Finally Caught You, Flea

By alayna014

Shizuo and Izaya are both always fighting. It's always the same. Shizuo gets angry, and Izaya always gets awa... More

Stupid Protozoan
Until Now
Day Ruined
What Is That Flea Planning?
Confusion
What Did You Do?!?!
Did He Just......?
Am I a Murderer?
What the hell is going on with you flea?
Different Kinds Of Anger
Waking up into a nightmare
Jobs
Being of Use
Sweets
Bedtime
Pain
Why is he...?
Meeting Namie
Time Off
Get back in bed, stupid flea!!!
Russia Sushi
Guilt
Revenge
Beatdown
Starting over
Living arrangements
Sleeping arrangements
The next morning
Annoyed
Alone
I'm sorry, Shizuo
Silence
Humanity
Building friendship
Checkup
Awake
Drunk
Makeout
Why?- Shizuo
Why?- Izaya
Back to everyday life
Accuse
Wanting answers
Advice
Kidnapped
Hope
Don't you dare die, flea
Worried
Thoughts
[A/N]: Should I make a lemon?
Peaceful
Warm
Did the flea just hit me with a pillow
Did something happen?
Phone call
Again?
Happy
Surprise
Awkward
He will pay
The envelope
Falling apart
What the hell is wrong with him?!
Running
Orange Ovals
Protect
Shot
Numb
Questioned
my bad
Away
Tired
[A/N]: Questions
Rest
Meaning
Hungry
Erika
To be sure
Closer
Sore
Information
Sleep
The fake
Coloring book
Mistakes were made
Payback
Don't say it
[A/N]: Idea
Stay this way
Not Alone
Marks
Plans
Arrival
Confrontation
Fight
A big fucking mistake
End
[A/N]: Thank you PLEASE READ
[A/N]: Info PLEASE READ
NOT RELATED TO DURARARA!!
[A/N] My new story
NEW STORY

By force

2K 94 15
By alayna014

It was about a week later when the duo went to Shinra's house for a checkup on the raven. Izaya kept saying how he was fine and that he could take off the sling for his arm now, without having to go to Shinra's, but Shizuo wasn't having any of that.

"I think I would know if my body was healthy or not, Shizu-chan."

"I don't care care flea, we are going to Shinra's to make sure that it's okay to take it off before you actually do it. It would be pretty damn stupid if you go messing with it and end up making it all worse."

Before Izaya could open his mouth to let out another protest, Shizuo had scooped him up to where he was basically carrying him bridal style.

"What the fuck are you doing, Shizu-chan?!"

"Oh, shut up! Since you were so damn persistent about not going, what other choice did I have besides taking you by force?"

"That doesn't mean you have to carry me like a damsel in distress!"

"I do if you are gonna constantly act like one!"

The two continued to argue and bicker until Izaya finally gave up.

That is, he only gave up when Shizuo finally relented some and started to take the alleyways while carrying the raven instead of walking out in more of the public's view.

Izaya was seeming to sulk, which Shizuo caught on and decided to try and fix a little bit.

"You should accept a friend's help, when it is within reason, that is. No one really likes it when they offer to go out of their way to help someone, only to be yelled at and rejected."

Shizuo has been giving tips to the flea to be less of an asshole, but Shizuo tried to do so as little as possible. It's not that he didn't want the flea to be nicer to others. He just didn't feel comfortable being put in this position. He didn't like the idea of trying to shape someone elses personality.

The raven stopped complaining, which shot a pang of guilt through Shizuo.

Dammit.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 19
Izaya questions all he ever works and lives for. Then when finding the answer he looses himself completely. Spiraling into a depression he can't pull...
3.2K 67 19
My one true otp, Orihara Izaya and Heiwajima Shizuo! They're gonna do lots of cute things in this fanfic. They are also going to lots of bad things. ...
7.1K 147 12
(Y/n) has moved to Ikebukuro where she will meet two of the most powerful men of the city. What will happen? Read to find out! Sorry if I write somet...
74.5K 3.9K 14
"Izaya, t-there's something wrong with that child..." It's true, he wasn't normal from the start. Orihara Izaya is a problem child at a very young ag...