Silver Crescent (BTS)

By KpopAsianFanfics

A work of @/jpexotic and her co-author @/schaenel_12 (An author in Asianfanfics.com) [DESCRIPTION] A girl wit... More

Foreword
1 Hello to everyday HELL
2 Passion
3 Blood
4 Byuntae
5 Let go
6 Unusual
7 Alone
8 Sacrifice
9 Cry
10 We belong there
11 If only
12 Tool
13 Your world is my world
14 Silent Creeper
15 Monster
16 Escape
17 Help
18 Good Side
19 Brat
20 Little Girl
21 Familiar Pain
22 Black
23 Red
24 Girl Gone Wild
25 Rage
26 Tear
27 Realize
28 Terrified
29 Sorry
30 Raid
31 Search
32 Heart
33 Hope
34 3 Unsaid Words
35 News
36 Messages
37 Gone
38 Legend
39 Home
40 For Love
41 Leaves
42 Base
43 Trap
44 Sanity
45 Moving on
46 Who are you?
47 He or She?
48 Endless Battle
49 Cell
51 Last Battle
Epilogue

50 Don't Move

600 23 1
By KpopAsianFanfics

  My palms were sweaty from the nervous that I am feeling right now , nervous because of my friends. My eyes wandered every vicinity and places that we just passed by , Nana still behind my back , probably killing me in her mind. The place is dark , as usual , but this feeling was different. I'm scared of what's going to happen ; I was lost and defeated.

" Where are we going? " , I tried to ask.

I could see Nana's lips curving upward without looking at her as she replied me, " You'll find out ".

My heart beated very fast every minute and seconds passed by , as we still walked non-stop through the corridors - the endless corridors. Nana and I didn't engage any conversation after the last one that we had , since I knew that she would just give no clues and irrelevant answers to me , which is completely useless and annoying at the same time.

" Stop right there " her voice echoed , as I obeyed and stopped as soon as she commanded me to stop. Before she could say anything , a horrifying scream was heard. My eyebrows twitched as I looked at Nana , who's just staring at me amusingly. I frowned at her with disgust as I ran towards the room where the scream was heard , and unfortunately , Nana didn't shoot nor pulled the trigger on me.

The door knob was held against my right palm and I pushed it with weight as it squeaked when it opened. The room , it was lightly dimmed , but you can still see what's the commotion all about.

" You came in just on time , dear " her voice catching my attention as soon as I entered the room. " Thank you for the assistance , Nana " Nana standing right behind me as she kicked me inside and shut the door behind her , the door sqeaking again. I stumbled across the room and regained my balance quickly as I looked at her with anger.

" What do you want this time? ; kill me now " , as I widened my arms towards her.

She had the amused smile on her face as she chuckled softly. " Oh I will , but not now " her body leaning closer to mine , as if she's whispering it to me.

She pouted and tapped her index finger to her chin as she pretended to think about something " Hm , 'cause it wouldn't be fun if I were to kill you that soon " , her eyes landing on me. " So I'll kill you slowly " , her red lips curling upwards.

My lips parted as I was about to say something when a force pushed me towards the back , a slammed on my back was felt , as I felt an adrenaline rush on my back. My wrist were tied with a black rope on a surgeon's chair automatically , as I felt something stinged on my neck. I felt its fluid rushing down through my veins , and I thought not this again.

Memories flowed through my mind again , the memories that I've wished it wasn't even true and real. No , I wish everything of this wasn't real. I just wanted a normal life , every person's normal life ; but who am I to complain , I'm already here in this situation. We should never focus in the pasts , but in the present.

I hear screams and yells in my mind , but I wasn't so sure if it was even real or just an illusion. My vision is blurry - as if I was drugged - , but the memories are coming back again. Until I heard a voice , a female voice.

" Don't worry , it's not that " Her mentioning that - the chemical that turned me into a monster , a real monster.

I tried to look up groggily - my head heavy from that chemical that was injected to me and my body limp as I couldn't move nor budge my fingers - , and ended up seeing two people. Why are there two of her?

" Your vision is still blurry , I know " Two figures bobbing their heads up and down as she walked back and forth.

When my vision finally came back for after a few minutes , my dried mouth started to move. " What did you do to me? " , my voice low and husky from the driedness of my mouth and tongue. " What was that? - the chemical "

" It's not that bad , though. It just disables your abilities to hurt me " , the queen talking about my abilities. " So it would be completely useless " , Nana nodding and being impressed.

" Let's get the show started , shall we? " The queen smirked and motioned Nana to do her tasks , while I raised my brow. A man was pushed inside the same room as I do , his head wrapped with a black sac of bag and his hands tied with a white rope.

Kim Namjoon

" Let's see who we got here , then " taking of the man's sac as it showed bruises all over his face , almost not able to recognize him with all the bruises and scars covering his face.

" Should I let them in already? " Nana asking her permission and access , but she just raised her hand as a sign of wait.

" No need , I'll have it my way " She rested her arm on his right shoulder as she forced him to kneel down , not disobeying since his energy is drained , like a lifeless human being.

" What are you doing to him? " My voice still soft until now , as if my energy was sucked out , too.

My body trembles , trembles from fear and nervous for him. I saw his limped shoulders sag down as if they're dislocated already. His soul in his eyes , empty. He's more like a walking corpse already.

" Let's see " Her eyes searching for something , something like a weak spot of him. I heard a wince when she squeezed his injury from the battle as he screamed more in pain and in agony when she started to make it more worse by cutting it more bigger with the dagger. His injury becoming bigger and visible to my eyes as it bleeds again , while I watch him in pain.

I breathed in and exhaled out , trying to regain my voice as I tried to speak. " Stop " , managing just a small voice. " Stop " I repeated , but much more louder this time.

She did stop when I told her , as she dragged the dagger upto her face and licked the blood from its dagger , his blood to her mouth. I cringed at the sight of her doing it , and I saw a real monster in front of me.

On the other hand , Namjoon was looking at the ground with his left shoulder bleeding. He won't look up and even have an eye contact with me , which breaks my heart. Where are the other? Are they fine or not? Seeing Namjoon in this state makes me more nervous and scared for them.

" Why don't you look at your fellow friend? " Her dagger swiveling around Namjoon's chin as his adam's apple bobbed up and down , nervous obviously.

She raised his chin with the dagger and our eyes finally met with each other , guilt building up in my body. His eyes are full of pityness and tiredness , tired of all this mess like I do. All I could do was to shut my eyes close and bit my tongue in the inside , forcing not to cry.

" Dear , you shouldn't close your eyes " , her hand suddenly on my shoulder as I felt goosebumps on my skin when her hand grazed on my bare neck. " Open your eyes , dear " , and I did.

" What's wrong , dear? " pretending to be worried , but her red lips slightly curved up.

" Guilt , isn't it? " She said , as if she can read my mind , or maybe it was too obvious that it was written on my face.

" No " I answered quickly as I could.

" You killed him , not me " Spitting out those words in front of her , my heart aching at the sight of Taehyung dying and struggling in front of my eyes.

" Who are you talking about? " Namjoon said , his voice cracked. " Who was killed- "

Another scream was heard as she placed the dagger in his open wound again , his screams filling up the room. Tears filling up my eyes , holding them there in my eyes , not daring it to fall from my eyes.

" You " , she pointed at him and brings up her index finger , a sign to shut his mouth close.

" Why don't you answer his question , then? " the dagger pointed to my throat.

My throat dried up , not knowing how to tell him the truth. He didn't , he didn't know that he's already dead. Morelike , none of them know , except for me. It was like a secret that I shouldn't let them know , a secret that I wished it never existed.

" What are you waiting for- "

" Kim Taehyung's dead " , almost choking from what I've said.

Namjoon's eyes rounded and he couldn't fathom what I've said , not knowing what to do , if he's going to believe on what I've said or not. Everyone , including me , hopes that it weren't real , but reality sucks.

Tears flowed through his cheeks silently and asked calmly , " He died in a heroic way , didn't he? "

' He died in a heroic way , didn't he? ' Yes , he did. The way he pushed himself on top of me just to save was heroic and foolish at the same time , but that's Kim Taehyung.

I nodded and smiled bitterly , the queen raising a brow at me when Namjoon rushed toward her and shoved her to the wall with his weight. She screamed and Nana caught what was happening inside as she pulled the trigger and a blast was heard. A cry of pain was heard , but it didn't come from Namjoon , but from the queen. Namjoon shielded and protected his body by using her ,exactly when the trigger was pulled for him.

He shoved the queen into Nana , knocking Nana out of the door as he immediately cut my tie with the dagger when Nana came storming inside the room again. I stealed the dagger from his hand and threw it on Nana's left eye , leaving Nana screaming and rattling from the pain washing all over her left eye.

We ran together outside the room , but suddenly , I can't feel my two feet on the ground. I was shoved to the other side of the wall and a loud voice was heard , " Get her out of here and lock her up! "

She wasn't dead , not yet. Her other hand clutched on her right side of her waist from the hit of the bullet , still breathing and still alive in this world. I stand up trembling while I grabbed my right shoulder which is still throbbing with pain.

" Don't move "

I turn around and saw the muzzle of the gun right above me , touching my forehead. I wasn't shocked by the muzzle pointing at my head or my forehead , but it was because of him.

" Jungkook " , his name escaped from my mouth.

  © jpexotic and schaenel_12  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
184K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
859K 40K 171
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one