Bad Cupid (BoyxBoy)

Av SnowMarisvega

The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong pe... Mer

Bad Cupid
Regina George?
Battle Of The Franchise
The Boss Baby
Enemies To Lovers Arc
◑Just to clear things out◑
Dodgeball
Mr. Rowan
DexWart X AssCrotch
I Will Kill You
The Redhead And The Blonde
Dark Angel.
He's Russian!
Spilling My Tea
A Lopez Party
Truth Or Dare
The Three Musketeers
FAVORITE CHARACTER.1
No more secrets.
Bad Boy.
The Frosts
Sexual Tuesday
NEW STORY UPDATE.
The Fall 1
The Fall 2
The Fall 3
Pretty Little Liar
The Queen Of Ice
NO UPDATE!/
The Last Son Of Krypton?
Jerkcules.
The Three Of Swords
Caught In A Lie.
The Devil's Messanger.
The Enemy
O Satan!
J Stands For Lucifer
Two Tales
Dominic
Game Night.
After Party
Tame The Devil
His Sinful Lips
I'm Not Leaving
This Time Wont You Save Me.
Four Dexwells
Fooling Him
The Jock Knows Elsa.
Facing The Villians
Wanting Him
Operation Daxton
I Hate You
Fridays Are For Getting Wasted.
A Night To Remember.
Why Can't I Remember?
A Game Of Chess
Crazy Cupid.
Based On Facts
The Ashcroft's Residence.
Waging War Against Satan.
This Is War
Agents Of Shield.
Get Rid Of Him.
Meeting The Frosts.
The Locker Room
W.W.D.D
Grandma Athena
The Titans
It's a Love/Hate thing
Confession
Tell The Truth
Crazy 'Bout You.
Beauty And The Beast
Kiss me
Time out
Finding Nemo
The Replica Of Johnathan
Tagged
Torn
Power Couple
Checkmate
A Night Of A Thousand Dramas.
Walking Mystery
The Lion's Den
Burning Desire
god Of Chaos
Denry
The Crazy Truth
Cupid's Bow
DADDY'S LODGE (A Vacation away from hell)
DADDY'S LODGE #2 (Mystery half solved)
DADDY'S LODGE #3 (NIGHT OUT)
DADDY'S LODGE #4 (Awkward Moments)
DADDY'S LODGE #5 (Secret Cult)
DADDY'S LODGE #6 (A Sad Chapter.)
DADDY'S LODGE #7 (Human.)
DADDY'S LODGE #8 (Fun Date)
DADDY'S LODGE #9 (She Devil.)
Miss Constantine.
Mrs. Ashcroft.
Dumbledore
Denry Dashcroft
Bird Man
Daddy's Home.
Eric 💔
Lost Soul.
The White Light
Once Upon A Dream
Where's My Mind?
Boyfriend #1
Secret Of The Past
Rogue
Fraud
Reborn.
Deadline
D.A.Y
Feed Me.
S.O.S
One Of Them Is Dead
Drowning
Trauma
BOX OF SECRETS.
DEAR MOTHER
STRANGERS.
LISTEN UP!
Phoenix.
MOVING ON
YOUR CRAZY MATCHES MY CRAZY
THE REAPER
Burn
Love Me.
PANIC!
ONE YEAR. (Not an update)
THREE HEARTS
THUNDERSTORMS
HALF A HEART
A GATEWAY TO HAPPINESS
SIX DEXWELLS.
PAIN
HARD TO SAY GOODBYE
DREAMS DO COME TRUE. (Epilogue)
IMPORTANT NOTICE
BONUS CHAPTER 1.
BONUS CHAPTER 2
🎉WE HIT A MILLION READS!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Rumour has it.

13.9K 907 400
Av SnowMarisvega

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 20.

~•Dylan's P.O.V•~

It's Monday, I really didn't enjoy my weekend cause everyone was doing everything for me. It sucked. I felt weak.

Actually, that's a lie. I wish I could live like this forever.

"Mom! Your son is ready for school" I said as I walked down the stairs with Jaxton.

"Honey, are you sure you should be going? I mean, your arm and you, are not fully healed" Mom said, looking up from the table where she was busy setting breakfast.

"Mom, how then will I fulfill my duty as the avatar?"

Jaxton sighed as he walked over to mom. "He's not gonna listen."

Jaxton had tried to stop me from going today saying the same 'you're not fully healed' thing.

"Mom, listen. I'm gonna tell you the exact same thing I told this cute twink" I said as i walked to the dinning.

Jaxton instantly twirled to look at me with his jaw on the ground, all shocked.

I winked at him and continued. "I'm fine! I feel great and I'm not gonna miss school cause of this stupid arm." I pointed at the bandages and took a seat at the table. "I'm going to school."

"Dylan." Dad walked out of the kitchen holding a glass of coffee. "I think your mother is.."

"Um. Jax. Come on. Let's eat and get going" I cut him off, ignoring him.

Jaxton looked at my Matthew, and then at me and then mom. He cleared his throat awkwardly and sat next to me. "G-Good morning, Mr. Dexwell."

"Hello, Jaxton."

"Well, before today turns to bell, let's enjoy our meal." Mom said.

****

"You boys be careful alright? And Jaxton, If anything goes wrong, call me immediately. Dylan, If your arm hurts so bad or something goes wrong, tell jaxton or your principal and you will come home immediately. Jaxton, if you notice it, call me, Incase the bitch don't speak.." Mom said as we got out the car.

"Yes, ma'am." Jaxton and I said in unison.

"I'm serious" Mom said

"We know, Mrs. Dexwell." I replied.

"We'll call you if anything goes wrong" Jaxton gave her a reassuring smile.

"Bye!"

"See you both after school." She said as she put on her sunglasses and drove away.

"Your mom is so caring!!" Jaxton said with a giggle as we walked into the school.

"Are you making fun of me?" I furrowed my brows at him and he chuckled.

"No. I wouldn't."

Immediately we walked though those doors, our laughs got stuck in our throat. It wasn't hard to notice the second we walk through those doors. Everyone was looking at us.

"Um...is it just me or is everyone—"

"Staring? Nope, baby, I'm also seeing it. Except we are hallucinating the same thing." I replied him.

Jaxton leaned closer to my ear and whispered "Why are they staring?"

"We walked in together, sweetheart. Let's just mind our business, maybe we're going to Vegas." I said and looked arms with him.

"I don't like this."

"Me neither, babes. Do you want me to ask them?"

Jaxton held me tighter. "And make it worse? No thank you, Dexwell." He sighed.

"Well ouch."

When we got to our locker, I looked a bit further and saw Henry at his locker. He was staring right at me and the memories of that night came rushing back into my head.

"This doesn't leave this closet. If this gets out, I will cut off your balls"

"Trust me. I don't even want a soul to know about what happened"

I could taste him again, his lips, I could still remember how he tasted, how good he felt. Damn it.

"Hey, Dylan." An unfamiliar voice called and I looked its way, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Hmm."

"It was a great thing you did and jaxton, I hope you're okay" he said and smiled walking away.

I frowned. "What was that about?"

"I have no idea" Jaxton had the same confused look as I did.

We both walked through the halls, these teenagers were smiling at us and complementing me while showing concern on Jaxton. It was confusing.

"Hey, Dylan" Christian smiled walking up to us.

"Hey, handsome." I smiled at him.

"Wow. He hurt you that bad?"

"Hmm?" My heart skipped a beat. Did he know. "W-who?"

"The guy in a gang. The one who broke into Jaxton's house on Friday. The whole school knows about what happened"

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I think the pain I'm feeling in my arm is messing with my head. It almost sounded like you said the whole school knows about what happened" I said and looked at Jaxton laughing "I need my medications"

"Dylan. That's what I said. The whole school knows"

My smile vanished.

"What?"

"It was all over the news on Saturday morning. Headline. Teenage boy saves his best friend from a thug with evil intentions"

"That was the best headline they could think of?"

Well, that's disappointing.

But of course everyone knew about what happened to us. Eastwood was a fucking small town where no one minded their business. A town that should have been called "Your business is ours".  And that explains why everyone was looking at the fags who almost got murdered.

"That's why they were all staring. They know about Vaughn and me." Jaxton gulped, and I could tell he was terrified.

"What's the story going around school?" I inquired.

"Rumor has it that he stabbed you in the arm"

"Stab me? No. Slammed my head against the wall until I almost passed out? Yeah."

"I-I have t-to g-go. I have t-this um...thing" Jaxton stuttered and began walking away really fast.

"I'll come with you." I said, but he just shook his head.

"I'll be fine." He said as he quickly walked away.

"Is he...gonna be okay?" Christian asked, concerned.

"I don't know" I sighed. "I-I will talk to you later. I need to check up on him" I said as I started walking away. "See you in class" I said and jogged after Jaxton.

I had lost sight of him all of a sudden. I sighed and looked around. Where was he? I walked up to a blonde girl at her locker.

"Hi! Sorry to bother you, but have you seen Jaxton Olson anywhere? Tall? Slim.."

"Oh, I know who he is."

My brows furrowed.

"Okay. Um..did you..see him around?"

"Yeah." She smiled and began taking out her books.

I stared, confused.

"Oookay. Can you maybe tell me where he is or where you saw him pass?"

"Yeah." She nodded and flipped her hair while putting in another book.

I sighed.

"Tell me where the fuck he is or I will shave off your hair in your sleep and make you eat it in my basement."

Her eyes widen. "Jesus. Um, have you maybe checked the boys bathroom?"

"Um, no."

"Then do that." She said, slammed her locker shut and walked away.

"Thank you." I said and made my way to the boys bathroom.

"Ja..." I trailed off once I saw him, he was staring at the wall with his hands on waist.

"Jax?"

"Everyone knows." He muttered still staring at the wall. "And soon they will find out about my relationship with Vaughn." He said and turned to face me, his eyes filled with tears. "What if they already know? What would they say."

I walked over to him. "Jax, hey babes. Listen to me. Whatever people think about you, it doesn't matter because they will always have something to say and that's the tea." I said as I took his hand I mine.

"And you really have to tell the cops about Vaughn. Today. We'll tell my mom and then she'll know what to do. Don't think much ab—"

The door suddenly slammed open and jaxton swiftly turned away to hide his teary face. I turned to the person with a straight face. He just stood still and stared at jaxton and myself.

"Okay, so i'm gonna count up to one and If you're still here I'm gonna bite off your eyes."

"I just want to pee."

"Next time pee before coming to school."

"I did."

"Not you being a fountain. Give us a few more minutes."

"I need to pee right n—"

"I will fucking bite that shit out of your body."

"Yeah, I'll come back." He said and exited the bathroom.

I sighed and turned back to Jaxton.

"Now, where was I?"

"You were talking about me not caring about something."

"Yes. Do not care about what anyone says. The school only knows that we were in trouble and no. They won't find out about Vaughn. Stop thinking too much about it." I patted his back and pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you, Dylan."

"Y-yeah. Okay that's enough hugging. Four seconds is enough. My arm hurts"

He laughed. "I'm so sorry."

Just then the bell rang.

"Well, we should better start going. Warning bell." I tilted my head. He nodded and picked up his bag, wiping off his tears as he sniffed.

"Also, I know I stopped at Vaughn, so you need to do the right thing, sweetie." I told him.  "I'll head to class now."

Jaxton nodded. "I'll think about it."

"Good. I'll see you in class, and remember, keep your head high." I ruffled his hair and walked out first. I began walking to my locker quickly. I got there and took out a book from my bag with my not-so-useless hand, and tried opening my locker to take out my biology textbook and keep this one in. But the the stupid thing wouldn't bulge."

"Come on!!! You evil dimensional portal" I groaned, frustratedly. "Uggghhhh!!!" I grunted, and just then I smelt a strong nice cologne next to me and a hand did some magic on my locker and—

Smack.

It opened.

I looked at the male standing next to me to thank this guardian Angel, but it got stuck in my throat.

Henry.

He smirked, the corners of his mouth slid forward. That sexy badboy smirk. "I'm glad you're still alive."

I couldn't say anything. I had the words at the tip of my tongue and wanted to say it to him, but when i opened my mouth, nothing came out.

"You're welcome." His voice sent chills down my spine.

I cleared my throat and looked up at him. "Thank you. I could have handled it myself."

"Really, now? It looked like you really were handling the evil dimensional portal pretty well."  He furrowed his brows at me and walked away.

Shit!

Why was he just smirking that way?? I watched him walk away in his stupid black pants and stupid football jacket that fit him so well, with this stupid walk that happened to be lowkey sexy. He was damn hot.

*****

"Yeah, my parents saw the news too." Raven said as we all sat at the cafeteria.

"How come we're the only ones who didn't see the news?" Jax asked, astounded.

"Gurl, you're shook? I'm shook, sis." I replied him.

"The people who the news was all about didn't even know? That's funny." Raven shook her head.

"It was like mom didn't want us to..." I gasped., my eyes widening. "Oh My God!! Mom knew about it." I said as I turned to face him. "That's why she wouldn't let us watch TV yesterday!" I gasped again. "That bitch!!"

"Shit! Is that why she said if anything goes wrong today, we should call her?"

"Oh my God. Sneaky." I shook my head.

"And wait! Did you just call your mother a—"

"Yes. I did. She's not here so." I shrugged. "At least we would have been able to prepare for this. " I sighed. "I'm not happy about that."

"True. Maybe she was trying to protect us, but I'd have appreciated knowing before coming to the devil's land!"

"Hello, beautiful people of Eastwood high!" That high pitched voice interrupted, standing next to us."

I rolled eyes knowing who it was already, by the giggles and the voice. "Hello, Quinn."

"Well. Now I know where that smell of soured pork came from" Raven sighed and stood up. Jaxton and I held back our laughs but somehow it was too much, I snorted and swallowed back the laugh.

"I have to go boys. I need to talk with the cheerios and that means have lunch with them. Love you boys!" She said and exited the table.

Quinn just scowled at her and muttered something before looking at us and putting on a fake smile.

"Whatever happened that night when you went home? I mean there's so many rumors. Was he a burglar? A stalker? A boyfriend?" She smirked.

We both looked up at her at the same time. I could feel Jaxton's fear from where I sat. I held his hand from under the table to assure him I was here with him.

"Quinn, I don't think that's anybody's concern what the story was.  What I can say is that we are fine, healing. We are traumatized but healing, thank you so much for your sweet concern."

"Yeah, and also—"

"Quinn, shut up right now or everyone will know you have roaches in your house."

Quinn laughed. "I don't have roaches."

"You sure? Cause at your last party, there was one in the closet where Henry and I had to stay. Imagine everyone finding out you have roaches in your big house as a rich girl." I muttered. "Now shut up and get lost." I furrowed my brows other.

Quinn stared at me for a few more seconds, she cleared her throat and gracefully stood up. "Thank you for telling me, I'll get our cleaners fired and get one who can do their jobs." She flashed me a smile and walked away.

I smirked.

"Nice one." Jaxton sighed in relief.

"Thanks. I'm here for you."

"Hello! Mind if I sit?" A voice which belonged to Christian asked with a perfect grin holding a tray in his hands.

"They just keep coming huh." Jaxton muttered.

"Sure, Christian, you can sit." I smiled at him and he sat.

"Thanks! So, what's up? Is Barbie bothering you?" He asked.

"She can't. I handled her, Its all good" I assured him with that smile. "It's Quinn. I've handled people way worse than her."

"Makes me wonder." Jaxton shook his head.

"Hey!" I smacked the back of his head and we all laughed.

"So uh...Dylan a-are you um...are you doing anything on Saturday night?" He asked looking down at his food with a small smile and then back at me.

"Jaxton."

"Hmm?" He answered

"Do I have plans on Saturday?"

"Do you wanna murder anyone currently?"

"No." I shook my head confused.

"Well then you're free." He answered with a shrug, while Christian snickered.

"No, then." I smiled at him. "I'm free Saturday"

"Oh, cool. Then maybe I can finally take you to the amusement park that I promised you."

I gasped in excitement.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes" I grinned making me laugh.

"Chill, Snow white. You're spilling rainbows around." Jaxton frowned. I glared at him and smacked his head again, harder this time.

"Ow" He laughed along with christian.

"If I spill rainbows sweetie you'd be puking candy every time. You're gayer than I am."

"Yeah. Of course" he said with arched brows.

"Christian. Who is more gayer. Jaxton or me" I asked turning to him.

He had a big smile on his face. "Hmm..anyone would say Jaxton."

Jax gasped. "You asshole!"

"See" I smiled and shrugged at him.

"But..." he continued "When they get to know Dylan. They'd see the gay bitch side of him that he hides. You're gayer"

It was my turn to gasp.

"See." Jaxton mimicked smiling.

"You traitor." I threw the banana on my tray at him. He caught it and peeled it taking a bite.

"Sweet."

"I hate you" I said with a laugh. We were all laughing when I spotted Henry. He was talking with Eric but he wasn't listening, he was just staring at me. Like that time. He looked - I don't know. Jealous? Maybe I'm just way over my head. He stormed out of the cafeteria leaving Eric standing, he looked like he wasn't done talking.

"Right, Dylan?"

I turned my gaze back to a laughing duo.

I fake a chuckle. "Yeah. Right"

Right what?

****

"I swear that girl is such a pain. A real pain." Raven said as we walked.

"She's on a mission, I can smell it." I said.

"You all don't go off script, keep acting the way you do and it'll all be fine."

"Oh! And Christian asked Dylan out on a date." Jaxton brought up. I looked up from my phone the minute I heard it which was exactly when Raven gasped.

"First of all, it is not a date, and damn! Second of all, you both talk too much."

"Oh my God! Why didn't you tell me?." Her jaw was dropped as she turned to me.

"Its not a date, Raven"

"Yeah and Jaxton here has a vagina"

"Excuse you?" Jaxton frowned at her.

"I'm trying to make a point here, Sherlock" she said and patted his back.

"Why didn't you use Dylan and say he has a vagina?" He still frowned.

"Sweetie, she was only making a point" I shrugged.

"Yeah. well let her use you for the vagina line"

"Fine. Dylan has a.."

"Nuh uh. Not possible. You used Jaxton's name first and Jaxton's name it is" I refused to be used for that sentence.

"But.."

"GUYS!" Raven shouted at the top of her voice shutting us up. The hall went silent and we even got some stares. "All i'm trying to say is he asked you on a date, okay. Now let's stop the vagina talk." She sighed and continued to walk.

"Well, you have one. You could have just said you have a penis and we'd understand." I spoke from behind.

"Dylan, there's no way I'm gonna use myself for such sentence" she shook her head and I laughed as we began to walk.

I instantly felt a hand grab me by the arm and pull me into the class nearby, closing the door gently and pushing me against the wall, a hand went over my mouth. I got scared. I was gonna scream until I saw those green eyes.

I frowned.

"Dylan?" I could hear Raven and Jaxton call from outside.

"Mmmm." I tried to reply. Henry might kill me and hide my body. He just pushed his hand the more to stop me from making more sounds and placed a finger in between his lips. I obeyed and calmed down, breathing gently, ignoring their calls and soon they walked away.

Get your filthy hands off.

I said with my eyes as I looked at his hand and back at him. He removed it but he didn't move back, his chest was touching mine and I could feel his heart beat. His smell. Those green eyes were still staring at me.

"What is wrong with you? Do you know you could have killed me." I whisper yelled at him but he just smirked and traced his fingers to my lips.

I frowned.

"H-Henry. Wh..what are you.."

"I haven't been able to forget that night." He interrupted "I tried. I really did but I couldn't" he spoke softly, almost like a whisper. "You've been stuck in my head like a virus"

"Hen..."

His hand trailed down my bandage. "Does it hurt?"

"Obviously"

He chuckled. "You did a brave thing Dyl"

Dyl.

That sounds so good coming from him.

"I saw you. With Christian. Do you like him?" He asked staring down at my lips hungrily.

I hesitated.

"H-He's n-nice." I stuttered.

"That's not what I asked." He said with a smile.

I could feel his breath hitting me with its minty smell.

"I-I..well yes"

He flinches, as if it had hurt him, his eyes flashed with sadness but they quickly reverted back to their normal twinkle 'Lust.'

"Did you forget about that night? The feeling? Did you forget it?" He asked. I looked away and then back at him as his finger touched my lips.

"I- I did. So what?" I lied.

"Maybe..." He leaned closer. "....i could remind you"

My heart was beating faster.

"Are you-"

His lips crashed against mine instantly. I felt a sudden electrical spike of voltage surge through my spine, touching every organ in my body. My lips were on fire, he was a great kisser, he placed his hand on my cheek as he kissed me and I did kiss him back even when I told myself not to. Henry was a goddamn great kisser, he would win an award for the things his mouth could do. His tongue slid into my mouth and wrestled with mine. I felt sparks, it was like a thousand butterflies that belonged to snow white were in my stomach. It had been ages since I felt butterflies in my stomach. It can't be that. Maybe I'm having a stomach upset ....that's stupid.

And then he pulled away slowly, smirking like he'd won something. He tucked my hair behind my ear and I gulped. I didn't want it to end, I didn't but wait. What in the world just happened?

I felt weak just staring at him and my heart was racing and I wished so bad that he couldn't feel it.

"You're disgusting."

"I'm not as bad as you think, you know." He replied in a whisper.

"Really now?" I swallowed. "Then you should know kissing people without their permission is wrong!" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"You know they say, when someone kisses you back then they wants it just as much, and Mr. Feisty pants, you kissed me back."

He was right.

I could feel my face heat up, I was blushing. Shit. "I..I um.." Just then the bell rang.

Thank you for saving me.

"I-I g-gotta go." I said pointing at the door. Why the fuck am I stuttering.

What the fuck??!

Henry nodded and moved away a little, and I quickly rushed out of the door. I closed the door behind me. My heart pounding so hard while I was sweating, nervous as hell and trying to make sense of everything.

"Hey!" Jaxton walked up to me with Raven, both had worried expressions on his face. I quickly wiped off the sweat off my face.

"Where were you? You just vanished" Raven said as she approached us.

"Are you okay? You're..."

"I'm fine." I smiled fakely, trying to keep it steady. "Yeah I'm okay. I just um...I had to use the bathroom real quick."

"Well, let's go! We have Math" Raven said and the door behind me opened me. My heart stopped.

Henry walks out, I look at him and look away almost immediately.

"Oh, hey Dyl" He smiled at me and walked away.

Dyl.

"Did he just call you.."

"He's a jerk. We all know. Let's just..head to math." I said and began walking. "Come on. If we're late we'll have detention and I'm happy I excided that two weeks detention with Mr. Spence" I said still walking with them behind me.

"He's right." Jax sighed in agreement and we all left.

Oh thank God.

Damn you Henry. Damn you. I hate you, you Hebrew-dynamic-kissing-god.

Author's Note:

If you liked this chapter please vote.🔒

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 48.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
244K 9.6K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...
866K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
178K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...