IMAGINES |BTS|

Od -sopemochi

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... Více

Namkook (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Jungkook (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Chemistry Boy (smut)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
You're Mine (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
His Hoodie
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
So Good (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Snake Charmer (ssssmut)
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

Lab Bunny (smut)

4K 60 30
Od -sopemochi

Back at it again with Jungkook because I can't help myselfff~ his character is just so cute and fun to write 🥺🥺
————————————————————
AU
————————————————————
"Shit- Jungkook don't drink that!" Yoongi yelled, reaching out to snatch the cup from Jungkook but it was too late and he had already taken a sip. He looked a little scared at first from Yoongi's sudden out break but then his face pulled into a look of disgust as the flavor of his drink settled on his tongue. His taste buds tingled and he grimaced even more, reaching beside him to steal a gulp from Seokjin's drink. It didn't exactly cover up the disgusting taste but it did dull it down enough for Jungkook to breath without smelling it too.

"That was not water." Jungkook said, a shudder washing over him and making him goosebump.

"Yeah, that was a fucking solution I was mixing up in the lab." Yoongi groaned, scrubbing his hand over his face before grabbing the cup with the deadly chemicals.

"Oh fuck- am I going to die?!" Jungkook screeched, standing up so quickly that he jostled the whole table and Seokjin's drink spilled onto his lap. The older gasped and shot out of his seat, liquid dripping off his trousers.

"Jungkook these are new pants!" He yelled, glaring at the younger.

"I literally just drank a death potion!" Jungkook responded, frowning angrily.

"That's Yoongi fault for setting the cup on the dinner table! I don't deserve this!" He said, gesturing at his pants. One pant leg was soaked through and sticking to Seokjin's muscular thigh while the other one was mostly dry, loose and clean.

"Alright just... okay, Seokjin, your pants are the least of our problems at the moment." Yoongi said, glancing at Jungkook and studying the look in his eyes. Jungkook eyed him strangely, still not sure if he was going to die or not. "Jungkook if that taste on your tongue suddenly gets really sweet then you need to come see me immediately."

"Well it's official." Jungkook said, throwing his hands in the air. "I'm literally going to die."

"You're not going to die." Yoongi huffed, collecting his cup to take it back to his lab. Seokjin stormed off to go change into a different pair of pants and Jungkook slumped in his chair, tongue feeling like the bottom of a dumpster.

-

The worst part about the effects was that they began to show up while Jungkook was sleeping. He wasn't able to notice the subtle switch from nasty to tasty in his mouth, is was just gross when he went to bed and delicious when he woke up.

With the yummy flavor in his mouth came matching urges and needs. Jungkook woke up with an odd pit in his stomach and he pouted, rubbing his tummy lightly. His skin felt more sensitive than usual and he remembered what Yoongi said, moving to slip out of bed.

The walk down the hallway was... eventful. Jungkook's legs had been weak since he first stood up and as he walked they got worse. He ached and wobbled and a few times he had to lean against the wall for support, silently begging for whatever this torture was to go away and leave him alone.

As he neared Yoongi's door Seokjin was coming from the other end of the hallway, his phone in his hands. Jungkook's hands were pressed to the wall, head hanging down as a sweat broke out on his neck.

Oh god.

This was it.

He was dying.

"Jungkookie?" Seokjin said, seeing his ill state and immediately rushing over to help stable him. One touch and he frowned, his hot skin like burning coals. "You should be in bed Jungkook, you're burning up."

"G-Gotta get to Yoongi." He croaked out, limping down the hall. Seokjin helped him and pushed open the door to Yoongi's little at home lab. He was in there organizing some tools and hearing the door swing open he turned, seeing the other two in the doorway.

"Oh jesus we're too late." Yoongi gasped. Concern, worry, and fear mixed itself around in the pools of Seokjin's pretty brown eyes as he held Jungkook close to him, clutching his waist tightly. The boy was trembling and whimpering in pain and Seokjin helped him over to a chair so he could sit down but as soon as he applied pressure against his bum he cried out, shaking his head. Seokjin felt so bad for the boy, he wanted to take his pain away but all he could do was watch Jungkook's eyes tear up.

"Yoongi you better fix whatever the fuck is going on with him." Seokjin said, scooping Jungkook up in his arms.

"Well you see..." Yoongi chuckled nervously. "There's a slight issue."

"Yoongi." Seokjin growled and Yoongi just pulled him along to the spare bedroom across the hall. Jungkook was set down on the bed and he rolled over on his stomach to alleviate anything against his backside.

"The pain should wear off soon." Yoongi said as calmly as he could. Seokjin sat down and ran his finger through Jungkook's hair to hopefully distract him from the agony he was feeling.

"What happens after that? Will he be okay?" Seokjin asked, focusing his eyes on Jungkook and watching his face incase it were to change. So far, he only look like he was getting stabbed with a red hot knife, which didn't settle very well with Seokjin.

"No, this solution has a few phases to it. The sweet flavor marks the beginning but we missed that whole time window so... all we can do is wait."

"Wait for what?" Seokjin said, looking over to Yoongi. Yoongi tilted his head down towards Jungkook and Seokjin gasped loudly.

"That."

Like a switch had been flicked, Jungkook's face had calmed to a more serene look, but the most shocking thing was the giant wet patch on his ass. Seokjin had no clue what it was or where the fuck it came from, but he knew it was not normal in the slightest.

"O-Off." Jungkook whined, kicking his legs. "Get them off, please."

"Your pants?" Seokjin asked, not wanting to misread the situation but before Jungkook could even answer Yoongi was doing so, carefully tugging his pajama bottoms down. "Boxers too?"

"Ye-Yes please." Jungkook said and his breathing rate had increased and Seokjin was scared shitless as his poor Jungkookie was going through these solution effects.

Yoongi tugged everything down and Jungkook sighed at the freedom of the cool air on his wet ass.

"Holy fucking shit Yoongi what it that?!"

All over Jungkook's ass was a clear slippery substance and Jungkook groaned as Yoongi collected some on the tip on his finger to look at before wiping it away on his pants.

"Jungkook's just... wet. There's no other way to explain it."

"Yoongi when this is over I'm killing you." Seokjin grumbled. He reached out to rub Jungkook's lower back soothingly but as soon as his fingers touching him he moaned loudly and a bunch of that slick stuff gushed out of his relaxed hole. Seokjin assumed this was all a dream at this point because last time he checked, men were not supposed to do that.

Jungkook's heart beat quickly in his chest as the pain had changed to something more like an unsatisfied itch but ten times worse.

"So basically Jungkook is going to be like this until.. until I don't know."

"Yoonie." Jungkook cried, wiggling his ass. "Yoonie please, I n-need something please." He begged, face shoved into the pillow.

"Well help him Yoongi." Seokjin said, glowering again. "This is your fault."

"I'm not shoving anything up his ass. That's weird-"

"Yoongi!" Jungkook screamed, his muscles tightening beneath his skin as more slick oozed out of him. The consistency was strange and the fact that it was practically impossible was even more strange because there Jungkook was, pleading for something to relieve him as he laid on the bed, sweating and writhing and panting and leaking from his ass. "P-Please."

"For fucks sake Yoongi do something!" Seokjin said. Yoongi shook his head, holding his hands up.

"Jungkook is literally my best friend and this is so gay I-"

"If he was your best friend then you would help him!" Seokjin yelled, shoving Yoongi out of the way. Yoongi stumbled off the bed and Seokjin positioned himself by Jungkook's hips, letting his hand rub against the back of his thigh. A low, drawn out moan muffled into the pillow as Jungkook squirmed and Seokjin moved his hand up to Jungkook's ass, cupping his cheek gently. "I'm going to help you, okay Jungkook?"

"Y-Yes yes please Jinnie... please."

Seokjin furrowed his brows apologetically. He wasn't sure if Jungkook was alright with this seeing as he was so clouded with desire to even think straight. But he wanted to help him and to make him feel better so he slowly pulled his cheeks apart, gulping nervously as Jungkook's hole fluttered, coated with a clear wetness.

Fingering his best friend would be so awkward. He had never even done it before, he didn't know what he was doing, but the reaction from Jungkook as the pad of his finger brushed against his rim was surprising, to say the least.

Jungkook moaned and his little pink entrance clenched before Seokjin could even slip his finger in and his body shook violently, and Seokjin stared in bewilderment, thinking of how beautiful Jungkook looked this fucked out.

"Holy shit..." Yoongi said. "Jungkook... did you just come?"

"Jinnie please." He whispered, cheeks flushed pink.

"But you just-"

"M-More. I need more." Jungkook said. Seokjin prayed to the lord above in hopes that this whole experience wouldn't taint their relationship before slowly and carefully pushing a single finger into Jungkook. His eyes widened as he felt his wet walls constrict around him and it was kind of hot but don't tell anybody he thought that.

Jungkook gasped at the intrusion and immediately pushed his hips back on Seokjin's finger, driving the digit in until the older's finger was buried knuckle deep.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this." Seokjin breathed, wiggling his finger inside the boy. Jungkook mewled and just like before his shoulders shook as he came a second time.

"O-Oh Jinnie please- h-hurts." Jungkook cried. When Seokjin looked up he saw tears steaming down his face and he wondered if he was doing it wrong, if he was hurting him even more and his heart sank, scared he was making things even worse.

"Roll him over." Yoongi said. "His dick is stuck between him and the bed, there's no way that feels good."

"B-But his ass." Seokjin said. "Oh my god my finger is literally in his ass-"

"Prop him up on a pillow or something." Yoongi said and then grabbed one off the top of the bed. As Seokjin slipped his wet finger out Jungkook whimpered at the loss but helped role himself over. Yoongi's eyes caught on his hard cock momentarily before he cleared his throat and stuffed the pillow under his hips.

Seokjin hurriedly shoved his finger back into Jungkook and the boy sobbed loudly, his hands tangling in the blankets so tight his knuckles were pure white. He tried rolling his hips against Seokjin's finger but the angle made it a little difficult, so he didn't get much friction in return.

"Seokjin..." He pouted, squeezing his eyes shut as he complained. "D-Do something."

Seokjin cursed and curled his finger inside the warmth of Jungkook's hole and the immediate scream that meant his ears made him jump. Jungkook's cock twitched and he came again, smearing more cum against his shirt.

"That's the third time... my god I am so sorry Jungkookie." Yoongi frowned. Seokjin was still stuck in the initial shock of it all as he thrusted his finger in and out of Jungkook's stretched hole. The slick had done wonders in aiding him as he slipped in two more fingers at the same time and Jungkook's eyes rolled into the back of his head, so over come in pleasure and stomach sore from clenching so much.

He felt like he was floating, feeling so damn good as he fucked himself on Seokjin's fingers, moaning as he added a fourth and tightened around them. Within the next few minutes he came two more times, still begging for more and Yoongi felt bad just standing and watching, not helping at all. Seokjin was right, Jungkook was his best friend and he was in need at the moment. It was all his fault to begin with anyways, the least he could do was help.

So Yoongi moved to Jungkook's other side, eye flicking between his leaking cock and his closed eyes.

"Jungkookie I'm going to help, is that okay?"

"Yes yes yes." He said quickly, eyes snapping open as Seokjin's fingers passed along his prostate again. He groaned and Yoongi gulped, locking eyes with Seokjin who still looked beyond worried.

"I'm going to fuck him, but I want you to keep your fingers where they are."

"W-What- Yoongi he can't handle that!"

"Yes he can." Yoongi nodded, unbuttoning his pants. "The potion relaxes his muscles enough that I'll fit even with your fingers inside him."

Jungkook groaned as he listened to them, nodding his head in a daze. The idea of having Yoongi's cock inside him with Seokjin still milking his prostate sounded so delicious he almost orgasmed again.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this." Seokjin said, moving up so Yoongi could kneel behind Jungkook. He bent the boy's legs and scooted closer, pants pushed down to his knees. The sight of Jungkook's hole prepped and ready for him made him harden more, the younger's pretty sounds helping.

"Okay Jungkookie, I'm going to push in. Are you ready?" Jungkook nodded a little too enthusiastically and Yoongi took a deep breath, leaning forward and gripping the boy's hips to hold him still as the head of his cock touched Seokjin's fingers. Seokjin shivered, feeling his fingers press against Jungkook's walls even more as Yoongi entered and for a second the fit was so tight he almost made Yoongi pull out but Jungkook was taking it well, eyes wide open and mouth agape as he adjusted to the new stretch. "Are you okay Jungkookie?"

The younger was beyond words now so he nodded, humming in pleasure as Yoongi rocked forward. Seokjin watched his cock push in a pull out and he swore he felt his own dick throb. He kept his fingers against Jungkook prostate as he scooted up and peppered kisses against his cheek, high pitched moans squeezing out of his throat each and every time Yoongi thrusted forward. The friction was so delightful and Seokjin's fingers rubbing against his prostate prompted an even bigger orgasm to wash over him. His hair was stringy and plastered to his forehead, neck flushed red, lips bruised and bitten, cock bouncing against his stomach with each snap of Yoongi's hips and Seokjin couldn't stop looking at it all.

"Jungkook you're so pretty, you know that?" He whispered quietly and Jungkook cussed loudly as he came again. Yoongi quickened his pace, grunting as he fucked the younger into the mattress with Seokjin's fingers fumbling around inside, gliding against Jungkook's velvety walls and Yoongi's hard cock. When Yoongi came for the first time Jungkook did as well and it seemed like his body finally realized he couldn't take anymore and he puled, squirming away. Yoongi and Seokjin both pulled out of him, cum and slick dripping out of his heat.

"Let's clean him." Seokjin said and Yoongi left to get something to do so. The older pet Jungkook's head, pushing the sweaty hair off his shinny skin. "You took us both so well Jungkook. I hope you feel better. I'm sorry this happened."

"S-So good. Felt so good Jinnie." Jungkook smiled, peeling open his dark eyes. "Thank you." Seokjin nodded and when Yoongi came back they stripped his cum covered shirt off and wiped him down, tucking him under the covers. He passed out quickly, body exhausted and sore but content and at peace.

"Alright let's leave so I can kill you without waking him up."

"Seokjin..."

"I'm serious." Seokjin said, crossing his arms. "Deadass."
————————————————————
Jungkook has a dead ass lmao

Don't forget to leave requests if you have any :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 38.9K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
779K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...