Lakshya (ongoing)

By Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... More

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Fun (✔️)

1.6K 109 35
By Sukorian

Recap: Laksh started his naughty behaviour.

Ragini was happy sleeping in the arms of her love. She was wondering, how he could resisted her when it is impossible for her to resist him. She turns toward him and saw his sleeping face. He was having a smile on his face and his cute nose was red... RED!.

She shocked and looked at him with care. She placed her hand on his forehead and felt the heat. "Laksh? Laksh?". She rolls her eyes and shakes his arm lightly. "Laksh wake up!". Laksh murmurs something in his sleep. "No...!". Ragini pouts. "Laksh get up!". She shouts and even pushes him, which causes him to fall from the bed. "Oh shit!".

Lakshya was awake. He sat on the floor holding his pillow in his hands and moving only with his head. He turns his face toward the bed facing her. His face expression was unreadable for her or anyone else.

"La...?". She gulps in fear and starts again to call his name. "La...?". She stammered further. "Ssss.. ..!". She hold her ears. "Sorry Laksh!". Lakshya stood up, rubbing his bum and limping to the washroom. "Will accompany or not?". He turns the water tap and the shower starts to rinse the water on him.

Ragini slowly stood up unbelievable... He is calling me in... should?. She was thinking if or if not.

But then she smiles. She took the clothes for him and herself and entered the washroom. "Finally! Here take the soap and rub my back!". He smirks as he was in his shorts. Oh Ragini what you thought? Tharki {Pervert}.

Ragini pouts. "Unfair!". She stamps with her feet's, but she was standing behind him, rubbing his back with the soap. Laksh was enjoying the moment as he knows how much it was irritating her. "Ragini left!". Ragini did as he said. "Ragini little bit right!". She moves with the hand to his requested spots. "Okay Ragini down!". She let the soap fall and for a moment she was frozen!.

Laksh turns to her. "Lower back, upper bum means what hips! Na na na!". He shook his head and bend down to pick up the soap. He smirks mischievously and she saw that. "Laksh!". She pushes him and he slips holding her tight she falls over him. "Ouch!". Both shouted in pain. "I thought you wouldn't be that heavy, but I mistaken it. You are very heavy, get up!".

Ragini couldn't believe it. She looked at him with wet eyes not because of the water, but tears. Laksh shook his head. "Ragini yaar I'm joking I'm still wondering where the food goes you eat!". Ragini hits him with her palms which hurt him as it was his bare chest and that too wet. "Ouch! Should I gave you a slap?". Ragini shook her head. "Go your clothes are ready and you are clean enough!". Laksh stood up as she moves from. "You know that I am clean? You sure I'm good enough! I don't stink?". Ragini nods. "Go!". Laksh nods. "Okay!".

He left the washroom and Ragini took off her clothes to take a proper shower. "Ragini!". He entered it again. "Laksh!". She covers herself with her hands. "I thought equality. You helped me I will help you! I was bare chest so it's okay. I can handle it, don't worry!". Ragini looked at him he might be teasing her, but his eyes were closed. "Laksh go!". She took the shower in her hands and aimed it on Laksh. "Go or I won't leave you!". Laksh smirks he didn't thought she would turn to see him. Now it was Ragini, who smirks. She turns the hot water tap off and the cold water splashed on Laksh. "Mummy!". He went out and covers himself in a warm fluffy towel. He wasn't having a cold before just a red nose, but now he was shivering. She turned Wow never thought she would. I have to be more careful now.

Ragini comes out in a towel wrapped around her body. She saw him shivering and felt bad, but then she remembers his bad behaviour. "This happens only because of you! You shouldn't have played with me! You know I'm not the old Ragini, who scares and asked for everything ji ji ji... I'm your Ragini. The one you always wanted to see and meet. Now I'm here accept it!".

Laksh looked at her. "Accept what my win or my loss?". Ragini was shocked from his statement. "Laksh what kind of loss?". Laksh saw her and shook his head, then he starts to think of it. "Haan Ragini loss!". He shout in anger which frighten her. "What kind of loss?". She come closer not understanding the world. Finally she got everything, yet he wants to take it away because of his loss, but which loss?. Laksh saw the tears. "Uff Ragini... the loss that I lost against you in a prank! The win because you found yourself!". Ragini comes and starts to beat him. "I hate you!". "No, you don't!". He smirks at her. Both were in their towels, when the door opens.

"Haaw I'm not watching!".

"Bua!".

Both stood up and tries to hide themselves. Bua closed the door. "Lucky get ready fast we have to go to the playground!". She was excited to go with him as he had promised it long time ago. Laksh looked at Ragini. "You have to go to the academy?". Ragini nods having a blush on her face. "Yes!". Laksh pouts. "Okay, we will see you later! Bua give me 5 min!". Bua nods and Laksh vanished to the washroom.

Bua smirks. "Ahan Ragini, you got the opportunity and took it. Wah!". Ragini felt how the redness on her cheeks increased. "Bua Not what you think!". She took her clothes and changed it behind a change wall.

Laksh come out and saw how she was struggling in binding the laces of her blouse. "Ragini why are you wearing that blouse, in the academy you don't wear traditional clothes then?". He comes near her. "Laksh we have a theme today, traditional culture. So I'm today wearing it!". He helped her in binding the laces behind her back and kisses the visible spot on her shoulder. She felt a shiver running down her spine and smiles looking at him. "Actually if you want you can come too! Partners are welcomed!". She adjusted his collar and pecks his lips. "Aww thank you, but you are late, I have a date with my Bua!".

"Haaw no using of the advantages... liar!". Bua caught them red handed. "Lucky, it's okay you Go with Ragini I will spent the time with... Hmm 🤔!". Laksh looked at her. "How about Uttara?". Bua looked at him. "I can play with her?". Laksh looked at her. "Yes, you can! If you want to!". Bua jumped up and down and went to Uttara.

Ragini looked at Laksh. "Go and change your clothes!". She pushes him and he pouts. "What is wrong with my clothes?". He was asking in a teasing way. "Are you going to help me, like I helped you?". He smirks at her and she shook her head. "No, but wait I will give you the right clothes!". Laksh agrees, but told her. "Ragini NO LUNGI/DHOTI!". Ragini laughs at him and gave him a nice matching suit to hers.

(I like this look of them a lot)

Laksh was looking at her. "Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari don't stare at me! I'm a married man, you understand. And I know I'm handsome and it difficult to control the fire!".

Ragini looked at him open mouth. "Wow Laksh Wow! Just wow!". She claps at him and went down. "By the way Ragini are we going to take participate in a competition? I don't want to lose!". Ragini shook her head. "No Laksh, nothing like this!". She forwarded her hand and Laksh took it.

AP was admiring them. "Ragini are you going to the academy?". "Haan and I'm taking Laksh with me, oh wait!". She rushed to the kitchen and collided with Uttara. "Oh Uttara Sorry!". Uttara didn't utter a word and left from there. Strange what happened to her? She lately behaves like this... She shrugs the thought aside and took her lunch box. "What?". She looked at Uttara, who went to Laksh.

"You are allowing Bua to play with me?".

Laksh hold his ears. "Sorry I know you have never played bad with me, but I made you suffer too. Can you forgive me?".

Uttara hugs him. "Of course my Lucky Bhaiya!".

Laksh smiles and Ragini scares.

____
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.4K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
6.8K 474 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
19.8K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
44.6K 2.7K 22
Serial based track on RagLak Malkin or wife what is she? Ragini has got the property and money but not Laksh the only thing she wants is him. He doe...