Harry Styles Oneshots

By harryslilbigtoe

Just a bunch of Harry (mostly Larry) oneshots I've come up with so please don't steal them. Prompts welcome... More

Introduction
Robin Jay
I love You
Special little baby
Daddys Duo
Paint my life
It Hurts LouLou!
Fun Times
Sleep talking
Spread Awareness
Spread Awareness Pt. 2
TREAT HARRY W/ KINDNESS
PROMPTS
Coming out
Mama's Special Boy
Mama's Special Boy Pt.2
Our Little Ones
Just a question
Spread Awareness Pt. 3
Sleepy Baby
Another question... sorry
Our Little Sweetheart
Picking on me!
Spread Awareness Pt.4
You're Very Funny
Spread Awareness Pt. 5
Wanted To Have Fun
Hypnotised
Ok but!
Spread Awareness Pt. 6
You're So Very Special
We Love Our Baby
Cravings And Big Brothers
Spread Awareness pt. 7
Telling Everyone
Protect Me
Little Love
Too Good For This Life
New Start
Spread Awareness Pt. 8
Come Back To Me
To Lucky
Just Wondering...
Overnight
Hiatus
Accidents happen
Trying to Breathe
Inside Day
Oh So Precious Pt.1
Oh So Precious Pt. 2
Scared For Their Life
The Best Ever
Happy Mothers Day!
A Day Off
Trying & Trying
First Steps
To Good
Too Good For This Life pt.2
Prison Again
Mr Tomlinson's
Spread Awareness Pt. 9
Allergic to cold
Birthday Mishaps
Accepting
Perfect
Merry Christmas
Safe Now
Two Peas In A Pod
Save Me
Not Gonna Hurt You
Not True
Owie!
Happy H Day!
The Worst
I Miss You Daddy
Happy Again!
Harryween!!!
This Is Me
Taught Not To Judge
I'll Love You No Matter What

Yeehaw Boots

3.4K 40 12
By harryslilbigtoe

Hi! So, the set out of the house is the same from the show Heartland, if you haven't seen it, don't worry this is it

Louis walks down the long and winding drive, looking out to the hills and seeing horses and cows and sheep all running in the paddocks, and as he finally reaches a large house with a massive barn, a few other small paddocks holding a few horses. Then he sees some dogs, all tied up of course.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Why are you on my property?" Louis turns around, seeing a boy on a horse, a big Rottweiler growling at him. "I-I have to meet someone.... Anne Styles?" The boy nods, clicking his tongue in such a way to make his horse move forward, circling Louis. "Why do you wanna meet my mother?"

Louis watches him, feeling scared out of his mind. "Because I got offered a job... now can you tell where she is, or not? Am I going to have to find that out for myself?" The boy on the horse jumps down and walks into the barn, and puts the horse in it's stable and taking the saddle and bridle off quickly, then walks back out. "Follow me... Boss, drop it." He says to the dog, making it turn into a big cuddly teddy bear.

They walk to the house, Louis following with his big bag thrown over his shoulder. He notices the man's walk, and how he strides down the rest of the drive and up the porch the front door, just like to cowboys in the movies. "Are you comin' in or what?" The young man asks, turning around to see Louis standing next to the stairs and looking lost. "Oh.... sorry..." He whispers, looking down and walking in.

"Take your shoes off... mum'll lose her mind if you go in the house with them on."  Louis nods, taking off his shoes and placing then next to the man's. "Mum! Someone's here to see you." Suddenly, he hears hurried footsteps, then a woman steps into the living room where Louis stands awkwardly. "Oh! You must be Louis? I'm Anne, I don't know if my son introduced himself, but that's Harry... come in darling, would you like something to eat? A drink?" Louis shakes his head. "No thank you, I'm fine." Anne nods, telling him to take a seat in the dining room.

"So, getting straight to business, you'll be getting $11 dollars an hour.. and you'll be expected to help with the horses, mucking out their stalls, turning them out and everything. If you need a hand, Harry will help you, you'll also be required to help either my husband, Des, or Harry. Harry will wake you up in the mornings, just until you get used to it... Harry darling, come in here please." He hears Harry come down what must be a set of stairs and then he's entering the room. "Yes, mum?" Anne smiles at him. "Would you be able to show Louis around? Just to get him used to where everything is." Harry nods, kissing his mother cheek as they leave the house. The dog Harry had called Boss earlier still trails behind.

They walk into the barn, and Harry points to each stall, saying each horses name. "This is Saxon, he's dad's horse. That's Blazer, he's mum's, Kennedy is Gemma's... Gemma's my sister, she doesn't live here anymore, but she still calls in heaps. Tank is mine. That's Boomer, and that's Jet... we sort of share them. The office is through there, that's where we put the tack-"

Louis looks at him like's speaking a different language. "What the fuck is tack?" Harry laughs, throwing his head back as he does so. "The tack, is what you call saddles and bridles, you know what that stuffs for right?" Louis nods. "Right, upstairs is the loft, and in there is the hay bay. The holding yards are outside, and we have a few more outdoor stalls... that's everything, I think dinner should be ready, come back inside." Louis nods, following the young man back to the house.

"Are you ok with chicken pie Louis? I can make something else for you if not." Louis shakes his head, telling her chicken pie is fine. "Go and sit in the lounge room darling, make yourself at home, I also put your bag in the room you'll be staying in, I'll show after we've had dinner. Des should be home soon." Louis nods, walking into the lounge room and sitting on the lounge silently next to Harry.

Harry lays on the couch, watching the TV, his eyes occasionally flicking to Louis. "So.... what made you wanna get a job in the country? 'Cause you're from the city right?" Louis nods, but then shrugs his shoulders. "You're not much of a talker are you? Why not?" Louis looks at him, trying to think of an answer. "Because I don't want to... but to answer your questions, I did live in the city, yes... and I got a job here because it was going and I wanted a change of scenery." Harry nods, turning his attention back to the TV and leaving the subject alone.

After watching TV for about an hour until they hear the front door opening. "I'm home family! I know you've missed me!" They hear someone yell out. "Gemma quiet down please, we have a guest. The new ranch hand." Suddenly there's a girl coming into the lounge room. "Hi Gem... this is Louis, he's the new ranch hand." Louis smiles at the girl, waving slightly as she comes to sit with them.

After a beautiful dinner, Louis is shown his room and soon falls asleep. Only to be woken at an ungodly hour of the morning.

"Get up city boy! We've gotta check to the cows for any calves." Harry says as he barges into Louis' room, waking the boy from his beloved sleep. "What? It's not even light out... why do we have to get up this early?" Harry laughs at him again, telling him again to get up and get dressed.

As he comes out from his room, he sees Des, who he had been introduced to just as dinner was being served, and Harry waiting for him. "About time.. Jesus." Harry drawls, putting his hat on and walking outside. "You know how to ride a horse don't you Louis?" Des asks him, making nod a little. "I went to a DUDE Ranch when I was younger and they taught us how to ride a horse." He hears Harry snicker at him from his place on the porch. "Harry. Stop it." Des reprimands, making the boy stick his hands up in mock surrender. "Right, if you and Harry just take it slow, I'll call Gemma over later today and she can show you how to ride." Louis nods, following Harry as he walks into the barn and into his horses stable.

"Umm... which one am I taking?" Harry sighs, leaving Tank and getting out Boomer and saddling him up for Louis. "Thank you..." He whispers, getting on the horse. "Harry, before you go... I want you to check the cows first see if we have any calves, bring down the mother and calf if we do, then go and check the sheep, make sure you change their paddock." Harry nods, walking out of the barn on Tank with Louis following close behind.

"So.... have you always lived on a farm?" Harry turns his head, looking at Louis. "Uh no, we used to live in England but dad wanted to move out here so we did and we've been out here ever since.... what about you? You sound like you're from England as well." Louis nods, "Yeah, I am.. my mum passed away a few years back and she's always wanted to come over here and have like a holiday on a farm and work with all the animals... before she died, I got her to write a list of all of the things she wanted to do but never got the chance, so I'm doing them for her, and it sounds dumb but I take a picture of her with me, so she can experience it too."

Harry nods, leading them up the maze of paddocks. "In here, it's only a small one, it's just for the dry cows." Louis looks at him with raised brows, as if asking for an explanation. "The pregnant ones, just follow me... actually, do you think you could wait here? And just make sure you don't let any out unless I tell you to." Louis nods, staying out in his place as he watches Harry trot off in the barely seeable light to get any calves.

"None this morning, but we'll check again tonight... we have to get the sheep out of the paddock they're in and into the one next to it." Louis nods, following the farmer boy. "Ok, you asked me a question so I get to ask you one...." Louis snorts. "You already did when you said 'what a about you?' But go on, ask another."

"What one of you're pet peeves?" Louis looks at him, an utterly astounded look on his face. "Umm.... loud eating? Is probably number one. What's yours?" Harry shrugs, opening a gate and walking in. "Open that gate there for me could you? Leave the gates like they are, you just stand a little ways down there so they go in." Louis nods, waiting for Harry to do as Des has asked.

After coming back from doing those things, Louis jumps off, and under Harry's instruction, unsaddles Boomer. "We have to feed all the horses, then we can go in for breakfast." Harry say as he hears Louis' stomach rumble. "Ok, you're gunna need to show me how we do that." Harry nods, expecting it. "I'll just tell you what to do, you'll learn faster that way." Louis nods, following him and before he knows it, they're on their way into the house.

"Good morning boys, how did you sleep?" Harry kisses the woman's cheek as she speaks, sitting down at the same spot he did last night. "Very well thank you Mrs. Styles... early mornings aren't my thing though."

Anne chuckles, telling him he'll get used to it. "What's for breakfast mum?" Harry asks, pushing his long chocolate locks out of his face.

"I made some pancakes, but I was wondering, Louis, would you like to give Harry and I hand today? We have a few people coming over." Louis nods. "As long as Mr. Styles doesn't need a hand."

"Just call us by our first names, it's silly that whole thing... Des will tell you that he isn't Mr. Styles, his father was." Louis nods, hooking into the pancakes.

They soon hear a knock on the door, making Anne smile and rush towards it. "Hello! How've you been? Is everyone here?" The person says something Louis doesn't hear, but Harry tells him to get up and come outside.

"What are all these kids doing here?"

Harry walks ahead of him, smiling at all of the kids and hugging a few. "Mum's always been involved in the community and so she started doing this, it's like a day for all the kids from around the area with disabilities to come have fun, ride the horses and learn how to take care of a horse and stuff." Louis nods, following him into the barn. "You can help when you learn to ride properly, dad said Gems was coming this afternoon to teach you.... for now though, you have to shovel shit, have fun." Harry chucks him a shovel, and points to a wheelbarrow.

"Hazzy! Tank?" A girl comes in, running to Harry and then looking to his horse. "Of course, love... Lou, don't do Tank's stall, that's for April and I to do when we finish." Louis nods, taking Boomer out of the stall and putting him in an outside stall.

After cleaning out all of the stalls, Louis walks out of the barn and smiles as he sees Harry riding around with the small girl sitting in front of him. "Kick him up, love... let's go a little faster. I'll keep you safe, don't worry." Harry says to her, helping her make the horse go faster.

"He has a special connection with her... always has." Anne says as she notices Louis staring at Harry and the small girl. "What?" He says snapping back into reality. "April, Harry's always has a special connection to her, no one knows why but they have a special bond."

Louis nods, watching the pair as they ride around the arena. "I think Gemma's coming to give you lessons when Harry and I finish." Louis nods, asking what else has to be done. "Would you be able to unload those hay bales into the hay bay?" Louis nods, doing as asked and quickly getting the job done.

"Harry dear, would you be able to go and check if there's any lambs?" Harry nods, asking April if she'd like to go with him, and of course the small girl nods, giggling as they ride off.

The pair soon come back, everyone else having left, with a little lamb in their hands.

"Mum, we got an orphan. April love, are you going to name him?" April nods, petting them small lambs head. "Billy... like a billy goat Hazzy." Harry chuckles, nodding at the name chosen for the small lamb. "Mumma! Can I have a sleepover at Hazzy's house?"

Her mother looks at Anne, who nods with a warm smile, you'll have to ask Harry and his mummy baby girl... but if it's ok with them..." The small girl squeals, running back over to Harry, and asking him if she can stay. "Mum, can April stay?" Anne nods, chuckling quietly as the pair share a hug.

A few hours later, everyone is sat down, eating dinner... well everyone except Harry and April as they are in Harry's room getting ready for April to go to bed. "Anne, if you don't mind me asking... what does she have?" The sudden question makes Anne almost choke on her food. "Sorry... it's just I've been wanting to ask all day and didn't know how to." Anne nods, coughing a little as she takes a sip of her water. "She has autism, neither her parents or I can explain the bond they have... they've been best buds since she was born." Louis nods, hearing the girl giggle. "Louis, do you wanna come and turn out all the horses?" Harry asks, April holding on to his hand as they walk out.

"Yeah, of course." The three of them walk out, Louis smiling as Harry and April talk about the horses.

"Lou, can I talk to you for a second?" Harry asks, pulling Louis out of the stall where he trying to get a head stall on Boomer.

Harry smiles at him, scratching the back of his neck. "Ok, I know I was a bit of dick yesterday and this morning... but I just wanted to say sorry.." Louis nods, accepting the handshake Harry gives him.

They stand in awkward silence for a few moments, before Louis impulsively leans for ward, gently placing his hand on the back off Harrys's neck, pulling him in and kissing him. And that was the best thing that ever happened to him. He had met his Prince Charming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 145 13
These are some Larry one shots which I might ever write a short story for. if one gets a lot of comments i'll work harder on it so tell me if you wan...
47.3K 827 8
These are some Larry Stylinson one shots I have written in my spare time. I suck at writing series so I hope I don't suck at these. Vote or leave a c...
717 29 6
Louis and Harry one-shots for you all to read!!! I hope you all will enjoy my one shots :) Anygays luvs, let's get into reading about our two lovel...
2.7K 197 5
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...