(Y/N) Uzumaki

By Idk_wot_to_put

*This will basically be the anime but another character in it.* (Y/n) and Naruto are fernernal twins, in whic... More

About You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114

Chapter 14

6.9K 167 35
By Idk_wot_to_put

"Good morning, everyone." Sakura said yawning. Tsunami handed Sakura a plate saying "Here" "Oh, thank you." "Narutos is not here. Looks like he was out all night again." Tazuna said. "He's gone completely crazy. He's out climbing trees in the dark. He could be dead by now, you know, from using too much of his chakra." Sakura said. I stood up from my seat and stretched. "Well, I certainly hope he's okay. A child spending the night in the woods alone." Tsunami said. "Where are you going?" Sasuke asked me.

"Just going to make sure my brother isn't actually dead." I said about to walk out. "Theres nothing to worry about. Naruto is a goofy kid, but he's also a full-fledged ninja. He can handle himself." I shrugged "Yeah, you're right" I said thinking if I should sit back down again. "Sakuras right. Naruto is such a loser. Hes probably lying out there dead somewhere." Sasuke said. "Hpmh! Naruto is not a loser." I said turning around and walking out.

As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Sasuke walking. "Huh? What are you doing here?" I asked and stopped walking so he'll walk up with me. "Taking a walk.....dont do something like that again, alright?" He grumbled. "Hm? Do what?" I asked tilting my head a bit. "Dont scare me like that with you passing out." Sasuke said turning his head. I giggled and pinched his cheek. "I'm sorry." I said smiling at him and like he usually does, he turned away. I couldn't tell if his cheek were red from the pinch, but it was red.

As we were walking a boy walked past us. Something about the feeling I got was familiar to something. I can't remember when I felt this aura. I guess Sasuke felt the same because he stopped walking and stared at him as he walked. Naruto started grunting saying "Whoa, I've seen a lot of weird things in my life before, but this one takes the cake." Sasuke and I went up to him and Sasuke smacked him on his head. "Ow! Hey, what did you do that for?" Naruto yelled "you twerp" Sasuke said folding his arms. "Cut it out!" Naruto yelled

"Did you just forget about breakfast? You're such a loser." Sasuke said. "Eh?" Naruto started chuckling and Sasuke grunted.

~

"Naruto?" Sakura yelled out. Naruto and Sasuke went to train again so I decided to watch them and train a little too. "Knowing Naruto, he could be anywhere. And Sasuke hasn't come back either. I wonder where they are." When Sakura finished her sentence a kunai came flying at them  from where Naruto was. I looked in his direction and heard him chuckling. "Whoa, Naruto can climb that high using his chakra? That's great." Sakura said.

"What do you think. High enough for you guys? I mean, it's a long way down, huh?" Naruto said standing up but one of his feet slipped. I jumped down from my tree but he ended up catching himself and stood upside down. "Haha. Just kidding. You guys really fell for it." Naruto said "we were worried about you, Naruto." Sakura yelled. "Why do I think this is going to end badly?" Kakashi said.

While naruto was chuckling, his feet detached from the tree and he was falling head first. I realized what was happening so I ran to his tree, up the tree and when I was getting higher I noticed Sasuke was trying to catch him too. We both leaped, causing us to be upside down on the tree branch, catching him. Sasuke and I both grabbed one foot. I sighed and Sasuke said "You really are a total loser, Naruto." "Ah! Sasuke! (Y/n)!" Naruto yelled swinging forwards and backwards. "Aw! Alright Sasuke! You're the best!" Sakura yelled "If I'm still sane by the time I finish their training, it'll be a miracle." Kakashi said

~

Sasuke, Naruto, and I stayed training untill dinner time. Heh. We're finally heading back but we're really late. Naruto went a little to hard when trained so Sasuke and I had to help Naruto. When we finally got to the house I opened the door for us. Everyone was staring at us as we helped Naruto in. "What have you been up to? You look like something the cat dragged in." Tazuna said. "We all made it. We climbed all the way to the top." Naruto said.

"Good. Now we move on. Starting tomorrow, you're both bodyguards for Tazuna." Kakashi said. "Haha! All right!" Naruto said jumping and causing all three of us to fall back and on our butts. "Ugh, you are such a loser." Sasuke said and we laughed.

"In a few more days, the bridge will be finished. I have you to thank for that." Tazuna said. "You've all done great but you still got to be careful" Tsunami said. "I've been meaning to ask you this, but I haven't had the chance until now. Why did you stay and protect me even after you found out I lied to bring you here?" Tazuna asked.

" -"Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage. But under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive."- That was a quote from the First Hokage." Kakashi said. I sat between Kakashi-sensei and Naruto and I saw Inari look at Naruto and I out of the corner of my eye. Even though I sat up straight, I put my head back, relaxing.

"But why?" Inari said. It caught Narutos and I's attention so we both lifted our head a little so we can see him. "Hm? What did you say?" Naruto asked. Inari then slammed his hands on the table, standing up "Ungh. All this stupid training is just a waste of time. Gate's got a while army. They'll beat you down, and they'll destroy you! These cool things you all say, they dont mean anything. No matter what you do, the strong always win. And the weak always lose. Having a kind heart is just like being weak." Inari yelled

"Just speak for yourself. It wont be like that for us. You got that?" Naruto said putting his head back down. "Why dont you be quiet? Just looking at you two make me sick! You dont know anything about this country. You're justing butting in! Always laughing and playing around. You always smile! You two dont know what it's like to suffer and be treated like dirt!" Inari said. That last thing ticked me off. I clenched my fists hard enough to make them bleed, I had them on the table so it was visible. I lifted my head a little and glared at him. Inari looked shocked when he saw my face, everyone looked shocked.

"Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim! You can whimper all day for all I care. You're nothing but a coward." Naruto yelled I stood up still clenching my fists. "Naruto, you went too far!" Sakura yelled. "Shut up. He was right" I said coldly and walking away from everyone with Naruto.

~

I don't know what got over me to glare at Inari like that. Topics like this almost never end well with me. I want to apologize to him but..I dont know, I guess I will. As I was walking I saw Kakashi-sensei walking in the direction Inari was. "K-..Kakashi-sensei" I said with my head down. "Hm? Oh (Y/n)" he said turning around. "Were you going to talk to Inari?" I asked walking to him. "Yes, why? Do you want to come to?" He asked "If I can?" I asked lightly smiling. He nodded his head and we began to walk outside.

"Can we talk to you?" Kakashi asked walking up to Inari. He was looking out at the water and he slightly looked back at us. Inari lightly nodded and Kakashi and I sat down. "Naruto can be a little harsh sometimes. But he doesn't hate you... Your grandfather told us what happened to your father. You probably dont know this, but Naruto and (Y/n) also grew up without a father. In fact, they never knew either of their parents. And they didn't have a single friend in our village." Kakashi said

I felt my heart ache a little bit. "Huh?" Inari said. "Still, I've never seen them cry, sulk, or give up. Somewhat." Kakashi said looking at me. "(Y/n) has a kind heart, she feels emotions heavily, so I've seen her cry." Kakashi said chuckling a bit. "Heh, not my fault I'm a softie" I said closing my eyes and smiling a little.

"Still, they're always eager to jump in. They want to be respected. That's their dream. And they'll put their life on the line for that, in a heartbeat. My guess is he just got tired of crying and decided to do something about it." Kakashi said. My brother has always been stronger then me and probably always will. "Oh. Hm." Inari said. "Even though they're young and still learning, they know what it means to be strong, like your father did. I think they know better than any of us what you are going through. What Naruto told you earlier, as cruel as it sounded, they've probably told themselves that 1,000 times."

I looked down. "Kakashi-sensei is right about us. Like you said earlier to me, Inari. Having a kind heart is like being weak. Yes, that's true, but also not. My emotions power over me, enough for me to change my decision, which can be bad. In battle, that's my weakness. In the real world, it's my strength. Knowing people count and trust me is amazing, at the moment there are only two people who feel that way but I hope the number grows. Also, I'm sorry for glaring at you." I said smiling at him.

~

"Okay, I leave Naruto in your hands. He's pushed his body to his limit. Overdoing it, as usual. So he may not be able to move his body today at all." Kakashi said. "What about you? You are still recovering yourself." Tsunami said. "Why? Do I look wobbly? I'll be okay." Kakashi said. "Come on. Let's go." Tazuna said.

~

When we got to the bridge there were people on the floor groaning. "Hold on. What the heck is this?...What happened? Someone was here. Someone got to them!" Tazuna yelled. Was it...Zabuza?......"this mist. Sasuke, (Y/n), Sakura, get ready!" Kakashi said and we all backed into a formation and grabbed a kunai. "I knew he was still alive. He just couldn't wait for round 2." Kakashi said. "Kakashi-sensei, its Zabuza, isn't it? This is his Hidden Mist Jutsu." Sakura said.

I felt my heartbeat rise. "Sorry, I kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you've still got those brats with you. That ones still trembling. Pitiful." A voice said in the mist. Soon after a whole bunch of Zabuzas surrounded us. It has to be water clones. "I'm trembling with excitement." Sasuke said "go on, sasuke." Kakashi said. Sasuke then took down 7 water clones in seconds. "Ooh, so you could see they were water clones, huh? The brats improving. Looks like you've got a rival, Haku." Zabuza said. "So it seems."

Word count- 1903

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
23.2K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
77.4K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...