IMAGINES |BTS|

By -sopemochi

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... More

Namkook (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Jungkook (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Chemistry Boy (smut)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
Lab Bunny (smut)
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
You're Mine (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
So Good (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Snake Charmer (ssssmut)
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

His Hoodie

991 42 13
By -sopemochi

(AU; This would be a cute book. Maybe. Don't get your hopes up.)

Monday's were never a students favorite day. Especially for you, who woke up today and went to take your morning bathroom break only to realize you got your period. Wonderful.

You always hated school on these weeks and you pushed aside everyone because you felt so ucky inside that you didn't want to communicate with anybody. You just wanted to get through the day as quickly as possible so you could go curl up in bed with a teddy bear.

And, though you knew no one could tell, you always felt self conscious wherever you went. There were so many people walking around at school and really, no one was looking at you, but you always felt more vulnerable during times like this and hated being around anyone.

Today was no different. You went through all your morning classes, checking your seat out of habit every time you stood up. Being a woman really did suck, huh.

When lunch came around, you were excited to fill your tummy with some yummy food. Something savory sounded good today so you waited in line for a sub and oh man was it the best thing you've eaten all month.

Lunch ended soon after you finished eating and you followed all the students out of the cafeteria, branching away from everyone to head to your locker.

As you put in the combination, you felt someone sneak up behind you, and you thought it was your friend, Jimin, but when they grabbed your hand and started dragging you away, you knew it wasn't him.

"H-Hey-!" You protested because this person was standing way too close to you, like your back was practically brushing their chest as they pushed you down the hall.

"Just keep walking." He whispered and you were thoroughly confused. As you tried to recognize his voice, he lead you into an empty classroom, just around the corner, and then you turned around, angry that he handled you so disrespectfully.

"Excuse me-"

"Here." He said, and then he did the thing you least expected.

"W-What the fuck are you doing?!" You said, yanking his hoodie back down as he started to pull it off.

"I'm giving you this." He said. You glared into the big doe eyes hiding behind his ebony fringe, shaking your head.

"I don't need your hoodie-"

"Your pants." He said, lowering his voice apologetically. "You leaked through them."

"I- What?" You muttered, realization dawning on you. "Shit. Really?" You gasped, twisting around to look at your butt. It was hard too see, and it was small, but there was a red dot, clearly visible on your light jeans.

You groaned and the boy who dragged you here continued to take off his hoodie.

"You can use this. It'll be long enough." He said as he handed it to you.

"Thank you." You said, cheeks reddening in embarrassment as you slipped your arms into the sleeves and tugged it over your head. It was warm, and the boy's scent hit you immediately. He smelled nice and cozy, like linen and fruit. "I'm sorry for being a jerk... and I'll get this back to you tomorrow."

"It's no biggie." He said, smiling down at you. His face looked young, and he was really pretty. Who was he?

"You didn't have to do this, you know."

"Yes I did." He said. "I couldn't let you walk around like that."

"Well... seriously, thanks."

He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and nodded. Without the hoodie, his white tee was out in the open and you got a glimpse at his muscular arms and tiny waist. He sure didn't have a sense of fashion though.

"So... you're not in any of my classes. How am I supposed to return your hoodie?"

"You can just keep it." The boy said  waving his hand dismissively.

"Oh... okay then."

You stared up at the boy, lost in his beautiful eyes. The shrill sound of the warning bell made you jump, and hastily you thanked him again before rushing back to your locker before you were marked tardy.

-

For the rest of the day you were getting odd looks. You wondered if it was because people had seen your little accident before that boy jumped in to save you, but when your friend plopped down beside you and started rambling on about the most popular junior in the school, you finally figured out why you had so much unwanted attention.

"So you're telling me, I'm wearing Jeon Jungkook's sweatshirt?!" You whispered yelled and Jimin nodded, eyes wide.

"Tell me the story! Are you two dating? Why didn't you tell me?!" He said and you slapped the back of his head, shushing him. This boy was way too loud sometimes.

"Do not start rumors, Park Jimin. I will personally send you to hell."

"There's already some going around you know. People are saying he took you into a classroom all alone. Is that true??"

"What's the big deal about him anyways." You huffed, doging the question as you sunk into your seat, frustrated. 

"Oh I don't know, maybe because he's the most attractive person in this entire town. Like he's fucking hot. And he's hella talented at literally everything. He's tried joining ever single club but he got bored of them or something because he never stayed. Club leaders we're basically heartbroken that they lost such an amazing member. And he's like, the best at sports. He's literally the schools golden boy- how the fuck do you not know him?!"

"I don't know, I just heard his name and thought he was some fuck boy. All the girls are always gossiping about him and it's annoying as hell. So I never cared to figure out who he was."

"What was he like? Does he sound like an angel? Does he look prettier up close? What's he smell like?"

You ignored the rest of Jimin's nagging in favor of listening to what your dumb teacher was talking about. But your mind couldn't help wander back to Jungkook. He was so calm and sweet that you wouldn't have been able to guess he was Jeon Jungkook, of all people.

And you were the only one in the entire school who had his hoodie. Girls had tried getting his number multiple times and he always denied it, according to Jimin. You took pride in your unplanned encounter with Jungkook, and a cocky smirk flew to your face instantly as you buried into his large hoodie, inhaling deeply. For the rest of the day, you wore it with confidence, which was a big slap in the face to everyone around you.

-

"You're wearing it again?"

Your chin dropped as Jungkook plopped down in front of you. You always ate lunch alone, you preferred it that way. Not to mention, when Jungkook sat down, all the eyes in the cafeteria fell upon the two of you. So you were beyond shocked. And embarrassed. Why did his presence mess with you so much?

"I-It's comfy." You said, gulping down the rest of your sandwich. Ew, hopefully he didn't see all the chewed up bread in your mouth.

"Oh. Well, it was my favorite-"

"You gave me your favrotie hoodie?!" You gasped, and Jungkook nodded, smiling that bunny smile that seemed to have everyone swooning. You understood why now.

You scrambled to take it off but Jungkook laughed and held out his hand.

"I said you could keep it, it's fine."

"But it's your favorite!"

"I've got more." He said. Then he rested his chin in his hands, gazing at you with a look you couldn't read.

"You're well aware that everyone is watching us, right?"

"They always watch me." Jungkook said, and you swear you could see a flicker of annoyance in his eyes.

"That's weird." You said, chuckling despite yourself.

"They're just jealous I guess." He shrugged. "So you're a senior, right?"

"Yep." You said, chomping down on your sandwich. Slowly, you slipped back into your usual carefree personality. Jungkook made it easy, as he was a very collected person.

"We should be friends!"

"W-What-" You choked, coughing on your lunch. Jungkook looked momentarily worried until you took a sip of milk and gave him a thumbs up.

"Here." He said, hand diving into his sweatpants pocket to pull out his shiny phone. He handed it to you and you stared at it. "Let's exchange numbers."

"The fuck?"

"Do you not want to be friends?"

"Well yeah... but you could be friends with anybody. Why me?"

"Because you're the only person here who doesn't seem fake."

"Oh..." Well that sounded reasonable. You couldn't imagine how lonely he must feel every day with people wanting to know him only to date him or gain popularity. Anyone he was connected with only saw him as a reputation benefit.

And you didn't care about social status, or the opinions of others, so you went ahead and typed in your number before passing his phone back.

"Y/n..." He said as he read your contact name. "Why the cowboy emoji?"

"Why not?" You said, popping a carrot into your mouth.

"Touché."

(🤠🤠🤠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...