An Epic Goofy Movie

Від LovelyFairy18

Hi! Before I go into the summary, I just want to say that I love Disney movies, and A Goofy Movie was one of... Більше

A Blast from the Past
Team 99
Triple Delight
The Red Car
Sore Eyes
Girl Encounter
Bradley Uppercrust the Third
If Only For 5 Minutes
We're Dead
Hey Goof
First Day of School
Cellular Biology
Dinner Party
Mission Impossible
Sylvia
Megalos
Practice
An Unexpected Night
Sylvia's on the Case
Prom Night
Nightmare
The New Member
Sabotage
Epic Fail
The Aftermath
Confrontation
Is It Too Late To Say Sorry Now?
The X-Games: Try Outs
Sing-A-Longs
Author's Note
More Wine Please
He's Real
One Month Later
The Long Night
Couple of the Year
Two Phone Calls
Homecoming 1996
Just One Night
She Let Her In
Butterflies
Pull or Be Pulled
Mona
Drunk
The Demon
Girl Fight
Girl Fight- Round 2
Old Drama
Halloween Night
Halloween Night Part 2
The Meadow
The Tip
TENSION
The State Crossing Ghouls
On the Edge
Stuck in the Middle
AN OLD PROMISE
Two Men Down
Hidden Feelings
ROLLO
One Week Later
Cut
AN OLD SPARK
Who, What, When, Where and Why?
Jasmine 2.0
Past and Present
Let's Be Honest
A Rainy Night
One More Secret
Thanksgiving
Lost for Words
Senior Year Sucks So Far
Everyone's Confused
Deja Vu
Bradley's Birthday PT 1
Bradley's Birthday PT 2
Bradley's Birthday Part 3
January Q&A
Winter Blues
It's Always Been You
Heartbreak
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Letters from the Past
One Lie and a Truth
Love and Friendship
The Secret is Out
Captured
Confused
An Old Friend Returns
Two Finally Become One
Tragedy on Campus
The Truth is Out

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

604 23 5
Від LovelyFairy18

It was great to think about something else other than Max Goof. This party was going to be the biggest social thing she had ever done. Stacey had ordered their food to be catered, so they had set up the backyard into a mini buffet style, red and black banners sprawled over all the tables.

She wasn't going to throw a trashy party- no. That had never been her style at all. She was going to show everyone that Roxanne had class. No one was going to walk into her home to trash up the place.

She placed the last cupcake on the edge of the table and admired her work. Everything looked perfect.

"Roxanne! I'm done in the living room."

Bradley came out, his forehead sweaty. The rest of the Gammas followed behind him.

"You have a lot of heavy furniture." Garlden said, a tall red head who was part of Bradley's team.

"Well, we want a dance floor don't we?" Stacey said, pushing her way through the set of guys. "Everything looks wonderful! But we really only have two hours to get dressed and all that."

Roxanne chuckled. Stacey was dressed in her finest blue dress, with tall heels to match. She looked ready to her.

"Calm down, little lady, I think we're all done, right guys?" Bradley exclaimed while the guys whistled at Stacey.

"Oh come off it." Stacey said annoyed, but with a slight smile playing on her lips.

"Thanks, for hosting this party for us." Bradley said to Roxanne. "It's great to have your support. You have no idea how grateful we are."

"No problem," she smiled. "You still have to sing a song with me later on that Karaoke machine of yours."

"It's a deal." Bradley said, grinning. He waved and the guys followed him out of the house. "We'll see you at 7!"

"You're not serious?" PJ asked, waving his hands in the air. "How are we NOT going to throw a party? When the Gammas are having their own party across the street?"

"Yeah Max, what's the deal bro. You just went and cancelled all our plans." Bobby said, arms crossed.

"We are not celebrating a failure-" Max started.

"A failure?? We PLACED man." Bobby said. "Even without you there we placed."

"I SAID NO. THAT'S FINAL." Max yelled, annoyed. "I am not going to walk around as if we have anything to be proud of. In 4 years we came second to Bradley and third to a new team!"

"I'm not staying here for this." Mocha grabbed her leather jacket from the back of her chair. "You guys did the best you could, considering the circumstances. Max of all people you should have been rejoicing. You held the team together. You always scored the best on these try-outs. This time the guys didn't have you to fall back on. And they placed. So cry about it all you want. And personally, I don't think the Gammas cheated. Let it eat your heart out. I've seen them on the slopes. If anything that ex of yours is changing Bradley for the better. And that's why I'm going over to their party. The fancy invitation in your mailbox says we're all invited."

Max's jaw dropped. The room was silent as Mocha's heels tapped on the floor. She gave PJ a kiss and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

"I- I think I have to go." PJ said, his face a little hurt. "I'm not letting her go alone. See you guys later."

"Not you too." Max blurted out. Everyone was walking out on him.

"What do you want Max? To stay here and mope about today's failure?" PJ said, turning to look at him. "Tony quit because of what you said to Roxanne. Mocha walked out because you don't consider us good enough to celebrate. So tell me what you want from us?"

Max couldn't believe what he was hearing. He knew he was letting his pride get the better of him. The guys had tried their best. He saw it.

His anger had stemmed from the fact that Bradley was getting all of Roxanne's attention. She was routing for him, throwing him a party. He looked back up at PJ but he had walked out. Bobby shook his head and followed.

He was now alone.

She had never worn makeup before. But she wanted to try it for him.

"I think this is where the blusher goes." Stacey had said, dabbing her cheek with a large white puff.

Roxanne took the brush and gently slid it across her cheek, an expert in contour. It was one good thing that came from working at a makeup store in France. She had learned to finally put makeup on the right way.

"You think it's not too much?" Roxanne asked as Stacey went in with Mascara.

"Sheesh Roxanne, you're fifteen now. You're basically a grown woman. Stop blinking-"

Roxanne took her eyelash curler and curled her eyelashes. She applied her favorite mascara, making her brown eyes pop. She had made her eyeliner thicker than usual, wanting to be more bold tonight. She had gone for the smokey look.

"Okay, now you have to wear lipstick. Lipgloss is so middle school." Stacey said, untubing a bright red lipstick.

"Uhhh, I think I'm going to pass on that Stace." Roxanne said nervously.

"You're right. He will kiss you tonight on your date. No use in wasting this."

"Stacey! We are just going out to the movies. Nothing else." Roxanne said, her face getting hot.

She took out her favorite nude liner and lipstick. She hadn't glammed up like this in a long time. Her hair was straight, something she had never done. Stacey insisted... and she liked how it turned out. Her hair was down to her waist now.

She walked down the steps, her heart pounding. He was waiting for her outside, on their first official date. She was wearing a bright yellow dress and white converse. She wanted to be comfortable. Stacey had tied her hair up in a large bun, wanting her to look different than what she looked at school. She felt her mouth go dry as she opened the door. Max was standing there, flowers in his hands. He ran up to her, almost tripping on the wooden floorboard beneath him.

"Wow, you look, amazing, Roxanne." He said, holding out the flowers for her. She giggled nervously.

"So do you. I like your fake tuxedo shirt." She said, pointing at the t-shirt he was wearing. It had a little bowtie on it.

"It was all I had that made me look somewhat fancy." He said grinning. "Come on, I promise it won't be scary."

"What won't be scary?" she asked.

Why was she thinking of her first date with Max?

She shook her head. That had been years ago. Remembering made her heart pang. The words he had said to her earlier had hurt her all over again. She stood up from her vanity and placed her nude heels on. She couldn't believe she looked good. She was wearing a tight black dress, with a silver choker necklace, one with a small diamond in the middle. She was surprised she still had it. Max had given it to her when he had asked her prom. She should have thrown it out that night, but she couldn't. For some reason it always brought great comfort to her.

No one would recognize this necklace. It wasn't as if Max was going to be at her party.

Max couldn't believe he was standing outside the Gammas party. He had worn his best dress shirt and pants, and insisted on leaving the wheelchair at home. He was only on one clutch, which he needed to limp his way over. He had to make things right. To everyone. To apologize.

Stacey opened the door, looking like a model out of vogue. He couldn't believe that this was the same Stacey he had grown up with. Her hair was tasseled up, 80s style. She wore large pearl earrings.

"Yeah, what do you want?" she said. Bobby came from behind, holding what looked like a champagne cup.

"I wanted to apologize. For my behavior today. I'm a sore loser." Max sad, rubbing the back of his head.

"Maxy my boy! Babe- let him in." Bobby said, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"No. I'm not the one that he has to apologize to." Stacey said.

"I know. And I want to make it up to her. Let me in please?" Max pleaded. Stacey sighed.

"All right. But before I let you in, I must tell you this isn't the type of parties your people throw. This is classy. No red cups. No drunks. And absolutely invitation only. Got that?" Stacey said, making room for him to pass. Max nodded.

"Yes, I got it." Max said relived. "Thanks again."

He walked in, taking in the view. He had never seen a party like it.

They had turned the living room into a small dance floor, with lights and smoke projectors everywhere. Powerline was playing off the speakers as usual. He caught Bobby and Mocha on the dance floor, everyone cheering them on. He looked around for Roxanne, but he couldn't see her. Maybe she was in the backyard.

Before he could hop his way to the yard, he saw a figure coming down the steps, her delicate hands holding on the railing. She hadn't spotted him. She was looking at the dance floor as well, looking nervous.

He felt his chest tighten. She looked radiant. He had never seen her look this beautiful. Her long red hair trailed behind her, no curls hiding her face. She walked with an elegance he had never seen on anyone. She wore the highest heels, yet she dominated them as if she were walking barefoot.

He forgot how to move. He stood there, watching her from the shadows. Everyone on the dance floor turned to look at her. Whistles and cheers erupted as the song changed and she made her way to them. From the crowd Bradley appeared, clapping his hands. He was beckoning her forward. She shook her head.

"Come on! One dance!" He said. She giggled and Stacey pushed behind her edging her forward.

She nodded and everyone made a circle as she began to dance with Bradley. Claps began to sound as the song became more upbeat. He sighed. He couldn't do this. He couldn't ruin her night.

"She's something isn't she?"

Max turned to his right. He hadn't seen her standing there.

"When did you get here?" Max asked.

"Earlier for the games. PJ told me that this party was going on. This isn't my first college party, but it's the best I've been to so far." Pistol said. "So I begged my dad to let me come."

Pistol had grown up so quick. She was in her senior year of high school, and the most popular girl at his old high school. To think that the annoying little girl from his childhood would have turned out the way she did.

She looked exactly like her mom. Max couldn't deny it. She was hot.

"Why don't you go up to her instead of roaming over here?" Pistol asked. "I remember how cute you guys were when we were younger. She was always around. What happened?"

"It's in the past." Max said, a little frustrated.

"Well, I hope you're planning on getting her back. I loved Roxanne. It's great to see her again. She looks good, huh?" Pistol said smirking.

"Yeah, she does." Max said softly.

"Pistol! There you are." PJ came out from the crowd, waving his hand. He stopped when he saw Max standing next to her.

"Hey, man. I didn't know you were here." PJ said. It was clear he felt uncomfortable.

"Yeah, look Peej, I'm sorry about earlier. That's why I came over. We gotta celebrate our victory right?" Max held out his fist. PJ broke out into a grin and instead hugged him.

"Yo, I'm glad we are all good." Bobby threw himself ontop of them, and Max could feel the weight on his leg began to cause him pain.

"Guys, I can't- hold on-"

He fell to the floor, Pistol next to him and a laughing PJ ontop. He felt everyone's eyes on them. He found Roxanne's brown eyes among them, shocked. He saw her look at Stacey, who shrugged apologetically. Roxanne shook her head and marched away.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.7K 437 30
" What's wrong?" "Nothing, why do you even care?" "No angel like you should ever be sad," "What a-are you doing?!" Harry and Louis are best friends...
19.2K 439 11
Home, school, home, school, basically nothing more you to your plans for any of the days. You don't talk to anybody, basically blending in with the b...
5.4K 174 22
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. Her whole life has been a mess since she opened her eyes. She is very beautiful girl and very strong w...
Please Believe Me Від

Романтика

650K 16.2K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...