Sparkle Like a Superstar

By LuvMiddleEarth

A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightsh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131

Chapter 46

186 7 3
By LuvMiddleEarth

Surrounded by blankets while sitting on Freddy's lap, leaning against him and holding a cup of hot chocolate in her hands was like a dream. They were in Freddy's room seated on his couch together while Saphira enjoyed the warmth around her body and from within thanks to the hot beverage. If there weren't any extra worried eyes watching her, this would be an extra special moment in Saphira's mind. She didn't mind too much though, she was sure seeing her near frozen was enough to haunt their memories forever.

"At least you got your colour back." Roxy smiled at Saphira, watching the girl take another sip of the hot chocolate. "You should wear your hair out more often too Saphira, you like prettier with it out."

Freddy chuckled a little, he himself did not disagree. Seeing the beautiful, black strands resting on her back like a blanket...it made him feel very happy. Saphira was beautiful no matter way, but he could run his fingers through her hair easier like this. "I love your hair out too Saphira."

She turned her head to look at him with a smirk. "Yeah, I could tell when I pulled out the ponytail. I will consider it, hair can often be annoying and gets in the way at times. Especially when fixing an animatronic."

"I know, I have seen how some humans get their hair caught in things, it does not look comfortable at all." Freddy looked at the hair on her back again, moving his hand up Saphira's back, making her shudder as she felt the palm and she giggled a little as he felt the strands between his fingers. "However...it is still nice to see out every once in a while."

"That is true, I might consider it on the days maintenance isn't part of my routine." She takes another sip of the hot chocolate and sighed deeply. "I just hope this doesn't happen again though."

"Yeah, since Dave is dead, we can only assume this virus that is in the system is now actively going after her." Monty looked at Mr Hippo as the bot seemed to know more on what is going on at the pizzaplex. "Why would the virus want her dead if it wants to bring her into its clutches?"

"I don't think it was a ploy to kill her. It looks that way...but there must have been another reason." Mr Hippo was puzzeled by it as much as the rest of the animatronics. He didn't have an answer for Monty unfortunately. "But it definitely is going to be tormenting her. Probably until she relents and gives into the control..." Saphira grimaced and shakes her head at that. "However, Saphira's stubbornness is rather strong. She is not likely to give in anytime soon...so there could be another motive..."

"What possible motive could there be?" Monty huffed and paced the room, he had been tense ever since Freddy carried Saphira out of the bathroom. "To try and cause a disappearance under her nose while she is distracted?"

Mr Hippo shakes his head slowly. "That would not work...not while Saphira is highly attentive to her job." He turned his head to look out the window thoughtfully, rubbing his chin with a hum. "I need to process this more. But those staff bots would have stopped us if the motive was the kill her."

"How much experience do you have dealing with those nightmare bots?" Saphira asked curiously, the bots look at her in surprise. "Yeah, I am calling them nightmare bots, because they are going to haunt me for a long time. Especially after tonight."

"Young lady, they often came up to the dining room when Orville, Pigpatch and Happy Frog were on our own to create a mess. They also used to break a few of the staff bots while they were there and Orville once had his trunk snapped off when he tried to stop the bots from destroying a display table that had drawings done by kids." That did not sound as bad as what Saphira has experienced, but she still wondered if they had a system somewhere she could shut down. "Those weren't the worst experiences. No...they nearly pushed me down into a garbage shoot once. They climbed all over me and pulled me to the shoot and attempted to shove me down it. It was not a very great experience...if it had not been for Orville and Pigpatch, I would still be down there as scrap."

That definitely sounded rather horrific, even the other animatronics seemed to be worried about that happening to them too. Saphira doubted it because they were important to the pizzaplex...but Saphira did hope that it would never happen. She would hate to see any of the animatronics with those nightmare bots crawling on them and trying to literally throw them away. That just seemed cruel in a sense.

Monty snorted a little. "If any of them try to do that to me, I will pound them until they are flattened on the floor. I am not afraid of them stupid bots. And don't tell that I should be..."

"Maybe we should Monty." Bonnie interrupts his boyfriend gently, getting a surprised expression from the gator. "Look, those bots really did not behave like the usual staff bots. I for one do not want to be torn apart again, and especially by those bots." The gator softened his expression, he knew that Bonnie was still recovering mentally from being smashed up, and he definitely did not wish for that to happen again. "And Mr Hippo told you they could tear you in half again. If they do that, it might be worse than it was before. I don't think you want that to happen Monty. You might be aggressive, but you should not be stupid."

"There must be a system that we could access for those bots," Chica said, looking at Mr Hippo for answers. "Shouldn't there be? Maybe at the staff bot system?"

"I don't think so. Those nightmare bots have their system somewhere in the second basement I believe. After all, I am sure that place is swarmed with those bots. Getting to the system would probably be impossible." That made sense, the person who built them wouldn't want the system in a place that was easily accessible, so somewhere dark and dangerous was the best spot for it. "I would not attempt it at all. I know you would want to try Saphira."

She shakes her head quickly. "Nope! Not after tonight, no way. If I can find a way to access it remotely...than maybe there is a chance I could do something. But that would probably be just as hard to do anyway." She sipped another mouthful of hot chocolate.

"Probably. I think the best we can do is not to let you wander this pizzaplex alone once it closes anymore." Saphira grimaced a little and looked at Mr Hippo who shakes his head. "That is not up for debate young lady." She smirked at him suddenly and giggled softly, making the hippo bot frown in confusion. "What is so funny?"

"You're acting like a protective dad." Saphira giggled again as the animatronics chuckle softly as they hadn't realized it.

"Maybe that is a good thing." Mr Hippo was smiling, he seemed to be proud of that because keeping Saphira safe was a priority of his. "I guess that means I can have some talks with Freddy about a few things later."

Freddy frowned slightly at Mr Hippo. "I don't believe that is needed Mr Hippo."

"Mmm hmm, sure..." The hippo folds his arms with a stern expression, Saphira was still giggling as it was too funny. "You need to be more attentive to Saphira, and I don't mean when it comes to your relationship with her. I don't know why you were with Foxy while she went to check the freezer, but that cannot happen anymore."

The bear huffed and looked at Saphira, smiling at her gently. "You are not wrong super star, he is acting like a fatherly figure."

"And if we found her completely frozen and her system unable to start again? Would you be making fun of me for my concern for her?" Freddy grimaced and shakes his head, he knew it was serious, but Mr Hippo acting as a parental figure right now was a tad annoying to him, even if Saphira found it amusing. "That is what I thought. As her partner, it is your duty to stay by her side Freddy, no matter what. Even if it is the most mundane thing."

"It is never mundane when we are together." She finished the hot chocolate and placed a hand on Freddy's cheek. "I find we tend to have a good time just talking even when it might seem boring."

"Oh yeeaahhh, we heard it loud and clear while we were waiting for you to come out nice and warm after the shower," Roxy said in a mocking tone, making Freddy grimace in embarrassment. The wolf laughed outloud suddenly. "Oh come on Freddy, I don't know what you both did, but you knew we were waiting for you both."

"I told you they probably heard me..." Freddy grumbled, rubbing his forehead and frowning at the animatronics who were smirking at him. Saphira chuckled a little and kissed his cheek, wrapping her arms around him to comfort him.

"No matter the case, Freddy you should be more attentive. If you cannot be, one of us can accompany Saphira. Especially when she needs to go back to the utility tunnels and first basement, I fear it will be worse when you need to get back down there Saphira." Saphira did not disagree with Mr Hippo at all. She definitely feared going back down there. "Anyway, at least for the rest of the night, we can try and relax."

Rest of the night...

Saphira glanced at her Fazwatch, she was surprised it was still functional after being in the freezer for so long. It was four right now, she just wanted to stay with Freddy for the rest of the night. She actually did feel as though she could fall asleep against him at the moment because she was so comfortable with the blankets and his body against her.

"Does that mean Saphira and Freddy are just goin' to be sittin' here now?" Foxy asked curiously. "I know Saphira is still warmin' up I guess but..."

"If that is what they want to do, they can do it Foxy. Did you have something to say or planned?" Bonnie looked at the fox curiously, tilting his head to read what the fox was thinking. "You never say that when Monty and I are together sitting in our rooms."

"I kind of wanted to see if we could jam out a bit now that I got me new wrist..." Foxy looked at Saphira who gave him a sad look. "But I knew I can't be selfish. I might be a pirate, but I am a nice pirate. You and Freddy can stay here as long as ye want lass."

"You can bring your instruments in here. But, would you like to listen to some music Saphira?" Freddy looked down at Saphira curiously. "Or did you want to remain with me alone? It is up to you."

"Give it a bit of time, I still want to just be with you right now Freddy. Music sounds great...just...not right now. Sorry Foxy. But I won't end the shift without jamming out with you and the others." She smiled at the fox who nodded at her and turned to leave Freddy's room.

"Okay, I will go and practice on me piano. I look forward to tomorrow's show." Foxy glanced back with a grin and pranced out the room to show he was still happy, even if he was disappointed that Saphira did not yet want to jam out to some music.

"I hope I didn't hurt his feelings too much," Saphira said softly, feeling bad that Foxy had to wait a bit. She sighed as she huddled against Freddy's chest, feeling his chin resting on her head gently. "I am warm now...but I don't know how I feel generally."

"I would say the shock of what happened has not yet worn off yet. It will. I hope you won't be terribly traumatised by that. It was scary for us when we could not locate you and you couldn't respond through the Fazwatch." She looked at Bonnie as he looked at her kindly while he spoke. "I am glad we were in time..." He looked at Freddy, knowing that he would be broken if Saphira had died that way. "Mr Hippo is right, we all need to be more attentive."

"Of course I am right." Mr Hippo placed his arm across his chest proudly as if he was a military officer. "I am glad you agree about it Bonnie. Hopefully everyone else does because we are her family now. And we take care of each other."

We take care of each other...

Saphira was very moved by Mr Hippo's words, they were indeed the family she had always wished for growing up, now she had it. She actually felt herself getting emotional rather suddenly and burst into tears, covering her face with her hands and sobbing softly. Freddy was startled by her sudden crying and he wrapped his arms around her to comfort her.

"Did I say something wrong?" Mr Hippo asked, pointing at himself with concern, worried he was the reason Saphira had started to cry. "I apologize if I did say something wrong Saphira."

"Saphira has indicated her childhood with the people who should have been her family were less than pleasant. I imagine talking about us being her family might have brought up bad memories." Saphira shakes her head and Freddy was now confused. "Oh? That isn't what happened? Why do you cry super star? Wipe the tears away, it makes me sad when you cry."

Saphira sniffled, wiping tears away with her fingers and looked at Freddy's eyes, the bot lifts his hand to wipe away the tears gently with his thumb. "I...I'm c...*hic*...crying happy tears. *Hic* Damn hiccups!"

Freddy was relieved, though he did not know what she was happy crying for than. However, Saphira kept hiccuping and she quickly became annoyed by it. "Do we need to scare them out of you?"

"Please don't I *hic*, fuck...get water please." Saphira covered her mouth with her hand as the hiccups were really annoying her, and they often hurt her as well.

"On it!" Chica exclaimed enthusiastically, running out of the room to go get water for Saphira.

Saphira tugged on the blankets, pulling them tighter around her while trying to control her hiccups, which only caused them to get even worse. She grumbled as it was a bit embarrassing for her because she hated hiccups, and hated when people could hear them from her.

"I suppose you won't need Bon Bon and I now do you?" Monty asked curiously, gesturing with his thumb between himself and Bonnie. Saphira glanced up at Monty. "Freddy will keep you company right punk?" She smiled at him, nodding at him to confirm his question before grimacing at another hiccup. "I am glad we do not get those. I see too many kids hiccuping all the time. Doesn't seem very nice other than a nuisance."

"You got that right," Saphira managed to say before she hiccuped again and groaned in frustration, rubbing her forehead and glancing at the window in the hopes of seeing Chica running by the glass. "Where is Chica?"

"She's coming back now, don't worry Saphira." Bonnie walked over to the couch and ruffled Saphira's hair playfully. She giggled a little a him, even though he ended up messing her hair a little. "Hiccups are curable, you won't have them for long."

He got that right, at least they were indeed curable. "Come Bon Bon...we have to finish what we started earlier," Monty said, his suggestive tone made her raise an eyebrow and watch Monty extended his hand to rub Bonnie's arm. "Saphira doesn't need to be annoyed at us too."

"Okay Monty. Go ahead, I'll join you in a moment." Bonnie smiled at him and the gator grinned back at him before turning to leave the room. Bonnie looked back at Saphira kindly. "Don't mind him, you already know what he's like. Anyway, I hope you will feel better after tonight. I know it wasn't meant to happen, but it did. We will be keeping a closer eye out for those nightmare bots from now on."

Saphira nodded at Bonnie before waving her hand to gesture for him to get out of here. He chuckled softly and turned to leave the room to find Monty, leaving Freddy and Saphira with just Roxy and Mr Hippo left. Roxy huffed and ran her hand through her hair, looking at Saphira with a smile.

"Are you going to dress up again for the big show?" Roxy asked curiously. "Maybe I be able to suggest a few things for your hair, face and outfit?" Saphira giggled at her, not sure if saying no would change a thing. "Of course, I'd rather do it without Freddy here."

"Why?"

"Because this should be between the girls Freddy, I can't let you know what she might do to make you fall to your knees in shock. Right now, she's got dry hair and skin because of the freezer, she could always wear makeup if she wanted to and enhance those beautiful green eyes." Saphira was very amused by Roxy, though Roxy still showed her personality in how she spoke about others, she really did have a good heart. "I'll talk to her before she leaves."

"Uhhh...what do you think Saphira?" Freddy looked down at Saphira, he was uncertain on whether Roxy would be good to talk to her about her appearance. "You know Roxy's way of talking about the appearances of people isn't always the best right?"

"Yeah, but I know how she is. Besides, I am curious to hear what the wolf has to say. And I highly doubt you will fall to the floor in shock like the way she says." The wolf huffed a chuckle, it seemed that is what Roxy was aiming for though. "I would rather you don't have an incident on stage. That would be embarrassing to the pizzaplex."

"At least my performance will be perfect!" Roxy chuckled and turned to walk to the door. "Well kid, whenever you are ready to get some well needed advice, come and let me know. You know where to find me. Just don't get lock inside something else, I don't like having to worry for you."

Saphira smiled, Roxy was way too sweet now. She and Chica were so much like her sisters, it was just so nice to know they were looking out for her. This pretty much left Mr Hippo here, and Saphira wondered if he would want to speak with Freddy soon. Unless he was simply saying that because he wanted to and made Freddy worry for nothing. However, Chica ran into Freddy's room shortly after Roxy had left holding a large soda cup with water.

"Here you are Saphira!" Chica smiled, walking over with a bounce on her step and holding out the cup to her. "I hope you will be free of those pesky hiccups in no time." She glanced around as Saphira took the cup and began to drink quickly in an attempt to stop the hiccups. "Is it just us here huh?"

"Yeah, they went to their rooms while you were retrieving the water for Saphira," Mr Hippo said with a smile. Mr Hippo gazed down at Saphira as she stopped drinking for a moment to take in breaths, and it seemed her hiccups had gone. "I am going to go for a walk, I need to recharge soon so I will talk with you shortly. The recharges are going to be a pain since they will be the only times we have to leave you alone."

"And when I need to use the toilet," Saphira responded with a smirk.

"Okay, I can agree with that one too." Mr Hippo chuckled softly and turned to leave. "I shall take my leave now." He walked out of the door, Saphira was glad she made the right decision in reviving Mr Hippo. He was such a great friend, and apparently, a great father figure.

"I am surprised you haven't ask for food this whole time. I can get you some pizza." Chica's eyes light up as she thought about pizza. "Mmm...that sounds good. Maybe from the pizza delivery kitchen instead the pizzeria kitchen."

"I don't feel like eating right now...but you can go and get some pizza Chica." Saphira winked at Chica with a smirk. "Thanks for the water though."

"Right...I better leave you both alone of course. Don't let me stop you." She giggled and turned away to leave the room. She paused and looked back at Freddy and Saphira with a smile. "I am very happy for both of you. I hope you stay for a long time Saphira. We love having you here."

With that, Chica left the room, leaving Saphira and Freddy alone together again. They both look at each with a grin and Saphira finished drinking the water, placing the cup down on the coffee table in front of the chair. She sighed deeply and shifts her legs around so her knees were resting either side of Freddy while she sat on his thigh. The movement was a surprise to Freddy, but she simply smiled at him and kissed him, Freddy kissed her back, gently running his fingers through the black strands of her hair.

"About time we are alone again," Saphira muttered against the large lips against hers, pulling away slightly to look at his eyes. "It has become my favorite thing." The bear chuckled gently at her, nodding in agreement as he too enjoyed being alone with her. "I just hope...uhh...that happened in the bathroom...won't be tainted."

"What do you mean tainted?" Freddy asked with a frown. "If you mean that if we don't do it again, I don't think that will be the case. You helped me to experience something I've never felt before, and I am not going to forget it. And no, I will not do anything in front of guests. Like Bonnie and Monty, this is a private thing between us."

"Good...I guess I was not sure. I got carried away myself, I don't regret it though." Saphira did know she should expect to that with Freddy again soon. Maybe not after the main shows, or even when she had to test all the attractions...but they may find time. After all, Saphira herself was already having dirty thoughts of other things they both could do. Of course, she still felt she wasn't ready for the main intimate action. Not yet anyway. "I am glad you are not mad at me for it."

"I think it is very for me to be mad at you super star, I have never felt any kind of anger towards you. I don't want to ever feel mad at you. You don't deserve it." He pulled her closer and she felt his muzzle in the crook of her neck, kissing it gently.

Saphira gasped a little, moving her head to the side, creening her neck a little at the touch. Freddy noticed and kissed again, feeling her shuddering against him before moving his lips slightly and she felt his teeth nibbling her skin. Saphira tensed a little felt them, however, Freddy did not press very hard and she found herself enjoying it.

"Freddy...be careful with them teeth..." Saphira smirked as Freddy stopped for a moment, looking at her with a worried expression. "You did not hurt me, but you still can. Just be gentle...please..."

"Your body is acting a little like it did before..." Freddy was observant, Saphira will give him that. She was blushing and she kissed the black tie on his chest. Freddy's ears twitch slightly from the sensation and he pulled the blankets down slightly. "I am starting to understand what temptation is too. I almost want to remove your clothes again."

"Not while the curtain is still open." Saphira gestured to the curtain with a grin. "And yes, of course you will be tempted. I am very beautiful, so basking in it is a good thing."

Freddy glanced at the curtain with a grin and looked back at her. "Yes...I definitely felt that earlier...and yet...you were able to help me understand my need. What about you?" She blinked in surprise at him. "I would assume you have a need to be dealt with too just like me?"

He gestured downward towards her pants and Saphira was blushing hard again. "Yeah...but...I know how to deal with that on my own. I...will let you know if I need your help..."

"Oh." Freddy sounded thoroughly disappointed by that, Saphira did not think he would take care or notice about that. But he did. "I suppose, that is why you told me I can learn to it myself. I guess it might be necessary sometimes. But I never feel warm unless I am with you Saphira. So I am not sure it will ever be something I can do on my own."

She giggled at him, Freddy was way too cute. She loved him so much for his personality. She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his shoulders gently. "I understand Freddy, I really do. I am sure we both feel that way in each other's presence. In any case..." Saphira checked the time on her Fazwatch. "I should go and speak with Roxy before going to Foxy to enjoy the music."

"Shall I escort you? Mr Hippo did say you shouldn't be alone."

"Roxy's room is right next to yours, I'll be fine." Saphira rolled her eyes, pulling the blankets off her and throwing them onto the couch. "Anyway, I'll let you know if Foxy will want a jam with everyone else as well."

She stood up and walked to the door, running her fingers through her hair and realized it might need to be brushed. That could wait, she peered out of the door and glanced around for a moment before stepping out and running around Freddy's room to get to Roxy's door. She sighed in relief once she got there, she hated this paranoia she had developed, but it couldn't be helped. The door opened and she saw the wolf standing there, surprised to see there were items in the room such as beauty products and even outfits.

"Let's get started now," Roxy said with a confident grin and gestured for her to come into the room. "Come in kid, I will help you look so beautiful. Freddy might have already been having a hard time resisting you, but when I am threw, it will be near impossible."

Saphira giggled at Roxy, that wolf really wanted to help her. She knew Roxy will gloat about it afterwards, she did not mind though. She was curious, these products she was seeing were from the beauty salon at the raceway. She never had money for great products, so this was going to be very interesting to say the least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2.3K 8
[NOT COMPLETED] After waking up in a mall called the "Mega Pizzaplex", a man named Y/n finds himself without his memories... and that he's trapped in...
49.4K 1.1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...
4.7K 158 29
Basically this book is my own spin on the FNaF Security Breach game but it has a lot of the same aspects if not all of them. The only difference is t...
224K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...