Lakshya (ongoing)

Od Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... Více

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Jealous / hurt (✔️)

2.8K 141 123
Od Sukorian

Recap: Laksh rude behaviour toward Ragini n Sans. His love toward his mom n respect toward his father.

Laksh comes in and saw her.
Ms. Kiran Maheshwari

Laksh happiness was beyond. He let his suitcase fallen at the spot. Kiran turns to the entrance, where the men's were standing.

Laksh shouts looking at her. "Phuppi / Bua {aunty sister of the father}".

Kiran smiles. "Laksh...!". She said, but she didn't move toward him, she stands there turning back to AP. "Laksh!". AP nods. "Haan Laksh".

Laksh comes near, but very slowly. "Maa is she the surprise?!". AP nods. "Haan Laksh your aunt will stay here for a few days". Laksh hold her hand and kisses it. Kiran smiles, but didn't get effected. She took her hand and roams around the house.

Sujata went near AP. "jiji aap na bilkul bhi fikar na karna Swara hai na {AP you don't worry Swara will handle her}".

Laksh fumes and looked at her with a stern face. "What?! She doesn't need anyone, who can't handle herself or husband! I will take the responsibility". He said without thinking twice.

Sanskaar shouts at him in anger. "Laksh! How dare to talk to my mother like this?!".

Laksh smirks at him. "To your mother, who was involved in your plans ruining the Maheshwari family! Wah!". He claps sarcastically.

DP shouts in anger. "Laksh?!".

Laksh didn't mind it and replied in equal volum. "Papa I'm saying the truth! Why would I lie?! Besides I don't want their help at any cost!".

Just then a thunder ⚡️was to hear.

Kiran fears. "aah nahi {No}", She scares and hides under the dining table!

The door goes open and someone enters into MM.

There she was standing, Ragini, totally wet and full of mud. She hears the thunder and let the shoppers fall. She rushed to Laksh and hugs him tight.

Kiran saw that, she comes out of her hideout and pushes Ragini away. Ragini got confused at first, she thought Laksh might have pushed her away. But then she saw her... the woman in her mid 40's. Laksh was holding his aunt tight.

"Bua come I will make you hot chocolate".

AP come to helped Ragini, who again frighten by the sound of the thunder.

Ragini shouts. "Aha". She closed her ears with her hands. AP hold her hand. "Ragini we are all here you don't worry!".

Ragini nods, but then Swara comes. "Uff Ragini we all know you are scared of almost everything! Can't you grow up!".

Laksh was caring of his aunt, she was giving his rude behaviour a turn. Ragini felt bad of Swaras words, yet she felt jealous because of Laksh Bua!

Laksh felt happy, his aunt was there, the one he was missing for so long, who never betrayed him. Never cheated on him nor will she ever do that as she won't understand it.

Swara rolls her eyes. "Don't behave like a child!". This was more a shout than a suggestion.

Laksh looked at the hall, he come back with his aunt holding a cup of hot chocolate. Ragini stammers in fear. "S...s..so..sorry Swara I won't fr... fri... frighten anymore".

Laksh was giving them a stern angry look. The aunt of Laksh sat on the couch next to Ragini. Kiran looked at Ragini with disgust. "Chi dirty... !". Ragini was shocked like the other's.

Swara smirks. "Haan Bua ji... she is a dirty girl!".

Kiran looked up to her. "Bad!". She shouts at Swara in anger which made Laksh glare at her. "Who is dirty?! She or you? Who lived with a man under one roof without a relationship! You are not better Swara at least Ragini made you to give your nameless relation a name!".

Sanskaar couldn't control his anger. "Laksh!!!". Laksh turns to him. "Oh Mister Sanskaar RP Maheshwari don't shout even I can shout! Don't forget I have already shown you your place at the office!".

Kiran shakes her head. "mud... chi dirty! Bhai will scold you". Ragini smiles of her weird way of care.

Ragini nods. "Haan hum abhi change karke aate hain! {I will be right back after changing}". Ragini vanished and Laksh sat next to his aunt and made her drink the hot chocolate, but with care.

Kiran pouts. "Laksh...? where is Lucky?!". She asked with big eyes.

Laksh was confused. "I'm here! Just take a proper look". He smiles.

Kiran Bua looked at his clothes, which were too formal and stern. Laksh follows her gaze. "I'm coming. Wait!". Laksh rushed up in a speed. He opens the door without knocking on it and starts to taking off his clothes just then he stand there numb.

Ragini turns hearing the sound. "Laksh ji!!!!". She was covering herself with her hands and he turns around.

Laksh bites on his finger. "Ragini couldn't you change in the washroom? Do you had to do it here!?". Laksh took out his clothes from the cupboard and immediately wore them. "Ragini don't you dare to stare at me". But Ragini was gone when he turns. Laksh releases a breath of relief. "Uff!".

Laksh comes down and was looking at his aunt, just after him Ragini come down. Laksh could see a bit anger and a blush on her face.

I haven't seen that much of her body just her waist like always as she always shows it wearing the saree...

Laksh went to his aunt. "Bua now I'm looking like your Laksh?!". Kiran nods. She pinch his cheek. Laksh smiles after yesterday it was the first time he smiles full heartily.

Laksh made his aunt drink the chocolate and everyone else starts to prepare for the dinner.

AP was checking the shoppers. "Ragini what is this all?! I send you to buy vegetables, but you come up with a market". Ragini explains in short. "Maa these were looking so fresh!".

"These carrots I will make mithai {sweet dish} of them. These bottle pumpkin I will make halwa {sweet dish} of them. Laksh, he likes sweets maybe he will forget the bitterness by eating these sweets?!".

AP refused to do anything like this. "Ragini please let it be! You can't force him to forget what happened. What you can do is to make friendship with him. Try to gain his trust! Maybe all will settle down maybe not, but don't force him".

Ragini nods. "Hum Bua ji se poochte hain unko kiya pasand hai {I will ask Aunt what she likes}.": AP nods with a smile.

Ragini comes into the living hall. "Bua ji...?".

Kiran looked up at her.
"What would you like to eat?!".

Laksh fumes. "Ragini! In the morning someone said, that there is no need for you to cook! Neither is there a need to ask to anyone, what they would like to have".

Kiran fears. "Laksh... where is Lucky?!". Laksh hold her hand. "Isko dehk ke Lucky chup jahta hai {seeing her Lucky hides}".

Kiran glares at her. "Bad girl go!". Ragini lowered her head and leaves to her room.

AP comes out. "Laksh!".

Laksh didn't looked up. "haan Maa what?!".

"Ragini is trying it!".

"Haan so let her it won't effect me!".

Kiran took Laksh and made him lie on her lap. Laksh smiles he felt like heaven. Ragini was crying in her bedroom.

Laksh ji I know I have done many mistakes, which aren't easy to forget? But what should I do?! An apology you didn't accept...? Wait I haven't apologised to you till date!

AP comes to her and tried to console her. "Ragini?".  She wipes her tears away. "Maa I'm coming".

______
Please comment and vote

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.6K 3.4K 31
SR track What if Laksh got kidnapped and blamed? His only support is Ragini, will this situation change his feelings for her? Will he see more than b...
82.4K 7.4K 34
A story of a girl who lost faith in love when got cheated by a boy in past... what will happen when she realises her husband shares the same name as...
161K 6.5K 40
A raglak Fanfiction based on swaragini serial track ( Fake love). If laksh left ragini after faking his love. how ragini lived and where? He didn...
106K 4.7K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...