Lakshya (ongoing)

By Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... More

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Spying (✔️)

1.9K 113 32
By Sukorian

Recap: Bua and Laksh played a drama to clone Sanskaar's mobile. Ragini shows some confidence in front of Swara.

Laksh was upstairs in his bedroom checking on the mobile phone. Sanskaar now you are gone no one will be able to save you from me now.

Ragini enters the room. Just to find her husband in anger mood. She come and hugs him, current passed through his body, she now is affecting him somehow.

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh you know what I did?!". Ragini has placed her hands around her chest.

Laksh shook his head. "hmm What?!". He was changing his shirt.

Ragini pouts. "Laksh look at me once!".

Laksh turns. "Haan Ragini say. What you did?!".

Ragini smiles.

Laksh looked at her confused, then he too smiles.

Ragini turns him to the mirror.

Laksh looks in it. "Ragini what?!".

Ragini smiles brighter. "Laksh see that smile I made it happen?! Smart Haan?!".

Laksh smiles even brighter. "Haan after all you are learning for me!".

Ragini confuses. "Learning from you?! What?!"

Laksh smirks. "Arrey Ragini to be smart 😜".

Ragini looked at him with open mouth. "Laksh how mean you are?!". She hits him and that too with power!

"Ouch!!!". He was rubbing his arm and left the room.

Sanskaar was trying to convince Bua to spend the time with him. But Bua wasn't interested.

Ragini was taking her own time thinking of her doings. Laksh is right I have to find myself. I have learnt to follow everyone blindly. First I have become the perfect grand-/daughter for my Daadi and Papa. Where does it lead me?! To my failure. Trying to be the best was too much and difficult to handle.

Then I tried to be someone else again I was following someone Sanskaar. He mislead me and made me to someone who hates herself. Yes, I hated myself for that. As it wasn't me and suddenly he changed his mind and I was the culprit for everyone! Again all cursed me! But not Laksh he stayed calm, calling me a fake person. He was right, I was fake I was never me! I was always a shape of someone a shadow of someone's wish, but never me.

Laksh you truly have changed to a better person as you have changed me too. I want to be your Ragini, who needs nothing more than your love. I will be the one whom's love you want someday.

The men's went to the office, but Laksh was keeping an eye constantly on Sanskaar. Today you are gone I will find out with whom you are working together and then I will expose you!

It was 5:30 pm. When Sanskaar left the office he was secretly followed by Laksh.

Sanskaar reached the hotel on 5:56 p.m. he rushes inside the hotel to meet the one.

Laksh why is he running now?! damn it I can't follow him in this speed. He will get to know that I'm here too. Oh Shit I can't lose this chance. I have to do something.

Laksh enters the hotel he was looking for Sanskaar. Damn it where has he vanished?!. He saw a woman of the hotel.

Laksh went to the receptionist. "Excuse me?!".

The woman turns. "Yes Sir, how can I help you?!".

Laksh smiles. Of course the killing on.

"I was looking for a friend of mine. He looks like this..?". He took out his mobile and gave it to her.

The woman nods. "Oh Haan he just went to into the bar".

Laksh nods. "Thank you! Bye",

The woman waved. "Bye".

Laksh went inside the bar and he hides behind a pillar. He saw Sanskaar talking to a woman.

Sanskaar was laughing and holding her hand. "I'm happy you come...!".

The woman was hidden through Sanskaars body. "I'm happy you come on my request!".

Sanskaar nods. "Yes, how couldn't I?! You have helped me so much, when I needed it the most!".

The woman shook her head. "Oh come on Sanskaar you would have done the same....".

Sans moves and her face was visible.

Laksh who is she?! And what are they talking about I can't hear anything!

Laksh was trying to get near to them. But then he bumped into a waiter.

Laksh bend down with the waiter. "I'm sorry...".

Sanskaar heard the sound of the jingling glasses. They all turned. But Laksh was fast enough to escape from there before Sanskaar see him.

Laksh hides he was taking fast breaths. Shit I have to be more careful otherwise he could have seen me! I need to know who she is and why and how she helped Sanskaar! Does she helped him?! Or is she just a friend? I couldn't hear anything!

Laksh left the hotel. He took the car keys and opens the door. He waited for Sanskaar and the woman (Kavya) to come out, but no one come.

Laksh was fuming in anger. What the hell is he doing there for so long?!.

Just then Sanskaar comes out hugging Kavya.

Laksh leans on his seat and tried to hide his face and upper body. He was looking to Sanskaar, who sat in his car and drove his way to MM. Laksh was waiting for Kavya...

Laksh maybe I can be befriend to her? No, maybe Sanskaar told her everything of us! Haan I need to be cautions. I will follow her and then I will think what to do next!

Kavya called a taxi. She sits inside the cab and gave the driver the address.

The taxi driver nods and drove the way she described.

Kavya smirks. She had seen him.... Lakshya Maheshwari! I'm Kavya na Tanya Malhotra! I have come up with your Brother just to ruin you and your Family!

The driver was driving weirdly, but Laksh didn't give up he follows the cab till he stopped. Laksh was looking at them and suddenly another woman come out...

Laksh what the hell.. where is she?! Where is that woman and who is she?!

Damn it!

Laksh hits with his palm on the steering wheel! He returns home... I was so close and still I failed!

Kavya comes home she removes the mask and was again herself. The driver of the cab was no one else as her brother Karthik....

Karthik looked at her. "Thank God you saw him coming!".

Kavya nods. "Yes, always keep a mask in the car! I need to distract him".

Karthik smiles. "Kavya don't worry I will have it for sure!".

Kavya smirks.

Ragini was looking at Laksh... he was upset.

Ragini cups his face. "Smile!!!! You make me sad".

Laksh was frustrated. "Uff... Ragini stop this I'm not in the mood!".

Ragini hold his hand. "Oh share na... I'm your friend share your problem with me ypu will feel better!".

Laksh looked at her. He was tried, but ya she was right so he shared his pain with her...

Ragini thought. "Hmm 🤔 you sure, it was the same cab?!"

Laksh nods. "Ragini 100%!!!".

Ragini hmm

"What Ragini?".

Ragini looked at him. "Well maybe she saw you and made her own plan?!".

Laksh confused. "means?!"

"Haan Laksh it's just a thought, but if she knows about everyone then also about the cars. Maybe she was just waiting to fool you?!".

Laksh frowns. "Very funny! But maybe you are right. That can only mean that someone is working with her!"

Ragini nods. "Haan. Sanskaar that woman and another person. Laksh I will work with you too! Together we are stronger than being alone!😁".

Laksh pouts. "Ragini you are just trying to find a way to spend more time with me!! 🤨".

Ragini shrugs. "Hmm maybe 😜".

Laksh rolls his eyes, he lies down on her lap. Ragini caresses his head and both fall asleep.

_____
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.3K 13
The story is about a prince Lakshya , who is kind and nice. He is pushed into his adult life and has no idea what love means. He has an elder brothe...
6.8K 474 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
9.1K 197 2
SwaSan One Shot On Six Months Leap in Serial #37 in BLAME on 22May 2020
95K 2.8K 18
This is my idea after Ragini's truth was exposed and she was thrown out of their lives.Laksh has realised his love for Ragini. Ragini does'nt want to...