Lakshya (ongoing)

By Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... More

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Ignoring (✔️)

1.7K 119 50
By Sukorian

Recap: RagLak dance class with kids. Laksh has to pay, never mess with kids 😁.

Lakshya come home late, very late as the work load was huge. Since he got the success with the government project he is getting more and more responsibilities. He likes it, but he is also missing his freedom. It is all new for him, but he doesn't want to fly high and he doesn't want to give his work to Sanskaar. He still doesn't trust him he knows he is hiding something.

Laksh entered the room finding his wife sleeping on the bed with spread legs and arms on each side.

Laksh was exhausted he went to the washroom and changed his clothes before that he took a cold shower just to get rid off the stress, he feels better.

He comes and she had even taken more space for herself. What is this how will I sleep on the bed?!. Haan that is good. He lies next to her and took her in his embrace. Holding her arms with his arm and encircled her legs with his legs.

Soon Laksh dozens off, but in a fraction of seconds he was kicked out of the bed.

Laksh landed on the ground. "Ouch!!!"

Laksh was rubbing his bottom and his back was aching, he looked up and saw his wife kind of dancing.

Laksh anger burst he stood up anf made his place back on the bed holding her tight. Having a weird dream....

Ragini starts to murmur. "Hmm kiss..."

Laksh dirty dream😱😡.

Ragini murmurs... "navel...". *hihi* she giggles.

Laksh looked at her and then to her navel, which was clear visible.

Ragini murmur ... "Aditya... 😱😂".

Laksh pushes her and she rolls down on the ground.

Ragini woke up because of the pain. "Ouch!!!". Now she was rubbing her bottom and Laksh was smirking. He spreads his arms and legs on the bed.

Ragini pouts. "Laksh I fell!".

Laksh turns his face. "It's not my problem!".

"Laksh I want to sleep on the bed". She demanded.

Laksh huffs. "Why? Here is no Aditya!".

Ragini got confused. "Aditya?!"

Laksh murmurs. "Yeah kiss... navel and Aditya...".

Ragini blushes. "You want to kisses my navel?!".

Laksh shook his head. "No, kicked you me out of the bed!".

Ragini shocked. "What why?!".

Laksh looked at her with a stern look. "I thought you might find your Aditya under the bed because here on the bed it's only Lakshya! Good night!".

Ragini pouts. "Pillow?!".

Again Laksh murmurs. "Hmm I need something to cuddle...". Laksh fumes. "Maybe Aditya will come and cuddle with you, use him as a pillow".

Ragini fumes now she was lying on the floor without anything.

On the next morning

Ragini woke up with pain on her back. She moves a bit here and a bit there. She moans of pain and stood up with a heavy back ache 😖 just to find an empty bed!

Ragini shouts. "Laksh!??".

Laksh comes out of the washroom he was drying his hair giving her no attention.

"Laksh you are so bad!". She pouts at him.

Laksh put the towel on the stool, but then he reminds something and throw it on Ragini!

"Laksh!! What is this?!".

Laksh combs his hair and adjusts his clothes.

Ragini goes near him. "When you woke up why didn't you wake me or put me on the bed?".

She hugs him from back. "You should have kissed my navel you would be happy and me too!".

Laksh frowns. "Haaw and Aditya poor he!". He removes her hands.

Ragini smirks. "Are you jealous?!",

Laksh point on himself. "Me why I look better!". He winks and left.

"Wait!!!! I need your help I can't give any dance classes today you are my assistant so help me". She was holding her back.

Laksh turns to her. "Assistant and me?! Can you even pay me for my work?! I don't think so! Bye!".

Laksh lefts an angry Ragini behind.

Laksh was having his breakfast, when Bua come {missed her?}.

Bua looked at him. "I want milk".

Laksh smiles. "Bua sit I will serve you!".

Ragini comes down a bit later.

Laksh full attention was on Bua only.

Bua was ordering him. "I want this I want you to take me out! A date!".

Laksh smiles. "Haan you and me alone, nice no disturbance".

Bua nods. "Haan you and me alone!

Sanskaar interrupted. "Arrey Bua what about us?! We haven't spent much time together let us go out for a special date!".

Laksh confused. "What special date? Why this sudden interest?! What is your intention??.

Sanskaar fumes. "Laksh!!! Mind your language she is also my Bua and I want to spend some time with her too".

Bua shook her head. "No, only Lucky and Me!". She demanded it.

Laksh smile. "You hear na! Only Lucky means me! Not you!".

Sanskaar was fuming in anger. "Bua!!!".

Bua scares.

Laksh stood up. "Sanskaar don't you dare to shout at her ever again!".

Sanskaar stood up too. "Laksh she is our Bua too and I want to spend my time with her you have a lot of work to do".

Laksh oh so he wants work... fine I will give him work. "I'm coming just wait".

Laksh vanishes to the bedroom he took out an old project file which was already done. Idiot now work for nothing!.

Laksh comes down. He gave Sanskaar the file. "Here you can work on this project if you want?".

Sans took it immediately and left from there.

"Now only Lucky and me?!". She asked innocently.

Laksh nods. "Haan you and me only!".

Ragini comes with hurdles. "Have fun!".

Bua smirks. "Don't worry we will!".

Laksh took her hand. "Bua let's go...!".

Ragini 😤

Bua 🤗

Laksh 😉😏.

Swara was coming down the stairs and burning in jealousy. How can they enjoy all my new students wants to join Ragini's class as the new moves Laksh showed them. 😡. Then they got a treat ans Sanskaar is of no use neither he can dance nor he has the money to spend on us.

"Bua come!".

Bua smiles. "Haan".

____
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
106K 4.8K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...
24.5K 906 14
Story starts when Laksh betrayed Ragini and married Kavya.
448K 19.9K 59
well it's a story which begins when RagLak takes Swara home from hotel where police raids and it's totally changed from any kind of love it full of e...