IMAGINES |BTS|

-sopemochi által

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... Több

Namkook (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Jungkook (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Chemistry Boy (smut)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
Lab Bunny (smut)
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
You're Mine (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
His Hoodie
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
So Good (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Snake Charmer (ssssmut)
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

Jimin (smut)

16.8K 212 44
-sopemochi által

Little Jimin AU
————————————————————

You and Jimin have need dating for a while now, and though you haven't actually seen it, he's told you about his little space. He said it doesn't happen very much, but lots of things can trigger it.

Jimin wasn't exactly able to tell you what does because thinking about them can switch his head space sometimes, but so far you haven't come across any triggers.

Sometimes he just wakes up in little space, one time he almost became little while you two were one a date because some waitress was calling him baby boy. You ended up filing a complaint but not after having a small panic attack.

You assumed Jimin hated being in public when he was little, and he actually does.

But tonight however was different. The two of you arrived at his house, later than expected due to an incoming storm after spending the day together.

At first you didn't notice because he just walked right in and threw his keys on a bench, kicked his shoes of lazily, and headed for the kitchen.

You slipped out of your own shoes and padded across the wood floor quietly, and once you reached the kitchen he asked if you wanted anything.

"A water please?"

"Sure thing." He said, a sweet smile somehow making his raspy deep voice sound aloof and carefree.

He reached into his fridge and grabbed a small pitcher of water, but outside the large kitchen window you saw light flash and a large boom followed after. You'll admit, it did surprise you, but glass shattering made you yelp and snap your head towards the location of the sound.

Cold water had puddled onto the kitchen tiles and seeped into your socks, glass was spread out in all directions- but none of that mattered at the moment. It took one look at Jimin to know he was little, and you knew it was from the thunderstorm.

His wide eyes teared up, full of fear as he looked outside, his gaze not leaving the window. You watched his bottom lip puff out and quiver but after standing their for a second you snapped to your senses and reached for Jimin.

"Hey, come here, it's okay."

And he couldn't comply any faster. He raced into your arms, skillfully dodging the glass even though he wasn't paying attention to it and instantly nuzzled his face in your shoulder.

Little Jimin was so different from big Jimin. Big Jimin was very fun and outgoing but sometimes carefree and lazy... but little Jimin was a baby. He needs to be looked after and cared for.

It made you wonder how he got through little space alone. No one was here to be with him while he was little, so what did he do? You thought about him curling up alone and crying until he fell asleep and hopefully waking up to feeling bigger. It's then and there that you decided to care for little Jimin in every way that you can.

"Y-Y/n-"

"Shh Jimin it's okay... there's nothing to be afraid off. I'm right here."

"C-Can you hold Jiminie?"

"Of course baby, of course."

You squeezed Jimin tighter and rubbed his back before pulling away a bit. He grasped your shirt in his small hands and whined but you gave him a reassuring smile and lead him towards the stairs.

"If we go to sleep then the storm will go away quicker."

"O-Okay..."

You lead the two of you to his bedroom and he sat on the bed, curling his knees up to his chest.

"T-Teddy..."

"Where is he?"

He pouts and points towards his closet and you rummage through it until your hand brushed against something fuzzy. You pull it out with a raised eyebrow and show it to Jimin, smiling when he grins and nods enthusiastically.

You give him his teddy and he snuggles up to it, rubbing his nose with the bear's plastic nose.

"Jamies?"

It takes him a second to realize you're talking to him, but he lazily points to the dresser and then scrunches his nose.

You open the drawer and grab a set out after getting his approval then walk over to Jiminie. You sit on your heels in front of the bed and gently pull his teddy bear away, placing it on the floor next to you.

"Let's get these on and then we can go to bed..?"

"Okay!"

It's a bit of a struggle getting Jiminie in his sleepwear because every time thunder strikes, he latches onto you and it takes a bit of coaxing to get him off. But eventually he's in silky light blue pajamas and ready to go to bed. You take off your wet socks and jacket then climb under the covers next to him.

"C-Can Jiminie be little spoon this time?"

"Yeah baby, you can be little spoon." You say with a giggle. You're glad that he's still polite in little space.

-

You wake up in the middle of the night due to lots of rustling besides you. You feel a jab in your side and you flinch, opening your eyes to see Jimin pouting at you with narrow eyes.

"Jiminie?"

"You woke up!"

"What do you want baby? It's late and Y/n is sleepy."

"I know, but Jiminie can't sleep well..."

"How come?"

"I wan thank you."

"Thank me? For what?"

"For helping Jiminie, duh." He says with a smile. You're definitely confused and you peer over his shoulder to read the clock.

2:18 AM

He boops your nose and you flinch, still half asleep while trying to process the situation.

"You're welcome?"

"No, I wanna thank you in the bestest way."

"What do you mean Jiminie?"

Jimin scoots towards you further and you feel his hand brush against your side, his touch feather light and soft, sending shivers and pleasure over your skin in the form of goosebumps.

"J-Jiminie I don't-"

"It's okay, Jiminie really want to Y/n."

"It's okay Jimin, you don't have to, I know you're thankful."

"But Jiminie wanna." He mumbles, eyes glistening with a desire you've never seen before. Your heart picks up its pace and Jimin leans forward, connecting your lips together in a passionate and sloppy kiss. You instantly melt in front of him, bringing your hand up to cup his squishy cheek while savoring the taste of his plump lips, so soft and warm and pliant against yours.

He pulls away, lips already a little pinker and swollen, but he smiles and licks the excess saliva off.

"Let Jiminie thank you... please?"

"Are you sure baby?"

"Mhmm!" He nods, face completely hidden behind his bright smile, almost too bright to look at this early in the morning.

"Okay baby..."

He giggles and slips under the covers and you feel his small hands make work at the button of your pants. Your stomach twists with butterflies and you close your eyes even though the room is still dark.

Jimin carefully pulls your pants down past your knees, underwear following quickly and in an instant his lips attach themselves to your throbbing core, wet and ready for him. You moan and grip his hair under the blanket, basking in the feeling of him, aided by the sensory deprivation of the dark room.

"J-Just like that baby." You groan, lifting your hips up to meet his mouth on impulse. He teases you with little kisses and quick licks on the inside of your thigh, the sounds coming up to your ears muffled by the large blanket covering him.

Jimin quietly licks a long, languid stripe up your center and pushes his tongue past your folds, delving inside you. Your legs tighten around his head and you push his face down into you until his cute nose touches your skin.

"Fuck, Jiminie you're doing s-so so good."

With that he moves one hand that was previously gripping your thigh and placed his thumb against you clit, rubbing circles around it ever so slowly.

"B-Baby please... no more teasing."

He hums against you and pushes two fingers into you next to his tongue, causing a loud moan to fall from your lips. You arch your back as he thrusts the digits inside you at a quick pace, curling them to brush against a bundle of nerves. All while doing this he expertly passes his thumb over your throbbing clit and sucks at you, until finally you grip his hair tightly and the cord snaps and you cum.

He continues pushing his fingers into your sensitive core, maybe even reaching farther than before, and licks you clean- swallowing every drop of your slickness.

Once he's finished he climbs back out from the covers, a triumphant smile on his face as he snuggles into your side, sucking at his fingers gently both to clean them and because he finds comfort when something's in his mouth during little space.

"Thank you Y/n."

"No, thank you Jiminie, that was... amazing." You say, breathless.

You hope that Jimin will be okay with what happens when the two of you wake up and he's big, but you have a feeling it won't be the last time that happens, and who knows, maybe you'll be the one thanking him next time instead.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc