𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

By glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty One
sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty Five
Eighty six
Eighty Seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five

Eighteen

29.4K 1.4K 2.1K
By glitterbabezz

Omniscient Pov:

Dior walked out of her room going downstairs to the kitchen.

Today Kd was taking her to his family bbq so she can see her uncle Gavin and she was nervous.

It's been 7 years since she seen anybody from her mom side of the family.

She walked in the kitchen seeing kd and quickly turned around.

She was still embarrassed by what she did yesterday she couldn't even comprehend why she did it.

"Is You ready to go?" Kd asked her rudely and she turned around and looked at him.

He looked her up and down then looked away.

He was trying to match her outfit on purpose and he did it just right.

Not because he liked her but because he wanted to.

She was wearing a white crop top some black pants and white sandals while kd wore a white tshirt some black pants and air forces.

"Yea." Dior told him putting her hands in her back pockets.

"Nobody told you to fucking match me." He told her walking pass her to the front door.

Dior looked at him as he was turned around and put her middle finger up and going off on him silently.

She followed him out the door as he unlocked the door.

She reached for the passenger seat door but he locked the car again.

"Get in the back seat." He told her and she rolled her eyes going to the back seat.

She couldn't understand why Kd was such a ass hole he acted so miserable all the time.

Kd turned on his radio and put it to the highest volume and drove off.

He pulled up in front of his grandma house and got out the car with Dior following.

"Don't embarrass me in front of my family." He told her.

"I don't think you need any help with that." Dior mumbled and he snatched her by her arm putting his hand around her neck.

"What you say?" He asked her and Dior slapped him.

"Are you out your mind? I'm not your baby mother don't put your fucking hands on me." Dior went off causing a scene.

She quickly regretted it when she seen kd eyes go from the original brown color to pure black.

Kd dad looked over at them arguing and quickly walked over there.

"Everything good?" He asked and kd bumped passed him going to the backyard of his grandma house.

In his mind Dior had him fucked up and she was going to get what was coming for her.

"What's wrong with him?" Bam asked Dior.

"Nothing your son is just being himself a complete ass." Dior said angrily.

She was tired of kd moving like she did something to him.

Yes she made the mistake of showing him her body yesterday but what did he really have to be mad about?

"Well when are you moving out?" Bam asked her as they walked to the back yard.

"What do you mean ?" Dior asked confused as to what he was talking about.

"I told Kd you were free to go I guess he didn't tell you." Bam said as they reached the back yard.

Dior looked over at Kd who mugged her and she rolled her eyes.

"Well he didn't but thank you for telling me." She said and bam nodded walking off.

Dior spotted jaylen at kd table and walked over to her.

"Hey jaylen, Chris." Dior greeted and Chris gave her a head nod.

"Hey babes." Jaylen said standing up giving Dior a hug.

"I haven't seen you in weeks." Jaylen said.

"Yeah your not going to see me that much after today either." Dior said being petty and everybody looked at her.

"What you mean?" Jaylen asked frowning.

"Well kd's dad just told me I'm free to leave so I'm leaving Chicago it's nothing here for me no way." Dior shrugged and kd frowned.

"What do you mean leaving Chicago where are you going to go?" Jaylen asked.

"I don't know but I think this chapter of my life living in Chicago has closed." Dior said.

Dior didn't have any where to go or any family but she wanted to be far from this state.

As far as she can.

Kd got up and walked off to process what Dior was saying.

"I don't even know why I care ion fuck with her." Kd said to hisself as he bumped into somebody.

He looked up and seen Gavin and fixed his face.

"What up." Kd said to Gavin.

"Wassup Kayden I ain't see you in a while." Gavin said.

"I've been chilling laying low." Kayden said.

As he held a conversation with Gavin his baby momma Monique was getting ready to raise hell with Dior.

"Yo bitch." Monique tapped on Dior shoulder and Dior turned around.

"The fuck you keep picking with her for?" Jaylen asked and Monique ignored her.

"What you here for?" Monique said.

"Why do you care so much? Your so obsessed with me for no reason." Dior told her.

"Bitch you got me fucked up, stand up." Monique said throwing her slipped up bundles in a bun.

"7000 dollars a month child support and you don't even have a decent hairstyle." Dior thought.

She know all about the child support thing considering Jaylen told her.

"Stand yo scary ass hoe." Monique told Dior.

Dior wasn't the fighting type and she knew that Monique would probably beat her ass but she stood up anyways.

Monique grabbed Dior hair pulling her to the ground and punching her in the face.

"Get off of me." Dior yelled causing everyone to turn around and see her getting beat up.

Jaylen got up going towards the fight but Kd aunt pulled her back.

"Somebody break this up." She yelled grabbing kd and Gavin attention.

Dior reached and grabbed Monique bun pulling her to the ground with her and hitting her in her face.

She got Monique to let her hair go and got up getting on top of Monique whooping her ass.

Kd looked over at the scene and sighed. Dior and Monique was always fighting and had absolutely no reason to have beef.

Kd jogged over pulling Dior off top Monique but Dior wouldn't let her hair go.

"Let her hair go." Kd told Dior but before she could the bundles came out and Dior through them on the ground.

"Kd why would you invite this ghetto ass girl to my event." Kd grandma said referring to Dior.

"Monique hit her first." Chris chimed in.

Kanari went over to Monique bundles and picked them up walking them to her mom.

"Here." Kanari said to a pissed off monique.

Monique got up trying to run over to kd who carried Dior in the house but was stopped by kd girl cousins.

"Monique take yo messy ass home." One of them said.

Monique picked up her purse and kanari and leaving.

She wasn't done with Dior this was just the beginning.

Kd took Dior into the guest room and closed the door.

He looked at her and she had a few scratches on her face and a busted lip.

He got the first aid kit out of the guest room bathroom and came and sat next to Dior.

He couldn't believe she beat up Monique. He didn't even think she could fight.

"Are you good?" He asked her shocking her but she nodded her head.

"Yea." She said as kd started to clean her scars with alcohol and Neosporin.

"What happen?" Kd asked her curiously and she sighed.

"I don't know Monique came over asking me why I was here and all that and then next thing I know we fighting." She told him and kd got mad.

He couldn't understand how Destiny loved Dior while Monique hated her.

I mean Dior did look better then Monique and carried herself better in his opinion but he just couldn't understand why.

"Well you good shorty?" He asked her and she nodded her head giving him a small smile.

He licked his lips getting ready to kiss Dior but the door to the room opened and in came Gavin and bam.

"You okay dior?" Bam asked seeing Kd and Dior sit on the bed with the first aid kit.

"Yea." Dior said staring at Gavin.

"Dior." Gavin said reaching his arms out to her for a hug and she got up giving him one.

"I missed you so much." He told Dior.

"We gone give y'all some privacy." Bam said as him and Kayden walked out.

Bam walked into the hallway with his son and looked at him.

"You got feelings for Dior don't you?" He asked him and kd smacked his lips.

"It's a yes or a no and be honest." Bam said and kd thought about it.

He was denying it but he did and he know he did but he didn't want to be in love right now.

He liked her more then loved her.

He didn't even want a girlfriend to his name at the moment.

"something like that." Kd told his dad and he nodded his head.

"I figured I was just trying to see why you didn't tell her she was free to go." Bam said and then walked off.

"How's my mom been?" Dior asked Gavin as they sat on the bed.

"She's been doing good she had another baby so you have a little brother he's 5 and your older brother moved out." He said referring to Adrian, Dior older brother.

"I gotta see him it's been so long." Dior said.

"How's kevin?" Dior asked him.

"Kevin was murdered." Dior said feeling her eyes swelled up.

"Damn I'm sorry Dior." Gavin said.

"It's okay, I actually plan on moving out of Chicago soon to get a new fresh start." She said and he nodded his head.

"So how long you and Kayden been dating?" He asked her and she scrunched her face.

"We are not dating he's rude and I'm pretty sure he hates my soul." Dior said.

"Well the way he rescued you from that fight you would think y'all was dating he was more mad about the fight then you." Gavin said standing up.

"Your moms having a Halloween party Halloween weekend you should come." He said and Dior swallowed a lump in her throat.

"I'll call you about it." He said and she didn't say anything.

"I don't have a phone." She told him and he looked at her.

"I'll call Kayden and tell him to tell you since y'all do live together." He said to her making her laugh.

"How's Jasmine?" She asked referring to his girlfriend.

Her uncle Gavin was bisexual he use to date boys but when he met jasmine he fell in love with her whole existence.

They were the cutest.

"She's good I'll tell her I saw you." He said leaving out.

Kd walked back in and closed the door looking at Dior who folded her arms.

"Damn what you gotta attitude for?" He asked her and she dropped her face confused on why he would even ask that.

It was so obvious.

She stood up folding her arms and looking at him like he was dumb.

"At this point you have issues kd one minute your rude to me next your nice like make up your mind do you hate me or do yo-." She said but he pulled her to him kissing her.

She pulled back looking at him and he laughed.

"You talk to much." He told her then turned around smoothly leaving out.

"He'll he cussing me out in a couple hours." Dior said throwing her hands up.

She couldn't win for losing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 280 14
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
537K 14.5K 24
- 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿om a thug .
555K 28.9K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
4.5K 353 14
" 𝖨'𝗆 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉�...