Wild Baleigh Love1️⃣✔️

By DellianDianney

Other than the fact that Ballice is incredibly hot and brutally outshining everyone, he is also some pain in... More

Author's note.
1.At the park
2. Class drama
3. At the community jacaranda
4. At the porch
5. Confused Cam
6. Tension
7. Shock
8. Embarrassment
9. Damn Feisty
10. Text
11. At the mall
12.Laughters
13. Girls drama
14. Let's go be bad girls!
15. Party start
16. The jerk sings.
18. At his home
19. Mad and jealousy.
20. Breakfast in bed
21.Apologetic Bally
22. Epic make out
23. Annoyed
24. Paired project
25. Purity ring
26. My ultimate sin
27. Promising day.
28. Sweet surprise
29. Childhood friend
30. Fairground
31. lt was you all along.
32. kissing in the rain.
33. My jerk*
34. Roasting each other.
35. Fourth of July
36. You better not
37. Shit is real.
38. Picture perfect.
39. Don't you dare.
40. Without me.
41. kidnapped
42. Your place.
43. Admittance.
44. Live the moment
45. Somebody special.
46. Lies, hoodie and j...
47. Dirty minded BFFs
48. Building sandcastle
49. Loosing control
50. Where are you?
51. The cell
52. Plan aborted
53. Beauty and beast
54.Cramp pains.
55. So primal.
56. Prom night
57. Realization!
58. Mine
59. Sensual
60. You and I
61. Hold you close
62. I found out
63. Instincts
64. Shocking news (Finale)
Gratitude!! ♥️♥️♥️

17. Tripping

51 28 0
By DellianDianney

He shakes his head as he takes a seat next to me. He then sighs heavily raking his hands in his hair making it a little messier.

"Long day huh?" I raise a brow scooting away from him to create some distance between us so that I can have a perfect view of his extremely perfect features and handsome face. Earlier today at the mall he acted cool so I can tolerate this good side of him unless he changes this moment by being a jerk again.

He moves closer smiling and I can feel fear slinking into my nerves but I keep myself composed.

"Not really, it's just that I'm not a fan of parties but atleast they bring me out of my normal world and am thrilled but the assholes around can't give me a break to cleanse my aura. "

I chuckle at his choice of words as my brain takes me to the day he was mocking the bimbo he bumped into. I crack a laughter before realizing it and I cover my mouth immediately as he looks at me with a quizzical look.

"I'm sorry I also don't fancy parties but I usually attend some with my friends, they say it's good to have a little life out of school and home." I smile lightly and he nods smiling too. Hope this night will go smooth,I don't want to pick a fight with him. He better act cool.

"Yeah sure, that's right what made you laugh anyway, do I have something on my face?" He asks running his hands on his face.

"Oh no, you're just okay, I remembered something don't worry." I quip biting my lower lip.

"And what's that you remembered?" He asks with some demand in his voice as he moves much closer to me. I'm feeling like I'm going to have a combust, I can't breath well.

"Uh... uhmm can you please move a little less closer?" I stutter feeling heat creeping it's way up to my cheeks. I literally blush. Oh fuck.

He looks at me amusedly a wide grin plastered on his face. I feel like smacking it off of his face. "Why princess? do I make you uncomfortable?" So cheesy. Back to his smug smirks.

His voice is so deep, It's unravelling. I want to ask him so bad why he shares his nickname for his girlfriend with me. But honestly I like it when he calls me princess. He looks at me as if he wants to say something but he closes his mouth.

"Okay let me tell you, there is this day you bumped into some girl and you insulted her really bad, you said you thought her car was some scrape sample for mechanical students from college and---" I stop and burst out laughing making him join me after realization hits him.

"Don't tell me you were there, or is she your friend?" He speaks in between laughters and I shake my head laughing still. I watch him sway his head side ways in a cute way. I like the way his eyes crinkle at the corner as they almost shut when he laughs. He got the cutest laughter alive. "I remember now, but that girl was so nauseating, she's not even beautiful, she looks like her scrape car, she--"

"Hey enough now!" I exclaim shushing him as I clamp my hand over his mouth laughing harder. " You're something else Ballice."

"Something cute and fun to have a round, right?" He winks which makes me smack his shoulder still laughing.

"You wish!" I huff.

"I see you're getting comfortable around me now, your hands can't seem to be off of me, first they were all over my mouth shushing me and now they're all over my shoulder see?" He says with a silly smirk on his face scooting a lot closer to me now. Our bodies are almost touching.

"No Ballice! You're the one who started!" I bawl wiping off the smile on my face.

" Me? Started what princess?" He says softly but yet corny his eyes dancing with a gleam of naughtiness.
" But I don't remember the exact day though."

"It was later that day in the cafeteria when you..." I stop myself taking in deep breaths and I screw my eyes shut.

"Oh." He seems to have remembered and this time he moves his hand to my face and tucks a loose strand of hair hanging on my face behind my ear. It makes me blush my cheeks turning bright crimson.

"I'm sorry Kellane, I didn't mean to kiss you that day, I was also shocked, I don't how it happened. I know everything is like a joke to me but when I kissed you I didn't take it as a joke Kellane and if you ask me why I kissed you I've no explanation." I tense at the mention of the name Kellane, it comes out so soft just like he says princess. I swear I'm going to kiss him this time if he says it again.

I can feel the sincerity in his words. I kinda feel bad for trashing on his face telling him that everything was a joke to him. But I don't care, I wish he kisses me again.

"Princess." he continues. Boy you gonna give me a whiplash."I just wanna let you know that I don't regret kissing you honestly and given a chance I'll still do it a billion and more times." I stare at him in horror my mouth hanging open. He grins and places his forefinger on my chin pushing it up to close my mouth."But I'm sorry, okay?"

I swallow loudly glaring at him and I get up promptly but he wraps his arms around my waist stopping me.

"Princess." he whispers into my ears and my heart does a sommersault I swear.
" You're my first kiss." Wait what? I blink severally feeling a little queasy. He places his chin on top of my head as he chuckles. "So if you think that I took you as a toy or rather as one of my many girls I randomly kiss then that's not it. I got lost in your eyes and lips that day, but here I'm saying sorry because I hurt you. For me, it was the best moment of my life."

Silence.

I raise my head, I look straight into his eyes then I start scanning his priceless face. I wrap my finger around the thin material of his shirt and I unwrap it immediately as realization hits me. I feel like I'm home and I don't know why. I'm feeling things I've never felt before because he's too close to me. I hope I'm not starting to like him again, I know for a fact I liked him the first day I saw him at the park but I rubbed it off and replaced it with hate because he started being a jerk.

Our eyes are boring holes into each other, none of us wants to break the eye contact first and it's like we're enjoying what we're seeing. I bring my right hand up to his jaw and I run my thumb along his bottom lip. His lips are parting slowly and for a moment I feel like tugging his hair to bring his face closer to mine but I decide otherwise because my subconscious has to remind me that I'm being reckless.

So I drop my hand and look away breaking the eye contact first. I hear him sigh heavily as he strengthens his hand on my waist. I turn to look at him as I scoot away from him and for a moment I think I see a flicker of emotion before he replaces it with a frown.

"Princess come here." He pats on the empty space next to him.

"No Bally!" I spawl. He tenses at the mention of his name. I feel like crying, I badly want him to kiss me but I don't know how to say it. So I stupidly stand up but unluckily for me I step on a log lying beside the stone bench which renders me tripping over into the shrubs.

"Kellane! Oh no!" I hear him yelling and he jumps over the log that made me trip .The cold sting of the dewed grass bites at my skin. I can feel my head spinning. I peek my eyes up and I meet Ballice staring at me in horror.

I try sitting but his hands are faster enough to stop me. "Your dress is ripped princess."
His blue eyes are filled with concern as they scan my body. They stop at my left knee.

"Oh shit! You have a deep scratch on your left leg, fuck it's even bleeding!"

Whatever ripped my dress extended it to my leg. Wow just wow, I don't know what to do now. "Let's get you to the hospital, I'm so so sorry princess!"

He's in a kneeling position, he scoops me from the ground carefully with his hands and that's when I feel some pain on my back. It's like I landed on a stone.

"Ouch! My back bally!" I cry out loudly wincing in pain as I tighten my arms around his neck. "Move your hands a bit lower you're adding to the pain." I howl vehemently making him shudder.

My body hurts more than anything and I can't hold it any longer. I wipe off the tears that have started cascading down my cheeks rudely.

Didn't know this day was going to be this thwarting.

Buddies don't forget to vote and comment 😜🥰,, what do you think? Now Ballice and Tleigh are getting along. Let's see what will happen 😜... Keep following and also give me your ideas on this. I lovee youuu as always, hearts 💓💓😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
104K 1.9K 57
"He definitely wants to sleep with you," he taunts. "Excuse me?" I look at him weirdly, "What are you even talking about." "The way he touched your a...
894K 22.2K 42
"Look I don't want you, I don't need you, never have and never will so just stay away from me and I'll stay away from you" He growled as he pushed me...
165K 5.9K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...