That girl is mine.

By ReeeXus

When a normal girl meet a monster woman, how will they solve everything and be with each other? Yes, this is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Special One
Special Two
New book 🫢

Chapter 31

7.9K 257 7
By ReeeXus

The same night, Heng was at the lord-wolf palace, alone without freen. He was really in worried as he need to meet the grandmother right now. He waiting patiently at the living room before the grandmother come and approach him.

"Hello, Heng. My favourite wolf." She smile as heng come closer to her and giving her a hug for a second. He then slightly grinning as the grandmother furrowed her eyebrows in weird.

"Hm? Alone? Where is freen?" She ask as heng gulping.

"E-erm i dont know. but grandmother..." He stop his words and thinking of what words he should use to tell her about this situation. He gulping once again and look onto the grandmother's face.

"Grandmother, i just want to ask if there were werewolves that can survived without feeding their hunger? Is it possible grandmother?" Heng ask makes the grandmother furrowed her eyebrows more in weird since heng asking such a random question! But, she somehow thinking of the answer.

"Hm.. for now, i still dont heard any stories about it. But, if you want, take the werewolves history and secret books inside the library. I save it for a long time at the library but did not have enough energy to read it all." The grandmother said as heng's eyes immediately shows sparkle. He's excited, relief and also grateful at the same time as the grandmother trust him that much until she gave her permissions to take and read the books.

Heng quickly bowing her body.

"Thankyou grandmother. Thankyou very much." Heng said, slightly feel sad as he really feel the need to protect freen. He need this books. He really worried of freen. But somehow, he's happy.

"I trust you heng. You always do the best for our family. That's why i trust you. If something happened about freen, tell me okay?" The grandmother said as heng fake a smile. He can't tell the grandmother that freen fall in love with a pure human. He can't tell the grandmother that freen already didnt feed on her hunger. He cant tell yet. He need to investigate this first, and then he will make the good decision.

On the other side, freen slowly pushing becky onto her bed, with their mouth were never being apart from each other. Freen hovering on top of becky, kissing her as she swirling her tongue together with becky. They exploring each other mouth, tasting all corners of it. Its was the passionate deep kiss makes becky arching her back, wanting for more.

Freen gapping their lips for a inch and open her eyes, so do as becky. They were staring each others eyes intensely. Freen keep falling in love how becky's look when she making love with her. Deep and tipsy eyes that begging for her touch, reddened cheeks, and always pinky smudges lips. So pretty.

"I love you so much, becky." Freen suddenly said with her eyes studying each parts of becky's face. From her eyebrows to her chin. Becky's eyes slight widened, sparkling and can't hide her happy heart. Her heart thumping excitedly as if it was about to jump out of her body. 'I love you' thats words. Finally.

"I-i l-love you --" Before becky could finished her words, freen smash her lips onto becky's again, kissing her much more deeply, bitting onto it too making becky gasped because of the sting feelings. Its pain and surely will leave a wound on her lips. But, she doesnt care about it. They both doesnt care about it. They lose in their own world.

Freen parted becky's legs as she kneeling between them before she give a peck on becky's lips and down to becky's chin,jaw. She bombarded becky's face with her light peck. Freen could feel how smooth becky skin is, cheeks, jaw, chin, everything. Sweet flowery smells too. She love everything about her.

"You're so fucking beautiful princess." Freen whispered and still, with those multiples pecks. Freen the went to a sitting position and pulled becky, making becky sit on her lap perfectly. Becky's long and fair legs wrapped around her waist as freen could feel becky was wet against her lower abdomen.

Fuck!

She cursed in her mind before she lifting up becky's pink night gown that she bought for her. Freen showered her kisses onto becky's shoulder ,neck and chest, as her fingers slowly to lifting down the one piece strap from both of becky's shoulder. The gown slowly fall down and pooled at becky's waist making freen pull her head and staring onto the naked becky who sitting on her lap. She grab the gown and pull it off completely from becky. She lick her lips as becky's eyes looking onto her seducingly.

Freen's eyes meeting becky's eyes and Its sending the high level electrocity towards freen's spine.

Becky bite her own lips and leaning closer to freen, with a tint smirk and put her both palm on freen's chest.

"Ruin me baby." Becky whispered onto freen's ears seductively and freen heard this as a challenge. Becky pulled her head and looking down onto freen's chest and body. Even though freen still completely wearing all of her clothes, becky see its sexy. Freen gulping.

Fuck how can this little girl bold enough to seduce me

Freen then lean onto becky's neck and whispered too.

"Dont blame me if you can't go to work tomorrow." She whispered and started to kiss becky's neck, earning a moan from becky. Its have been a week, and she waiting to feel this sensation again. Freen really marking her out with her moist lips, all around her body and that's amused becky. With that freen's long finger slowly to thrust inside those already-wet cunt.

"Aahhhh...mmmm..." Becky rolled her hips onto freen makes freen biting her own lips hardly, staring and looking onto the sexy moved from becky. Freen grapped becky's breast and squeezed it with her eyes never leave becky's move and hips that thrusting onto her hips and fingers. fuck that's so hot.

Freen fasten the pace of her finger makes becky moaned more and put her hands onto freen's chest, to make herself stable on freen's lap.

"Ahhhh... like that baby... yes.." Becky moaned and licking her lips, meeting freen's eyes as freen cursed again. She can't even meet her eyes with becky's. Its make her want to ruin her completely.

Freen groaned and putting her three fingers makes becky flinched but the great pleasure making becky shaking hardly.

"Yes! Ruin me!" Becky moan.

"Moan my name baby." Freen whispered as becky's hand were grasping freen's shirt making her shirt half-lifting up, and showing her toned abdomen.

"Y-yes daddy! Yes mmm..." Becky started to bounching on freen's fingers and also hips making freen feel the pleasure too and biting her lips with her head slightly threw back.

"Fuck." She could feel the wet liquid were slightly splashing onto her lower stomach.

"Fuck, so hot baby, so fucking hot. Your pussy fucking on my fingers, begging and moan for me, calling me daddy. Fuck!" Freen dirty talking makes becky holds touch freen's stomach and slowly trailing her both hands up onto her shoulder before lifting freen's shirt. Freen just follow her actions.

Becky lean forward and started to kiss freen on her neck and shoulder, bitting and licking onto it too as freen could feel she was lose control. She fastened her fingers earning a loud moan from becky but becky keep doing her works on freen. Freen could hear the wet sounds coming from her lover's pussy and becky suddenly pull her shoulder closer, hugging tightly.

"fuck im c-coming f-freen!' Becky slightly scream as freen feels the muscles inside becky were squeezing her fingers, and becky buck her hips for the last time before the juices splash out from her pussy, wetting freen's finger and hand.

Freen biting her lips and looking onto her hand that still place at becky's private part, seeing how the liquid splash out.

"Fuck, thats so hot." Freen whispered and look up onto becky's eyes. She staring deeply onto her eyes as becky just giving her seducing tipsy eyes.

"Im wishing for another round, daddy." Becky whispered and look down onto freen's lips before she lean forward and kissing it. Freen gasped. Wow, good stamina and good mood tonight hm?

Becky pushed her down as right now, freen was laying down and she still on top of her, straddling her. Freen gulping and was about to sitting up again but becky put her hands onto freen's chest, prevent her from waking up.

Freen gulp again. W-what should she do. She ca-cant let becky touch her. No. just no. Its dangerous. Its a rule. Its grandmother rule and werewolves rules. Its can snatch freen's life away. Freen's eyes slightly shaking, but staring onto becky.

"B-but b-baby---"

Becky lean down quickly, giving the passionate kiss again and sneaking her hand into freen's bra and grabbing her breast. Freen moaned between her kiss and making her body feels like she was surrender to becky. She was giving what becky want, without she remember the consequence that will happened after this. She had never been touch by anyone else before this because, as a werewolf, she can't cum.

When this is her first time, plus with becky, its---- unbelieveable amazing.

Becky kissing freen hardly and deeply, slightly rough this time as her kiss trail down to freen's neck, and collarbone. The moan and groan escaped from both of them. The moan from freen makes becky felt the wet between her legs again as her hand quickly unbuckling freen's pants. She open the buttoned and zipped before pulling it down half way to freen's knee without breaking the kiss on freen's body.

Breast, shoulder, neck, chin, jaw

she kiss, Peck, biting and licking.

Becky then could feel freen was also wet as she sitting on freen's private part too,making both of them moan when their assets meeting and rubbing each other.

"F-fuck b-becky dont!" Freen moaned and slowly tried sitting up as becky quickly rolling her hips, meeting freen's.

"F-fuck! aahhhhhh..." Freen moaning and struggling hardly to sitting up perfectly with becky still on her, thrusting her and rubbing their pussies together.

"Ahhh oh god. So fucking good.." Becky moaned and slightly rolled her eyes, head upwards. Full with pleasure. Freen finally could sitting up as she holding becky's hips and ass.

"B-becky s-stop i---" Freen stuttering but becky roughly thrusting and rocking on freen's lap makes the thomping sounds of their pussies and skin. The moist and liqud were dipping to their thighs as freen closing her really tightly because of the aggressiveness and also huge pleasure. Her nose scrunching hardly too and mouth gaped open.

"B-baby"

Freen's body were tense, her mind were likely in the skies, something building inside her stomach and its tightening, as becky could feel the tense of freen. She also feel the same as she grabbing freen's shoulder and hug her tightly, still thrusting onto her before the two bodies of them arched together. Freen grabbing becky's bare waist as and groaning loudly.

"Fuck!"

"Ahhhhh..."

Two of them cumming at the same time as freen breath heavily and with that, she already accept the fate that she might die soon. She release a loud breath, and becky still hugging her, catching her breath too. They put their head on each others shoulder, staying on the sitting position and hugging each other after the hot session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 31K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...
60K 3.2K 30
A story about how fate bring two random person made their path cross each other. Becky Armstrong, who has only one thought in her mind, Freen Saroch...
83.4K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
113K 3.5K 42
A freenbecky related story. Freen Gip . . . What will happen when two past lovers meet each other after ages. One is cute and simple while other has...