The Two Alphas (Editing)

By VP_dreamer16

"I challenge you for your alpha position of this pack" He roared. She clenched her jaws in irritation and ba... More

An Important note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 73

Part 72

300 18 3
By VP_dreamer16

Blood, where ever she looked, she saw blood. Bodies, dead, decapitated, limbs scattered. War is always known to bring destruction, devastation, massacre and demolition. But it was necessary, Valerie knew she will have to pay a bigger price. She saw her soldiers lying dead, lifeless, without souls, some of them as young as eighteen. She knew she will have to bear the consequences but now looking everywhere this was not what she wanted. She should have surrendered herself while she had time, she could have saved so many lives, Valerie thought. She was frozen. In the distance, she could hear the cries, the tearing of flesh and the howls of wolves but for the moment she was unable to move a single limb.

Somebody nudged her hard and yelled. "Now is not the time to freeze." She looked towards the person and saw a bloodied Alexei yelling at him.

"Is this yours?" She pointed out at the blood dripping from his mouth.

"I am a centuries-old vampire, Valerie. You did not just insult me by asking that horrendous question."

She smiled thinking at least Alexei's wit was still alive. Somebody plunged at her, but in the next moment, he was lying dead at her feet.

"I am not going to save your ass for long. Come out of your zone and fight like the mother*ck*r warrior that you are." He said and left to tackle some others. Valerie looked around and thought how peaceful it was a few hours ago and suddenly now everything was chaotic.

It was three thirty in the morning when Valerie heard the siren. She woke up startled, they were under attack. She rushed outside and saw her officers working meticulously arranging everything. Dominic was sending the vulnerable to the safety bunkers while Jason was passing the instructions.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Randall attacked us out of nowhere." He replied.

She was left flabbergasted. How was this possible? Randall wanted them to attack. How did this change in the event occur? She thought, but she knew she did not have the time to think. She had to act like the responsible alpha and save her pack and rescue her sister.

"Make sure the battle takes place in the open grounds. No hunter should be able to approach the main boundaries of the pack house. Jason nodded at his alpha's instructions

"Alpha our first line of defense is breached." One of the soldiers informed her. She was expecting such type of thing to happen.

"Status report on the Mystic moon." Valerie asked.

"Alpha Cayden is defending his borders just like ours. He is also planning to use the common ground for the proper battle.

Valerie ran inside the pack house followed by Jason who was giving her the status report as they rushed inside. Outside the pack house, everything seemed chaotic, everyone was rushing. Children, pregnant women, and older people all were running in a haphazard manner.

"Make sure no child is left outside the bunkers," Valerie ordered. "And where are our vampire guests? Are they getting ready to fight? What about Alexei and Dmitri?"

"Some of the Vampires have left to help Alpha Cayden under the command of Dmitri while Alexei is commanding here at our pack.

"What about Autumn, April and Flora?"

"All stationed at the designated post."

"Kevin and Charles?"

Kevin is commanding at the second line of defense whereas Charles has given us all the blueprints of his strategies and what might help us. And he has been escorted to the safety bunkers."

Valerie nodded, everything was in place but now it was her turn to lead the pack warriors and fight like the alpha that she so proudly calls herself.

"Alpha." Someone shouted from outside. "Our second line of defense is also breached. Kevin is trying to divert the fight to the open grounds."

"Okay, thanks for the information. Assemble all the warriors, Jason." Valerie commanded.

Once, the remaining warriors were gathered around Valerie shouted to gather their attention.

"Warriors, our time has come to defend our land, to protect our people, our family and our community. We will show these hunters that we are not weak, not petty. We are not an abomination on this earth as Randall and his followers believe. We will fight for our integrity and our respect." She looked down while speaking and then looked up. "And we will fight for my sister."

Their warriors shout and yelled in zeal and zest. They were ready to sacrifice themselves for their alpha and that in a way frightened Valerie, but now, it was not the time to get weak and emotional. She ordered them to change and in few seconds there were hundreds of wolves present in front of Valerie ready to charge in the battle field but she remained in her human form.

When Valerie and her warriors reached the battle ground she found her brother and Cayden fighting with valor. Alexei was killing some of the hunters without any effort and so was Dmitri. For a second Valerie smiled and thought that they will win the battle without much of a hassle when all of a sudden she heard a shrill sound. Many of her warrior wolves including Cayden's wolves could not move. They were groaning and moaning in pain. The wolves were doubling up. She ordered her warriors to change into the human form but they were unable to.

Valerie looked towards Autumn and found her murmuring some counter spell in a far of direction. When she looked closely she found a very beautiful woman in satanic way standing there with her arms wide open casting some spells. Her hair was flying in the air giving a chilling haunted aura to her. Suddenly that woman felt some energy striking her and the spell was broken.

Valerie looked around and found her warriors recovering and ready to charge towards the enemy. She looked towards Autumn who was looking towards her and nodded as a gesture and gratitude and then charged towards enemy.

Autumn was searching for her mother at a safe distance from the main battle because she was not a skilled warrior and the only way she could help her alpha was by stopping her mother. She suddenly heard a shrill sound and saw the werewolves doubling in pain. She immediately knew it was her mother casting a spell to disable the wolf strength, so she immediately cast the counter spell.

Azazel did not expect that. She didn't think that the werewolves have any powerful witch. She searched for the source of the spell and found a petite, brunette standing at a distance muttering counter spell. She was shocked to find out who she was. How could this be possible? She herself ordered the death of her daughter by burning her alive. How can she be alive and moreover, how does she have the power of this kind. She used her magic to decrease the distance between the duo.

"Autumn!" She asked surprised.

"Mother." Autumn replied.

"How are you alive?"

"Alpha Valerie saved me."

"And you have powers?" Azazel asked.

"Enough to kill you this instant." Autumn replied

Azazel smirked. "That, I can see. But are you ready to taint your soul."

"I will, if that means you won't be roaming free on this earth."

Azazel was left flabbergasted by her replies. In front of her was standing a powerful, confident woman and that meek, weak, petty girl was nowhere to be found. Autumn smiled finding a hint of fear on her mother's face but it vanished as soon as it came.

"This is just the beginning, Autumn. No one amongst you will leave this ground alive." She vanished in thin air after saying this. Autumn knew her mother was powerful and knows dark magic and can do devastating damage to the packs but she will have to give her best to save the people she care for.

On the other hand Alexei and Dmitri were targeting newly made vampires and were killing them with ease. The rest of the vampires were helping the duo in tackling the new saplings. Cayden and Ryder were targeting the rogues and hunters alike. Cayden was fighting with agility and speed. He was a great warrior and strong alpha. No rogue stood any chance in front of him. He was tackling the rogue wolves in his human form and targeting the hunters with his fighting skills.

While fighting, Ryder saw a bloodied human tied to a tree. He dodged few attacks to reach the tree and found Mark tied ruthlessly and injured. "what happened?"

Mark opened his eyes with great difficulty and replied. "Randall found out about me and your plan to attack them at dawn. So he decided to attack you guys first."

"But how did it happen?" Ryder asked Mark. Mark opened his mouth to say something but could not utter a single word due to pain in his vocal cord and broken ribs. He tried again but then he lost his consciousness. Ryder untied him, took him to a safe distance and returned back to the war. He wanted to tell his alpha but he was busy fighting.

Valerie was fighting in her human form with the hunters. A hunter tried to aim the knife at her chest but she dodged the attack and killed him by bringing him down and slitting his neck with her knife. A hunter tried to attack Valerie from behind but Cayden did not let that happen and slit his throat with his knife. Valerie looked down towards the dead body and then towards Cayden and muttered a thank you.

Few hunters were using the bow and arrow; Flora and April were making a shield so that the arrows do not pierce anyone.

It looked like the werewolves will easily win the battle as some of the neighboring packs also joined the fight. Valerie was hopeful that her warriors will manage the situation. She decided to go and look for Randall and end this battle for good by killing him when suddenly the ground started to shake. She looked around and found Azazel muttering spells.

The branches of the trees started to elongate and strangulate the wolves. The wooden shreds were flying in the air targeting the vampires. A few knives were dangling in the air that was shooting toward wolves. Valerie looked around for Autumn and she saw her making some protective coverings to save them from knives and wooden shreds. She muttered a spell that burned the wooden branches strangulating the wolves.

Azazel was furious. She shrieked and suddenly her eyes turned black. She started muttering some spells that caused some wolves to gag. Blood was coming out of their mouth. The same thing was happening to Autumn. Within a few minutes, Valerie saw a few of her wolves dead lying on the ground. The next moment the shield that Autumn created vanished and the knives flew in the air targeting weres, decapitating some, or killing some by piercing them in the heart. Flora and April saw Autumn helpless and decided to help her by muttering few spells. Azazel who was busy targeting werewolves forgot about Autumn and the magic weakened. Flora and April helped Autumn. She gasped for air and looked around at the destruction caused by her mother. She then looked towards her alpha who was frozen at a place looking at all the dead bodies. Alexei was saying something to her when suddenly someone tried to attack Valerie but she was saved by Alexei.

He nudged her alpha to fight. Valerie's trance was broken and jumped on the battlefield. Autumn knew now her mother was using black magic and she will have to use the black magic as well and for that, she needed the help of Flora and April.

Valerie had enough. She had seen the horrors of her warriors dying. She could not bear more, so she decided to go look for Randall and end this for good.

First and foremost I apologize for keeping you waiting for so long. I know the last I updated was in 2022 and now seven months of 2023 have also gone by and I have updated now. Next will be the second last chapter which I promise I will post soon in August only.

I have no excuse for my tardiness, only this, life happened. What and how is a very long detail and I will not bother you guys with it. But I promise I will give this story the closure that it deserves and that is needed. 'I sincerely apologise to my readers but as I said life happened. Hope you enjoyed the update.

Happy reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.5K 6
Full version completed and available on Dreame. Book 1 in the Viraai series. WARNING - Mature content! Highest rank - #1 in Werewolf. Part of the Wer...
188K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
255K 6.9K 27
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **MATURE CONTENT** Alpha Layton Bailey, the alpha of WinterMoor. He's ruthless a...
389K 9.3K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...