thirty One

26.7K 1.3K 1.7K
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

Kd hopped out his car going up to Monique door banging on it.

He had dropped kanari off with his grandma and made his way to her house to confront her.

"Bitch open this motherfucking door." He said and the door swung open showcasing Monique who was in some pajamas.

"Why the duck are you beating on my door kd?" She asked pissed off.

He pushed her in the house and slammed the door locking it.

"Bitch who you been having around my daughter?" He said cornering her.

"What the fuck are you talking about kd?" She asked him.

"I go to the hospital and they say my daughter back swollen and then cps and police and shit questioning her and she said one of yo female friends hit her." He told Monique who frowned.

The only female friend that watched Kanari from time to time was Monica because she had kids too.

So when Monique went out or to work she would be with Monica.

"The only friend that watches her is Monica." She told kd.

That bitch good as dead.

"Your irresponsible as fuck Monique and because you want to party and shit my daughter suffering but you ain't gotta worry about it because your last time seeing kanari was your last time." He said stepping back from her.

"What the fuck are you talking about kd? You can't take my baby from me I birthed her she's mine.." Monique said.

"Shut the hell up you seen kanari as a meal ticket you don't care about her." He said.

"I'm getting full custody of my daughter." He said trying to walk out but Monique ran in front of him.

"No your not kd, where's my daughter bring her to me or I'll call the cops." She yelled in his face and he pushed her out of his way.

"Call the cops on yo pussy ass friend." He mumbled leaving out getting in the car.

"Monica better hope 12 find her ass before me."kd mumbled.

________________________________

Dior sat in the living room watching tv waiting for Chris and Jaylen to pick her up.

Chris said he had something to show them which made Dior wonder.

What chris gotta show me?

As Dior watched tv her phone rung and she seen Semaj name pop up and she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Wassup, what you doing today?" He asked her.

"Just chilling nothing much." She told him and he chuckled.

"Well I'm chilling too so you trying come over here and chill?" He asked her.

"Yeah I'll come by later." She told him.

"Ight see you then." He said hanging up.

Dior heard a car horn honk and turned off the tv walking outside seeing Chris and Angelique in the car.

She used the key Kd gave her and locked the door then walked to the car getting in the backseat.

"Hey guys." She said closing the door putting her seatbelt on.

"Wassup." Chris spoke.

"Hey." Jaylen smiled at her.

"So where we going?" Dior asked and Chris looked at her through the rearview mirror.

"Just relax you'll see." He said getting on the highway.

Dior put her headphones in leaning her head on the window and closing her eyes taking a Short nap.

Chris soon stopped the car in front of the small brick house.

"Who house?" Jaylen asked as Dior opened her eyes.

"You'll see come on." He said and everybody got out the car.

He locked the door walking up to the porch seeing the same little white girl from last time.

"Hi Chris." The little girl Samantha spoke.

"Hey Samantha where's you're mom?" He asked and the little girl hopped up grabbing Chris hand.

"I'll show you." She said and Jaylen looked at Dior frowning.

They walked inside and Samantha pulled Chris took the kitchen seeing Angelique.

"She's right there." The little girl pointed.

Jaylen looked at angelique like she seen a ghost.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jaylen asked Chris.

"Look Jaylen I can explain, Samantha go play." Angelique pleaded as the little girl ran out of the room.

"Angelique I thought you were dead." Jaylen said as she began to cry.

"Angelique?" Dior questioned and everybody looked at her.

"Your Dior right?" She asked and Dior slowly shook her head.

"I'm sorry I'm confused I thought you were shot and killed?" Dior asked and Angelique frowned.

"Is that what Semaj told you?" Chris asked her.

"Yea." Dior said and Angelique shook her head.

"He's always been a good liar." She said.

"And so have you, I went years without my bestfriend and here you are with kids who life I missed out on, do you know how bad I suffered I had ptsd for a long ass time." Jaylen snapped.

"I didn't tell Chris to tell you I was dead." Angelique said and Jaylen looked at Chris.

"You knew she was alive?" Jaylen asked.

"Bae yes but i didn't know where she was at." He said and Jaylen rolled her eyes.

"Some shit just don't make no sense." Jaylen said sitting down.

"I'm so confused." Dior spoke.

"Well it's kinda obvious Semaj lied to you so what was his story about me and Him and ill tell you the truth." Angelique said.

"He said you abused him and forced him to have sex with you at gunpoint and said when he hit you back y'all broke up and then y'all got back together and he said you saw him talking to some girl at some party and you asked him to talk then shot yourself to make it look like he did it." Dior finished and Angelique looked frightening.

"But I can see that was a lie because your alive." Dior said unbelievably.

"I dated Semaj for two years I met him through my cousin." Angelique started at she poured everybody coffee.

"I'm good." Chris declined quickly.

She handed Dior a mug but she sat it down and Jaylen wouldn't even look Angelique way.

"The first time he hit me was the day I moved in with him but he swore he'll never do it again and I believed him."

"As time moved on he use to continuously hit me or force me to do stuff I didn't want like have sex with him."

"Semaj was very abusive and at that party he saw me talking to a boy and he beat me and I ended up apologizing to him and things got sexual." Angelique said.

"When we was having sex I guess he got mad because I was uninterested and he punched me in the face and started hurting me."

"I begged him to stop but he didn't until he stomped my stomach making blood burst down my legs."

"He had killed the baby then he left out the window coming through the front door acting like he didn't do anything when in reality everyone should've known it was him."

"Jaylen rode with me in the ambulance." Angelique said looking at jaylen who head was down as she silently cried.

"That day was the last day I saw Semaj I asked kd and Chris to tell him I didn't make it so I can escape, I moved to this side of town and met Conner and we had Samantha now I'm pregnant again." She finished off.

"Why didn't you tell the police?" Dior asked.

"Because I had alcohol in my system they didn't believe me." Angelique sighed.

"You had a dead baby this doesn't make sense, why were you drinking if you were pregnant?" Dior asked and Angelique sighed.

"I was being irresponsible." Angelique said smas everybody stared at her.

"You need to stay away from semaj he's a sweetheart at first but trust me he's the devil he'll ruin you Dior." Angelique warned Dior.

Dior sat and thought about what Angelique was saying.

She felt like she should've been left Semaj alone when multiple people warned her but she just wanted to know what was so bad about him.

Now she knows.

"He invited me to his house later on today." Dior mumbled and Angelique looked at Chris.

"That's why I brung you here to tell you the true story and so you can help us get him arrested." Chris said and Jaylen looked up at him.

"All you gotta do is get him admitting to what he did to Angelique on tape." Chris said.

"That's it?" Dior asked him and he nodded his head.

"I can try." Dior said and Chris nodded his head.

"You got the microphone?" Chris asked Angelique who pulled it out her pocket.

"It's a pocket recorder it hides in your pocket but it can hear everything." She said.

"You'll need to put this in your pocket and get within 6 feet of him to pick up everything he says." Angelique said.

Angelique looked over at jaylen and sighed.

"Jaylen I'm sorry you didn't deserve to be left like that and I wanted to tell you I was alive I just didn't want to face Semaj." Angelique said.

"You wouldn't had to I wouldn't have told him you were alive you know me better then that." Jaylen said standing up and Angelique nodded her head.

Jaylen pulled her into a hug and sighed.

"I see you gave Chris a chance after swearing you wouldn't." Angelique said and Jaylen chuckled.

"Things happen." Jaylen said pulling back from the hug.

"Wow your a mom." Jaylen said as Samantha walked in the room.

"Samantha this mommy's bestfriend Jaylen." Angelique said.

"Hey." Samantha said taking a cutie from the fruit bowl as her dad walked in the room.

"It's so many of them." Conner said and everybody frowned.

"Conner stop it." Angelique snapped.

"That's my husband." She said and Jaylen got sad all over again.

"You had a wedding and didn't invite me?" She asked.

"Baby no we got married at the court house I can never get another maid of honor." She told jaylen.

They disgust the plan some more and then Angelique and Jaylen caught up.

________________________________

Kd walked in his house going upstairs knocking on Dior door.

He opened the door not seeing her in there and then closed the door going to his room.

He put his phone on the charger then walked to the bathroom getting in the shower.

He was going to tell Dior about Semaj today and let her decide what she wanted to do from there.

It was only fair.

________________________________

Dior got out of the uber walking up to semaj door and knocking on it.

He opened the door and Dior noticed he ain't have a shirt on and he had a lot of chest tattoos.

"Damn." She thought then looked up at him.

"Come in." He said then locked the door.

"So what you been up to?" He asked her as he walked to the kitchen with her following.

"Nothing much what about you?" She asked him trying to stand close to him but he kept walking off.

"I been working and thinking about you." He smirked at her and she felt her cheeks heat up.

"If only you wasn't so damn evil." She said to herself.

"You want something to drink?" He asked her.

"No I'm okay." She said declining his offer. She was trying to see how she was going to bring up Angelique.

"I want you to try this though I made it special for you." He said turning around.

He dropped a roofie and viagra in the bottom of the cup then poured some liquor on top.

He turned around handing her the cup and staring at her.

"Come on taste it I'm not leaving you alone until you do." He told her.

Dior noticed a white acid at the bottom of the dark drink and frowned.

"I'm not thirsty my stomach actually hurts." She said.

"Well this will make you feel better." He said.

She slowly picked up the cup putting it to her lips and making it look like drunk it but she just spit it back into the cup.

"That's actually pretty good." She lied and he nodded his head.

"So I was thinking about what you told me about your ex Angelique." She said.

"What about it?" He asked her.

"How do you know shes dead?" She asked him and he ain't say nothing.

"I mean there has to be a way you know." She said and Semaj shrugged.

"I mean I shot her and I'm guessing she died because kd and Chris even said she did." Semaj shrugged.

"Does that not bother you?" She asked him.

"It did but not anymore it was just karma." He said and Dior felt her heart drop.

He was so evil.

"Come on I wanna show you something." He said grabbing her hand leading her down the hall to his room.

She stepped in front of him and he closed the door locking it.

"What do you have to show me?" She asked turning around seeing him walk towards her.

He grabbed her chin and tried to hiss her but she moved her head.

"Semaj I'm not ready for all that." Dior said and Semaj grabbed her waist and travelled his hands down to her ass.

"Baby trust me you is." He said picking her up but she tried to get down.

"Semaj stop no I'm not." She tried to wiggle out his arms as he threw her in the bed.

She got up trying run towards the door but he grabbed her slamming her back on the bed.

"Man fuck that I haven't been going on dates and hanging with yo ass for no reason you owe me." He said unbuttoning his pants as he pinned Dior down.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." Dior yelled kicking her legs but he pulled his gun out of the back of his pants putting it to her head.

"Shut the fuck up." He said making her be quiet as tears fell down her face.

"Please semaj no I thought you said you weren't like this." Dior said.

"People lie everyday." He said as he took the gun from her head putting it on the dresser then kissed her neck.

She took her knee and raised it up hard hitting him right in the dick.

He grabbed his area biting his bottom lip and looking at Dior who got up trying to run out the door.

"Bitch you ain't going no where." He said snatching her back throwing her into a wall.

Dior felt Semaj grab her by her hair and she picked up the vase that sat on his dresser and hit him in the head with it.

She ran back to the door trying to get it unlocked but he yanked her back by her shirt ripping it exposing her bra.

"The more you fight it the more damage you doing to yourself." He said throwing her against the wall again.

Dior felt a pain in her arm and held it as she looked at Semaj.

He turned around going to his tall dresser and she quickly grabbed his gun off the other dresser turning the safety off like kd taught her and pointed it at him.

"Don't move." She said and he turned around looking at her chuckling.

"Yo ass ain't gone do shit with that gun." He told her.

"You really killed your own baby and did all that terrible shit to that girl Semaj." She told him.

"Your sick as fuck and then you tried to drug and rape me like I wouldn't know?" She asked him and he laughed.

"Put the gun down you not gone shoot it for real." He laughed as Dior hands shook with the gun in them.

"Bitch put the fucking gun down." He said trying to walk up on Dior but she pulled the trigger shooting him in the chest making the blood splatter towards her hitting her clothes and face.

She watched as his body dropped and she dropped the gun.

"Oh my god what did I do." She yelled as tears fell down her face.

She pulled her phone out calling Chris and he answered on the second ring.

"Chris come over here now please." She cried and then hung up.

She went in the corner sitting down and holding her knees as she cried at the sight of Semaj bleeding and chocking on his blood.

"I'm horrible." She said as Semaj closed his eyes and blood ran out of his mouth.

Chris, kd, Bam, Jeremy, and ace pulled up in front of the house walking inside.

"Where she at?" Ace asked.

"I don't know let's separate." Chris said. Jeremy walked upstairs checking every room and then found her.

"I found her y'all this girl done committed a 187." Jeremy said as everybody walked up stairs

They all came to the door and Dior looked up at everybody as they stared at her.

"What happen?" Bam asked her.

"He tried to rape me and when I was trying to run out of here he threw me into the wall so I shot him to-." Dior started but couldn't finish because she started to vomit all on the floor.

"Damn now it smell like death and ass." Jeremy shook his head.

"Not the time Jeremy." Chris said and Jeremy shrugged.

Bam went over to semaj and squatted feeling his pulse.

"He dead?" Kd asked.

"Yep, Dior you just caught your first body." Bam said looking at her.

"I don't wanna go to jail." She cried to him as she put her head in her hands.

"Don't worry about it we gone handle it." Bam told Dior.

"Kd take her home we got it from here." Bam said putting on some gloves.

Kd went over and helped Dior up as she shook uncontrollably.

"I didn't mean to kill him." She cried as kd walked her out of the room.

"It's Ight shorty." He said walking her down the stairs.

He walked to the car opening the passenger side letting her slide in then he closed the door getting in the drivers side.

"Dior it's gone be okay he deserved that shit you was just defending yourself." He said as he drove off.

He pulled up at his house and she got out the car walking towards the door.

He opened the door and she went upstairs but stopped when kd called her name.

"I need you to leave your clothes out we gotta get rid of them." He said and she nodded walking upstairs.

She went in the bathroom dropping her clothes getting in the shower.

She watched as the hot water hit her skin and Semaj blood fell down the drain.

She scrubbed every inch of her body for two hours then got out getting dressed then brushing her teeth.

She put her clothes in a bag then went and knocked on Kd door.

He opened it and looked at her and she handed him the bag.

"You okay?" He asked her and she shook her head no as she started to cry.

"I'm scared I don't want to go to jail I feel so alone right now." She said.

"You not going to Dior." He said as she looked at her feet.

He toss her bag of clothes on the floor then looked back at her.

"I'm going to go to sleep." She sniffled.

"You can sleep in here if you don't want to be alone." He told her and she looked at him slowly nodding her head.

She walked over to his bed getting under the covers and he closed the door turning off the lights.

He got in the bed with her and laid on his back hearing her small cries.

He put his arm around her pulling her into his chest and sighing.

Killing somebody was no joke, when kd caught his first body he had night mares for weeks.

She laid her head on his chest listening to his heart beat and closed her eyes.

She knew she wasn't gone be the same.

Author pov:

•This chapter was longer then usual say thank you😌 I only made it long cause I didn't update in like two days💁🏽‍♀️.

•Dior caught her first body😭.

•What y'all think about Semaj being dead😌?

Thoughts on Dior and Kd👀?

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 18
โ My li baby g. โž โฅ ยฎ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ
540K 28.7K 52
๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
152K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||