IMAGINES |BTS|

By -sopemochi

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... More

Namkook (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Jungkook (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Chemistry Boy (smut)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
Lab Bunny (smut)
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
His Hoodie
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
So Good (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Snake Charmer (ssssmut)
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

You're Mine (smut)

4.2K 63 15
By -sopemochi

Doctor AU
————————————————————
Thank you for requesting @mytaetaey !
————————————————————
You sighed as you rolled free from the tight embrace constricting you like a python, desperate to stand up and crack a few tense joints despite knowing it was a bad idea. But sleeping in the on call room was never fun, as it always left awkward knots in your neck, but the worst part was the fact that you could very well go home and sleep in your own comfy bed if it wasn't for the big lump snoring loudly. You rolled your eyes, unable to fight the smirk that crept up your face.

Whild you and Taehyung had odd schedules- because he was a general doctor and you were a pediatric nurse- you still found time to meet up. Sometimes that happened to be in the small on call rooms where interns and other staff members usually crashed.

As of now, you had a shift starting soon so you left Taehyung to sleep alone peacefully. And because you couldn't be seen leaving together at the same time. You loved him, but brining your relationship to light at work was not appealing to either of you so you mutually decided to keep it a secret from your coworkers and everyone else.

Which made it all the more difficult when patients oogled over your boyfriend. You hated when you walked past a room with charts in your hand and heard voices, whispers about your boyfriend and his attractive looks. The whole hospital was simping for him and while you held pride knowing you could easily turn that hunk of a man into putty, it still annoyed you.

And one day, you decided you had seen enough.

Taehyung was in with a patient who coincidentally roomed across the hall from the nurse station. You were only running files down, and then you would be back in the pediatric wing, but Taehyung's smooth, deep voice always made you stop for just a second, just go listen to it an appreciate certain syllables that tumbled off his tongue.

Until another, higher pitched voice interrupted him.

"It's a very serious problem Doctor Kim." A women said, and you heard the seductive undertone in her voice immediately, drawing a scowl to your features.

"When was the first time you discovered this issue?" Taehyung asked, professional as always. You peered up briefly, seeing Taehyung as he stood in the room across from you with his laptop open. The patient wore an innocent pout, though the mischievous glint in her eyes was visible.

"A few days ago. I just decided to come in and get a little exam incase something is wrong..."

"Having lumps in your breasts can be serious so you did the right thing seeking help. But how come you came here instead of you primary care doctor?"

"Vacation." She lied, grinning, and you pursed your lips in a thin line, slolwy tapping your fingers against the counter. Taehyung seemed oblivious and nodded, stepping away from his laptop and to the patient.

"I recommend doing this by yourself in the shower." Taehyung said and you narrowed your eyes, knowing he wouldn't do anything, especially since the door was wide open. But he was still a doctor and concern for a patient was still valid, so he did gently push with the pads of his fingers just above her breasts and on her sides. "So far I am not detecting anything out of the ordinary. I definitely recommend making an appointment for a full and proper exam."

Ugh, why was Taehyung so kind and perfect?

"Are you sure you can't just do it now Doctor Kim?" The women asked. "It's quick, right?"

"I'm sorry but there are a few first steps that need to be taken beforehand, so you might as well make an appointment. Across the hall they can help you set up one." Taehyung beamed and the women frowned, defeated. As Taehyung left he caught a glimpse of you seething behind the counter, merely nodding his head towards you.

Oh he was in trouble now.

-

At the end of your shift you waited for Taehyung outside. Tonight, you would both be going home today. He was excited to eat a real meal together instead of whatever the food court had in stock, as well as getting to cuddle up of the couch and talk about interesting cases.

But you had different plans.

You allowed Taehyung the luxury of eating dinner before you starting toying with him, but then after that, when he pulled you towards the living room, you veered directions so quickly that it startled him into following you, nearly tripping over his own feet.

"Y/n?" He questioned, eyebrow raised as you tugged him into your shared bedroom and shut the door.

"Go sit." You ordered, pointing towards the bed. Taehyung gulped and obeyed instantly without hesitation. You would've praised him for being good and listening well if it didn't throw the whole mood off.

He still wore his work clothes and you worked diligently, slowly, to get his tie off his neck. After that, you set it down beside his thigh and knelt on the floor, carefully tugging off his shiny black shoes. All the while he was looking down at you, breathing heavily in anticipation.

"Lately, it seems like everyone thinks they can just openly try to seduce you." You mumbled, grabbing his tie and teasingly playing with it, stretching it out to its full length between your hands as you eyed Taehyung's clean, unmarked neck. "Maybe I need to make them see that you are taken..." You tutted. "Take your clothes off, lay back, and lift your arms up."

Taehyung complied, as always, and scooted up the bed until he was leaning against the headboard and he lifted his arms, allowing you to secure them together with the patterned tie. He was watching you closely and you marveled at him from where you say against his hips, thighs against his and trapping him against the bed.

Without thinking much, you wrapped your hand around his throat softly, feeling his pulse as the blood ran through his veins. Oh how it was so easy to rile him up.

"Here's what's going to happen baby boy." You said, your other hand gently rubbing against his bare side soothingly as your hand tightened for a moment, making his breath hitch as you squeezed his neck and cut off airflow. "I'm going to mark you up. You'll see stars, and when you walk into work tomorrow, you'll look so pathetic and ruined."

Taehyung whimpered, the sound strained and scratchy and you removed your hand, opting to place delicate kisses to his red skin.

"Y/n-" He gasped when your lips brushed against his nipple. "W-We need a con-

"Oh no baby, were doing things differently tonight." You chuckled as you hopped off, the located a bottle of lube that was barely used and returned, lifting Taehyung legs so they were bent and spread, revealing his entrance. "You'll be limping into tomorrow baby boy."

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut as you drizzled some lube onto his rim and then some onto your fingers, spreading it around evenly before prodding at his hole and the pushing in past the tight ring. His body sucked your finger in easily despite you having never done this and it made you wonder, but now wasn't the time to question it.

Taehyung bit his lip, suppressing a loud moan as you curled your finger. His fists were balled up, nails digging into his palms as you carelessly passed over his prostate, in a far too teaseful mood to apply any pressure to it.

"P-Please." Taehyung whined, rolling his hips and as he pushed back he met another finger, which slid in beside the first easily. You wiggled your fingers, stretching him as your other hand roamed over his thigh.

"Gonna have marks all over you baby boy." You huffed, dragging your nails against his skin as you slipped in another. Taehyung hummed in bliss, cheeks pink and pretty lips parted as he gasped.

"Please- please mommy I- ngh." Taehyung cried out when you pushed onto the sensitive glad, other hand snaking up to wrap around his sensitive cock. After being neglected for so long and then finally getting attention, Taehyung quickly spiraled into a mewling mess. Moans fell from him with every thrust of your fingers as you stoked him quickly, precum drooling steadily form his angry head, all red and swollen as your thumb slid through the slit. He hissed and with no warning his hips stuttered and his little hole clenched tightly, white ribbons leaking from his cock as it throbbed in your hand and you smirked, pumping a few more times to milk it all out and when you looked up you cooed. Shiny, wet tears glistened on Taehyung's cheek due to the overstimulation. He sniffled and you pulled out, planting sweet kisses along his body as you moved up, the final one molding your lips together.

"Tae you did amazing." You mumbled into his ear, sucking another subtle blotch that would only last about a day. "Always a good boy for me."

"Thank you Y/n." He whispered, voice scratchy and husky and you smiled, kissing him again before untying his hands and rubbing his wrists, kissing the irritated marks.

"Now everyone will no you aren't available."

"Because I'm yours." He smiled happily.

"Yes you are."
————————————————————
So I have a million drafts but none of them are completed -_-
I'm reaaally hoping to get back on track soon but I'd hate to give you guys a terrible chapter so updates wont come as frequently. Thank you for voting and following me, ily all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...