Lakshya (ongoing)

By Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... More

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)

2.3K 147 85
By Sukorian

Laksh comment invisible and not hearable for anyone...

Recap: Laksh and Ragini were still pissed because of the teddy bear. But after the breakfast they had a moment. Swara was trying to create a rift between them again. DP had told everyone to be ready for the business function.

Ragini was coming down, when she saw Laksh leaving with Adarsh in one car.

Ragini went to DP. "Papa we are also coming? Woh Laksh said na it is a business venue. How should be our dress up?!".

DP smiles. "Ragini whatever you like to wear you can. As this is a highly recommended place I would appreciated when you all try to be traditional as well as modern".

Ragini smiles and nods. "Thank you, but...?".

AP saw that. "Ragini what happen? What are you thinking?!".

Ragini pouts. "Maa what to wear?! I don't think I have something what could be modern as well as traditional, but it's okay I will find something".

AP nods. They all went to their room. Just to check their cupboards.

Ragini was looking in all the cupboards and wardrobes she had and shares with Laksh.

She sat on the bed and was lying on the bed on her back looking at the ceiling. She took out her mobile.

Laksh was at his cabin when his mobile rings.

Laksh picks up the call. "Hello?".

"Mister Lakshya Maheshwari, I think your name should be now Mister Rude. Does anyone receive a phone call like this?!".

Laksh numb. "Ragini...??"

"No; what you said last time... Haan your mistress. Of course it's me Ragini. Who else would call you than me... all are scared of you!".

Laksh frustrated. "Haan, but you are not?!".

Ragini giggles. "No... I'm not... absolutely not!". She was saying it with over confidence, but then she confessed. "A little bit... Laksh don't shout at me okay, please tell me what should I wear???".

Laksh rolls his eyes. He took the hand in which he held the phone on his forehead and thought. Where the hell does she come from?! Doesn't she can do one thing by herself?! Do I need to guide her through her whole life?! Please Ragini use your brain!. I can't think for you too!.

Ragini was continuously calling him. "Laksh okay listen Laksh... Laksh you there? Laksh are you still busy. Arrey Laksh look I will send you pics of my outfits. You just choose one... please!. I don't want to embarrass you!".

Laksh wasn't listening he just cut the call...

Ragini pouts. "How mean!!! 😡😡😡".

Laksh received a message

•Say which one?!•

Hot....

Hmm Okay, but not good enough...

Don't even think... Too hot to resist!

No, but no one will stare 🤔...

Perfect...

Ragini was about to send one more pic, when she received Laksh message.

•Stop spamming me with your awful looks just take the last one and get ready!•

Ragini pouts. "Idiot! How dare he saying I'm spamming him. I'm not!. I'm his wife he should be happy that I'm trying to give him as much as he wants, but he naa... Rude Haan from now on I will call you as Mr. Rude!".

She changed his name on her mobile. Mr. Rude... ❤️.

Laksh was sitting on his chair staring at his mobile, when he hears a knock on his cabin door.

Laksh looked up from the mobile. "Yes come in". He put the mobile back in his pocket.

A man comes with a file. "Sir... this file just come for you!".

Laksh looked at the file. "Nice. Thank You, you may go now".

The man left the room. Laksh was taking a careful look at the file. He was making some nods. When his mobile rings again.

Laksh received a message from an unknown number. •I have the proof that you are a liar. Like the other's•

Laksh got confused. I'm a liar?! Hmm?! Sure who isn't...!

Laksh wrote back. •Hey! yes I am a liar, but I openly admit it. I'm not like the other's who are hiding it! So whoever you are and whatever of proof you have go ahead and show the world I won't deny it!•

The writer on the other line got irritated and throw the mobile away.
😡 an angry face of Swara is shown...

This stupid Laksh has changed that much, but he isn't the holiest one here. He too is lying! I will show everyone that he is fake!.

Ragini was getting like the other's. Laksh has a shower in his cabin.

Laksh was taking a shower at the office in his cabin. He come out and got ready for the function. 👇

They left directly from the office, but DP and RP drove home to pick up the women from MM.

Ragini was happy she was praying the whole day for Laksh success. But then before she could leave she hears a very low voice a whimper.

Ragini follows the sound and saw her...

Bua was crying holding something tight in her hands.

Ragini felt hurt. She had created a bond with Bua. Even if she mostly creates problems and Ragini is the one who get blamed or scolded by Laksh...😖.

Bua was looking up, when she heard the door crunching.

Ragini come in. "Bua what happen...?".

All the other's were ready.

DP looks into the round. "All there?".

Swara smirks. Haan Baare Papa all there and ready to leave. If I can't scare you Laksh. Then I can fail you and separate you from Ragini. She and you will never become one. You can try a lot to change her, but she will always be just a fake image of me... she can never be like me or better than me!.

Laksh and Adarsh were waiting for the other's.

Adarsh places his hand on Laksh shoulder. "I'm so proud of you Laksh. Today you will win I'm sure you will rock it!".

Laksh smiles. "Thanks Bhai. Hope everyone comes on time".

Adarsh smirks. "Haan everyone!".

Laksh looked at him. "What?!".

"Nothing...?!". He smirks and shook his head.

A man comes to Laksh and Adarsh...
[he told them something muted].

Both were numb, they didn't say a word. Then the family arrived, but Laksh was gone. As he was angry Ragini wasn't there! All come, but she was missing!. That woman I hate her.

He was waiting near the window for the announcement of the winner project...

"Laksh! Laksh!!!!". They all called him.

He turns to the crowed and all were clapping.

Adarsh come to him. "Laksh you won congratulation!".

Laksh looked at him in disbelief . "What really?".

Adarsh hugs him. "Yes you win!".

Laksh made his way up to the stage to receive the contract. He looked at his mobile for the date then something falls down of his inner coat pocket.

Laksh picked it up!

FB

It was before Laksh left the room after RagLak had their moment.

Ragini went to her cupboard. "Laksh wait I have something for you".

Laksh stopped. "What Ragini?!"

She was holding a small lengthy gift in her hands. "That is for you...!"

Laksh took it. He opens the box. "A pen?!. What should I do with it?! You know I have plenty of pens. I don't need this one". He left it and it falls on the ground.

Ragini picked it up holding it tight. "Laksh I don't know why I bought this one, but I don't have that much money. Yet I thought you would like it, it was quite expensive I saved some money for it!".

Laksh turned, he saw her she wasn't talking to him she was talking to herself speaking to reflection on the mirror.

Laksh went to her. "My Pen!".

Ragini turns, but Laksh had turned his face just his hand was in front of her. She placed the pen in his hand and he put it in his inner pocket.

He left and she wipes her tears away having a smile on her face.

FB ends

_______
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 11K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
9K 197 2
SwaSan One Shot On Six Months Leap in Serial #37 in BLAME on 22May 2020
193K 6.3K 29
This is a swasan story It starts from the 6 month leap when laksh returned But there is twist in tale that is Sanskar never forgive Swara and decided...
31.9K 1.4K 17
A small raglak story with lots of turns and twists 😜😜😝 The most feared nightmare of Ragini came alive when Laksh faked his death to prove her guil...