Lakshya (ongoing)

By Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... More

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Confused (✔️)

1.1K 104 52
By Sukorian

Recap: Ragini Bua funny moment with Laksh. Laksh PA is Uttara's boyfriend.

Laksh was thinking of the idiot, when his mobile phone rings. He checked the caller ID and smiles, "my Ragini what kind of new problem she has now?" He was talking to himself.

The ringing of the phone irks him, "hello." He picked up and waited for her shout.

"Laksh, are you okay?" She asked him and he got confused, "Haan Ragini I'm okay, why?"

"Because you didn't picked up my call!" She shouts into the phone and blasting into his ear, he kept the phone a meter away, still hearing her shout.

Laksh rolls his eyes and formed a mouth with his hand, mimicking his own wife. The voice lowers and become calm, "you done Ragini, now tell me, why called me?"

Ragini pouts, "Laksh you are bad, today was my exam. Don't worry it went well." Her voice was filled with joy and happiness that he could literally feel her smile, which made him smile too. "Really so my extra treatment of the last night worked out, you had the energy of concentrating on your exam."

Ragini didn't said anything, just rolled her eyes, "husband it's me who learned for it, so you better don't fly high. Come and pick me up, the car is still punctured."

Laksh hits his palm on his forehead, "Ragini didn't you called the mechanic yesterday?"

"I forgot now come and pick me up, my brother isn't here. I'm all alone." She said cutting the call.

Laksh pouts, "damn it."

He stood up and locked his cabin door, he was lost in his thoughts. Why is it always her car, who could do this and why? On top of this there is Karthik, I have given him the task to get me the file, ops the file I already have. So sad for him wasting his and my time. What a luck my name is lucky I don't care, but Ragini. Honestly unfortunate. He huffs and left from there.

Ragini was waiting near the bus station, the same guys from the last time were there, when Ragini got the admission to the academy. Ragini was checking her mobile phone, when Laksh car stopped in front of her.

Laksh stepped out of the car and moved to Ragini, "Ragini sit in the car I have to share some words with them." He took off his sunglasses and waited for Ragini to sit in the car. She obviously got confused.

(Mr. & Mrs. Confused finally found each other)

Ragini was in the car waiting for him. What is wrong with this man, first he didn't understood the world now I'm not understanding my world. Him!

Laksh went to them, "you remember me?"

The men nodded in fear, "yes." They said and he smiles evilly.

"Good, now you remember what I told you?" He asked and they nodded again.

"You said keep an eye on my wife, if there is anyone or anything disturbing her inform me on time."

Laksh nods, coming closer to them, "you didn't called me. Means all is going well, right?"

The men looked at each other, "there is something we have witnessed."

Laksh frowns, "like?"

One of the man came closer, he took out his mobile phone and showed Laksh a few pictures, "this is the second time, we saw her here around the car of Bhabhi."

Laksh took the phone and saw the picture, "Uttara!" He gave him the mobile phone back, "if she comes again, make a video of her doings alone or with someone."

"Sir, there was someone with her, we couldn't see the person." Another one said.

Laksh nods, "fine. You have to keep an eye on her and on the car. If I get to know you are hiding more informations I will make sure that you will all lose your teeth's plus a few broken bones as a bonus gift for your useless work."

The men gulps, "no sir, we will do as you said."

Laksh nodded and left, he sat in the car and looked at her, "what?"

Ragini glares at him, "why are you talking to them like if you are their boss?"

Laksh smirks, "Ragini didn't I cleared it yesterday. That I am the boss?"

She shook her head with a smile, "I'm not getting you. About my car it's better not to waste the money on it. I will take the bus or you will drive me daily?"

Laksh nods, "not a bad idea, but I won't let you travel in a bus. Body contact is huge, then about driving you daily it's difficult, but I have called a mechanic your tyre will be changed soon. Then if someone or something happens next I will handle it. You don't worry. Whoever is doing this, is giving us time to spent together. That is a nice side effect don't you think so?"

Ragini blinks with her eyes, "Laksh!"

Laksh has put on the break the signal had turned red, "yes Ragini," he looked at her, "say."

She hold her ears and made him confuse.

"Ragini what happen now?" He asked her and she smiles, "finally I understand you."

Laksh blinks his eyes, "you do what?"

Ragini sat accurately on the seat and took a deep breath, "you are and always will be a mystery for me. Mr. Confused today I feel completely confused. That is how you felt previously, it's not a nice feeling, but after all got cleared you become Lakshya, now you have started to clear my mind. Making me Ragini. Okay done. I'm the woman I want to be and I will be the woman I always wanted be, no matter how much you confuse me, but I guess you have started to love me earlier than you have admitted."

*Horn*

Laksh looks backwards and starts the car, "what? Ragini I didn't get you."

Ragini smiles, "great now you are confused and me too. See Mr. & Mrs. Confused, tell me did you started to like me before the wedding anniversary of Maa and Papa?"

Laksh nods, "yeah."

Ragini smiles, "you know these guys were the same of the night you have picked me up and then all of a sudden you beaten them up."

Laksh nods, "yes I know."

Ragini smiles, "you were trying to save me and keeping an eye on me?"

Laksh nods, "yes."

Ragini hits him, "couldn't you told it me earlier? How much I had suffered to gain your love."

Laksh rolls his eyes, "idiot. I have started to like you and you are my wife, my pride it's my responsibility to save you. How dare you even to think I will let someone come and glare at you."

Ragini laughs, "they didn't glared at me."

Laksh shrugs, "I don't care, what they had done or not, but fact is you are my wife and being alone in the night I can't take a risk. I bought you a car and now I got to know that Uttara is surrounding your car."

Ragini opens her mouth in shock, "what!"

Laksh nods, "yes, but now you don't worry."

Ragini laughs, "are these men working for you?"

"Incognito 😁🤣!"

Ragini and Laksh laughs.

____

Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.5K 40
A raglak Fanfiction based on swaragini serial track ( Fake love). If laksh left ragini after faking his love. how ragini lived and where? He didn...
48.4K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
109K 4.9K 20
It's story of sanskar who was cheated by Ragini and her dadi ..presenting Swara as Ragini ...what will happen when sanskar get know on wedding date
193K 6.3K 29
This is a swasan story It starts from the 6 month leap when laksh returned But there is twist in tale that is Sanskar never forgive Swara and decided...