Can't hate you || e.d

By chaoscupid

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ More

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
I do
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
Her story
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
Mom talk
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
Snitch
It wasn't real
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Awful jokes
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Heat
Endless pain
Hope (END)

Fake friends

2.1K 61 30
By chaoscupid

Sun

After they left, I called Dean. He texted me during dinner, but I couldn't text back so I wanted to call him. I explained him that dad's team came over, and that I was really tired, but couldn't stop thinking about him,and wishing I could be with him. He said that he was wishing the same..

Josh

"Sun is such a beautiful young woman.", Charlie said, when we were driving home. I could barely listen to her because I was thinking of something else.. well not something completely else.. but close enough..

She really was a beautiful, young woman.. that was dangerous enough.. I clenched my jaw again, and grabbed the wheel even tighter. I couldn't forget the way, Jason looked at her. The only thing that was left, was a whistle. I wasn't going to tell Ethan anything.. at least not yet.

I didn't want to start an argument or a fight, between anybody, when I wasn't really sure about Jason's intentions yet. But it was still fucking me up. Even the thought of it, made me feel sick.

Y/n

I was sitting on the couch, staring at the black screen of the tv, thinking about how I was going to fix this all, or at least hold it together, when Ethan joined me.

Sun already went to sleep, and Moon wasn't even home yet, but he told me that he would come back right in time. He seemed tired. "What is my queen thinking about again?", he asked, with a soft smile. I approached him and, hugged him, burying my face into his neck, I said "Nothing my king should worry about."

He took a deep breath, and put his hands on my back. I closed my eyes because I wanted that moment to last forever. When I backed off, he pulled me closer again..

"Don't.. I missed you.." he said..

He held my face in his hands, and leaned his forehead against mine. I melted.. I've missed him too, although I was seeing him everyday.. maybe I've missed this..

He kissed me, and ran his hand through my hair.. I gasped "Sun is upstairs..", I said warning him.. "Means I have to send her and Moon out more often.", he whispered.. I looked straight into his eyes. He was serious.

He slowly stood up, and took my hand. I stood up as well, and we went upstairs together..

"That we're not alone tonight, doesn't mean that I can't love you..", he said, when we entered our room, and I had to chuckle.

I thanked god for every second that he allowed me to spend with Ethan.

***

Sun

We had another meeting, with the team, in the morning. Coach said, that we were going to have two new players, and that the next game wasn't that far away, and that our enemies would be really strong this time. I already knew, that we were still going to win.

The new players were really good. That meant, it was pretty impossible to beat us. The next game was already in two weeks, and this time I wasn't going to be lazy, or waste my time. I was going to plan, and create earlier. If everything was going to work out, then it was going to be amazing. I hoped so bad that dad was telling me the truth, when he said he'd come to every game because I already got used to it.

Moon

We decided to skip school with Skylar, so we were laying on a field, somewhere far away from school. I looked at her, and she looked at me. I loved looking into her eyes. They literally hypnotized me. I furrowed my eyebrows because I didn't get how someone could be so beautiful, and so different. She wasn't that different at all, but enough to make me feel this way.

I still couldn't explain it because I never expect it to happen to me.. I never thought I would fall in love, and let anybody come so close to me, but I did.. it confused me, but I wasn't complaining about it.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", she asked, chuckling. I kept it serious, although my heart was racing. It kept beating faster and faster, with every second that she looked at me. It felt like my chest was going to explode.

The air that I was breathing, wasn't enough anymore.

The blue in the sky, was to be found in her eyes..

"I don't understand..", I started quietly, and felt the wind.. "What?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows as well..

I remember when I got something in my eye a few days ago, and she pulled all mom on me, did her best to get it out because it hurt like ass. She was so sweet, and acted like it was a bullet. She was worried. She was caring, and patient...

I couldn't explain why, but tiny things like these started to matter to me.. it was all because of her. She didn't want to know who I was, or what I've done, or what happened in the past, or anything else. She only wanted me. That was enough for her. We spend most of our time with living our best lives, without worrying about anything around us.

She was the most unproblematic person I've ever met, and I liked that. She always found a way to keep it interesting, and make me fall in love with her.

I actually trusted her.. for the first time I trusted somebody, who was not a part of my family. For the first time, I was afraid of losing someone.

When I looked into her eyes, I realized that I would die, if I wouldn't be able to look into them ever again.

"..how someone can be this perfect..", I continued. She smiled softly.. "That's what I ask myself, whenever I see you..", she said, and interlocked her hand with mine..

She was my first love.. I was sure that I was never going to love anybody else more than her.. even if I would try.. I was going to do my best, to keep her as long as I could. Maybe until the end.

"I love you.", I said. I just said it, straight into her face, and she looked at me eyes wide open with a dropped jaw.

It was the first time, I said that to her.. the first time, I said it to anyone.

I leaned in, and kissed her. She got on top of me, and held my face in her hands, biting my lower lip. I slid my hands under her sweater, and slowly pulled it off. She started kissing my neck, leaving marks on it..

Y/n

I ran right into Ethan's office. He looked at me eyes wide open, when he saw me rushing. He shook his head, questioning what I could want from him.

"Moon wants us to meet the parents of that girl, and her..", I said, and his jaw dropped. He stood up. "Holy piss, he's serious.", he said, and I nodded quickly. I closed the door, and walked towards him.

He's already told me, what they talked about, and that he was serious with her, but we didn't expect it to happen this quickly.

"What are we going to do?", I asked, and he ran his hands through his hair. "Invite them over.". he said, and I had to smile. "Does he really love her this much?", I asked, and bit my lower lip. I knew Moon, and he never wanted any of us, to meet any of his girlfriends.

It made me so emotional, to know that he was in love.. that he got to know that feeling, and what it meant to be in in love. That someone finally meant something to him.

Both of my kids were growing up so fast..

He nodded, and I blinked my tears away..

***

As soon as Sun came back, I told her that Skylar's family was going to come over tomorrow, and she got just even more excited than me earlier.

She said, she was going to go to the mall, with her friends. I raised a brow, and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Seriously?", I asked, and she sighed. She was already dressed up, and ready to leave the house. She rolled her eyes, and looked at me.

"No mom. I am not going to meet Dean secretly, behind your back. We're only going to the mall, with the girls.", she said, and I kept looking at her. It was not like I wasn't trusting her. I didn't trust him, yet.

He could fool her, and make her meet him, without our permission. I would literally lose my mind, if she would start lying to me because of him. I was overthinking again. I wanted to be excited for her to, just like I was for Moon. But it took time.

"Okay, if you want, you can drop me off, so you can also talk to the girls!", she said a little angry, and raised a brow as well. I took a step towards her. "How do I know that he's not going to show up here?" I asked, and she took a deep breath. I could see that she was getting mad at me, but I couldn't risk anything because I couldn't risk her dad to lose his shit about this again.

"Again. If you want you can come with me, and walk around with me, hand in hand, next to my friends, like I'm a little child.", she said and smiled. "Have fun. Be back before it gets dark and take care.", I said, smiling back. She smiled and chuckled. Then she kissed my cheek, and told me how much she loves me, before she left.

I still had a bad feeling about it, but I needed to trust her. I knew she wouldn't do anything, behind my back. I didn't want to waste my time, with asking myself if I've done a mistake.

Sun

"I've missed you so much! Like 'you'! The happy shining sun! Not the depressed sun!" Chloe said, and hugged me for the thousandth time, since I arrived.

I've missed her, and her crazy ass as well. She was the only one who meant something to me. Nothing has changed between us, although everything that happened. She always understood me. We were already walking around, with our coffees in our hands, talking about stuff. Mostly about me, where I've been, what I've been doing, and the last game and our performance.

Unfortunately none of my friends were in the team. It was only me and I was the captain. It would have been way more fun, if my friends would have been a part of it, but they had other interests, and that was okay.

We walked around and I even found a nice dress, that I was going to wear for the dinner with Skylar's parents. I was proud of my brother because he found such a nice and pretty girl. She was a keeper. I definitely had their back, and supported them. Other than him.

Before we sat down, and decided to eat something my phone started ringing. I saw the heart on my display, and stood up, to walk a few steps away from the others. They were showing each other pictures on their phones, and talking about what they were going to order.

I answered and asked "Yes, daddy?". I could hear his dirty laugh on the other line,and that made me smirk, although I didn't want to.

"I'm glad you know, who you're talking to. Where is my babygirl?", he asked, and I turned around to the girls. Harper was watching me, like all the time. I was already annoyed by that, but I didn't want to start a fight. I didn't know what she want from me.

"At the mall, with the girls.", I answered, when I turned back around. I could literally see him, raising a brow in my inner eye. "Without me? Did you ask me for permission?" he asked. "No, but I asked my mom.", I said and he laughed again, but I knew that it made him mad. I liked that. I liked playing with him like that.

"Hmh, so what I have to say doesn't matter?", he asked.. his voice was low and husky.. he was hypnotizing me with his voice. I knew what he wanted.. "Of course it does..", I said, just as quiet as him.

"Then you shouldn't forget who your daddy is, and tell him next time, before you go somewhere, where every boy can easily stare at you.", he said.. his voice got me weak. I literally got goosebumps, and I wanted him so bad that I could barely take it anymore. The less I saw him, the more I wanted him. I was craving him, but I knew that it would take us years to meet alone, where we could just do some things..

"I won't forget it next time..", I said, and added "You know what, I need to find a way so we can meet because I can't take it anymore."

He groaned, and that was literally the end of me. It was too much. He hit the limit. "You better do.", he said, and I hung up before my imaginations could run wild. I was so horny, I couldn't believe myself.

I sat back down, next to Chloe and ordered with them. Harper was sitting across from me. She had her arms crossed in front of her chest, and she kept staring at me. It was getting on my nerves, so I asked "What?"

She was literally the only one, who I couldn't get well along with. She was always saying things that would ruin other people's mood, and make their vibe disappear. She was such a bitch. I only kept my mouth shut because of Mona.

"I really admire you.. you really trust Dean.", she said, and that was exactly what I was talking about. Only the way she talked, and looked was enough to get me mad. And when it came to him.. I wasn't going to let her say shit about him.

"What are you trying to say? Of course I do.", I said a little too harsh, but I couldn't otherwise because I was always overprotective, when it came to Dean. Why shouldn't I? How could she think that she would have the right to talk about him? What was she trying to assume?

"I'm only asking myself, how you can't be jealous or worried. We all know he's hot. Aren't you worried, that he could be someone else, when he's not with you? He's also leaving school earlier most of the time.", she answered, and my jaw dropped. I furrowed my eyebrows, and clenched my jaw.

That was so fucking disrespectful, and rude. I clenched my fists, under the table, and tried to keep my mouth shut again. I started breathing heavier, with every second that passed, while looking into her eyes, that looked straight back into mine.

"Harper.. seriously? What are you trying to do?", Chloe asked just as pissed as I was. What did Harper want? Why would she say that? Dean was my weakness, and she knew exactly how to get me. I was asking myself why I've been spending time with her at all. I wasn't going to argue with her, about how much I was trusting him, and that he would never be with someone else behind my back because it wasn't worth to talk about it with her. It was none of her business.

"That is nothing you should worry about. There's no need for you to make up things that are never going to happen. Especially since he's not your boyfriend.", I said, and leaned back.

Her resting bitch face made my blood boil. I couldn't stand how she started something, although there wasn't no need to bring this up, like did she have to talk about him?

"It's not hour business.", Chloe added. I just kept looking at Harper. "If you say so. I mean if you trust him enough.. you do you." she said, and I lost it. I hit my hand on the flat table, and leaned in. "What are you trying to assume, and what is your problem with my boyfriend?", I was a little too loud. The people around us looked at us, and Chloe put her hand on my arm.

"Calm down.." she whispered.

I always kept calm, and never raised my voice to any of my friends, but she was really testing me. Usually I avoided exploding about things, I shouldn't care about.

I kept looking straight into her eyes. She was only trying to make me angry, and she succeeded. She acted like she would know something, or she was going to do something, and that made me crazy.

"No need to snap Sunny. I'm only telling you to take care of him. He is really handsome, and we don't want him to hurt you..", she said, and I started breathing really heavily. She said it like she meant the opposite.

"That really wasn't necessary Harper.", Mona said, and I stood up. I looked down at her. "Don't ever call me Sunny, or talk about Dean again.. otherwise I'll have to shove my fist through your bitch ass, so it can come out of your mouth again, to make you stop talking bullshit.", I said, and took my things to leave.

Chloe followed me. Usually I didn't like saying things these.. I've never done that before, but I had no other choice, and I hoped that she got the messages.

"Sun Wait!", I heard Chloe say, but I was too angry to turn around again. My head was burning. She caught up with me, and gently grabbed my arm again.

"I can't believe her! What is wrong with her? We always thought that she'd be one of us, but obviously she's not! She's out!", she said, hella pissed, finally walking as fast as me. I just shook my head, clenching my jaw, determined to break it.

"See you in school.", I said, and started walking even faster. I didn't mean to be so cold, and rude because she actually had my back all the time, and she was my best friend, but I needed to calm down before even worse words could leave my mouth. I didn't care about what mom or dad were going to say, and headed straight to Dean.

Dean

I was really tired, but wasn't planning to sleep so early, so I made myself a coffee, and wanted to call Sun. I just wanted to check on her. In my eyes she was still too tiny, and I wanted to know if everything was alright.

The doorbell rang so I walked to the door, and opened it.. my jaw dropped, when it was her who was standing in front of me. I looked around really fast, checking if her dad or her mom were standing behind her, or somebody else. I got a little paranoid because I didn't expect to see her alone this fast.

She walked in, and I noticed how pissed she was. She seemed really mad, and close to lose her shit. Breathing heavily, and shaking. I closed the door immediately because that made me mad and worry. I was sure that something happened, but I wasn't sure if her parents knew that she were here. That was literally all I thought about:

Sun

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, when he was standing in front of me, with a raised brow.. I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked away, until he asked "Babe..? Who do I have to fight?" he sounded careful, but serious. I just shook my head.

"No one. Harper said something stupid..", I said, and he looked confused. "What.. did she say?", he asked, and I took a deep breath.

I told him exactly what she said, and what I said, and what Chloe, and Mona said. He walked to the kitchen, and came back with a coffee. He reminded me of my dad. He knew that I didn't like coffee at all, so he didn't even offer me one.

"How the fuck?", he asked, and he sounded just as pissed as me. I was glad that I wasn't the only one. I had every right to be pissed. I shrugged. "I don't even know her, how does she know me? So well?", he asked, totally shocked and confused. I shook my head. "I know she was only trying to make me mad -I don't know why tho-, but she talked like she knows something..", I said, and looked away again. He turned my face around to him.

"What could she know?", he asked and clenched his jaw. I shrugged again, and he said "Baby, talk!", even more mad, and louder than before. "I don't know, she just seemed so confident, and sure about what she said!", I said and he took a deep breath through his nose.

"You know, I would never be with someone else?" he asked totally serious. I nodded.

"You know, I would never hurt you?" he asked. I nodded.

"You know, you can trust me?" he asked. I nodded.

"Then we're done. No need to talk about her, or worry about what she said.", he said and took a sip from his coffee, that I could smell even from there. It smelled so good, but I knew I would throw up as soon as my tongue would come in contact with it. I tried to stop thinking about it, while he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

I took a deep breath. He walked towards the kitchen, and I followed him. He leaned on a counter and asked "What did you say after she said 'Sunny'?", he asked because he knew exactly how much I hated it, when someone called me like that. I didn't like it when people changed my name, or played with it because it had a meaning, that was more than special to me. It was one of the most important parts of my parents' story. The other one was Moon.

I bit my lower lip and pressured them afterwards. Then I bit my inner cheek, while he took another sip.

"Sun, What did you say?", he repeated. I didn't tell him the whole thing a few seconds ago, and I was a little embarrassed to say that, especially now that I calmed down, it didn't right to me to speak like that to somebody.

I squeezed my hair behind my ear, and leaned against the counter behind me. I looked at the ground, and repeated what I said to her. He turned to his left, and spit his coffee out. I was sure that I saw how it came through it nose. Then he started laughing, while he grabbed a napkin and wiping his nose and mouth.

"What is so funny about that?", I asked a little angry. He kept laughing. "I think, I seriously need to stop cursing around you.", he said and my jaw dropped. "No-.. I-.. that was something.. out of anger!". I defended myself.

He put his coffee away, and slowly walked towards me. "Good, I understand, but I don't want anything similar to that, come out of your mouth ever again.", he said and gently grabbed my waist. He pulled me closer, but I looked down.

"Okay..", I said quietly, feeling guilty, although I didn't regret anything. He ran his hand through my hair, and made me look at him. "You're a princess, and you don't talk like that..", he continued, and I blushed. I had to smile. He kissed me slowly, and gently, pulling me even closer. I wrapped my arms around him, and hugged him tightly, when he interrupted the kiss.

"I trust you..", I whispered and could feel his smile. "But I have to go now.. mom would go nuts, if she would find out that I'm here.. I'm sorry..", I said. I was really thankful that he helped me to calm down. He always knew how to do that so easily, sometimes I asked myself what I would do without him.

"You wanna leave, without giving me a taste?", he asked with that voice again, and damn.. I couldn't answer immediately, so he had enough time to start kissing my neck.. I had to moan. I couldn't keep it in anymore.. I laid my hands on his chest because I knew he was going to leave marks.

"Please don't do this to me.. you know I can't stop when you begin..", I whispered and he licked his lips, looking at mine. "I already miss you..", he said and kissed me one last time, before I had to leave..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 170 27
[STRONG LANGUAGE] "Dear my love.."
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
10.1K 194 31
"If we're doing the right thing, then why does it hurt so much?" A Ethan Dolan fanfic {completed}
184K 1.7K 29
We all imagine things right? I love to imagine about Ethan and Grayson Dolan. I decided to publish them for you to read it. These imagination are abo...