Wild Baleigh Love1️⃣✔️

By DellianDianney

Other than the fact that Ballice is incredibly hot and brutally outshining everyone, he is also some pain in... More

Author's note.
1.At the park
2. Class drama
3. At the community jacaranda
4. At the porch
5. Confused Cam
6. Tension
7. Shock
8. Embarrassment
9. Damn Feisty
10. Text
11. At the mall
12.Laughters
13. Girls drama
14. Let's go be bad girls!
15. Party start
16. The jerk sings.
17. Tripping
18. At his home
19. Mad and jealousy.
20. Breakfast in bed
21.Apologetic Bally
22. Epic make out
23. Annoyed
24. Paired project
25. Purity ring
26. My ultimate sin
27. Promising day.
28. Sweet surprise
29. Childhood friend
30. Fairground
31. lt was you all along.
32. kissing in the rain.
33. My jerk*
34. Roasting each other.
35. Fourth of July
36. You better not
37. Shit is real.
38. Picture perfect.
39. Don't you dare.
40. Without me.
41. kidnapped
42. Your place.
43. Admittance.
44. Live the moment
46. Lies, hoodie and j...
47. Dirty minded BFFs
48. Building sandcastle
49. Loosing control
50. Where are you?
51. The cell
52. Plan aborted
53. Beauty and beast
54.Cramp pains.
55. So primal.
56. Prom night
57. Realization!
58. Mine
59. Sensual
60. You and I
61. Hold you close
62. I found out
63. Instincts
64. Shocking news (Finale)
Gratitude!! ♥️♥️♥️

45. Somebody special.

51 18 0
By DellianDianney

Slowly, my lips find hers and everything goes blurry and I drown into nothingness. I miss these lips so damn much. I last tasted them on the fourth of July. It's been four months now. Four fucking months. I move my lips slowly on hers. It takes her a few seconds before she responds back. She kisses me with the same pressure. Low. And with the same sync.

She tastes strawberries with a slight taste of passion fruits. I kiss her slowly swiping my tongue over her lips as I suck them at the same time. This time it's different. Nobody is in a hurry. We savour the moment sucking, licking and biting each other's lips . We repeat it again and again. I feel her smiling against my lips.

I feel the surging tide of warmth making me limp as she circles her legs around my waist our skin coming into contact. She pulls me closer her body pressing against mine as the kiss gets intense with a swift gradation. I open my eyes and I found hers are closed. I like the view. She looks so innocent yet wild but so beautiful at the same time. I like the way she's kissing me softly. It feels like she's caressing my lips with her own.

I feel dizzy, like the world is swirling and my eyelids becomes heavy, I close them. She parts her lips sending wild tremors along my nerves evoking sensations I've never felt before. She slips her tongue into my mouth once my lips part rolling it over mine. Her fingers grip my hair and I feel like am melting every inch square of my body dissolving into hers. She then slips her hands under my shirt and they start roaming sending shivers all over my body.

Our tongues make love to each other slowly, gently and carefully. I can feel my heart exploding. Woman, what are you doing to me? I've never wanted anything in this world as I want her right now. I feel a twitch in my shorts as she keeps grinding on me. Her hands travel down to my navel and she starts making circles there. Oh God can you please go down a little lower baby bum.

I slip my hands under her t-shirt and for a moment I think she's going to stop me. She doesn't. I keep going higher and higher drawing figures all the way up as I still waiting to be stopped. She doesn't stop me. I then move where the mould of her breast starts. She's braless! Holy fucking Mary! I caress the skin around it gently and after a while, I cup one of her breasts in my hand. She gasps making a squeaking sound at the back of her throat. She deepens the kiss this time exerting a little more pressure on my lips.

I start kneading her breast. Her nipples turns hard perking up sharply. I pinch one gently and I move to the other breast. I flick both nipples between my fingers as I squeeze their moulds gently. She has the best size of breasts. Not small and not big. It's just a handful. I pay attention to both breasts my mouth not leaving hers as a moan escapes her throat.

The kiss gets sloppier but we doesn't stop. I move my hands lower and lower as a swimming giddiness spins me round and round. I stop them below my crotch, on top of her panties. I run my fingers along her length through her thin lace panties. She lets out a loud moan which diffuses to the back of my throat. Her panties are soaked. I rub my fingers on the top of her cunt slowly waiting for her to stop me. She still doesn't. She soaks her panties further as she tightens her grip on my hair sucking on my tongue and lips harder. She's grinding her hips a little faster now.

I move my hands away from her and she makes a sound at the loss of contact as I pull away from our heated make out. Her eyes snaps open and realization hits her as she pushes me off her.

"Ba...ba...Bally..." She stutters trying to catch her breath. Her lips are plumpy and her nipples are perky against the material of my shirt. I don't know where I should look at. Her exposed thighs, her perky nipples or her plumpy lips?

"I'm sorry, I got carried away." I look at her worriedly. I know she might run away and avoid me again or she might as well make a joke out of this. She blinks severally looking at the bulge in my shorts and then her eyes lands on mine. They look so tensed and the air around us seems unsanitized.

"That was so close." She mutters and after registering what she has just said she throws her head back laughing. I watch her laugh until her laughter dies down.

"It's not funny, that was close of course." I look at her completely appalled.

"I know it's not funny, do you have a condom?" My breathing stops immediately that question leaves her mouth.

"Wh.. what?" I ask looking at her in shock..

"Do you?" She insists no trace of sarcasm in her voice.

" I don't... I've never done that before." I reply my words coming out strained.

"You want to be a father at this age?"

What's with her and all these questions?

" Of course not!" I exclaim irritatedly scrunching up my face.

" Well you should be careful, that was so close." She says running her hand down her face.

"We should be." I correct breathing eventually.

"Now you are changing roles here. Huh? I'm the one who should be giving you my babies." She chuckles. At least now I know she won't run. Her kidding side takes over.

" Screw that joke, but we should be careful. I'll get condoms for emergencies like these." I bite at my lower lip watching her expression. She glares at me and then her mouth opens.

"You were wrong, we shouldn't let our emotions lead the way, hell no! If we will, then trust me, we'll stop even schooling because what we'll want is to jump each other's bones." I stare at her dumbfounded. No she didn't say that. I burst out laughing and this time she's the one looking at me like I have a spatula sticking on my forehead.

"Well, you maybe right but you can control your body if you want to." I reply and she nods instantly.

" Exactly, now the thing is, learn how to control your emotions and body, I'm not ready for..." She trails looking shy all of a sudden. She has never looked this demurely beautiful before, when shy.

"I Know and I'm really sorry, I hope this won't happen again, unless you want to."

" Yeah, let fate work magics out."

" I don't believe in fate but whatever." I reply smiling at her sincerely and she flashes a smile back.

"We are a special kind of peculiar, aren't we?" She leers and I nod brushing her fingers with mine.

" We really are a special type of strange." I say leaning against the headboard.

" Can I ask you for a favour, just one." I see the hesitation in her eyes as they meet mine.

" Anything for you." I brush her cheeks gently sliding myself flat as I pull her beside me on the bed.

" Will you keep calling me princess? Please?" Just that? I thought it was a big favour. "I know I told you to stop princessing me but---"

"Shhhh.." I place a finger on her lips smiling at her. " I never stopped."

"But you've not called me princess since yesterday, I noticed that." She pouts playing with the hem of my t-shirt.

" I did, when I got here with food yesterday at night, you were already asleep. I said goodnight princess after tucking you under the covers." Her eyes glow and I do not miss the warmness in them.

"You did? Oh I'm sorry I slept earlier. I think it was the effect of that drug I inhaled . You even brought me food, you really are an husband material, marry me?"

"All over again." I reply and she smiles running her hands down my face. We really are peculiar with our humouring.

"Let's stay like this till we're ready okay?"

" How?" I raise a brow.

" More than friends and familiar with our feelings for each other."

"Thanks that's what I just wanted to hear, I don't want you to group me as just your friend like Morgan, Nard, Dubel and Jelton."

" Well they're just my friends all of them except Morgan who's my best friend." She quips giving me an assuring smile.

" And me?" I frown fighting a simper. "Are you friend zoning me too?"

"No, you're somebody special to me, friends don't like each other this kinda way, right? "

I nod leering. " Your boyfriend?"

"Okay, as much as I like that title, I don't want to use it yet, at least not now." She looks at me and I nod understanding her completely. "You're my one and only jerk."

"And you're my one and only Feisty."

" My baby carrier."

" My sperm giver." I play along and she kicks my leg bursting out into laughter, I join her.

"Eeeeewwww... That's gross Bally."

"Have you imagined this gross where I'm pregnant, huh? Which is more grosser?" I smirk playing with her hair.

" Okay be my Bally, you like that right?

" Very much, be my only princess, don't you like that?"

" Absolutely." She replies yawning. " Let's take a nap till midday." She suggests snuggling closer to me.

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask wrapping my hands around her.

" I was up at four, I took a bath and ate that cold food that was sitting at your table, am good."

" You should have woken me up to warm it for you." I stroke her head which is now lying on my chest.

"Thanks, I don't bother people who are peaceful in their sleep." She kisses me on my chest and mumbles, " Let's sleep handsome."

After a few minutes I hear her even warm breath sipping in through my t-shirt on my chest.

"Thank you for giving me this chance. I love you princess." I whisper in her ears as I move her closer to me, our legs intertwining. Sleep takes a toll on me shortly and I drift off smiling. For the first time in 9 weeks. A smile that's not forced.

A genuine smile.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 1.4K 34
~~~~~ One thing that most definitely hasn't changed is the power of those bright hazel eyes to reduce me to a puddle of mush. And I can't help but th...
1.8K 104 13
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
3.2K 608 16
On steamy, hot summer days, the parched soil cracks like ice into jagged lines resembling lightning blowing up the midnight sky. Summer craves to be...
45.2K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...