Luke is in love with his best friend, Ashton Irwin. He constantly finds himself getting stuck in situations where he feels exposed to his feelings and sexuality. That's the problem. Nobody knows that Luke is into guys, due to his lack of communication and honesty. He knows that his mates aren't homophobic people, but, he is afraid of a few judgements being made.
Luke is trapped inside his own little box, bubbling up the thoughts of confessing his feelings for Ashton. However, each time he tries, he ends up creating lies after lies, which the older lad believes.
Will Ashton finally see through Luke's lies, or will he stay oblivious to the fact that Luke is in love with him?
• Started - September 22nd, 2014 •
• Finished - June 23rd, 2015 •
** this is one of the first fanfictions I ever wrote. It's not great. Read at your own risk.. **
- Liar Liar (Lashton AU)
- Chapter 1 - He will never know I love him
- Chapter 2- He will never understand.
- Chapter 3- Love was just a word until he gave it a definition.
- Chapter 4- We Shall
- Chapter 5- Another Lie.
- Chapter 6- Have I lost his trust now too?
- Chapter 7- That's exactly what I'll do.
- Chapter 8 - Wait, did I just say that?
- Chapter 9 - You know you love me though.
- Chapter 10- You're right, I-I'm not.
- Chapter 11- They're perfect for eachother
- Chapter 12- Its almost Christmas.
- Chapter 13- I was hoping you'd show up.
- Chapter 14 - You're so oblivious.
- Chapter 15- He can't like me, I'm not gay.
- Chapter 16 - Where's Michael?
- Chapter 17 - Are you okay?
- Chapter 18- Why was that kiss so important?
- Chapter 19- What is he doing here?
- Chapter 20- The truth is..
- Chapter 21- I want to make things right
- Chapter 22- I've waited forever for this.
- Chapter 23- nothing gets better than us.