IMAGINES |BTS|

By -sopemochi

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... More

Namkook (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Jungkook (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Chemistry Boy (smut)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
Lab Bunny (smut)
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
You're Mine (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
His Hoodie
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Snake Charmer (ssssmut)
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

So Good (smut)

3.6K 67 52
By -sopemochi

(AU; Request by @Peaxhss
This is like, 3000+ words lmao, oops... take it as an apology for the long wait?)

"How's the sex?"

You laughed at Taehyung's question, though you somewhat expected something like that from someone like him.

With a gentle smile, you answered your best friend.

"It's good. Great. Amazing, even."

"Mhm." He hummed, eyes narrowing as if he was calculating inside his mind. What it was, you had no clue. "How?"

"Jungkook is just..." You trailed off. While you had a hard time summing up how undeniably cute and sexy your boyfriend was, especially when you were intimate and riding him like there was no tomorrow, turning him into an absolute mess, you also didn't want to talk about such things while he was only in the next room. But Taehyung's dark eyes were so stern and it was as if he was pulling the facts from your mind with his stare alone.

So you gave in, sighing before taking a sip from the coke can in your hand.

"He's so damn tiny." You decided to say. Taehyung's eyes sparkled with amusment as you continued on. "He's so easy to get going too. And he's so fucking perfect, so pliant for me, though sometimes he's a real brat."

"Jimin's the same." Taehyung smirked, eyes darting over to the kitchen where Jungkook and Jimin where washing dishes from their dinner only minutes ago, giggling softly, engrossed in their own conversation- most likely about music or some other shit they had in common.

"Is he?"

"Mhm. Such a slut too. He feeds off attention."

"My Jungkookie can't handle too much attention, but at the same time, he just loves the feeling of it. Of too much."

"You know... I have an idea." Taehyung says, tearing his eyes away from the two cuties standing at the sink and back to you, a glint of mischievous swirling in his eyes. You leaned closer, nodding for him to spill whatever idea he had that was probably terrible, but you'd find yourself agreeing anyways. Most of them ended badly but he was Taehyung, so he was easily forgiven. Or maybe his charm tricked the mind to forget. Who knows.

"We should switch boyfriends and have our fun with them."

"Or we can all have fun together." You suggested. It definitely wouldn't be the first time you participated in things far from platonic with Taehyung, but you had never been with Jimin in such a close way. You wanted to, had thought about it before. It was no secret that you had some fantasies about the orange haired boy. There were no secretes between the four of you at all. Not when it came to each other at least.

So maybe Taehyung's idea didn't sound that stupid. It was interesting, to say the least.

"How about we have some time with the babies alone, and then we can come together and have some fun." Taehyung said after thinking for a moment. A big evil grin spread across your face and excitement bubbled through you.

"Alright, let's go ask them."

-

Of course they agreed. One stern look from you and Jungkook was nodding shyly, and one delicate, but demanding hand of Jimin's shoulder had the boy voicing something along the lines of okay and yeah, let's do it tonight.

So here you were with Jimin in his and Taehyung's bedroom while your boyfriend was swept away by Taehyung and into the spare across the hall. Jimin seemed nervous. Well not nervous, but excited and maybe a little on edge. He was ready to do this, and could feel his heart already picking up at the mere thought, but he had never done this with you, it was completely new, so yeah, maybe nervous would be the right term.

"Taehyung told me a few things you like." You said as you approached the orange haired boy, slowly sitting down beside him.

"Did he?" Jimin said quietly, gulping under the intensity of your wandering gaze. His hand all but fumbling in his lap, thighs plump, delicious muscles peeking out from the hem of his shorts. 

You smiled then, an internal goal settling inside your mind that was to completely and utterly wreck the boy beside you. To turn him into nothing but a toy for you to use.

"He did." You answered, dripping your tone an octave as you stood, stepping between his legs, nudging them apart with your knee. He bit his lips and let you do as you pleased, still oblivious to your motives. "Tell me, Jiminie, do you like pain?"

"Y-Yes." He answered instantly. Oh god he was such a good boy, keeping his hands still without you telling him, answering when you asked as if it was second nature. If Taehyung was used to this, he'd had one hell of a hard time with Jungkook. The boy could hardly keep his hands from acting on impulse, grabbing wherever they pleased, squeezing as hard as they wished. But this wasn't about Jungkook, no, right now it was about Jimin.

"What does Taehyung do to you?"

Fuck, of course you want him to say it. Even though Taehyung pulls his needs right from his mouth with the simplest of touches, Jimin still has a difficult time getting the words out. That makes him think that Taehyung told you to ask, told you to make him speak more than you'd make him on your own. Damn it.

"You know..." He mumbles.

"Oh, but do I?"

God, he thought he was wrong and he could get around the question. Apperently not.

"He- uhm- he likes toys." Jimin said, eyes downcast, refusing to look up at you just from hearing the smirk in your words.

"And?"

"Likes to spank. And bruise. And edge. Anything."

"Ah, I see." Finally touching him, you raise your hands to his shoulders, fingers ticklish against the side of his neck. "Let's start with you on your back, hm?"

"Okay." He whispered, backing out of your hold and to the middle of the bed, head propped up on the pillows neatly stacked against the wooden headboard. You crawled up and helped him bend his knees as he planted his feet against the bed, legs spread as wide as you pushed them. Jimin was quite flexible, and you made a mental note of that for later, just incase.

Leaning over him, between his legs, purposely tilting your hips into his just to see if he was the least bit hard- and he was- and earning a small gasp from him, you kissed at his cheeks, tinted red with heat. You pecked them, soft enough to be considered passionate but with a scorching heat left behind. You trailed down his jaw then back up to his lips, finally locking them together. Jimin kissed you back with an equal amount of fervour but still, he was good and he never rushed it, never asked for more though it was so obviously clear in how tense his movements were, his body like a cord pulled impossibly tight with each swift touch.

As you rolled your hips down, Jimin whined and jerked his head away, lips popping apart with a wet smack as his back arched the slightest bit.

"Please." He muttered, eyes shut, not tightly, but because shutting out that part of his senses gave him the focus he needed to understand what he wanted. What he needed. And fuck, he needed it bad.

"Please what?"

"P-Please make me- hah~"

Wow he really was so perfect, only making such beautiful noises for you.

"Make you what, Jiminie?"

"Feel good." He said, already panting. You chuckled to yourself and nodded.

"I'm gonna make you feel good baby, don't worry. I'll give you anything you want, all you have to do is ask."

"O-Okay." He said, opening his eyes to look at you. Fuck, this would be so fun if he continued to look this goddamn stunning.

-

In the other room, Jungkook chewed his bottom lip, siting crisscross on the bed. Taehyung had been staring at him for a couple minutes now but it felt like hours, decades, a damn century trapped under his hot stare. Then he stuck out his hand and curled his finger in towards himself, and Jungkook scrambled off the bed, padding over to the older.

"How do you want me?" He said. Taehyung, shocked by the bluntness of his words but not at all disappointed, smiled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's small waist. He licked his lips, their noses nearly bumping together with the close proximity that allowed Taehyung to smell the lovely mixture of fruits rolling off the ravenette.

Instead of answering, Taehyung suddenly pivoted on his heels and turned sharply, pressing Jungkook against the wall. Jungkook gasped, hands racing out to grab hold of anything, just to ground himself as heat danced along his skin.

"Just be a good boy and don't move." Taehyung grumbled.

Oh even Jungkook knew he couldn't do that, but he might as well try for as long as he could before pleasure forced his body to do things he didn't intend to do.

"Okay."

Taehyung shoved a leg between Jungkook's, so close that it forced the younger up on his toes so he was grinding against the older's thigh. Though that would feel so good... maybe he'd try it when Taehyung seemed distracted with something else.

However, something he wasn't quite expecting, mostly because you lacked such a thing, was the half hard bulge smushed against his crotch. God, now he really wanted to just rock his hips forward, even if the smallest bit.

Taehyung's hands we resting on Jungkook's hips as he left open-mouthed kisses along his neck. Jungkook rolled his head to the side for better access, humming deep in his throat as Taehyung trailed up and to his ears, toying his many earrings between his teeth, warm tongue darting out playfully before he was nipping and tugging on the jewelry.

"So pretty." Taehyung said, husky voice sending a sporadic shiver through the boy. "I wonder if I can edge you just like my Jiminie. I wonder if you can take it too."

With such an attractive man right there, Jungkook couldn't not relieve some of the pressure zipping through him, o my building with Taehyung words. If he was right there, why would Jungkook not use him, use this opportunity to feel good?

Slowly, he ground his hips down and pushed them out, hips bucking quickly into Taehyung as a jolt of pleasure rushed through his cock, making it fill in his pants.

Taehyung tightened his grip on the boy's hips and he yelped, knowing that would bruise by morning.

"S-Sorry- I-"

"For?" Taehyung cut through Jungkook's babbling easily, hands still pinching his sides.

"I-I don't know-"

"You don't know?" Taehyung pressed, raising his brow. Oh this was odd, the presence he gave off. It made Jungkook whimper. He was always one to voice his thoughts though, even if most of the time- more specifically during these situations- it was fuck, that feels so good or don't stop, please I'm so close and on the more common occasion, t-too much!

"I moved. Told me to stay still."

"That's right." Taehyung said. "But since you know what you did and you owned up, I'll let it slide."

Jungkook just squeezed his eyes shut and nodded. This heat that was tumbling inside his gut was only growing like a wildfire as Taehyung continued touching him and kissing his neck. For a moment, he wondered how long it would be until he got to come.

Longer than he wanted, that's for sure. Much longer than he could handle.

-

Jimin was just starting to chub up again after he came, three of your figners stuffed inside him, marks of all sorts left on his inner thighs in places that could only be concealed with pants, as Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room. You looked over your shoulder at them, only your shirt missing, then smiled. Seeing Jungkook so ruined never failed to make your tummy tingle. His cheeks were red and blotchy, eyes slightly pink as if he spent the entire time with Taehyung crying. He probably did.

While you did want to hear Jimin cry out in wonderful pain, you ended up getting caught on how soft and perfect he was. You felt the need to just praise him and make him feel so so good, telling him just how good he was along the way.

Jungkook didn't get that same treatment and it was clear now as he walked in on shaky legs, cock still unbelievably hard, precum dripping down his length and smearing all over his inner thighs along with what looked like lube. You always liked a good mess every once in a while.

"Come here baby." You said. Jungkook stumbled over and kneeled on the bed, letting you give him a quick kiss on the lips before you pulled away and looked back at Jimin. His eyes were raking over Jungkook's figure, over the red marks on his sides and neck, over his hair, tufts pulled in different directions. Jimin and Jungkook were both buck naked, while Taehyung had discarded all but his boxers. With one look, you both stripped the remainder of your clothes off.

"You good?" You asked Jimin. Really  you were asking if he could come again and he nodded, though it seemed hesitant. But you were sure he'd find release for the second time tonight.

Swinging a leg over his, you sat back. Jimin just watched, breathing still choppy and raged as he awaited your next movement.

"Condom?"

"Here." Popping out of nowhere, Taehyung placed one and a bottle of lube in your hand. Carefully, you rolled the rubber down Jimin's length, simutaneously stroking him. He hummed, cock twitching slightly as you rubbed your finger against the sensitive spot just below the glans, a moan ripping from his throat.

Living him up thoroughly, you then raised your hips and inched forward, grabbing his cock and lining it up between your legs. Sinking down slowly, feeling the way he spread you apart, filling you, so thick and hot. As you leaned down, you kissed him sweetly, then turned to pass the lube to Taehyung who was teasing Jungkook with shallow pumps, something you knew he'd hate just because you knew him so well. The furrow between his sweaty brows was also a dead give away.

"Prep me." You said. Taehyung's eyes shot open in surprise.

"Really?"

You nodded.

"Yeah, I'm serious."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was also staring in bewilderment. You rolled your eyes and shook the bottle in your hand, growing impatient.

Jungkook took the bottle and you straightened out, bouncing slightly to let Jimin know that no, you weren't forgetting about him.

As Jungkook prepped you- which wasn't all too new, you had done this before- Taehyung kissed all along Jungkook's back side and played with just about every part of him. Pinching his hard nipples, twisting his hand around his cock, snaking a finger or too between his legs to press firmly against his premium and then slipping them into his already sopping asshole. Jungkook grunted and moaned and sometimes his body jerked into Taehyung's warm touches involuntarily but still, he had managed to prep you through all the stimulation. Him sliding in was slower, because damn his cock was so big, which you loved and never failed to say. The way his chest flushed when you said god, I just love your big, useless cock.

Jimin moaned as you clenched around him and Jungkook at the same time. You felt so so so full and wow, it was amazing. Pleasure swooped in your gut as Jimin thrust his hips up into you, tugging a long moan from your chest.

Taehyung finally had enough time teasing Jungkook and he slipped into him, startling the boy so much that he jerked forward into you and you rubbed just right along Jimin's cock that he hit all the right places inside you.

Soon, the four of you found a good rhythm, Taehyung leading the speed for the most part, changing it whenever he pleased and loving that he had the most control.

Jungkook was pressed up against your back, melwing like a little kitten into your ear while his right hand was intertwined with Jimin's, thighs trembling. Jimin squeezed the ravenette's hand hard, needing the anchor as he neared his second climax.

Your lips moved sloppily along Jimin's skin and you sucked hickies, back arching tightly as Jimin rolled his hips and brushed along that sweet spot inside you.

Taehyung had found Jungkook's prostate long ago, given away by the loud scream that left the poor boy, but until now, he paid no mind. Ramming into it, hitting it dead on with each trust, lewd sounds filling the thick room, Jungkook nearly lost it. And he did, being the first one, but not after announcing to the entire fucking street that oh my god- I'm gonna come!

Jimin left pleasant whimpers in your ears and that coupled with the feeling of two big cocks shoved in you, one spilling hot cum deep insdie, brought you to orgasm quickly. Your entire body went stiff as your mouth fell open, a cracked, broken whine barely audible to you since all you heard was the loud drum of your heartbeat, frantically thrumming as you came. Jimin gasped as you tightened around him, squirming until he too couldn't take it, unraveling right before you, glossy eyes rolling back as tender ah ah ah's tripped out his swollen lips.

Taehyung, in a sick sorta way, took pleasure in the fact that you were all so sensitive now and he was still at the back, pounding into Jungkook who was sobbing now, and you who just shuddered with the overwhelming ecstasy. Jimin had a hard time coming down from his high as it was ten times bigger and better than the first.

By the time Taehyung came, Jungkook spilled into your ass more and you felt the cum leak out, dripping down your things and onto Jimin, seeping into the sheets below. You exhaled deeply and praised both the babies for being so good- you only assumed Jungkook wasn't a complete brat to Taehyung during their alone time, which was plausible now that you had actually felt just how hard Jungkook came. Who knows how mouthy and stubborn he was for Taehyung to leave him wound up for so long.

A moment later and you were all relatively cleaned up by Taehyung who also happened to be extraordinary lazy after an orgasm. But who wasn't?

Together, the four of you crammed under the blanket of Jimin and Taehyung's queen sized bed. It was a tight fit seeing as you were four grown ass adults but Jungkook had no problem smushed up against Jimin. They looked so squishy and soft cuddled up together, foreheads bumping together, smiling happily. Their hands were secretly laced together under the covers and your arm was over Jimin's waist while Taehyung was sprawled out behind Jungkook.

It was the best sleep you've had in ages, and waking up with your three favorite people in the world was amazing, so amazing that you kinda just wanted to fuck them all again. But you didn't. Until after breakfast. Duh.

(Ugh that was a lot and tried throwing details in but like with a foursome it's hard to do without dragging the entire scene out for sooooooo long

I hope you enjoyed tho, don't forget to vote and follow if you aren't already) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
668K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
98.5K 4K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
121K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...