Exclusive Scenes. [Niam]

By HomoOfTheNarry

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO BEHIND THE SCENES, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Niall and Liam's lives have been so difficult i... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
**Notice**
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45- Part 1.
Chapter 45- Part 2.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Epilogue.

Chapter 53.

2K 125 16
By HomoOfTheNarry

Shortly after their fourth birthday, the twins had started primary school. Now that they were now five, Niall and Liam decided to host them a massive birthday party which involved a bouncy castle in the form of a- well, a castle. It had four towering turrets and play windows and a chute and stairs you could climb up, as well as a bouncy area in the middle. How the couple could afford it, they'll never know.

Louis and Zayn were to attend the party, bringing along their wives, Eleanor and Leela. Zayn and Leela got engaged shortly after the twins were born and got married a year later. Louis and Eleanor were no doubt to end up married as they were childhood sweet hearts.

Surprisingly enough, Katy had developed some sort of an innocent crush toward Louis. Despite the fact that Louis had only been to see the twins on special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas etc, Katy had become more attached to Louis when she turned three. Of course, Louis thought it was completely adorable, thought nothing of it and played along with her, wanting Katy to be happy.

He didn't know what it was but even though he knew Katy hated football, every summer when he visited, she'd dress up in her own Rovers football outfit Louis bought for her and played football with her and Kian in the playing fields just outside their house.

Face-painting was involved in the party. It was outside in the back garden, away from the swimming pool and the bouncy castle and Zayn and Harry were in charge of face paints. Zayn had no problem with the artistic part as he had even offered to draw some examples for the children, but Harry on the other hand, was practicing with difficulty. So when Katy slumped herself down opposite Harry at the kiddie table, Harry all but smiled at her.

"What can I do for you, mistress Katy?" Harry smiled, dipping his paintbrush in fresh water. Zayn was busy drawing Spider-Man on Kian next to them. "I want that one!" She beamed, pointing at the lilac butterfly. Harry stared at it, clearing his throat nervously while Zayn chuckled next to him.

"Okay, but first, how about you draw one on me?" Harry asked and Katy giggled. "You want a butterfly on your face, 'Arry?" She giggled and Harry smirked. "No, how about a big love heart? You can draw that, can't you?" He asked softly and Katy laughed, taking the paintbrush out his hand and dabbing it into the red paint before drawing a squiggly, colored in love heart on Harry's cheek.

When she was done, Harry checked the small hand-held mirror. "Wow, that's great!" Harry lied, sounding enthusiastic as Katy beamed at her handy-work. Most of the heart took up his face, while the other half was slightly small. It didn't matter though. Katy was happy with it.

"You're gonna be an artist just like uncle Zayn, here." Harry beamed, patting zayn's back. Zayn was caught by surprise and managed to spill the mucky water all down Harry's t-shirt. Harry stopped himself from swearing loudly, glaring at Zayn menacingly. "Aww, no. Now you can't draw Katy's face!" Zayn pouted and Harry rolled his eyes, standing. "I'll be back in a minute." Harry mumbled, whipping off his t-shirt as he did so, revealing his sun-kissed skin and tats, as he headed inside in search for a fresh t-shirt.

Katy was left feeling sad and alone, as she watch Harry leave. "Hey, why is my favorite princess looking so sad?" Louis perched himself on Harry's chair, turning it round so he could lean himself on the back of it. He stroked Katy's cheek and she looked at him.

"Uncle 'Arry said that he'd paint my face but Zayn spilt water down him and he left." She sniffed, looking longingly at the back door, waiting for Harry to come back. "Babe, why don't I draw you a butterfly?" Zayn offered as he was finished with Kian, who was admiring his art on his face.

She sniffled a little, nodding and headed over to the empty seat across from Zayn, wiping her hair out of her eyes. Louis smiled at her, watching Zayn draw the paintbrush against Katy's soft skin. Niall wasn't that far away, watching them keep his daughter occupied. Liam was in the bouncy castle with Kian, trying to keep up with him on the stairs and that's when he heard the front door bell ring.

He dropped the towel he was holding, suspecting it would be another guest arriving, but he was surprised when he saw Sabrina standing on the doorstep. She had sun-kisses skin, a glowing face and her hair was dyed blonde. Niall's heart dropped at the sight of her, suddenly feeling in a very difficult situation.

"I'm not gate crashing, am I?" She apologized, glancing shyly at Niall. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here." Niall admitted, his hand hesitantly on the door handle. Sabrina opened her mouth to speak when she heard the sound of footsteps and Harry came downstairs, now dressed in an oversized white vest which was in doubt Liam's.

Sabrina couldn't help smirking at the love-heart drawing on his face. Harry's eyes widened when he saw her, his whole body stiffening. Niall felt awkward. "I'll go, then." Sabrina said faintly and Niall's head snapped up.

"So you come up here, unexpected, think you're not wanted and then leave? Yeah, nice going Sabrina." Harry snapped and Sabrina turned round, stunned. "Well, the look on your face said so." Sabrina defended and Harry sighed. "Later. I have a party to enjoy." Harry grumbled and headed back outside without another word.

Sabrina now stood face to face with Niall again, in complete silence. "I suppose it's rude not to invite you in, now that you're here." Niall sighed and Sabrina's eyes widened. "Harry doesn't want me here, Niall."

"Yes, but he's not the host." He pointed out. Sabrina smiled a little, thanking him and brushed past him. She could hear the noise and chatter, the children screaming and Sabrina couldn't help but wonder how Harry had managed to be around children, after what happened. "Help yourself to soft drinks and food." Niall offered, gesturing to the messy kitchen before heading outside to his abandoned guests.

Sabrina stood hesitantly in the kitchen and when Harry caught her eye in the window, he headed inside again. "Sab, I said later." Harry warned and Sabrina blushed. "You called me Sab." She pointed out and Harry frowned. "I've always called you Sab."

Sabrina sighed, sitting down on a kitchen chair next to the table. "Harry, I've really missed you." She said and Harry scoffed. "Doesn't look like it." He replied, gesturing to the tan, new hair and new tattoos. Sabrina silently held out her arm, showing Harry the new tattoo. Harry's heart leapt. "The day we first met." Harry croaked. He wasn't meaning when they first got together as a couple, he meant years back. When they were at school.

"You're the most important person to me in the world, Harry. What happened three years ago...I just couldn't bear hurting you like that, I couldn't do it. So my friends decided that I should go away for it, start traveling to take my mind off things." Sabrina explained and Harry opened his mouth to argue with her but stopped when he heard the back door open and Katy stood in the doorway, her face covered with a butterfly. She looked adorable.

"'Arry, is that the witch you were talking about?" Katy blurted out innocently, holding a stuffed unicorn. Harry spluttered nervously as Sabrina raised an eyebrow. "She's a good witch, Katy." Harry flashed her a false smile and she frowned. "You have pretty hair." Katy complimented shyly and Sabrina's face softened. "You have lovely hair too, Katy." Katy's hair was flowing and wavy, going down to her back. Neither Niall or Liam had the courage to get it cut. It was too nice and delicate to ruin.

Katy beamed and ran up to Harry, sitting on his lap as she clutched her toy. "Shouldn't you be outside enjoying your party?" Harry asked fondly, stroking her hair. "I wanted to but I didn't know what game to play." She pouted and Harry chuckled. "Why don't you ask uncle Louis to play a game with you?" At the mentioned of Louis, Katy's eyes widened and she scampered off outside to greet him.

Sabrina gave him a questionable look, at Katy's sudden change of heart. "Don't ask." He shook his head dismissively and Sabrina's face relaxed. "She's adorable." Sabrina smiled lazily, resting an arm on the chair. "Wish she was my own." Harry grinned and then stopped, realizing what he had said.

"You could have your own one day, with me." Sabrina's words were incoherent and inaudible, but Harry had heard and his heart leapt again. Maybe there was hope, after all.

Sabrina left shortly after that, she didn't want to stay long. She didn't want to complicate things. All she wanted to do was make things right with Harry. She knew it'd probably take more than three years and a silly tattoo for Harry to forgive her, but she wasn't giving up. All she wanted was for Harry to be happy and if Harry was already happy, then so be it. Harry could be happy without her.

Katy was playing with Louis in the sun, as predicted, with Eleanor by his side. Louis smirked as Katy played with his hands, looking up at him. Eleanor glanced at her watch. "Babe, we should go. It's a long drive back to Doncaster." Eleanor sighed and Katy froze, staring at her. "Noooo!" She complained, pouting, lowering her bottom lip and raising her eyebrows. With her big brown eyes, Louis could see the Liam in her when she did this. It was a look he couldn't say no to.

Eleanor stopped, staring back at Katy with a sad look. She too, was smitten. "Maybe you could stay here for the weekend, Louis." Eleanor suggested and Louis frowned, tilting his head to the side. "I was gonna spend the weekend with you." He argued in a whisper but Katy had heard and she watched them both eagerly. "It's fine Louis, Katy's party is way more important than me. After all, you never get to be five again." Eleanor was smiling down at Katy, kissing her cheek softly and she giggled, gazing shyly up at Louis.

"Well, only if Katy insists I stay. I can't argue with that." Louis grins, lifting her up and balancing her on his hip. Katy wrapped his arm Louis' neck, kissing his cheek softly. "I passed that on to you for Eleanor." She giggled and Louis grinned. "Thanks, love." He replied, squeezing her hand tightly.

"I'll see you Monday." Louis whispered, kissing Eleanor quickly before Katy saw, her back turned and Eleanor nodded, heading out the house and waving goodbye to Niall and Liam.

"Why don't we chase your brother around the castle, then?" Louis asked and Katy beamed, nodding eagerly and they made their way over.

_____________________

Thought I'd upload again, I'm kind of addicted to writing this story. So, I was trying to admit what the twins would look like, who'd take after who, and all of a sudden, I'm watching a video of little Cameron being brought on stage by Harry. (I don't know if any of you have seen the video, but it's utterly adorable. And then I thought; wait a minute. He looks a lot like how I imagined Kian. He even has the big, brown eyes. Coinsedence? I think not. Anyway, yeah. That's exactly how I imagined Kian would look like. There's a picture on the side of Cameron, if there's anybody who hasn't seen it yet. So anyway, what do you think of the chapter? 10 detailed comments please? Thank you! :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.1K 24
Luke is in love with his best friend, Ashton Irwin. He constantly finds himself getting stuck in situations where he feels exposed to his feelings an...
8.2K 515 7
Oc x Alicent Hightower in which, the youngest son of Baelon wants the throne for himself & will do anything to take it.
187K 4.3K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
955K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...