Harry Styles Oneshots

By harryslilbigtoe

Just a bunch of Harry (mostly Larry) oneshots I've come up with so please don't steal them. Prompts welcome... More

Introduction
Robin Jay
I love You
Special little baby
Daddys Duo
Paint my life
It Hurts LouLou!
Fun Times
Sleep talking
Spread Awareness
Spread Awareness Pt. 2
TREAT HARRY W/ KINDNESS
PROMPTS
Coming out
Mama's Special Boy
Mama's Special Boy Pt.2
Our Little Ones
Just a question
Spread Awareness Pt. 3
Sleepy Baby
Another question... sorry
Our Little Sweetheart
Picking on me!
Spread Awareness Pt.4
You're Very Funny
Spread Awareness Pt. 5
Wanted To Have Fun
Hypnotised
Ok but!
Spread Awareness Pt. 6
You're So Very Special
We Love Our Baby
Cravings And Big Brothers
Spread Awareness pt. 7
Telling Everyone
Protect Me
Little Love
Too Good For This Life
New Start
Yeehaw Boots
Spread Awareness Pt. 8
Come Back To Me
To Lucky
Just Wondering...
Overnight
Hiatus
Accidents happen
Trying to Breathe
Inside Day
Oh So Precious Pt.1
Oh So Precious Pt. 2
Scared For Their Life
The Best Ever
Happy Mothers Day!
A Day Off
Trying & Trying
First Steps
To Good
Too Good For This Life pt.2
Prison Again
Mr Tomlinson's
Spread Awareness Pt. 9
Allergic to cold
Birthday Mishaps
Accepting
Perfect
Merry Christmas
Two Peas In A Pod
Save Me
Not Gonna Hurt You
Not True
Owie!
Happy H Day!
The Worst
I Miss You Daddy
Happy Again!
Harryween!!!
This Is Me
Taught Not To Judge
I'll Love You No Matter What

Safe Now

4.1K 76 13
By harryslilbigtoe

Hello my lovely readers! How have you all been? I'm so very sorry I haven't been posting much. But as some of you may know, I was affected by the fires on New Years (luckily didn't lose my house(and I stress luckily)) so I've been very busy helping friends rebuild homes and working every other day. But now with COVID-19 that has all stopped (except for my work at the moment) so I have a lot of free time.... tell me what you have all been up to??

Louis sighs heavily as he walks out of the office, ever since he took the promotion he was offered he's felt like a slave, he knew the work load would be more, but holy hell no wonder the old guy quit.

He bids goodbye to the cleaner, walking over to his car, but he stop as he feels someone staring. He turns to see someone slightly stumbling over to him, he hears them giggle quite a bit.

"H-hey! Y-you wanna good time?" They ask, and Louis pities them, they look like they have it pretty rough. "No thank you darling, can I help you with anything else? I think I have some cash on me, give me a sec." he pulls his wallet out of his back pocket, ready to hand them a few bills when he sees them double over and fall to the ground, vomiting.

"Shit!" He curses, kneeling down next to them and rubbing their back. "Are you ok? How much have you had to drink?" Louis asks quietly, taking off his suit jacket to put around their shoulders, the small person suddenly a lot more sober. "I-I don't know... I think he might have like mixed something with my lemonade." Louis sighs, rubbing the young lads back. "Do you have someone I call? You seem pretty young lad, what are you doing out here all on your own?"

He quickly hears a small sniffle, making him backtrack. "Hey, what's wrong? Can I call someone?" The boys shakes his head, fisting at his eyes. "N-no... they kicked me out! I don't have anywhere to go!" He sobs, pulling at his hair.

"Hey, that's ok.. how about you come and stay with me? My husband and I have plenty of room and I think our son would love someone to play dinosaurs with that isn't his daddy or papa." The boy looks up, his eyes showing uncertainty.

"You don't have to, but I would feel better knowing you had somewhere warm to sleep tonight." The boy nods, standing with the help of Louis. "I'm Louis by the way, what's your name, lad?"

"Harry.." The boy mumbles, keeping his eyes down as Louis helps him into the car.

"Right, off we go." He says as he starts the engine, making sure to blast the heat.

When they arrive at Louis' home, Harry remains quiet, not saying a word as Louis opens the door for him and follows him in. "Liam darling, I'm home!" He calls, taking off his shoes and asking if Harry wouldn't mind because Liam would have a fit if his freshly cleaned carpets were dirtied -even though Louis' pretty sure Niall had gotten dirty already. Harry giggles slightly as Louis speaks, smiling at the man and thanking him for taking him in.

"No problem dear, like I said, I'd sleep better knowing you had a nice bed to sleep in." He leads Harry to the main living area, his and Liam's place being mainly open plan as it was Liam dream idea. "Hello my darlings, this is Harry, he'll be staying with us for awhile."

When Louis finishes speaking, Harry shakes his head. "N-no no! Just one night! I promise! I wouldn't want to burden you guys like that! I'll be gone tomorrow! I promise!" Louis shakes his head, Liam standing and walking over, leaving Niall at the table with his brow furrowed.

"Hello dear, I'm Liam." Harry nods, introducing himself and thanking him for letting him stay in his home. "Harry doesn't have a place to stay so I said we'd have him for the night, and as long as he needs." Liam nods, his slight frown fading away as Louis mentions him not having a place to stay.

"I've already fished up your dinner Lou, Harry dear, have a seat, let me get you a bowl. We're having spaghetti bolognese, is that ok? If you don't like that I'm happy to make you something else. Are you vegetarian or vegan? It's honestly no hassle for me to make something." Louis looks to the boy as he picks up his bowl, smiling. "Sorry about him, he rambles sometimes. Do you have anything you can't or don't want to eat?" Harry shrugs, mumbling about being a vegetarian.

"Ok! I'll whip something up give me ten minutes and I'll have something ready for you, how does kale pesto sound?" Harry nods, looking at his lap and playing with his fingers.

"E'cuse me... my names Niall! You wanna play Dino's?" Niall pipes up, sauce all over his face and shirt, making Harry smile as he nods.

"You're not finished yet young man. Sit back down and finish your food or there will be no Dino's for anyone." Liam says, the boy sitting back down in his seat and eating his dinner.

Liam hands Harry a bowl filled with the pesto, the boys stomach growling to show just how hungry he is. "There's more up on the bench if you'd like, help yourself." Harry nods, thanking the man and hooking in.

"Look at you, you little grub! My goodness, anyone would think we've never bathed you!" Louis says as he picks Niall up after they'd both finished their dinner, Harry smiling at the interaction.

After two bowls of the pesto Liam had made, Harry has a shower, the first one he's had in over a month.

"We can't just leave him on the streets Liam! He needs somewhere to stay!" Louis hisses quietly, he'd come into their room to get Harry something to wear to bed and Liam followed him in here and wanted to start an argument.

"You don't know who he is though! He could have a drug problem! Or worse he could bring in more homeless people and we'd be like a hostel! Do you think that would be a safe environment for Niall?!"

Louis shakes his head, disgusted by his husbands words.

"Talk to me when you've spent a day in his shoes Liam. He has no where to go." He leaves the room, walking to the bathroom.

"Harry dear, I got you some clothes for tonight." Louis says knocking gently on the bathroom door, he smiles as Harry pokes his head out, and takes the clothes, thanking the man.

Louis returns downstairs, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want him to think this is somewhere he can just bring his friends and they can bludge off of us." Louis nods. "That's a valid point, how about we talk to him about it. We can set something up and organise what we can do." Liam nods.

Harry walks downstairs, smiling shyly at the two men and cramping himself in the opposite corner of the couch to the two men.

"Liam and I would like to ask you a few questions darling, we're not trying to be rude, but we just want to know so we can help you." Harry nods, nervously playing with the hair tie around his small wrist.

"How old are you sweet?"

"Uh.. I turned 16 last month." Harry whispers, Liam gasping as tears come to his eyes immediately. "I'm sorry love, is there a reason you're on the streets?"

Harry nods. "M-my parents kicked me out because I'm gay." Liam let's out a loud sniffle, moving to hug the boy tightly. "You can stay here with us for as long as you'd like, ok? You can move in permanently if you really want to ok? I won't let you go back to living on the streets. No one should be on the streets because of who they love."

Harry tears up as Liam speaks, these two men are to nice. "Thank you so much, I promise I won't stay for to long... if I do, I can get a job or something."

Liam and Louis nod. "I-I have one last question dear, when you approached me, y-you asked if I wanted a good time." Louis pauses and Harry already knows where this is going. "Were you selling your body?" Harry nods shamefully, his head hung low as he lets a few tears slip.

"Hey, look at me. As long as you're under my roof. You will not have to do such a thing, ok? Especially to get money so you just get by. Your body is a temple and will be treated as such." Harry nods, smiling sadly at the two as he and Liam sniffle and Louis rubs his back.

"Papa.. why you an' Hawwy cryin'?" Niall says as he comes downstairs, having woke up to get a drink. "Because baby, Harry told us some not very nice things."

"What?"

Liam looks to Harry, silently asking if he can tell Niall. The boy nods, wiping his eyes.

Liam smiles, waving Niall over. "So, you remember when papa and daddy told you about how some people don't like it when two boys or two girls are married, right?" Niall nods, wriggling off of Liam's lap to give Harry a hug because he doesn't want people crying!

"Yeah papa! That's not very nice because love is love!"

The three eldest all share a small chuckle at the young boy, Liam nodding with a smile. "That's right, so Harry was telling daddy and I that he doesn't have a home because his mummy and daddy don't like him because he likes boys, and so Harry is going to stay with us for a while, is that ok?" Niall nods, turning to Harry.

"I don't care that you like boy Hawwy! You like Dino's? Gotta like Dino's if you stay with us!" Harry laughs, nodding his head. "I like them very much." Niall nods, looking to his fathers and telling them that Harry is allowed to stay, which has everyone laughing again.

"Back to bed for you mister, daddy, papa and Harry are going to bed as well." Niall nods, kissing Harry's cheek and hopping off of his lap and skipping up the stairs with Louis.

"Let me show you to your room, you'll have your own en-suite and I'll take you shopping tomorrow to buy some things, ok?" Harry nods shyly, thanking the man.

The next morning, Harry wakes to someone knocking on his door gently. "Good morning, it's nine o'clock love. Would you like some breakfast?" Liam asks, Harry sleepily nodding and sitting up.

"Come down when you're ready, does avocado and egg on toast sound ok?" Harry nods, licking his lips at the thought.

"Amazing." He smiles, thanking Liam.

He walks downstairs, not seeing Niall or Louis anywhere. "Where's Niall and Louis?" He asks, sitting in the same seat he'd sat in last night. "Louis works five days a week from 7 until about 6, so he's at work and Niall is at school."

Harry nods, he actually missed school so much. He loved learning new things. And his friends, he missed them so much.

"Here we go, I hope you're ready for a long day of shopping, I've got a few places in mind for some nice things for you and your room." Harry smiles, nodding his head.

Once Harry finishes, Liam let's him get showered and dressed. The boy coming back downstairs, smiling to Liam and telling him he's ready to go.

"Alrighty, let's go." Liam says as he picks up the keys to the Range Rover. "Jump in love, would you like some music?" Harry shrugs, sitting quietly and nodding along to the music.

They arrive at the shopping mall, Harry shyly walking with Liam. The man, wrapping his arm around Harry reassuringly as they walk. They search around in a few shops, Harry looking longingly at the women's section. Liam not noticing at all.

"C-can I- can we, uhm, look at the women's stuff?" Harry whispers, Liam turning around and asking him to repeat himself. "C-can I-can we look at the woman's section?"

Liam smiles softly, nodding his head and gently pulling him over to the women's section. "Alright, go wild sweets. Don't worry about price. Lou and I are very well off." Harry's eyes widen, and he seriously doesn't know what to do.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks,

Harry shrugs, because he really doesn't know what to do. "Hey, you can talk to me, yeah? We don't have to worry about the prices on things, Lou and I have plenty of money." Harry nods, walking a few steps in front of Liam to look through some clothes.

Four hours later, Harry and Liam are on their way to pick Niall up from school. "Whose that with your papa, NiNi?" Niall's little friend Ed says as they see Liam and Harry come to the door of the classroom, Niall waving at them.

"That's Hawwy." Niall says, standing from his desk when the teacher asks. "Bye Eddie! I'll see you tomorrow! 'Memeber gotta ask your mummy and daddy about comin' to my place." Ed nods, waving to Liam.

"Hi papa! Hi Hawwy!" Niall says cutely, lifting his arms up, signalling he wants to be picked up. "Hi baby, how was school?"

Niall nods, smiling to Harry as the boy follows them quietly. "Papa.. is Hawwy like my bruva now? Cause Eddie asked who Hawwy is and I don't know." Liam looks to Harry, seeing the boys face full of emotion.

"Yeah, of course he is. He's gunna be your big brother." Niall nods, telling Harry about his day. "Can we play Dino's?" Niall asks

"I would honoured." Harry smiles, helping Liam bring in his shopping and then playing with Niall.

Three months later, and Harry is a completely different person. He's back in school, Louis and Liam having to sign a few forms to be able to foster him until he was able to go into a permanent home and he even had a weekend job at the local supermarket.

"I'm home!" Harry calls, dropping his bag and walking into the living area. He furrows his brow as he sees Liam and Louis at the kitchen island, both with big smiles on their faces.

"Hello.." He says slowly, being cautious as he steps closer. "You got a letter in the mail today love." Liam says, holding it up so the boy can see it. He recognises the emblem on their and his heart sinks, he was told he'd get a letter sent to him when a family was ready to adopt him. And this must be it. He's going to have to leave Louis and Liam, leave the comfort of his home and start all over again.

"Oh, ok." He says, taking the letter from Liam and smiling sadly at him, he briefly wonders why he and Louis look so excited.

Probably because you've been living here rent free for two months and haven't paid a single cent!

The voice in his head tell him, but he shakes his head, opening the letter. He opens the paper, skimming over the words until he see the the names of the people who want to adopt him.

Mr Louis and Liam Tomlinson.

He drops the price of paper, his hands shaking as he looks up to the two men, tears in his eyes. "Y-you want to adopt me?" He whimpers, they nod, Louis rounding the island as Liam moves to him.

"Why wouldn't we? You're part of the family now. You've met everyone, haven't you?" Harry nods, hugging them tightly as Niall come barreling into the room.

"Hazza! Wha's dis?" He asks, looking at the writing. "It says that daddy and papa want me to be your big brother forever." Niall gasps, hugging Harry as the boy kneels down.

"Yay! I get da bestest big bruva ever!" Niall just about screams, everyone smiling and chuckling at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 12.2K 42
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
301K 3.6K 22
a collection of larry smut and fluff, although a lot more smut. please don't hesitate to leave requests of something you wanna see, the comments and...
13.7K 239 15
A bunch of fluffy one shots of Harry and Louis! Mostly sick/hurt fics :) Requests are open :)
15.9K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut