Wild Baleigh Love1️⃣✔️

By DellianDianney

Other than the fact that Ballice is incredibly hot and brutally outshining everyone, he is also some pain in... More

Author's note.
1.At the park
2. Class drama
3. At the community jacaranda
4. At the porch
5. Confused Cam
6. Tension
7. Shock
8. Embarrassment
9. Damn Feisty
10. Text
11. At the mall
12.Laughters
13. Girls drama
14. Let's go be bad girls!
15. Party start
16. The jerk sings.
17. Tripping
18. At his home
19. Mad and jealousy.
20. Breakfast in bed
21.Apologetic Bally
22. Epic make out
23. Annoyed
24. Paired project
26. My ultimate sin
27. Promising day.
28. Sweet surprise
29. Childhood friend
30. Fairground
31. lt was you all along.
32. kissing in the rain.
33. My jerk*
34. Roasting each other.
35. Fourth of July
36. You better not
37. Shit is real.
38. Picture perfect.
39. Don't you dare.
40. Without me.
41. kidnapped
42. Your place.
43. Admittance.
44. Live the moment
45. Somebody special.
46. Lies, hoodie and j...
47. Dirty minded BFFs
48. Building sandcastle
49. Loosing control
50. Where are you?
51. The cell
52. Plan aborted
53. Beauty and beast
54.Cramp pains.
55. So primal.
56. Prom night
57. Realization!
58. Mine
59. Sensual
60. You and I
61. Hold you close
62. I found out
63. Instincts
64. Shocking news (Finale)
Gratitude!! ♥️♥️♥️

25. Purity ring

49 26 0
By DellianDianney

I arrive at the cafeteria and strut towards our lunch table. Cam and Tif are already seated there. I flick Cam on purpose and she pulls my arm closer to her throwing her arms around my waist pulling me into a hug from her seated position. I return the hug smiling into her hair.

"I missed you, oh God, it's been four days?" She speaks up tightening her arms around my back.

"I missed you too sweetie, you don't really want to know." I muffle in her hair as Tif stands up.

"Hey, you bunch of imbeciles! Am I a log? Can't you see me here too?" She says pulling me away from Cam and throws her arms around my neck squeezing me in. I chuckle amusedly and winks at Cam making her smile. She then let's go of me and I take a seat opposite them both.

We call in for our lunch and immediately Tif starts blabbing. " We have a lot to talk about and we're starting with you Cam. " She says looking pointedly at Cam who has already scrunched her face up. She slams her palms on the table sighing loudly and dramatically, grunting lowly too in the process.

"Wait where's your purity ring?" Tif gasps and I move my eyes to her fingers laying on the table and I'm also shocked.

Cam has always been wearing that ring ever since I don't know when. She said she'll get rid of it once she looses her virginity which will probably be on her wedding night with the love of her life. Tiffany already lost her virginity to her Playboy boyfriend in her junior year, okay last year.

It took her more than six months to get over their break-up after she found her boyfriend banging on some girl. She swore to never trust any man on earth and so did I from the way I saw her hurting.

I watch Cam's face heat up in embarrassment. " Oh shit, that is it damn! Do you mean to tell us Jelton deflowered you?" I prompt curiously as I cringe at the thought of it.

"That's what I think." Tiffany agrees. "The girl was fucked her brains out the whole weekend to the point where she couldn't walk, why can't you ask yourself Tee why our obedient girl missed two of her school days?" Tif blurts and I watch Cam's face turn to an expressionless one.

Our fries and mixed fruit juice are brought to the table. Cam opens her mouth to speak but closes it immediately without uttering a word. I take one of her hands from the table and squeeze it gently, she looks at me and smiles lightly.

Tif wraps her hands around her waist and rests her chin on the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry if I offended you Cam hunnie, you Know how typical I can be sometimes with my running my mouth." Cam clears her throat removing Tif's hands from her waist gently.

"You're all right really, I actually don't want to feel ashamed because I'm the one who agreed. Yeah I gave in to him and from what I know he made love to me." She shrugs her shoulders and speaks up again. "Atleast that's what he told me on that Sunday morning, oh that's when he deflowered me. He took me out of the party house on that Saturday night, so we were seated at some excluded place surrounded by thick shrubs on a stone bench. He confessed his love for me there and I confessed too because I'm certain that I love him. " She looks at us smiling, she seems to be a little freaked out too. Shit the place where I got bad luck is the same place she got her best luck. So sweet of her.

"Hold me please, I can't breathe, I'm gonna faint, holy saint mary! My babygirl here was deflowered, oh angels where are you, please fall on us right now!" Tif jokes and Cam swats her arm after pinching her cheek.

"I'm happy for you Cam baby." I say smiling at her and then pull my face into a serious one. "He better not hurt you just like what Damien did to Tiffany, I can't endure seeing my other best friend's heart being shattered again. I'll surely castrate him and then shove his balls down his throat, so he better treat you like the queen you really are!" I warn narrowing my eyes on her then I take a swig from my juice, chugging it down loudly.

Tif keeps quiet and I know mentioning Damien reminded her of him. She's not fully over it yet I bet.

"I don't know how I trusted him that easily." Cam starts. "I mean we've known each other for a few months and we've been close just for three weeks, I know it's insane but ---"

"No if he really loves you, he'll never hurt you. The time you've known each other doesn't matter if the love you both have for each other is real." I say cutting her off and she flashes me a sincere smile tears welling up in her eyes.

"Thanks sweet babies, I don't know what I did to deserve you, I literally thought you'll judge me." She sniffs wiping her tear stained cheeks and then takes a mouthful of fries.

"Why should we? it's not a taboo or something crazy. I want details Cam, how was it? What's the size, I mean inches? And oh which styles did you ---"

" Tif!" I cut off throwing her a fry and she rolls her eyes. " So ridiculous!" I groan and we all fall into a fit of laughter attracting attention from other students.

"But seriously, you should consider telling us, I told you my first experience with that demon Damien, he never even made me cum with that small dick of his." She grunts tightening her grip on the fork as her facial expression changes into a stiff one.

"Okay okay enough!" Cam brushes her off laughing. "Oh God, you don't want to know, at first it was so fucking horrible, I definitely screamed my lungs out, it was painful, no lie."

"What?!" I ask my eyes gauging out.

"Heck yeah, the amount of blood I lost God knows how I'll regain it back. Talking of boner now, oh Christ, the boy is blessed." I cringe internally. Her cheeks gets tinted into a darker shade of pink as she bobs her head up and down agreeing and then she continues.
"Actually I was sore, I couldn't have made it to school on Monday. He massaged my inner thighs with a towel soaked in warm water on Monday and that's when I felt better."

"He what?" Oh Jesus this talk can't be any interesting, I throw my head back literally laughing like this is a joke. P.S, Cam never jokes in situations like these.

"Yes he massaged my inner thighs, even my cookie huh." Lord help Cam, I can't help but burst out laughing again. "So on that monday night, I started the foreplay myself and we ended up playing adult again. It didn't hurt like the previous one but it did hurt a little. So our round two was full of pleasure, oh God..." She literally moans at the memory and our eyes bulge out in surprise, I give Tiffany a knowing look and we burst into another fits of laughter.

"You're whipped girl!" Tif speaks in between laughters. Cam's face is beet red now but she presses on.

"To be honest, yesterday I missed school intentionally. It got sweeter and I begged him to stay with me, I wanted him to help me explore more." She bites her lower lip looking at my shocked state.

"No! We want our girl back! What have you done to our innocent Cam?" I bang at the table dramatically making her giggle loudly.

" Hell yeah, I can't believe this is cam talking, I'm just dumbfounded, I don't know what to say." Tif adds staring at Cam unbelievably.

" Now that I've tasted some dick, I don't think that I'll stop, oh fuck that thing is damn sweet." She moans quietly chugging down her juice and then slaps Tif lightly on her arm to wake her from the stupor she's in. We all laugh again and then Tif speaks.

"I can't believe this is you shitting here still." She shakes her head and then looks at me. " Atleast now we have information on Cam now, Tee tell us what happened to your left leg and where you went after the party!"

Ugh Tif, must you? I groan dramatically as I shift on my seat uncomfortably. "Okay the place Cam mentioned that was surrounded by thick shrubs is where I tripped and got this scratch. I was with Ballice, so he took me to his home and nursed me." Words rush out of my mouth so fast, I doubt they heard me right.

" Well is that all?" Cam asks arching a brow.

"Yes that's all." I say biting my lower lip.

"No! That's not all, details Tee, now!" Tiffany demands shaking her head in disagreement.

"Okay he told me he has a girl he wants to pursue and he named her capital T. He said she's tough to get but she's worthy suffering and waiting for." I say and they nod gesturing me to continue. Oh shit.

"Oh that precious dress of mine I wore got ripped by the shrubs." I frown looking at them.

" No, tell me you're kidding! It didn't!"  Cam's eyes pop out making me chuckle.

"Fuck that sounds just as horrible as that scratch below your knee." Tif scrunches her nose pathetically. " And what did you do now?"

"Well, Ballice did lend me one of his shirts. I slept with him on his bed but I swear nothing happened that night." Their faces break into wide grins and Cam spits first.

"Why are you being so defensive? Who said something happened?"

"I'm wondering loud too." Tif adds winking at Cam who returns the gesture before looking at me with raised brows.

I swear I'm looking for a market where they sell bestfriends.

"So we slept peacefully, waking up Sunday morning, he brought me breakfast to bed. So after breakfast..." I trail looking down at my fries which are a halfway done.

"What? Tell us!" Curious Tif demands.

"We kinda had a make out session on bed? I don't know how it happened." I blurt as I feel heat creeping up my neck making my cheeks burn. The look they're both giving me makes me regret blabbing.

"Oh wooooow! Finally! My girl kissed like really really kissed, oh that's so great! I'm beginning to feel jealous for the both of you. Just so you know my weekend was full of hangovers laced with mild headache. You both had a romantic Sunday, okay Tee how was it." Tiffany obviously wants to know every juicy detail, always.

"It was epic sincerely, it left me breathless but we blew up the day because he got mad at me." I reply.

" Heck, what happened sweetie?" Cam asks concern coating her voice.

" I told him that I like him and took it back because I was kidding. He fucking got mad yet we had agreed earlier on that we'll be friends, so I don't get it still, remember she has a girl in mind." I sigh exasperatedly shoving some fries into my mouth.

" Come to think of it, maybe the girl is you." Cam says and Tif nods both of them looking at me big smiles plastered on their faces.

"You're sick in the head if you think so!" I huff chugging down the rest of my juice. "We are so different, we barely get along, what makes you think so? He'll never like me!"

" Capital T, tough to get, you see? All those fits in you!" Tif  says throwing her hands in the air.

" He only calls me kellane if not princess, you should know that!" I retort raising my voice a little higher in frustration.

"Oh wow that's so sweet and unique of him." Cam praises. "But the fact that he doesn't call you Tleigh doesn't mean that he isn't aware you're Tleigh too." She adds.

" Ugh! It's not me, cut it off already!" I groan angrily and they both shrug their shoulders.

"Okay whatever." Tif says concentrating back on her barely touched fries.

We finish up our lunch and move into our history class together ranting about the untouched details of our weekend after the bell rings. After enduring the rest of the school day, I finally get out of the damn school biding my best friends goodbye agreeing on meeting tomorrow, Thursday! Atleast the week is coming to an end...

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy hello there??? I love you all 😘💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 104 13
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
5.5K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
21.1K 663 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...