IMAGINES |BTS|

By -sopemochi

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... More

Namkook (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Jungkook (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
Lab Bunny (smut)
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
You're Mine (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
His Hoodie
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
So Good (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Snake Charmer (ssssmut)
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

Chemistry Boy (smut)

4.5K 63 18
By -sopemochi

AU
————————————————————
I found this somewhere and I was like BRUH WHY WERE YOU HIDING FROM ME and then I remember I wrote it for a friend lmao
————————————————————
"Y/n!" Namjoon yelled, his deep voice traveling down the hallway until it reached your ears. You shivered, closing your laptop and setting it next to you on your bed.

"What?!" You said back just as loudly so he could hear you from his bedroom. The two of you shared a small studio apartment away from campus, littered with books and paint brushes.

"Can Jungkook come over so we can study together?"

"Jeon Jungkook? Chemistry boy?"

"Yeah that guy, he needs help and he actually reached out to me." Namjoon had stopped yelling since he was standing in your doorway now, his tall and toned frame leaned against the wall. "I told him I'd have to ask you first since we share the house and all."

"Yeah that's fine, I could use some extra studying too. Plus, Jeon is one hell of a beauty."

"Yeah he's fucking hot."

"Thanks for thinking about me though, instead of just inviting him over."

"Yeah of course babe." He said, a small smile pulling at the corners of his plump lips as he winked.

"Now get your gay ass out of my room." You chuckled, throwing some random object at him. He yelled and jumped out of the way.

"Hey! That could've killed me! And I'm not gay I'm bi!"

"Whatever, go make some snacks before Jungkook gets here or something."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and left, probably going to tidy up the house a little before your guest came over.

-

There was a rough knock at the door and you hopped up, socked feet lazily scuffing the floor as you opened the door.

Jungkook was there, towering over you with how close your proximity was, smelling sweet and looking muscular. You smirked and glanced over him, letting your eyes linger in certain places before stepping out of the way.

"Come on in Jeon."

He nodded and you shut the door behind him, very obviously staring at his ass in the tight ripped blue jeans he wore. He was wearing a black shirt under his dark zip up jacket, round frame glasses perched on his cute nose with a black mask pulled down and resting below his chin.

"Thanks for letting me come over and study with you guys." He said, letting his bag slip off his shoulders and land on the floor next to his chair.

"No problem," Namjoon said, setting down a bowl of snacks. He looked up and peered into Jungkook's chocolate doe eyes, hidden behind his fluffy brown hair that was styled to cover his forehead. "I know we've got that big test coming up, I'd feel bad if I didn't help out if I knew I could." The three of you sat down at the table, Jungkook across from Namjoon and you. "Plus, you're a cutie so of course I'd let you come over."

"Namjoon!" You scolded, hitting his arm playfully as Jungkook blushed furiously and looked down at the table. "Don't make our guest feel uncomfortable! Be a good host!"

"Oh come on don't act like you weren't ogling at him when you opened the door."

Jungkook let out a small whine and hid his face behind his hands, wanting to desperately hide his red cheeks- though the color spread to the tips of his ears.

"Oh shit." Namjoon whispered, looking at you briefly before returning his gaze to the younger across from you. "He's a whiny little sub."

"Oh my god I can hear you!" He squeaked, voice so light and cute it made your heart speed up. You could see his pink lips turned down into an adorable pout.

"Right, okay, sorry- you didn't come here for us to make you feel uncomfortable, we're here to study."

You nodded in agreement and pulled out your textbook, smiling as you flipped to the right page. Jungkook eventually removed his hands so he could do the same and you struggled to keep your comments to yourself when he revealed his still very red cheeks.

Namjoon explained most of the work since he was by far the smartest person at the table and you only added in a bit, trying to dumb down some of the big words Namjoon used. Jungkook listened, occasionally squirming and you got curious but decided to just ignore it.

"This makes no sense!" The brunette whined, gripping his hair and groaning. You felt Namjoon tense beside you before walking over and tilting Jungkook's textbook so you could read it better. He opened his eyes and saw you next to him then flinched. "NO!"

You squinted your eyes and looked at him, completely surprised at the sudden outburst.
"Huh?"

"I-I mean- d-don't- back up please." He said, eyes wide and face flushed once again. Namjoon was watching the exchange from a distance, eyebrow raised and eyes calculating.

"Sorry..." you mumbled, still confused. "I didn't mean to make you feel uneasy."

"N-No it's not you I promise!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Namjoon voiced, gaining your attention. "He's either super embarrassed and overwhelmed, or he's hiding something. I say it's the latter."

"Well Jungkook?" You asked, looking back at him.

"U-Uhm..."

"He's definitely hiding something," Namjoon smirked. "I think I know what it is."

"What is it?"

"You'll see. Jungkook babe, could you stand up for me please?" Namjoon asked, running his hand through his dark brown hair.

"Oh my god." He said, sinking down into his chair.

"I'm confused." You muttered. "Namjoon explain."

"He's probably so hard."

Your eyes widened as everything made sense and you smiled, looking down at Jungkook. "Is it true?"

"W-What?! No!" He stuttered, face beyond a shade of normal.

"Oh come on," you said, sitting back down in your normal seat, extremely excited. "Show us. We wanna see you."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he gulped, biting his plush bottom lip nervously. You could tell he wanted to by looking into his eyes, but something was holding him back.

"It's okay baby." Namjoon said next to you, propping his head up in his hands, talking so sweet and soft it was like his tongue was made of caramel candy. "I promise we won't judge you or anything, we want to see how beautiful you are."

"B-But-"

"It's okay Jungkook. You can get up and walk out right now if you want to." You added, using that calming tone of yours that made anybody- including the nervous boy across the table- feel less nervous.

Then he was scooting back slowly, the legs of his chair scraping against the floor and filling up the quiet room. And he stood up, hesitantly moving his hands to his sides and gripping at his jeans to reveal the slight bulge in his pants.

"Fuck." You whispered.

Namjoon got up and walked around the table, Jungkook's eyes following his every move.

"I'm just going to kiss you okay? Is that alright?" Jungkook nodded. "Tell me to stop whenever and I promise I will." You watched as their lips connected slowly, inhaling deeply as you squeezed your thighs together.

Namjoon cupped Jungkook's cheek and let his eyes close completely, taking absolute control of the kiss as their lips slipped over one another's. It was slow and delicate and Namjoon pulled away, smiling happily.

"You taste great Jungkookie, such a good kisser." The younger whined and closed his eyes, pouting quietly as he longed to be tasted like that again.

"Can I have a turn baby?" You asked, standing up as well. He nodded and shuffled around the table, his erection much more noticeable now. You touched the back of his neck and pulled him towards you, catching his bottom lip between yours. His exhaled heavily into your mouth, his hands finding the sides of your fuzzy white sweater. You bit his bottom lip and pulled it with you when you moved away, releasing it after just a second. "Wow baby really does taste good Namjoon."

"I know right." He stood next to Jungkook now and grabbed his hand, pulling him out into the living room which was only a step or two away from the table. He pushed the brunette down onto the couch carefully and you watched as Namjoon climbed onto Jungkook's lap, moving slowly so as to not make Jungkook feel uncomfortable. "Is this okay?"

"Y-Yes. New, but okay."

You nodded and walked over, pushing Namjoon over and taking purchase on Jungkook's other thigh. He felt hard and solid beneath you, his muscles flexing as he squirmed under the intensity of the situation. You were so wet by now and you leaned forward, capturing his lips again. Jungkook gasped quietly, melting like ice as you touched him softly. Then he moaned and you swallowed the sound, pushing against his lips harder. Namjoon had moved in and pulled back Jungkook's shirt just a bit so he could press small kisses to the hot skin of his neck, letting his tongue dart out spontaneously- eliciting that melodic string of moans.

"S-So..." Jungkook mumbled, trying to keep up with your kisses while piecing his thoughts together and dealing with all the stimulation.

"What is it baby boy?" You asked, tilting your head. His lips were swollen and extra pink, coated with a thin sheen of wet saliva. His eyes widened at the nickname and his hand shot down in between his legs, palming at himself through his jeans lightly. "So what?"

"So hard." He moaned, lolling his head back as he squeezed himself, giving more access to his neck which Namjoon happily marked up with small hickeys that you could barely see. He loved moving his lips against Jungkook's throat, feeling it bob as he gasped.

"So pretty. Prettiest neck." Namjoon whispered. "Prettiest lips." He kissed them. "Such a fucking hard dick." He said, voice so deep it sounded like a growl as he pressed his large hand over Jungkook's and squeezed. You exhaled when Jungkook moaned again, much louder this time, and rocked your hips forward, dragging your dripping heat against his muscular thigh. Namjoon caught on and did the same thing, completely forgetting about Jungkook as he rutted against him.

"G-Guys!" He whined, squirming and flexing the muscle that you rode, eliciting moans from both you and Namjoon. It felt so good, the slickness of your panties and the roughness of your pants rubbing against your sensitivity- Jungkook felt so good. "Please!"

"Ah- sorry baby boy- you just feel so good." Namjoon breathed out. You kept moving as he kissed Jungkook once again, slipping his warm hand down the front of his pants and gripping his dick harshly.

"F-FUHUCK!" Jungkook yelled.

"Shit..." You cursed, moving your hips slower. You leaned your head down onto Jungkook's shoulder and peered into his pants, watching Namjoon stroke him though it was difficult with how little room there was. "Baby I wanna suck you."

"Oh my god." Jungkook squeaked, clamping his eyes shut as his body twitched with pleasure.

"Can I?" You asked, halting the movement of your hips. "Can I suck you?" He nodded, quickly and desperately and practically raising his hips immediately so Namjoon could slip his pants off.

You hopped off his thigh and so did Namjoon, pulling Jungkook's jeans down to his knees with his boxers quickly following, and then his length was free and you were almost drooling, wanting him to fill your mouth so full.

Namjoon sat back and watched- gaining his breath- as you leaned down, mouth wide open as you pressed the flat of your tongue against the underside of Jungkook's length and swallowed him, sucking harshly.

"FuckFuckFuck-" Jungkook whined.

Namjoon, now fed up with just sitting back and watching, leaned down as well and kissed Jungkook's thigh. His hand came up to wrap around what you couldn't fit in your mouth and he stroked gently, sometimes brushing against your lips as you bobbed your head, Jungkook's twitching cock nearly touching the back of your throat. Jungkook watched with wide eyes. His hands planted on the couch as so much stimulation was given to him through your's and Namjoon's touches of pleasure. He even surprised himself by coming- not even able to warn you as he sobbed out and shot his warm load into your mouth.

Namjoon left to get something to clean the mess but you didn't want to wait so you just yanked Jungkook closer to you by gripping his hair and forced him to kiss you and lick his own cum off your lips and chin. Namjoon came back and watched, his dick throbbing painfully in his sweatpants.

But he still cleaned Jungkook up thoroughly and tucked him back inside his pants, kissing him lightly on the forehead as you got off the floor to clean yourself, and maybe change your pants.

"Baby? You okay?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded, still trying to come back to reality as his high slipped away.

"M' good."

Namjoon smiled and ran his hand through Jungkook's hair until you came back with a cold cup of water to soothe the younger's throat- since you assumed it would hurt later. He gladly accepted it, thanking you profusely until the cup was empty. You set it down and noticed his eyelids were droopy and his breathing had calmed down.

"Take a nap Jungkookie, you deserve it." Namjoon whispered, still playing with his soft brown locks. "Don't worry we won't leave."

-

Jungkook had been sleeping for a while now and you and Namjoon were talking about the moment that just happened among other things when he groaned obnoxiously and threw his head back.

"I'm still so fucking hard what the hell?!"

You laughed at Namjoon and glanced at his hard on. "Sucks to be you then huh?"

"Shut up, don't think I didn't notice that you changed your pants."

You fell quiet then and let your head fall down, seeing Jungkook's hand lying lazily by his side. You looked up at his face, his lips parted slightly as he breathed- still sound asleep.

"You know..." you began, looking back at his hand. "Jungkookie has the best hands I've ever seen."

"That's true." Namjoon said, listening carefully. "Where are you going with this?"

"Well I just-" You sighed, deciding it would be easier to show then explain so you grabbed Jungkook's hand carefully, making sure he was still asleep.

"Y/n?" Namjoon asked hesitantly. You stayed quiet and pulled back the hem of your sweatpants away from your body, pulling Jungkook's hand down the front with yours.

"You don't think he'll mind right? Me using him like this?" You asked Namjoon breathlessly.

"U-Uhm, I mean we did ride his thighs..."

You looked down at where both your hands were at in your pants and you positioned them so that yours was resting over his lightly.

"Tell me when he's about to wake up."

Namjoon nodded and you slipped your other hand into your pants and pulled back your panties, pulling the fabric over yours and Jungkook's hands. And after you removed your other hand you pushed Jungkook's hand down and guided his finger into you slowly- just the middle one.

"Oh fuck." Namjoon said, placing his own hand over his dick through his pants. You bit your lip to stay quiet as you moved his finger inside you, pushing it in up to the knuckle. You shuttered, slipping in his index finger as well. "Y/n he's waking up."

You peered over at him, breathing heavily, and saw Jungkook lick his lips quickly, turning his head as he sighed softly.

You gulped and moved his fingers quicker, your thighs clenching around your entwined hands. He was so close to waking up and you felt his hand move under your touch. And when he did wake up he sighed, blinking quickly as he looked around and gained his bearings. He saw Namjoon next to him and then looked over at you, then down to where his hand was. And then he curled his fingers inside of you and you moaned loudly, letting your back arch off the couch.

"Y-Y/n?" He said, voice small and groggy.

"Is this okay Jungkookie?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes." He said instantly. "I-I liked... liked waking up to this."

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm." You were so close and you took your hand out, wanting Jungkook to move his hand on his own since he was awake. "Y/n can I see you?" You opened your eyes and looked at him in a daze, smiling drunkenly. He was asking so nicely, there was no way you could refuse.

You nodded and Namjoon slipped off the couch and crawled over in between your legs, then he grabbed your sweatpants and pulled them down to your ankles along with your panties. Jungkook gasped when he saw your cunt glistening with his finger shoved into it and he pulled it out, watching as he pushed it back into your folds.

"Oooh shit Jungkook." You moaned. He kept his eyes glued to your heat while he moved his fingers, testing out how you felt inside as he dragged his fingers against your walls. And when you came, your thighs snapping close and shaking you groaned Jungkook's name. "Damn Jungkook have you done that before?"

"N-No." He said, carefully slipping his fingers out of your wet core.

"Well it looked amazing." Namjoon chuckled. He reached for Jungkook's hand and brought it to his lips, licking your fluids off the younger's fingers.

"Felt amazing." You added, pulling your pants up. "I hope you really were okay with me using your hand while you were asleep."

Jungkook looked at you and smiled, then looked at Namjoon. "What about you? We've both received something I-I think you should too..."

"No thanks, at this point the only thing that could suffice is my dick shoved up your ass." Jungkook's eyes flew wide and he gulped. "But I can tell this has been a lot of new stuff for you so that'll just have to wait."

"B-But-"

"I'll just jack off later."

"Are you sure?" You asked, feeling a little guilty that you got to come but Namjoon didn't.

"It's okay, really." He smiled, standing up and disappearing down the hallway. You frowned and pulled up your pants, desperate to take a shower but you wanted to walk Jungkook to the door.

"Come on then, nobody's gonna study further." Jungkook nodded, seeing no reason to stay and packed up his things on the table then swung his bag over his shoulder and moved over to the door.

"Thank you, for all of it." He said, blushing lightly.

"You're welcome, come on over again if you need something." You said, throwing a small wink. He laughed and leaned in, pressing his lips against yours softly for a quick kiss.

"Goodbye."

"Mm bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
388K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc