The Two Alphas (Editing)

By VP_dreamer16

"I challenge you for your alpha position of this pack" He roared. She clenched her jaws in irritation and ba... More

An Important note
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73

Part 2

24K 722 44
By VP_dreamer16

The sound of grunting and huffing was heard in the empty hall. Ryder, a dark haired muscular man with hazel eyes and sharp jaw entered the empty hall and looked at the man who was extruding his pent up frustration on the punching bag relentlessly. He waited for few minutes to gain his attention but when the man didn't look towards him he cleared his throat and uttered a hesitant "Alpha"

The punching on the bag stopped immediately and the man looked towards Ryder standing across the empty hall. He started removing his gloves and then the bandages wrapped around his hand. He crossed the hall and grasped the bottle kept on the table and gulped water from it. After placing the bottle back on the table he looked towards his beta, Ryder.

"What is the news?" he asked. 

Ryder looked at his Alpha's irate face and gulped in nervousness before giving the dreaded news. His Alpha was known for ruling with iron fist and stringency. The Alpha's large frame was enough to intimidate his opponents. The grey eyes were boring deeply into Ryder's hazels and his dark brown locks were falling on his forehead matted with glistened sweat.

"Alpha, the government officials are not agreeing. They are asking to vacate as soon as possible. The new officials are not happy about our existence and the former officials say that they can not guarantee that our secret won't be exposed. They said if we don't want to be the next lab rats then we should locate to the assigned place."

Cayden sighed, he was not ready to leave the place where he lived his entire life. It was the land ruled by his father and his ancestors. The small Canadian town shares its border with Alaska and was his home since he was born but the new government officials had many hunters involved. And if they got the power, their pack will be terminated the first day they will come into the power. So temporarily the present government asked them to relocate to Alaska where the numbers of hunters were far less than here.

"But that territory is already ruled by another alpha." Cayden asked Ryder while clenching his jaw. He was feeling helpless which was against his nature.

"Yes but the officials have provided us space which is 6 miles away from the said Alpha's territory. But, still it is advisable that you meet the Alpha beforehand. The officials are already trying to contact her."

"Her!" Cayden exclaimed. "I didn't know the pack was ruled by a she wolf. I hope she cooperates." He sighed and continued "Still we will have to relocate from Canada to America."

"Technically our land shares borders with Alaska. It won't be a major shift." Ryder replied to calm down his Alpha's nerves.

"How much time will it take for me to reach there?" Cayden asked.

"Not more than six hours"

"And how are preparations for moving going?"

"The pack members are excited Alpha. Nothing concerning. They are happy with the decision as they were concerned about the hunters getting involved in government affairs. They have their children to think about. Plus this arrangement is temporary. We will try hard to run down the elected government with the help of previous one."

Cayden nodded. "I will be leaving in ten for the Bridgeville to meet her. Make the necessary arrangements and brief me about the Alpha whom I am meeting."

Ryder immediately left to obey his Alpha's orders.

***************

"Why are they shifting again?" Valerie asked Jason.

"Valerie, seriously stop playing that damn video game and listen to me carefully. The officials will be arriving any minute and I won't repeat it for the third time, again." Jason huffed.

"Fine!" Valerie rolled her eyes and stops playing the video game. She looked attentively towards Jason.

"The government of the state is changing and they are not in favor of supernaturals. Many amongst them are hunters. So the current officials are relocating them."

"But why not relocate them somewhere else in Canada. Why here?" Valerie asked irately.

"They share borders with Alaska and the geography is almost same. They will feel like home. Plus the government is changing as I already mentioned. Duh!" Jason replied exasperatedly.

"But they will be only six miles away. What if the Alpha is rude or cruel or male chauvinist?"

Jason sighed and plopped himself beside her on the couch and looked towards her. "Stop acting like a spoiled child Val. I have given you the file containing each and every detail regarding Alpha and his pack. And you know they are harmless and friendly. They will not be provoked until and unless we provoke them. They have their hands full with their problems, so they will not try and act unfriendly towards us. Besides I know you can handle everything gracefully and by the way your commandants haven't confessed anything yet regarding that issue of video game."

Valerie smirked. "They are good but I am better. I will deal with them after that government official leaves."

**********

Half an hour into meeting Valerie sighed and looked intently towards the officer sitting in front of her.

"So it is unavoidable?" Valerie asked.

"I am afraid so" The officer replied back.

"When will be I meeting this Alpha Cayden?" Valerie asked.

The officer looked at his wrist watch and uttered. "Any minute now."

**************

After the long drive and two stops in between, Cayden reached Bridgeville. The small Alaskan town was peaceful, green, with lots of mountain area and forests. The geography was similar to home. He was happy with the location. Half of the tension left his body looking at the surplus greenery.

Crossing the town he drove deep into the forest and after ten minutes small houses started appearing, the pack area. Various people were chattering and going through their daily routine. Far away from the road he saw a park and many children playing there. Any outsider will think it as a small community residing in the middle of forest; they won't even guess that they are supernaturals. The pack looked friendly and peaceful. After driving for few moments he stopped in front of the large, humongous building.

From outside it looked like some sort of mansion. He rang the bell and was greeted by an old lady who was beaming at him.

"Who are you?" The old lady asked politely with a smile.

"I am Alpha Cayden. Your Alpha is expecting me." He replied.

The old lady looked towards him with piercing eyes as if scrutinizing him and then nodded. She motioned him to enter. She was intimidating despite her old age.

When he entered he was greeted by a long and large hall. The interior was mixture of modern and antiques. The walls were adorned by many pictures. In the middle of the hall a staircase was built that lead to the rooms upstairs. To the right the kitchen and dining area was present along with the fire place with cozy couches. On the left side of the hall lavish and cozy couches and love seats were placed. The furniture was modern and eye catchy. More towards the left few rooms were present that were closed. No inhabitant was seen around. His wandering eyes looked towards the old lady and he smiled.

The old lady smiled warmly in return and said "Go straight towards left, then down the hall. The door beside the statue of angel is the Alpha's office. Knock and enter. You will find the Alpha there."

"Thank you" Cayden replied and followed the directions.

He saw the door besides the statue and knocked. A feminine yet powerful command was heard to enter. Cayden open the door and locked eyes with the female sitting behind the desk. A gasp was heard from both Cayden and that mesmerizing female at the same time.

PS : Updates on every Saturday.
So don't forget to check and refresh this story on the mentioned day to get updates

Share your opinions about story and let me know how you find it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.2K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...
28K 1.1K 53
Jay's fought to survive her entire life. She's never stayed in one place for too long and trusts no one. She's hunted mystics and killed for sport. S...
124K 1.5K 6
Full version completed and available on Dreame. Book 1 in the Viraai series. WARNING - Mature content! Highest rank - #1 in Werewolf. Part of the Wer...
896K 22.8K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...