๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜

By glitterbabezz

๐•€๐•— ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•€ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ, ๐•š๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ž... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Thirty

24.6K 1.2K 1K
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

"Damn man now how you pull Dior like that?" James asked Semaj.

"cause I got game baby." He said dapping James up laughing.

"So what you finna do make her your girl or something?" James asked.

"Hell nah you know how I do these hoes." Semaj said.

"You make them fall in love, hit em, quit em ,and then when they come begging for you back you use them until they self esteem so low they wouldn't even look another nigga way." Semaj said and James nodded his head.

He didn't agree with what Semaj was saying but he was listening.

It sounded like bullshit to him.

"Nigga you think Dior gone fall for that shit?" James asked as he ate a sandwich.

"Man hell yeah her ass came back to my house the first date I bet I can make her drop her panties by the 3rd." Semaj said putting up 3 fingers.

"You not gone fuck Dior." James said shaking his head.

"We can bet on it bitch nigga ima get some pussy from her." Semaj said pulling money out his back pocket.

"She's not going to let you hit kd told me and Chris she a virgin and you know how virgins are they want shit to be special." James said.

"Man I don't give a fuck about none of that I know ima get some pussy from her." Semaj said.

"Nigga it's not that deep." James said because Semaj kept repeating himself.

"you underestimating me like I'm not the man." Semaj said.

"Give me a month at the most and ima show you." Semaj said and James shook his head.

"She still not gone let you hit." James thought.

______________________________

Chris walked up to an abandon apartment building knocking on the door.

He was in a rough side of town and if he was caught by any of his opps it wouldn't be good for him.

He watched the door swing open and a older man face showed.

"Chris what you doing here?" The man spoke letting Chris inside his vacant apartment.

"Moe I need to know where your daughters at." Chris spoke to the man.

"Angelique is everywhere. Why?" The man asked walking over to the couch sitting down eating his walnuts.

"I really need to see her moe." Chris pleaded.

"Why? Semaj sent you or something?" The man asked.

"Nah this girl that's staying with kd has been talking to semaj and we told her he's not what he seems but she's not listening I don't want the same thing that happened to Angelique to happen to her knowing I can prevent it if I just get Angelique to talk to her."

"I'm risking my life being over here asking you man so please." Chris begged and moe sighed.

He stood up going to his book shelf pulling out a book throwing it at Chris.

"That's all her information, she's staying over on the west side of town." Moe said.

"Man thank you so much." Chris said opening the book taking pictures of everything he needed then giving it back to Moe.

"Tell my daughter I said hello." Moe said as Chris nodded his head leaving out.

Chris put the address in his phone and drove in silence to the small house where he seen a white kid sitting on the porch in a swing.

He got out of his car walking over there and the kid looked at him.

"Who are you?" The kid asked and before Chris could answer the front door opened and a white man stepped outside.

"Samantha get inside." The white man told the kid who didn't listen.

"Who are you and what are you trying to do to my kid." The man frowned.

"man chill I'm just here to talk to Angelique." Chris said.

"What do you want with my wife?" The man eyed Chris.

"What a fucking thug." The man thought eyeing Chris tattooed and how he dressed.

"Babe who's at the door?" Angelique said coming outside seeing Chris.

"Oh my god Chris what are you doing here?" She asked and Chris examined her.

She looked happy and she was pregnant.

"I came to talk to you Angelique." Chris said.

"Well what could it be about I'm kinda busy." She said running her hand through her hair showing her wedding ring.

"Damn she got married too?" Chris thought.

"It won't be long but I need your help." He said and she nodded her head.

"Follow me." She said leading him to the kitchen.

"What do you need help with?" She asked pouring him a cup of coffee and herself too sitting it infront of him.

"Damn I see you living good." Chris said taking the cup drinking some and frowning then sitting it down.

"She been around that white nigga to long this shit taste like hazelnuts." Chris thought smacking his tounge.

"Yea but I've been better." She said and Chris nodded his head.

"How's Jaylen?" She asked fidgeting with her fingers.

"She good but she'll be way better if she didn't think her bestfriend was dead." Chris told her.

"Well I didn't ask y'all to tel her I was dead I just asked y'all to tell semaj I didn't make it so I can get away from him." She mumbled as she stared at her coffee.

"Anyways that's not why I came." He said and she looked at him.

"Then why are you here? Is Semaj dead?" She asked hoping he said yes.

"Nah." Chris said then explained to her everything that happen.

"Oh my gosh y'all can not let that girl date Semaj he will destroy her." Angelique told him.

"That's why I need your help." Chris said.

"Chris I'm pregnant there's nothing I can do and I refuse to talk to semaj he deserves to be in jail or a graveyard." She spatted out.

You could here the hate in her voice it was like venom.

She hated Semaj her last straw was him killing her baby.

But now she was happy with her husband Conner and their two kids.

"That's exactly what I need your help with, I want Semaj in jail for what he did to you, him dying is to much of a easy way out then he's trying to do it to more girls Angelique."

"You know how being abused feel and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wish that on nobody so I need your help." He said and she sighed.

"Chris I can't go to court and tell because they did a case and closed it, they said I had drugs and alcohol in my system at the time so there was no way I could remember what happened." She said.

"Well what if I bring Dior to you and you tell her the story yourself?" Chris asked and she nodded her head.

"I can do that but I don't want to see semaj." She told him.

"Thank you Angelique." Chris thanked her.

"Bring jaylen too." Angelique said and Chris frowned.

"You sure?" Chris asked her and she nodded her head.

________________________________

Kd sat in the doctors office holding kanari who wouldn't stop crying.

Since he picked her up from her mom house that day when she's awake all she do is scream to the top of her lungs and when she sleep she's quiet.

It wasn't just the crying though. He knew something was wrong because she was scared of him to touch her and when ever he tried to reach for her or give her something she flinched.

"Kayden Carter." He heard his name being called then stood up and everybody looked at him annoyed by kanari screaming.

"Make her Shutup already." A old white lady said.

"Bitch go worry about your menopause." Kd said mugging her walking off leaving her looking dumb.

He followed the doctor into a office and sat kanari on the chair.

"Okay why are you here today?" The doctor asked.

"She's been crying nonstop, and Everytime I reach for her or hold her she lets me grab her but she flenches so I'm assuming she's hurt somewhere." Kd said and the doctor rolled his chair over to the front of kanari handing her a lollipop.

She hesitated grabbing it then looked at the doctor as she still cried.

The doctor reached his hand towards her arms feeling it and asking her if it hurts and she shook her head no.

Then he reached over to her legs and she said no then he lightly pressed in on her back and she screamed loudly making kd frown and the doctor looked at him.

The doctor looked at kanari reaching her shirt up seeing her back swollen and pressed his emergency button.

Soon in came a nurse and a police officer.

"Sir ima have to ask you to step out of the room." The officer said.

"Why? My daughters two years old." Kd said.

"Sir it won't be long." The nurse said and kd stood up leaving out standing outside the door.

15 minutes passed and the doctor got kanari to settle down as a social worker walked into the room with her note pad out.

"Baby ima just ask you a few questions and be honest." She said and kanari nodded her head.

"Does your dad hit you?" She asked and kanari shook her head no.

"Then why does your back hurt?" She asked kanari who was confused.

"Mommy's friend." Kanari said.

"Bring her dad back in here." The social worker said.

"Sir we need you in here." The nurse said and kd rolled his eyes coming back in.

"What's this why y'all got an officer In here for?" Kd snapped.

"Your daughter says back hurt from her mother friend do you happen to know what friend she's talking about?" The social worker asked kd.

"Man who the fuck are you?" Kd asked and she pulled out her work badge.

"I'm an social worker and I was called in because your daughter is in pain on her body and her back is completely swollen." She told kd who frowned in confusion.

"I wash her everyday I have never seen her back swollen." Kd said.

"Well the pain could've made it swell up today." The doctor said.

"Do you know who could've hit her?" The social worker asked.

"Nah you will have to ask her mom me and her mom not together and when kanari's in her mother care she's never with her mother, her mother always leaves her with someone else." Kd told the truth and the social worker wrote it down.

"Baby can you tell me which friend?" The social worker asked and kanari didn't say nothing.

"Is it a boy or a girl that hit you sweetie?" She asked and kanari answered her.

"Somebody hit my daughter." Kd said to himself angrily making his voice boom.

"It looks like that sir so yea." The social worker told him.

"Girl." She whispered but everybody heard her.

The social worker frowned and looked at the doctor.

Why would a family friend beat on this tiny child?

"We need a court order to have the house searched and I need to talk to the mother what is her name?" She said looking at kd who breathing became heavy.

Somebody was beating his daughter and they better hope the law find them before he does.

Author pov:

Y'all gotta keep in mind Dior don't know the truth so y'all can't call her dumb she going off what she's told and Semaj explanation sounded pretty believable to me🤷🏾‍♀️.

•What y'all think about Chris idea?

•Feelings on kanari situation💔.

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 14.8K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
181K 6.4K 18
โ My li baby g. โž โฅ ยฎ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ
123K 3.7K 33
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ -- ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
148K 5.2K 19
completedโค๏ธ