Harry Styles Oneshots

By harryslilbigtoe

Just a bunch of Harry (mostly Larry) oneshots I've come up with so please don't steal them. Prompts welcome... More

Introduction
Robin Jay
I love You
Special little baby
Daddys Duo
Paint my life
It Hurts LouLou!
Fun Times
Sleep talking
Spread Awareness
Spread Awareness Pt. 2
TREAT HARRY W/ KINDNESS
PROMPTS
Coming out
Mama's Special Boy
Mama's Special Boy Pt.2
Our Little Ones
Just a question
Spread Awareness Pt. 3
Sleepy Baby
Another question... sorry
Our Little Sweetheart
Picking on me!
Spread Awareness Pt.4
You're Very Funny
Spread Awareness Pt. 5
Wanted To Have Fun
Hypnotised
Ok but!
Spread Awareness Pt. 6
You're So Very Special
We Love Our Baby
Cravings And Big Brothers
Spread Awareness pt. 7
Telling Everyone
Protect Me
Little Love
Too Good For This Life
New Start
Yeehaw Boots
Spread Awareness Pt. 8
Come Back To Me
To Lucky
Just Wondering...
Overnight
Hiatus
Accidents happen
Trying to Breathe
Inside Day
Oh So Precious Pt.1
Oh So Precious Pt. 2
Scared For Their Life
The Best Ever
Happy Mothers Day!
A Day Off
Trying & Trying
First Steps
To Good
Too Good For This Life pt.2
Prison Again
Mr Tomlinson's
Spread Awareness Pt. 9
Allergic to cold
Birthday Mishaps
Accepting
Perfect
Safe Now
Two Peas In A Pod
Save Me
Not Gonna Hurt You
Not True
Owie!
Happy H Day!
The Worst
I Miss You Daddy
Happy Again!
Harryween!!!
This Is Me
Taught Not To Judge
I'll Love You No Matter What

Merry Christmas

3K 48 22
By harryslilbigtoe

Louis(Daddy) - 38
Liam(Papa) - 37
Harry - 16 (mental age 5)
Niall - 7

Link to their house - http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-dural-130671342

Hello, so I know I make a lot of excuses for not updating but my family and I were recently affect but the bushfires in Australia, so we haven't been home for over a week and we don't know when we'll be allowed home. So for the time being this will be my last update, I'm so very sorry to everyone I've disappointed but my mind is on other things and this is kinda at the back of my mind, again I'm sorry, I'll be back as soon as I can xx

____

"Daddy! Papa! Santa was here! He weft presents!" Harry screams, running into Liam and Louis' bedroom, the men being startled awake and sitting up quickly as Harry starts to jump on their bed. "Harry baby, 's to early to open presents yet, the sun is still asleep, see?" Louis whispers as he takes Harry over to the window, the boy pouting as he sees its still dark outside.

"How much longer daddy? Wanna see what Santa buyed me..." Harry whispers shouts, pouting even harder when Louis says a few hours. "Come lay in bed with me and Papa baby boy, we can have some cuddles until it's time to wake up again."

He pouts as he crawls into Louis and Liam's massive bed. "Papa, Hawwy wants cuddles." He whines, making Liam sleepily wrapping his arms around Harry.

"Love you Papa." Harry mumbles, rubbing his face into Liam's chest as the man whispers that he loves Harry even more.

Three hours later, Niall comes barreling into their room, screaming about Santa having visited. "Dada... I wet." Harry mumbles, rubbing his eyes and chewing on his finger. "Uh uh, no fingers. How about you go get a dodo." Harry nods, rushing off to find one in his room.

"Hurry Hazza! Gotta see what Santa brought!" Niall says, patting a spot next to him.

"Alright, let's see.." Liam says, picking up a few different presents and distributing them to their recipients.

"Dada look! 'Ssa Wabba!" Louis nods, rubbing Harry's head gently as the boy opens more presents. "Dad! I got an IPad!" Niall screams, his smile so wide. "Awesome lad! Maybe we can link up to your go pro or something." Louis says, smiling as Niall nods excitedly.

After about fifteen minutes of everyone opening presents, Liam decides to start on breakfast, making some pancakes as well as some bacon and eggs to go with it.

"Dada.. pease open?" Harry asks, holding his Batman and Spider-Man figurines up to Louis. "Of course baby, lovely manners." Harry smiles through his new baby cow wabbanub.

The father manages to open the toys, giving them to Harry as he puts the rubbish in the big pile the boys had made to put away later. "Breakfast! Come and get it!" Liam calls, the boys rushing in a sitting in the breakfast nook as Liam brings over a plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs for everyone to dig into.

"Thank you Papa." Niall says, Harry rubbing his eyes tiredly and mumbling a small thank you. "That's ok my babies. You're both very welcome... Eat up, we've got a whole day of opening presents!" The boys smiles widely, quickly devouring their pancakes.

After breakfast, Harry sleepily sits with Louis, cuddling into his side and sucking on his new wubbanub. "You like the baby cow, bubba?" Harry nods sleepily, pulling his hair a little as he closes his eyes. "Shhh baby, shhhh." Louis whispers, kissing Harry's head and rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"Aww, did all of the present opening tired him out?" Liam says, sitting down next to Harry and rubbing his back a little. "I think so, but it's good he's gettin' a nap now and not this afternoon when everyone's here." Liam nods, smiling as Niall comes out.

"Papa, can you play air hockey with me?" Liam nods, standing up and kissing Louis quickly before walking into the play room where Louis and Liam had put it.

Two hours later, everyone starts to arrive. Louis' family, Liam's family, and Harry surrogate mother, Anne and her daughter and partner - Niall's would have come if only it hadn't been so far for them to travel from Ireland.

"Hello Anne, how are you?" Louis asks as he opens the door for the woman. Harry hiding behind his fathers leg - not that he can hide much more because he's so tall. "I'm well thank you, Lou. How have my boys been?" She smiles, Harry poking his head out and smiling shyly at the woman. "You remember Mumma Anne, don't you baby boy?" Harry nods, still not entirely familiar with the woman, watching the woman as she comes into his home. "And you remember Gem? She's your big sister." Harry nods, him and Gemma has lost of the fun the other week at Gemma's birthday. "Gemmy!" He screams, rushing out from behind Louis and tackling the girl.

"Hi baby bro! I missed you! Was Santa nice and brought you heaps of toys?" Harry nods, pulling her towards his playroom. "Lunch will be ready soon you two, don't be to long!" Louis calls after them, leading Anne into the family room where everyone is sitting.

"Have a seat Anne, would you like something to drink?" Anne nods, asking a cup of tea and smiling as Jay waves to her. "Alright, go have a seat with mum, she's been dying to catch with you." She nods, moving to sit with Jay as Robin moves to sit with Liam, Dan and Greg.

"Daddy! When will lunch be ready?" Niall asks as he comes into the kitchen, Louis quickly shooing his mmm out. "When I call you and say 'Niall, lunch is ready'." The boy pouts, he's always a bit of a loner when there's a family gathering, because no one else is his age. Harry has Doris and Ernie to play with, and sometimes if the older twins are feeling nice they'll let Niall play with them on their phones for a while, but usually he sits by himself, cuddled up to either Louis or Liam - or sometimes even his Nana Jay.

"Daddy! I hungry! I wan' some food!" Harry comes barreling in just about screaming, along with the younger twins screaming, "Can we have some food Achoo?! Food! Food! Food!"

"Out out out! I'll call mum in and she'll come and rouse on you two." He looks to Harry who is still standing and bouncing on his toes at the bench. "As for you mister, go and play. I though you were playing with Gem?"

"Nuhuh, she sitted wif Mumma Anne dats why I payed wif Doris an' Ernie." Louis nods, telling him to go in and see Jay and Anne and talk with them for a little bit.

"Alright, I think it's time for some presents!" Jay says, after lunch, all of the kids screaming and running out to the living room.

The adults soon follow, sitting down as the children start to hand out presents to each other. "Daddy, why I not get noffin'?" Harry mumbles, pouting as he cuddles up to Louis. "Hey, don't be rude please. Say thank you to your aunts for buying you presents." Harry smiles at his aunts, thanking the girls and looking to Liam as he tells Niall that they each still have a present. "Where Papa?"

"Who have you both gotten your presents off of so far?"

Harry quickly points to Louis' sisters, biting his lip as he looks between Liam and Louis. "What's Nana and Mumma Anne got for you both?" Liam says as Jay and Anne hold up a card each, Harry dashing over quickly and Niall furrowing his brow as he tries to work out what it is.

"We're getting puppies!" Niall screams, making Harry squeal and wriggle around in Louis lap. "Where they Daddy?" Harry asks, looking around the room to try and find them.

Dan and Robin call the boys over, taking them out the back to the deck.

"Puppy!" Harry squeals, rushing over and cooing to the small animal. Niall doing the same. "Here, Papa'll let them out." Liam says as he kneels next to the boys, letting each puppy out for each boy. "Is it a boy or a girl, Papa?" Niall asks, coo to the small dog.

"They're both boys, yeah?" Niall nods, kissing his puppy.

Harry on the other hand is struggling to keep his puppy out of his face, giggling as it licks him and runs around his head. "Stop it puppyyy!" He giggles, Liam picking the boy up and then the puppy. "What're you gunna call him?"

"Max!" Harry squeals, patting the puppy's head. "NiNi, wha's you puppy name?" Harry asks, biting his lip as he watches their aunts sit in down with Niall and play with the puppy. "Daddy, I pay?" Harry whines, looking to Louis is stood a ways away from him and Liam. "What baby?"

"Wanna pay too!"

Louis bites his lip, Niall gets left out sometimes because everyone's attention is always on Harry, and Louis would love for Niall to have some time alone with his aunts. "How about you come inside and me, you can show Max around? Make sure he doesn't get lost, yeah?" Harry thinks for a second, nodding his head.

"Look Maxxy! 'S my and yous room! Here my action figures, I gots SpiderMan and Super Man and Batman and Hulk!" The boy places the puppy down, smiling to Louis as it starts to explore the room.

"Fank you for my pwresents Daddy, I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.7K 38
" you also like the stars. make a wish. " " i wish i was one of them. " or where harry is the new boy in town and louis is the rich asshole that has...
47.3K 827 8
These are some Larry Stylinson one shots I have written in my spare time. I suck at writing series so I hope I don't suck at these. Vote or leave a c...
2.7K 197 5
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...
15.9K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut