That girl is mine.

Par ReeeXus

When a normal girl meet a monster woman, how will they solve everything and be with each other? Yes, this is... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Special One
Special Two
New book 🫢

Chapter 86

4.5K 192 4
Par ReeeXus

"Daddy. Daddy. Jay want eat." Jay suddenly said as film suddenly furrowed her eyebrows and grabbing freen's neck as if she afraid that 'her daddy' will going away and getting snatched.

That's make freen also in weird.

"Why little boy call film daddy's daddy!" Film said with her angry tone with her lips already pouting and eyebrows wrinkled hardly. Freen flustered and look at them as layla then standing up, Walking towards freen, taking jay from her lap.

"Jay, Lets eat with mummy okay?" Layla said as jay nodding with his little pout and with that, layla walk towards the kitchen leaving all of them. Freen gulping and glancing to becky who smirking mockingly in annoyed.

What Heng could see right now is : Film and becky is the same. Wearing the same jealous face, annoyed face and also that little anger face. Such a mummy's copy and paste!

"Daddy. Daddy. why daddy dont live with film. Film want see daddy everyday!" Film said while make a circle with her hands as if she was telling her 'everyday' in circle.

Freen raise her eyebrows and then glancing to becky and heng.

"If film want daddy to stay with film, film need to ask mummy. Mummy mad at daddy." Freen pouting then glancing to becky and that's make film furrowed her eyebrows. Becky rolled her eyes towards freen when hearing that while heng already chuckled.

"Mad? Mummy mad at daddy? Oh So daddy make mummy cry. Mummy always cry at night." Film said as freen raising her eyebrows more hearing that. So, becky always crying? Even after meeting her again?

Becky gasped and glares to film.

"Film! Watch what you say!!" Becky warned her and meets freen's eyes as she quickly look away. She feels embarrassed out of sudden when freen knows that she cries.

"Really? Mummy cries? Daddy say sorry film. Daddy make mummy cries. Next time, if mummy cries, can you hug mummy for daddy?" Freen said makes film quickly nodding her head. Heng smiling hearing this while becky biting her lips hardly. So hard as she can't describe how she feels. Flustered, shy, butterflies, everythings.

"Okay daddy!" Film grinning widely and showing her whisker dimple makes freen stares on her for a while. She really a copy paste from becky. What is this? Why film so similar to becky?

Freen stroking film's hair as suddenly a shouts heard from the kitchen.

"Auchhhh!"

Freen gasped and so do heng while becky raising her eyebrows. She could see how panic freen is as freen immediately put down film from her lap and running to the kitchen. That time, she realize how hurted she is when seeing freen is so panic over someone else.

"Whats wrong?!" Freen ask Layla as Jay already standing still while Layla holding her own hands. Freen quickly running and grab her hand, seeing her finger is bleeding as she get a cut from knife.

"Fuck, come!" Freen dragging layla and jay to the living room again and make layla sit as becky staring onto her. Becky also staring onto how freen running away and grab a first aid kit before kneeling in front of Layla and grab her hand to treat her finger.

A sting pain were flowing inside her hearts  when seeing all of this. And what makes becky more lose control is, when freen take layla's finger and put it against her lips and blowing onto it slowly and gently. That's makes becky could feel a tears were started to pool inside her eyes. She can't take it. She can't take it anymore.

Becky's breath started to get heavy and with that, she stood up and walk away madly makes heng look at her figure and so do Layla.

"B-becky!" Heng called for her but there is no respond from her anymore. Heng sighing and glancing to the two of them, with film on his lap.

Layla then understand the situation as she slowly pull her hand from freen makes freen raised her eyebrows.

"H-huh? Why?" Freen ask as layla smiling and stares onto her.

"You have another more important things to do, freen. And that's not me." Layla averted her eyes towards heng as freen look at the same direction makes she gasped, and her eyes searching for becky. She curse herself and slightly closed her eyes.

"You know what to do freen." Heng said as freen take a deep breath and pressing her lips together in nervous. She stood up and slightly glancing to Layla.

"Go. Dont worry about me" Layla said and give a tint smirk. Freen nodded her head and started to walking to the outside of her house, seeing becky who was standing still with her arms crossed onto her chest and staring to the garden, up to the sky.

Freen take a really deep breath and approached her from behind, slightly tapping her shoulder.

"Becky...."

Freen's voices hearing onto becky's ears as becky immediately scooted to the side and look at her with her annoyed face. But those eyes of her can't lie at all. There's a stain of tears that freen sure its because of just now.

"What do you want?!"

"Erm... just accompany you here?"  Freen said and give a tint smile. Becky rolled her eyes and look away.

"Just go to that woman, freen. I dont need you here." She coldly said and that voices showing how jealous she is on what happened. Freen slightly smirking and staring onto becky's face who wrinkled in mad and becky didn't even look at her.

"Look at me becky."

"I dont want!"

freen sighing and slightly run her fingers on her own hair.

"Dont make me touch you becky. I already promise to myself that i wont touch you until you're ready to accept me again." Freen said with her stern voices. But somehow, her voices were slightly shaky as if she was holding her own self too.

Becky furrowed her eyebrows.

What?

So she freaking avoid to touch me?!

Becky thought and somehow feel disappointed. She want the old freen that always making her heart skipped a beat with her sudden and unpredict moves. But right now, she hold herself from touch her? Because becky not ready? Come on freen. That's not what becky want. She want the old - dominant freen.

"But i swear to you, rebecca patricia armstrong. No one holds my heart other than you. I swear what you saw is not right. I mean, okay. Maybe yes."

Becky's eyes widened and glaring to freen when hears the last words.

Freen quickly shook her head and being flustered she is, she waving her hand as a 'no' too.

"N-no! T-thats not what i mean! I mean... m-maybe yes, i was worried about layla. Just now. But she's never crossed the line as my sister becky. She just-----"

Becky could see freen was sweating in explaining herself, Yes as always. Freen always sucks explaining herself when becky is mad over her. She afraid of becky.

"Oh sister, then does a sister or an assistant will have a kid with her own boss?" Becky raise her eyebrows and smirking mockingly makes freen gulping and the sweats were much more clearly seen on her forehead.

"T-that's not my kid! I-i mean...J-jay is her son b-but he-'s not my kid. H-how can i make she pregnant when im a female becky? Im a female werewolf." Freen stuttering hardly and becky smirking more when hearing that.

Right? She doesn't know that she can make a woman pregnant! Ugh!

Becky thought as she stares on freen deeply. How can this genius woman actually so dump huh? Didn't she saw that film is having those traits and appearance from her and also from becky??! ugh.

"oh so he's not your son with her but you're sleeping with her? Like that?" Becky tease freen more as freen gulp one more time. This little girl, how can she overthinking everythings!

"No! No becky!"

"Then...." Becky leaning her face closer to freen's ear and whispering.

"If not sleeping, did you have a sex with her?"

"FUCK NO!" Freen shouts and look at becky with her buttoning eyes. She's that nervous when becky threat her like this. Bombarding questions like this.

Becky chuckled and could see freen's eyes is shaking and she also keep gulping.

"You are so funny freen."

Knowing that becky is teasing her right now, freen's nervousness just now disappear as she stares onto the face that hardly laughing and smiling. Its so good to see this again.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

59.4K 3.2K 30
A story about how fate bring two random person made their path cross each other. Becky Armstrong, who has only one thought in her mind, Freen Saroch...
24.3K 1.3K 13
People said, if our life turned brighter each day with the person, the person might be our full-time and forever love. But what happened when rebecca...
654K 25.2K 114
What happened when a cruel mafia leader meet a innocent exquisite girl?
77.2K 3K 25
Freen Sarocha, a photographer who doesn't have hope for rich people, fall for a rich, medical student Rebecca Armstrong. The story is about two perso...