Lakshya (ongoing)

由 Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... 更多

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Love? (✔️)

1.8K 123 64
由 Sukorian

Recap: Laksh... Lakshya... or Lucky I have fallen in love with all three...

Laksh hasn't looked at her, he murmurs. "Love?!". He was lost in his own world.

I don't know what love is! Because, when I thought I have fallen in love with someone then the person doesn't loved me back. Her sister made her love me... well the sister whom I don't love, but who loves me... confusing is in my nature, but this is out of the world.

I thought I loved Swara, well I come to know by now that is was just a mere of attraction and not love.

I thought I will be a bad company for Ragini as I don't love, but respect her. My respect for her vanished the day her true come out.

I thought I have a loving family, but to be honest all are selfish. All are thinking about themselves.

Ya even me! I'm selfish too! And I don't mind it anymore.

Ragini saw him lost. "Laksh...?". She was still hugging him. "I know you are angry and it is your right. I don't ask you to love me back. How can I?! I know you need your time, but....?".

She looses the grip. "But please consider the fact that I'm with you from the worst to the best. I won't leave you alone not in the darkest moment in your life".

Laksh laughs lightly. "Ragini I thought you are afraid of darkness?!".

Ragini nods. "Yes, I am, but I'm not afraid of you. You will give me the light I need!".

Laksh nods. "Haan I'm a tube-light! I glow in night".

Ragini smiles. "Actually you are not a tube-light!".

Laksh pouts. "What I'm not... that is the shock of my life".

Ragini laughs loud. "Laksh..!". *Haha*. "You know you have the heat of the fire inside you. In the night I never need a duvet as long as you are there your body heat is an indicator of your presence".

Laksh was amazed by her cool answer. Not scared not shy, but bold like he wants it.

"OMG my wife is using me in my weakest moment... when I'm sleeping! 😱".

Ragini shook her head. "That is not true...".

Both bursted out in a loud laughter.

Laksh took his clothes and come back changing. His gaze fall on his wife...

Laksh looked at her and asked her. "What is so interesting?! That your focus went to the sheet of paper in your hands than on me?!".

Ragini shifted her gaze and looked at him. "Laksh I'm reading a magazine".

Laksh rolls his eyes. "Oh a woman magazine. How interesting!".

Ragini glares at him. "Ha ha ha. Very funny". She said in sarcasm and he snatched the magazine from her hands.

A compatibility test...?

Laksh laughs. "You fill it... what marks we got?". There was some interest he had to know.

Ragini looked down. Hmm I didn't fill it! And even if I would have filled it I wouldn't be able to fill the half of the form".

Laksh lifts an eyebrow. "Oh acha really?! Let me see!".

What is the fav Color of your partner?!

Laksh: Red

Ragini: Black.

What is the fav food?

Laksh: pass

Ragini: Parathe.

What is the biggest fear?

Laksh: Darkness!

Ragini: pass. Laksh do you even have a fear?

Laksh kept quiet (will be revealed in another update)

What is the biggest achievement?

Laksh: hmm 🤔

Ragini: Your project.

Laksh asked for a one moment... "hmm 🤔 Haan the dance teaching for the kids".

Ragini shook her head.

Laksh confused. "No?! You are lying, Ragini this is cheating!".

Ragini smiles. "I'm not cheating! You are the cheater you remember the Ludo night"

Laksh waves with his hand. "What that wasn't cheating this was a mind game!".

Ragini laughs.

Laksh looked at her. "Okay tell me your biggest achievement!".

Ragini smiles looking deep into his eyes. "It was to have back your lost friendship!,

Laksh nods. "Ooh... Haan... that is your biggest achievement?!".

Ragini nods.

Laksh accepted.

What is the biggest dream?

Laksh: dance and ... wait! I'm your biggest dream!

Ragini: to be loved?!.
"Laksh I don't know why you think that you are not loved, but I'm here na. In front of you!",

Laksh shook his head. "Ragini this is not my biggest dream!".

Ragini was shocked. "No..?!".

Laksh shook his head. "I want to show everyone that I'm right in that what I'm doing. I'm still questioned by the other's no one even tries to understand me. Is it so difficult to see the big picture".

Ragini shook her head. No, but what is my fault?!. I can see it. I'm with you".

Laksh smiles. "Ragini you are with me, because I gave you the chance to change. You did change but your thinking is still the same. Ragini love doesn't happen over night. I understand it now!. I know you loved each of my shades and I'm thankful to you. But I haven't found MY Ragini yet, AS I STILL THINK YOU ARE NOT YOURSELF STILL A FORMED ONE".

Ragini was looking down. "But I have changed for you!". She said in a low voice.

Laksh nods. "See that's it! I didn't asked you to change for me, but for yourself! If you don't feel comfortable then it's okay. Change back I don't care! But don't say you changed for me because I don't want to be the reason of your unhappiness". He explains his feelings toward her.

Ragini cups his face. "Acha and why you don't want to be the reason of my unhappiness?!".

Laksh smiles. "Because I'm your friend how can I see a friend upset?!",

Ragini smiles bright. "Laksh we are friends and that is for sure!".

Laksh nods. "Haan Ragini!".

Ragini hugs him. "Okay this is the first time you admitted that we are friends after the whole expose!". She rested her hand on his chest and looked at him. "That is my biggest dream to be yours anyhow, even if it is just friendship. Because in friendship there is hope! And the hope grows with the TRUST and UNDERSTANDING!".

"I know Laksh I'm not your trusted one yet, you do give me here and there something, but I know it's nothing important still I keep it save".

Laksh was smiling at her. Ragini smiles back.

"It's late let's sleep and ya I'm changing for you and me. I just need time to find the real me!".

Laksh smiles seeing her glow. "I will be waiting for the real Ragini".

Ragini shook her head. "No, it you said MY Ragini".

Laksh bites on his tongue. "Oh Sorry, will be a waiting for MY RAGINI".

Ragini smiles. She kisses his cheek like every night and sleeps on his chest. "You know you said sorry!".

Laksh pouts. "Haan because you are my friend. Yaar unbelievable you real use me in my weakest moment!".

"Sshh Laksh. It's late good night!".

Laksh laughs. "Oh ya Good night!".

____
Please comment and vote

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

109K 4.9K 20
It's story of sanskar who was cheated by Ragini and her dadi ..presenting Swara as Ragini ...what will happen when sanskar get know on wedding date
133K 11K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
19.8K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
24.5K 906 14
Story starts when Laksh betrayed Ragini and married Kavya.