Lakshya (ongoing)

By Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... More

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Mud / Apology (✔️)

2.4K 151 83
By Sukorian

Recap: Laksh rude behaviour toward everyone! Only his aunt Kiran and mother AP are saved. 

Ragini comes down looking at Laksh, who was lying happily on the lap of his aunt.

Pari looked at Ragini. "Ragini what had happened to you?! I mean the mud?!". She points on Ragini's feet's. Which still had mud signs.

Everyone looked at her.

Ragini lowered her head. "Bhabhi I was at the market buying the vegetables mom had asked me to. Then on my way back it starts to rain having two heavy shoppers with me I couldn't save myself being wet. Then one stupid car come and drove as fast as possible on the road breaking all signals. Not only this the driver suddenly drove over the passengers way. A child was running there I rushed to him with the stupid shoppers and lift him on time... the car wheels were rolling fast and the mud on the roads come over me...!". She pouts saying it.

Laksh bursted out in a loud laughter. "What a stupid story! Must be a big joke of yours covering your incompetence, that you might have fallen down by twisting your ankle, right. Oh come on Ragini, can't you find better excuses!". He laughs holding his stomach.

Swara shook her head. "Wah wah wah Ragini someone should learn from you making stories! By the way you got covered with mud because you deserved it! After all you are a big liar. To be fair even the mud is cleaner than your soul". She said in hate.

Laksh fumes!. "Swara Bhabhi stay in your limits. Who the hell gave you the right to speak to her like this?! I once told you and will say it again just keep quiet! Don't interfere in our matter!".

Adarsh was watching the news. "Laksh, Swara you two better stay quiet as Ragini is speaking the truth!". He increased the volume of the television.

They all stood up someone of the other passerby's must have record it.

Kiran claps. "Hero!". Pointing on Ragini.

Laksh pouts. "I'm the hero, only me no on else is your hero!".

Kiran shook her head. "No, you are my lucky!". She kisses his forehead.

AP looked at them. "Laksh Swara won't you apologies to her?".

Laksh shook his head. "Never would I apologise to her again! I thought I ruined her life, but the true is she ruined my life! There is no chance that I would say sorry to her!".

AP felt bad. "Laksh...?!".

Swara agrees to Laksh words. "Haan baadi mom same her she has played with me and my life like it is a daily soap. I will never forgive her!".

AP shouts. "Enough food is ready...!". She felt disappointed.

Ragini suddenly speaks up. "Wait!". They all looked at her. She was playing with her shawl... trying to find the right words and the courage to talk.

Laksh rolls his eyes. "How long should we wait?!". He said angrily!

Ragini took a deep breath. She folded her hands together

"Laksh I know what I did was wrong in your eyes. I'm sorry! I have never apologised for my deeds, but I want to ask you to forgive me, if possible! I have apologised to the family, but not to the one I love! Laksh I'm sorry!".

Laksh stayed cool. "Okay you done can we eat now?! I'm starving to eat your heroic vegetables". He leaves and sat on the dining table.

They all followed him. Ragini starts to serve the food, but Laksh denies to eat from her. He filled his plate by himself.

DP fumes. "Laksh....!"

Laksh looked at him. "Yes Papa!". He was determined.

DP knows it's better not to teach him as he won't listen now. "The Mehta file you get from Sanskaar is very important do take care of it and make us successful".

Sanskaar looked at him. "Baade Papa I still think it is a very big project he won't be able to handle it". Taking a morsel in his mouth.

Laksh anger raised. "Oh Mister Sanskaar RP Maheshwari. He is my father! If he has no objections then why you have?!. Even Adarsh Bhaiya has no problems or your own father doesn't has, but you have, after all you have to show them all how good you are all, after ruining my life. Thank you! For changing into a better person. Stop with your fake drama I'm fed up of it! Pretending to be good and then by the next moment you stab at us with a knife!".

All were shocked again Laksh loses his cool and this time even more worse than before.

DP stood up. "Laksh please! Control on your anger".

Laksh laughs while shaking his head in disbelief. "Wow Papa you still believe his words, that he changed? Instead of encouraging me he is trying to manipulate you by taking the project back. Fine you don't want me to work on it okay you can have it back, but trust me I will win this project with my own ideas not like you by stealing someone else belongings!". He looked at Swara ending his sentence.

Sanskaar was controlling his anger. But Laksh didn't.

"By the way Sanskaar how many times did you manipulated us all?! I know your mother was with you the whole time! She was a part of your dirty plan your father anf sister too?! From today on you are not my family! I would say a pin in my nerves, I'll tolerate you!".

Uttara shocked hearing his anger. "Bhai!"

Laksh shows her palm. "I said you are not family don't call me Bhai! I'm Lakshya Maheshwari!". He leaves without having food.

Ragini took a plate and prepared it. She stops and looked at Sanskaar.

"I don't know what you are trying to do or you are planning next, but Laksh is right! You behave weird. Saying sorry to him and then showing him low! Where is the logic?! I thought you love your brother?! But you love yourself and reputation more. How can you even think that he is not capable to take care of a project?".

Swara stood up and walked to Ragini.

"Whom are you supporting the one who hates you the most! Lakshya who has never loved you! Who has never felt more than friendship with you?! Sanskaar has loved me truly I trust his words, when he thinks Laksh is not ready to be a part of a big project like this then he must have a reason for it! Laksh inexperience!".

Ragini shook her head. "Haan of course it is his inexperience what else could it be?! But you just use your brain! If you keep him out of those projects how will he gain the necessary experience you are talking about?!".

She leaves to their room and placed the plate on the desk. She didn't said much.

"I'm not hungry!".

"I know you are! You haven't eaten anything properly since morning and I'm sure you haven't eaten anything on lunch! If you want to beat Sanskaar you have to be full concentrated. But you can't if you are hungry and out of energy".

Laksh huffs 😤. "Ragini stay out of my life".

Ragini looked at him. "I can't because you are my life!".

Laksh shook his head. "You started again. Leave!".

Ragini huffs. "I'm going!". She turns and thought. "The mole on your back you should let it check once".

Laksh was taking the first bite hearing her words "... okay! Wait what?!".

She vanished.

Laksh frowns. "tharki {pervert. He eats the food in minutes.

The other's were eating together, but silently no one talked...

Late in the night Swara was helping Kiran bua, but she didn't liked it.

Laksh heard the cry and rushed to her help.

Swara was trying something. "Bua stay calm!".

Laksh couldn't understand it. "Swara what the hell are you doing?!".

Swara rolls his eyes. "Laksh can't you see I'm trying to comb her hairs!".

Ragini come after cleaning the kitchen. She saw the anger on Laksh face then the attitude on Swaras face and the painful face of Kiran Bua.

Ragini enters the room and took Kiran Buas hand and left with her.

Laksh follows them just to see how easily and with care Ragini combs her hair applying oil on it.

Laksh felt like a big burden left from his shoulders after all Kiran Bua is his responsibility.

They all went to sleep.

_____

Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 19.9K 59
well it's a story which begins when RagLak takes Swara home from hotel where police raids and it's totally changed from any kind of love it full of e...
143K 6.4K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
193K 6.3K 29
This is a swasan story It starts from the 6 month leap when laksh returned But there is twist in tale that is Sanskar never forgive Swara and decided...
106K 4.8K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...