IMAGINES |BTS|

Av -sopemochi

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... Mer

Namkook (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Chemistry Boy (smut)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
Lab Bunny (smut)
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
You're Mine (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
His Hoodie
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
So Good (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Snake Charmer (ssssmut)
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

Jungkook (smut)

8.9K 132 60
Av -sopemochi

AU
————————————————————
You sat there, holding your phone in your hand just like you did every night for the last three months as you remembered him. Your mind tracked through each bittersweet moment that defined your relationship with him, and you couldn't help yourself. Because you hadn't gotten over him, not even in the slightest. And you weren't going to. You were holding onto a little sliver of hope.

You missed the way he smelled like honey and cigarettes, you missed the way his large hands felt against yours- all warm and strong and safe- and you missed his voice, the deep tone like verbal sugar in your ears, missed his toned body and how you spent countless nights squirming in pleasure under it, the tattoos that marked along his arms and side that you remember tracing your fingers and tongue against, and his fluffy brown hair and squishy cheeks you poked at everyday.

But like a snap it was all gone, taken away. Every moment you had burnt away as if it was all down on paper and a cigarette was dropped on the large pile. It turned into ash slowly as he slipped away from your tight grasp until he wasn't there with you anymore.

And you couldn't move on or find another because the image of him on a hospital bed, waiting, was forever engraved in your memories. But you weren't helping yourself either, you made things worse everyday, just as you were right now, scrolling through your phone, reading past text messages and looking at old photos. Your tears were long gone, you had cried them all, left with red puffy cheeks.

You remembered the first day you met, and it was the best day of your life:

You sat at an old arcade that your friends and you often frequented after school most days, accept you found yourself there alone, sitting just outside the door as you looked up to the night sky and counted the stars.

And you flinched with surprised as the door burst open. A man walked out- who had lots of things piled in his arms- wearing black converse and a single cigarette between his lips. He huffed and looked left, and that's when he made eye contact with you for the first time.

"Need help?" You asked, standing up from the old wooden bench.

"Yes actually." He said, struggling with the boxes in his arms. "Can ya light my cigarette for me?"

You shrugged and nodded, pulling the sleeves of your long sweater back so you could use your hands. "Where's your lighter?"

"Back pocket." He said as he turned around. You stood there, dumbfounded because you had no idea what he was doing. "Darling? You awake in there?"

"Uhm yeah sorry." You fished the small black lighter with intricate designs out of his jean pocket, ignoring the fact that you basically touched his ass, and brought it to his cigarette. You held your hand over the end of it to block the breeze as you lit it, and once it was he pulled away from you and blew the smoke the other direction.

"Thanks." He said, smiling softly before he was walking away. You stared, watching his back as he walked off, remembering the way his smile looked too soft for him. And when your hand felt heavy was when you realized you forgot to give him his lighter.

"Ah shit." You mumbled to yourself.

Everyday after that, when your friends had all left and you were alone at the arcade, that same man- who you learned was named Jungkook- always walked out the front doors with boxes in his hands. You never asked what they were for, all you did was cup your hand over his cigarette and light it for him and watch him walk off after he thanked you. Until one particular day, weeks after you met him. Instead of turning and heading away from you he stood there, staring at you. Then he set the boxes he was holding down and stepped closer to you, easily towering over your head.

"Where do you live?" He asked. "It's got to be close by, I know you walk home." And the fact that he had asked a very personal question didn't bother you at all.

"Next street over, white house with a blue fence." You told him immediately.

"Alright, I'll be there at eleven." He smirked and picked up his boxes, walking away much like every other day.

That night when you got home you headed down the hallway quickly after dinner and locked your door. You didn't know what Jungkook was after, but you were fine with anything.

You had never snuck out. The only thing your parents let you do was go to the arcade with your friends after school, other than that they had strict rules and an even more strict curfew. So when your mom came up to tell you goodnight and tried to open your locked door, you lied and said you were changing instead. She believed it- because you never lied, and told you goodnight through the door. And when it was exactly eleven you opened your window and hopped out, running quickly across the grass and to the fence in which you jumped over easily.

You saw a car at the end of the street and the door opened, and you could tell it was Jungkook even from far away. You walked towards him and he met you half way, then smiled and took your hand. You pushed away the suspenseful feeling that was pulsing through your veins and squeezed his warm hand firmly, letting him pull you towards his car.

"Where are we going?" You asked, hoping your nerves and excitement wasn't showing in your voice.

"It's a secret." When you got to the car Jungkook opened you door- well tried too. He tugged on the handle harshly, but it wouldn't budge. "Fuck." He cursed lowly. You absolutely loved how that word sounded when it came from his mouth but instead of melting over it you leaned down and cupped your hand against the cold glass of the window, peering inside. And right in the ignition the keys sat still teasingly. "I seriously locked my keys in my car."

And you laughed. A genuine, long and painful laugh like no other. "Well what now?" You asked, dabbing the side of your finger under your eyes to collect the happy tears without messing up the mascara you applied earlier.

"We walk to the arcade."

"It's eleven at night, it's closed." You chuckled, shaking your head. But the sound of jingling keys caught your attention and you looked towards the sound, seeing Jungkook dangle a set in front of him.

"I've got keys."

So you walked over to the arcade and he unlocked the back door and ushered you inside, shutting it behind you. It was dark, so dark that you could barely see, but it was enough for you to get a glimpse of the mischief in Jungkook's eyes. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you around in the dark until he pulled you down onto a booth, and you felt his warm side pressed firmly against yours. You sat there and stared at his eyes as they wandered over you, settling on your parted lips, and you swore you could already feel his kiss before his lips even touched yours.

And he kissed you there, in the arcade, late at night.

-

Every day after you lit his cigarette after school and snuck out your window you walked to the arcade and met him there. You learned that his older brother owned it and he helped out there everyday- that's how he had a set of keys. And while you were there you spilled your life to him, talked about school and your friends and your strict parents. He did the same. And he kissed you again, each time feeling just as euphoric as the last. He smelled so sweet and tasted like cigarette smoke and you couldn't get enough.

You knew Jungkook was bad for you the first time he asked you to try a cigarette, but you didn't care, you were addicted to him. And over the course of a few months you became so obsessed it's like you depended on him. You were a fool in love.

Your parents had been suspicious for a long time now and they eventually figured out you were sneaking out to meet a guy. But again, you didn't care. They couldn't stop you. One day you got into a bad argument with your parents and raced outside, standing in the middle of the road until headlights illuminated your form and you hopped into the car, letting Jungkook drive you away. You explained everything to him as he drove to his home, wearing black ripped jeans and a hoodie.

Jungkook lived alone, and when you got there he immediately got a sweatshirt for you and dressed you in it, wanting you to warm up after running out into the cold night wearing nothing but your silky nightgown. You caught his eyes on your body multiple times, but he never made a move. You stayed with him, talking and eating candy all night as you both shared a cigarette, taking turns to drag out a puff of smoke.

"Jungkook?" You asked, your thoughts straying out on a limb. He hummed deeply in acknowledgement. "Remember that one time at the arcade when you had your hand in mine?"

"Which time?" He chuckled, adjusting where he sat on his bed next to you so he could look at you better as you talked.

"You said to wait, that it would be worth it if I waited." You paused, looking into his blue eyes. "But I don't want to. You said wait because you wanted me to be sure, but I want you to be my first Jungkook."

He sat there, staring at you. "Are you sure?" He asked softly. You nodded instantly, quickly telling him you wanted him.

"Now. I want you now."

So he leaned in and kissed you hungrily, slipping his tongue into your mouth and tasting you greedily, claiming you for the night. You fell pliant beneath his hot touch, the same touch that left burns in its wake that made your skin tingle. He peeled off the same sweatshirt he put on you and traced his fingertips across your smooth skin, trailing them down until they were featherlight against your thighs. You loved how gentle he really was despite his hard looking exterior.

He gripped the edge of your nightgown and pushed it up and you lifted your arms so he could take it off you and once it was he tossed it onto the floor beside the bed. You shivered as the cool air nipped your exposed skin and laid beneath Jungkook, breathing heavily with anticipation in only your black lace bra and matching panties.

"You're sure?" He asked again. You saw the hesitation in his light eyes.

"Yes Jungkook." You giggled, bravely pushing your hips up to feel him. He gasped and pushed your hips back down and you shivered again with the feeling of his hands on you.

He leaned back and sat on his heels and kept eye contact with you as he pulled his shirt over his head- and you were breathless. Jungkook always wore long hoodies and jeans ripped at the knees. You never really looked at how toned he was until now. His abs flexed in the dark as he discarded his shirt, his biceps corded and solid, his chest firm and strong. You let your tongue dart out to wet your dry lips and closed your mouth. Your eyes trailed down his black detailed tattoo and followed the natural V shape down to his belt buckle- and that's when nerves set in. Because you hadn't done this before, never thought about it, haven't even touched yourself. But you were so sure you wanted Jungkook that you pushed the nerves away and reached forward, undoing the belt buckle yourself. He chuckled.

"What?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

"Impatient are we?"

"Shut up." You huffed, quickly making work at his zipper and pants button. You could fell him, half hard against you fingertips. The belt slipped easily from its loops and you leaned back on your elbows, practically drooling over how strained his thighs looked in his pants.

"You know it's going to hurt right?"

"Yes I know, now come fuck me already." The curse word felt heavy and foreign on your tongue but you didn't care, you just wanted Jungkook. So he complied and kicked his pants off, leaning back over you.

He kissed you again and your eyes fell closed as you focused on his touch. He unclasped your bra and moved it out of the way, then slid his hands down your goosebumped body and pushed your panties down. When the coolness of the room hit your exposed cunt you shivered, realizing how wet you were.

Jungkook grabbed your waist and pushed his boxers down, lining himself up. And you waited, nervously and anticipating the feeling that you've heard felt so good.

"Condom?" Jungkook asked.

"For god sake I'm on the pill just put it in." You laughed. He smiled and then you felt him, barely brushing against your slit before you were being spread and you were getting filled. It burned, not as much as you thought it would, but the sensation was still there as Jungkook pushed all the way in.

"Fuck you're so tight." He groaned, pulling your hips closer to him as he hovered over you, his lips pressing against your collarbone. He began to move, pulling out and pushing into you at a slow pace- and that's when you moaned, loudly. The sound was something you had never made before and you covered your mouth, feeling your cheeks heat up as they turned red. "No." Jungkook mumbled, pulling your wrists away and threading your fingers together, pushing them against the bed. "I wanna hear you babe."

And you moaned again, clenching tightly around his dick as he moved in you. He was gentle and he held you close, gripping you so tight you were sure you'd find bruises in the morning. But it was all so good, the pleasure was unimaginable and an unfamiliar knot formed in your stomach and you whimpered, drawing near what you knew was a release.

"J-Jungkook!" You moaned. "Ah fuck please!"

He grunted and thrusted into you sharply but still slowly, and when he angled himself perfectly and hit you, you cried out, every muscle in your body tightening. He grinned, sweat forming on his forehead.

"Found it." And he abused that spot, pounding into it mercilessly. You gasped and clawed at his back until suddenly it felt like your stomach snapped and you came, mouth agape even though no sounds came from it. It was like a wave of relief that washed over you and it left you breathless. And just as you came back to your senses you saw Jungkook groan and felt him twitch inside you and then you felt even more full. It was warm and you shivered again as he pulled out, collapsing on his back by your side. You felt his cum ooze out of you but you didn't care as you snuggled up to his side.

There he asked you to be his, he stole your heart right then and there and you were never happier.

Jungkook and you slept with each other almost every day after that and you were slowly straying from who you used to be. But it was okay.

Until one day there was nothing on your phone, he didn't meet you after your friends left the arcade, you waited and waited there later that night and even walked to his house.

But nothing.

The next day when your phone rang and you saw the caller ID you rushed to answer, pressing it against your ear.

"Jungkook! Where have you been I-" You questioned, until an unfamiliar voice sounded in your ear and you stopped.

"Is this Y/n?"

"Yes? Where's Jungkook? Who are you?" Your worries began to eat at your insides as the stranger talked.

"I'm a doctor, and this was the only number in this phone."

"Doctor? What's wrong with Jungkook?"

"I think you should sit down ma'am."

But you hung up and ran out the door with tears tracking down your face as you hailed a cab and rode to the hospital. You couldn't breathe and your heart screamed in your chest but you had to see him. When you got to the hospital you frantically found the nurse desk and sobbed there, trying to speak through your tears.

"Jungkook! Where's Jungkook?!" You screamed, placing your hands over your tight chest. A nurse put a hand on your shoulder and guided you to a room, and you scrambled into it, throwing yourself at Jungkook's side before even looking at him. "Jungkook!" You wailed, squeezing him.

"Ma'am, are you his friend?" The nurse asked.

"I'm his girlfriend, what the fuck happened?! Why is he on a hospital bed!?" You yelled.

"He got into a bad accident. His car rolled and he was crushed- he fell into a coma." She said, pity clearly written across her face. You swear your heart shot up into your throat and breathing became difficult. You gripped at it and inhaled, choking on your tears. "Ma'am you should sit-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" You screamed, jumping away from her arms, shaking uncontrollably. You couldn't believe her, you refused to. The person laying on the bed wasn't Jungkook, it couldn't be. He was fine a week ago. He's fine. He wasn't in a coma.

Oh but he was.

And deep down you knew it.

For months after that you visited him everyday, not caring that your grades dropped and you lost everybody you knew. You talked to Jungkook, trying to coax him out of his coma if you even could. But all efforts were wasted.

You still went there everyday.

So here you sat on his bed. You turned your phone off and set it next to you then reached into your sweatshirt pocket, pulling out a familiar lighter. Your sweatshirt smelled like him and you hated loving it. You lit the lighter and stared at the flams, bringing it closer to your face. But your phone rang and you let the flame flicker out, picking up the device to answer it.

"Hello? Y/n? This is the doctor, I'm regarding Jungkook."
————————————————————
I'm actually proud of this one oml-

Its's 3000 words long whoops

But please VOTE hehe it means a lot to me

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
365K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
97.5K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...