That girl is mine.

By ReeeXus

When a normal girl meet a monster woman, how will they solve everything and be with each other? Yes, this is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Special One
Special Two
New book 🫢

Chapter 39

6K 232 3
By ReeeXus

Freen stay still in her car already for two hours. Its night. But she didn't even drove away from the restaurant's parking lot. Her chest still moving up and down hardly, her breath still quick, and face really tense. All of her muscles were clench tightly in mad. Of course, her mind still fresh with the scenes happened just now.

Becky even choose saint over her.

"Fuck!!!" Freen hit the car's steering hardly, still feel annoyed and yes, jealousy were pooled inside her body.

"You're fucking dead meat becky. I swear." She mumbles with her teeth grinded and her head tilt a little. That night, freen can't even sleep and spending her time with the thought of becky freaking holds and choose saint over her. The jealousy, mad and anger still boiling inside her body.

For becky, she as the same too. But she fall asleep without she knowing in tired of thinking and crying too. The sight where freen with that woman, heidi. Makes she want to throw up.

The next day, becky and of course, freen too, Going to the office with the most annoying-cold face ever. Mrs Mai, Noi and other employees were in hesitated to greet becky in the morning because of that face of hers.

Its scary.

Suddenly the office's phone that besides becky's table were ringing as becky didn't glance to it at all since she know that the phone is only linked to freen's. Mrs Mai quickly walk towards it and glancing to becky who wears her annoyed face. Mrs mai pick the phone up.

"Yes, lady boss? Mai is here."

"Where is becky? Told her to come to my room."

Mrs mai nodding and look at becky with the phone still on.

"erm becky..."

Backy look at her without mutters any words. Mrs mai could see the tense on her face. Cold and stern.

"L-lady boss wants to meet you at her office."

"Not going. Im busy." Becky immediately replied. Yeah... freen could heard everything since the call is still on.

"Lady——"

"Tell becky if she wont come i will go pick her up by myself." Freen said coldly in the phone.

"Understood.Lady boss." Mrs Mai nodding and then put down the phone. She then walk towards becky with her eyebrows furrowed. In weird. But can't think of anything.

"Lady boss wants you becky or not she will come and pick you by herself. That's all she said."

Becky then look up to Mrs mai who was standing beside her. She sighing loudly and doesnt have any other choices as she need to go to meet freen not matter what.

Becky then nodded, earning a thin smile from Mrs Mai. She then standing up from her seat, walking away towards Freen's office room which placed at the next level. She take a deep breath, before getting inside with the cold face were maintained.

Becky's eyes immediately catch a black-vibes figure who was standing and lean her back onto her office table as if she was sitting on it at the edge of it. Her hands were crossed onto her chest and her eyes were glaring sharply into hers.

Somehow, becky didn't even feel the afraid of her anymore, because of her own anger that build up in her heart.

Becky walk closer to freen, standing in front of her with her hands were put together. She slightly bow her head.

"What do you want lady boss?" She as politely but that's attitude of her makes freen furrowed her eyebrows and standing straightly on her own feets.

Lady boss?

"What's with the attitude huh becky?" Freen ask and grabbing becky's right arm. Becky then stepping backwards making freen's hand letting go of her arm.

Freen stunned. She Avoiding her?

"Im sorry, Lady Boss. I have some works to do. If you dont have any works to discuss, i will excuse myself." Becky said coldly and flatly, was about to walk away but freen quickly grab her arm tightly again.

"Becky!"

Becky sighing in annoyed. She then turn her body again, facing freen once again. She raise her eyebrows. Freen stares into her eyes sharply and coldly but somehow there were shakes of dissapointed and begs.

"You hate me now huh?! You really like going out with that guy hm?!" Freen slightly raise her voices as her eyes shaking hardly with some tears of jealousy and anger.

Becky raise her eyebrows. She scoffed.

"Me?! Then you?! How about you?! Working or enjoying your women 'client'??!! or maybe you already fu—-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UPPP BECKY!! SHOUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL FUCK YOU HERE!" Freen shouts hardly makes becky somehow stares onto her daringly. There is no sign of afraid at all. But there were a sparks of jealousy and anger too.

"WHY??!! DOES THE WOMEN YOU FUCK UP WITH WHEN YOU'RE 'WORKING' WERE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU??!! OR SHOULD I GO FUCK WITH SAIN—-"

"FUCK!" Freen quickly grab becky hardly makes becky slammed her body onto hers. She cupped becky's face and immediately landed her lips on becky. Becky wriggling her body and pushing freen but there is no way she could beat this mad werewolf. Freen biting her lips hardly makes becky hissed and her lips were bleeding as freen just lick it off. She doesnt cares about it at all but becky could feel the sting on her lips.

Freen's hand were quickly ripped of the hot-pink shirt that becky's wear as the buttons were flying away. Becky gasped as she can't even handle this madness of freen. Freen literally going rough on everything.

Freen's feet walking forward and her hand also pushing becky as becky stepping back. They went to the table, with becky's ass were leaned on the table. The kiss were getting hot, the aggressiveness, the touch, all of the actions of freen were unbeatable.

Becky slowly to give in herself as she started to respond onto the rough kiss makes freen smirk in winning between the kiss. Becky's hand also started to wrapped around her neck, as freen's hand slowly to caressed her bare waist.

Freen's hand the trail up to becky's breast, as freen squeezed it with her bra still on. Becky's mouth gaped and moaned onto freen's mouth.

"Ahhhh..."

Becky can't even kissing freen anymore because of the pressure she received at her breats. With that, freen keep give multiples pecks on becky's lips.

"I fucking hate when you with him becky. I fucking hate you choose him over me becky." Freen's whipered with her stern voices and her eyes were never leaves becky's face, looking onto her face who was moaning because of the pleasure. 

Its so sexy. Head threw back, mouth gaped open, eyes closed tightly... Ugh.

Freen then kissing her neck, make her beautiful marks again   while her hand were busy unclasp the bra, leaving becky's in her top naked.

She then going down, kissing, licking and sucking her collarbone, chest and lastly her breast makes becky grab her shoulder tightly and could feel she was wet enough under there. Fuck, freen really knows how to hanlde women.

Freen gap herself from becky's breast before going up and give a peck on her lips again. She stares on becky's reddened and messy face before becky slowly open her eyes as she didn't receive the touch from freen anymore. Somehow,becky feels upsets and disappointed.

Their eyes meet. That's sending a electronic signs towards freen's heart and that's makes her heart beating uncontrollably. So freaking sexy and gorgeous!

Their face were still closed and still could feel the hot breath as becky still tried to catch her breath but, her eyes never leave freen's.

"Dont freaking holds anyone else becky. I warned you. I hate seeing you with him. I feel like i want to rip him apart." Freen whispered and studying every details on becky's face. She never tired studying those gorgeous face of hers.

Becky slightly raise her eyebrows with her tipsy seduce eyes.

"I hate seeing you with that woman too. Its feels like my heart bleeding unconsciously."

"Im not baby. I swear. She's just a client and every women were my client. I never feel, touch nor wahtever with them. I swear for the sake of god baby. Im yours. Im forever yours." Freen whispered again and leaning closer, giving a light peck on becky's lips once again.

Becky's heart somehow calm hearing this. She just need reassurance and she got it. Freen knows her the best.

"And im not too. I was just upsets. And jealous. You didn't even care about me these days. I miss you.I miss your cuddles, But.. hm" Becky pout her lips makes freen somehow smiling lightly.

"Im sorry... Im really sorry. But im really working. Im not even look at others women. And that day.. i dont call for the taxi for you because i want to fetch you up but.. My heart brokes apart seeing you with that fucking man."

"So you're jealous huh?!"

"Hm, says someone who jealous too." Freen stick out her tongue. Becky making a face and then rolled her eyes before she look at freen with her puppy eyes.

"C-can we continue? Im so wet baby..."

Freen raise her eyebrows and smirking.

"Hmmm... I think... Im not continue. Im busy." Freen pout her lips too, doing this just purposely to tease becky. She then quickly gapping her body from becky as she leaving becky with that unrelease lust and orgasm.

Freen's smirks were growing when she take a sit on her swivel chair as becky stay stunned.

Did she really leave me hanging like this?!

Becky thought and hissed annoyingly.

"There is my clothes in the closet there. Take it and change." Freen said as her eyes focusing on her works with her lips keep smirking in satisfied.

"ugh!" Becky groaned and then walking to change her messy and ripped clothes that make by freen.

I will fucking punish you later, freen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.6K 72
This story is about a young girl named becky.. and her quest to find what happened to her favourite drawing teacher freen sarocha Chankimha. in this...
115K 3.6K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...
47.2K 987 13
This story will not continue. Becky, a bright woman who is always making everyone's world pink, meets a colorblind woman Freen. But for some reason...
109K 3.5K 35
She said we don't have to kiss or something like that but, She takes a step towards me and closes the gap between us. !!S2 IS HERE!! ...